Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Elemental

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Elemental Spirit - Passive
Elemental are spiritual beings born of the five natural elements --or some combination therein--, and the power of this element flows through their soul. They may manipulate this element freely, and it seems to bend and twist in their presence to serve their whim.

Effect:
- Upon creating their contract, the owner must choose a single element for their Contract. This [chosen element] must be stated in their Dojo, with Advanced Elements treated as their Major Element.
- The user is considered Spiritual.
  • Should a character have the Archsage Kinjutsu, their Senjutsu Manipulation ability's alignment remains Holy.

- The user generates elemental Sprites during battle. The user may have up to 3 Sprites at a time.
A Sprite appears when;
  • The user takes [chosen element] damage,
  • The user casts a [chosen element] Jutsu B-rank or higher.
  • The start of a round when the user maintains a [chosen element] Jutsu (stacks).

A Sprite works as follows;
  • Sprites are targetable, and are dispersed on any hit.
  • All Sprites the user has active appear as "clones" of the user (automaticlly) during the first 3 seconds of a round. This does not count toward any Clone Jutsu limits.
  • A Sprite may be sacrificed to reduce the cost of a single [chosen element] jutsu by 30%. Jutsu cast this way do not require handseals or movement.
  • Upon a Sprite being destroyed by an attack, the user may reflexively cast a B-rank or lower [chosen element] jutsu which targets the one who destroyed the Sprite.

Elemental Shroud - Independent Special Move
As spirits born of the elements, they may take on a more abstract form more closely resembling their elemental makeup, granting them stronger attunement...which can be both a boon and a weakness.

Effect: May be active up to 30 seconds. While active, the user has the following effects;
  • Applies the effect of the Special Composition augment [Link] to each of the user's actions
  • The user has access to Affinity Moves [link to UBR] with any Ninjutsu, even if they do not meet the requirement for that affinity.
  • If the user takes damage from their [opposing element], it is always treated as having the maximum damage modifier bonus (+50% by default)..
Cost: 1.5 AP to activate/deactivate. 2% Max CP/Rnd

Note:
- Upon ending, has a 10 second cooldown before it may be used again.
- This does not change, nor add to, the element of Bloodline, Core Ability or Kinjutsu techniques.
- For the purpose of taking increased damage, Fire < Water < Earth < Lightning < Wind < Fire.

Natural Disaster - Elemental Senjutsu
In ages past, primitive cultures had often worshipped the Elemental spirits as deific figures for their power of weaving elemental power with the Natural energies of the world. Failing to maintain their grace or mistakingly invoking their anger was a swift way for the environment to be blown through by a fierce hurricane, infernal volcanic eruption, terrible earthquake, and other such catastrophic event.

Effect: When the user casts this Techique, the following effect is applied to the battlefield:
  • A check matching the Senjutsu type is made at +0 Acc/DC against all Target's other than the user on the Battlefield. Any who fail the check take 2200 [Chosen Element] damage. Any target that had used a Technique of the [chosen element] or it's opposing element during the previous round are uneffected by this damage.

Special Action - Catalyst: Any target in the battlefield may choose one technique of this [chosen element]; this technique will automatically activate its Secondary Effect(though if it requires an additional chance, it will still need to be rolled as usual).

Cost: 3 AP and 2000 CP. 1000 Cp/Rnd

Note(s):
  • This is a Terrain Technique.
  • Damage from this Technique is not considered an attack, and does not reveal Clones or remove targets from Stealth.
  • This Technique's subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
  • Use of the Special Action - Catalyst has a separate 10 second cooldown for each target that uses it.
  • Special Action - Catalyst's automatic effect only applies to the inital chance, and not any ongoing chances. (Eg: if used with a Technique that has the "Paralysis [Link]" effect, the 16% chance of "Paralysis" activating will be automatic, but "Paralysis's" innate 10% chance of causing an auto-fail would -not- be automatic.)
  • Any Target other than the user must pass a [Senjutsu Subtype] Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an Arena Technique, or their own Terrain Technique. If the opponent successfully casts their own Terrain Technique, this one is dispelled.
  • For the purpose of opposiing elements that cancel out the damage, Fire < Water < Earth < Lightning < Wind < Fire.
  • The Overcharge Secondary Effect may not be activated through the use of this technique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote][b]Elemental Spirit [i]- Passive[/i][/b]
Elemental are spiritual beings born of the five natural elements --or some combination therein--, and the power of this element flows through their soul. They may manipulate this element freely, and it seems to bend and twist in their presence to serve their whim.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- Upon creating their contract, the owner must choose a single [i]element[/i] for their Contract. This [chosen element] must be stated in their [i]Dojo[/i], with Advanced Elements treated as their [i]Major[/i] Element.
- The user is considered [i][glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow][/i]. [quote][b]Elemental Spirit [i]- Passive[/i][/b]

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- Upon creating their contract, the owner must choose a single [i]element[/i] for their Contract. This [chosen element] must be stated in their [i]Dojo[/i], with Advanced Elements treated as their [i]Major[/i] Element.
- The user is considered [i][glow=green][color=green]Spiritual[/color][/glow][/i]. [LIST]
[*]Should a character have the [I]Archsage[/I] Kinjutsu, their [I]Senjutsu Manipulation[/I] ability's alignment remains [COLOR=blue][I]Holy[/I][/COLOR].
[/LIST]

- The user generates elemental [i]Sprites[/i] during battle. The user may have up to 3 [i]Sprites[/i] at a time. 
A [i]Sprite[/i] appears when;[list][*]The user takes [chosen element] damage,[*]The user casts a [chosen element] Jutsu B-rank or higher.[*]The start of a round when the user maintains a [chosen element] Jutsu [i](stacks)[/i].[/list]

A [i]Sprite[/i] works as follows;[list][*][i]Sprites[/i] are targetable, and are dispersed on any hit.
[*]All [i]Sprites[/i] the user has active appear as "clones" of the user [i](automaticlly)[/i] during the first 3 seconds of a round. This does not count toward any [i]Clone Jutsu[/i] limits.
[*]A [i]Sprite[/i] may be sacrificed to reduce the cost of a single [chosen element] jutsu by 30%. Jutsu cast this way do not require [i]handseals[/i] or [i]movement[/i].
[*]Upon a [i]Sprite[/i] being destroyed by an attack, the user may reflexively cast a B-rank or lower [chosen element] jutsu which targets the one who destroyed the Sprite.[/list][/quote]

[quote][b]Elemental Shroud [i]- Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
As spirits born of the elements, they may take on a more abstract form more closely resembling their elemental makeup, granting them stronger attunement...which can be both a boon and a weakness.

[b]Effect:[/b] May be active up to 30 seconds. While active, the user has the following effects;[list][*]Applies the effect of the [i]Special Composition[/i] augment [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=357&t=51325#p251093][Link][/url] to each of the user's actions
[*]The user has access to [i]Affinity Moves [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510#bbASMoves][link to UBR][/url][/i] with any [i]Ninjutsu[/i], even if they do not meet the requirement for that affinity.
[*]If the user takes damage from their [opposing element], it is always treated as having the maximum damage modifier bonus [i](+50% by default)[/i]..[/list][b]Cost:[/b] 1.5 AP to activate/deactivate. 2% Max CP/Rnd

[i]Note:[/i]
- This does not change, nor add to, the element of Bloodline, Core Ability or Kinjutsu techniques.
- For the purpose of taking increased damage, [color=red]Fire[/color] < [color=blue]Water[/color] < [color=brown]Earth[/color] < [color=yellow]Lightning[/color] < [color=green]Wind[/color] < [color=red]Fire[/color]. [/quote]

[QUOTE][B]Natural Disaster [I]- Elemental Senjutsu[/I][/B]
In ages past, primitive cultures had often worshipped the Elemental spirits as deific figures for their power of weaving elemental power with the Natural energies of the world. Failing to maintain their grace or mistakingly invoking their anger was a swift way for the environment to be blown through by a fierce hurricane, infernal volcanic eruption, terrible earthquake, and other such catastrophic event.

[B]Effect:[/B] When the user casts this Techique, the following effect is applied to the battlefield:
[list][*]A check matching the Senjutsu type is made at +0 Acc/DC against all Target's other than the user on the Battlefield. Any who fail the check take 2200 [Chosen Element] damage. Any target that had used a Technique of the [chosen element] or it's opposing element during the previous round are uneffected by this damage. [/list]

[b][i]Special Action[/i][/b][i] - Catalyst:[/i] Any target in the battlefield may choose one technique of this [chosen element]; this technique will automatically activate its [I]Secondary Effect[/I][I](though if it requires an additional chance, it will still need to be rolled as usual)[/I].

[B]Cost:[/B] 3 AP and 2000 CP. 1000 Cp/Rnd

[I]Note(s):[/I]
[list][*]This is a [i]Terrain Technique.[/i]
[*]Damage from this Technique is not considered an attack, and does not reveal [i]Clones[/i] or remove targets from [i]Stealth[/i].
[*]This Technique's subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
[*]Use of the Special Action - Catalyst has a separate 10 second cooldown for each target that uses it.
[*]Special Action - Catalyst's automatic effect only applies to the inital chance, and not any ongoing chances. [i](Eg: if used with a Technique that has the [URL='https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=911#p913']"Paralysis [Link]"[/URL] effect, the 16% chance of "Paralysis" activating will be automatic, but "Paralysis's" innate 10% chance of causing an auto-fail would -not- be automatic.)[/i]
[*]Any Target other than the user must pass a [Senjutsu Subtype] Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an [I]Arena[/I] Technique, or their own [I]Terrain[/I] Technique. If the opponent successfully casts their own [I]Terrain[/I] Technique, this one is dispelled.
[*]For the purpose of opposiing elements that cancel out the damage, Fire < Water < Earth < Lightning < Wind < Fire.
[*]The [I]Overcharge[/I] Secondary Effect may not be activated through the use of this technique. [/list][/QUOTE]

- The user generates elemental [i]Sprites[/i] during battle. The user may have up to 3 [i]Sprites[/i] at a time. 
A [i]Sprite[/i] appears when;[list][*]The user takes [chosen element] damage,[*]The user casts a [chosen element] Jutsu B-rank or higher.[*]The start of a round when the user maintains a [chosen element] Jutsu [i](stacks)[/i].[/list]

A [i]Sprite[/i] works as follows;[list][*][i]Sprites[/i] are targetable, and are dispersed on any hit.
[*]All [i]Sprites[/i] the user has active appear as "clones" of the user [i](automaticlly)[/i] during the first 3 seconds of a round. This does not count toward any [i]Clone Jutsu[/i] limits.
[*]A [i]Sprite[/i] may be sacrificed to reduce the cost of a single [chosen element] jutsu by 30%. Jutsu cast this way do not require [i]handseals[/i] or [i]movement[/i].
[*]Upon a [i]Sprite[/i] being destroyed by an attack, the user may reflexively cast a B-rank or lower [chosen element] jutsu which targets the one who destroyed the Sprite.[/list][/quote]

[quote][b]Elemental Shroud [i]- Independent Special Move[/i][/b]

[b]Effect:[/b] May be active up to 30 seconds. While active, the user has the following effects;[list][*]Applies the effect of the [i]Special Composition[/i] augment [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=357&t=51325#p251093][Link][/url] to each of the user's actions
[*]The user has access to [i]Affinity Moves [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=5510#bbASMoves][link to UBR][/url][/i] with any [i]Ninjutsu[/i], even if they do not meet the requirement for that affinity.
[*]If the user takes damage from their [opposing element], it is always treated as having the maximum damage modifier bonus [i](+50% by default)[/i]..[/list][b]Cost:[/b] 1.5 AP to activate/deactivate. 2% Max CP/Rnd

[i]Note:[/i]
- For the purpose of taking increased damage, [color=red]Fire[/color] < [color=blue]Water[/color] < [color=brown]Earth[/color] < [color=yellow]Lightning[/color] < [color=green]Wind[/color] < [color=red]Fire[/color]. [/quote]

[quote][b]Natural Disaster [i]- Elemental Senjutsu[/i][/b]

[b]Effect:[/b] Upon cast, and at the start of every round active, all entity-like targets in battle take 2200 [Chosen Element] damage; this damage is not considered an attack, and is automatic. Those who cast a jutsu of the [chosen element] or its opposing element during the previous round are uneffected by this damage.  Once per round, all in battle may choose one jutsu of this [chosen element]; this jutsu will automatically activate its [i]Secondary Effect[/i] [i](though if it requires an additional chance, it will still need to be rolled as usual)[/i]. 

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP and 2000 CP. 1000 Cp/Rnd

[i]Note(s):[/i]
- [i]Terrain[/i] jutsu.
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- Secondary Effect chance of the jutsu will activate, however if it requires further chances those will be rolled as normal. Example; if used with a Jutsu that has the [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=911#p913]"Paralysis [Link]"[/url] effect, the 16% chance of "Paralysis" activating will be automatic, but "Paralysis's" innate 10% chance of causing an auto-fail would -not- be automatic.
- For this jutsu, an entity-like target is considered to be something capable of fighting and performing some kind of action such as a Clone or Creation. Targets such as Traps will not be affected unless they are somehow hit in the process of targeting an entity [i](such as a barrier protecting an eligible target)[/i].
- At all ranks, other combatants must pass a [Jutsu type of the Senjutsu] Check against the user at -2 in order to cast an [i]Arena[/i] jutsu, or their own [i]Terrain[/i] jutsu. If the opponent successfully casts their own [i]Terrain[/i] jutsu, this one is dispelled.
- For the purpose of opposiing elements that cancel out the damage, [color=red]Fire[/color] < [color=blue]Water[/color] < [color=brown]Earth[/color] < [color=yellow]Lightning[/color] < [color=green]Wind[/color] < [color=red]Fire[/color].  
- The [i]Overcharge[/i] Secondary Effect may not be activated through the use of this Senjutsu.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back