Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Endeavours Towards Enlightenment [NPC Passport Request]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
aizen_gisei.jpg
Kumogakure’s medical team was led by the finest practitioner in the land. The village was in such good hands it was time Gisei took a leave of absence from his busy life. Slowly venturing away from the path of a Harvester he decided to focus on more experimental ideologies. Long fingers coiled around the knob into the office that dealt with passports. A slow creak of the door echoed throughout the office. The lack of bodies within the room was a stroke of sheer luck. Brown hues eyed the room up and down. Noticing thin layers of dust piling on the shelves and untouched books. It must have been a slow few months for issuing travel visas to ninja and travellers alike.

The towering man sauntered over towards the receptionist desk. With a smile and leaning inward he confessed his intentions. “Hello, I’d like to request a passport to travel please.” Slipping a free hand into his chest pocket on his white kimono Gisei pulled out a form he previously filled out before arriving. “I intend to venture far outward to gain scientific research. A wide variety from botany to ecology as well as Genjutsu and clan research. I’ll be gone for a while but won’t hesitate to check in.” Placing the form on the table that friendly smile remained on his lips.

Passport Form
Name: Chihiro Gisei
Reason: Scientific Research
Destination(s): Small villages, Fire Country, Wind Country
Expected Duration: 2+ years. Will check in Semi Annually.
Companions: None.

Last edited:

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tall man approached the receptionist's desk, determination clear on his face. The wiry, curly-haired man behind the desk, easily intimidated by imposing figures, grew ever-so-slightly clammy the closer he got. He choked down a dry gulp of nothing and gave off a nervous chuckle as Chihiro explained his business and presented his paperwork. "Well, Mr. Chihiro sir, this looks good..." he began in a voice mildly broken by nervousness, "but does the Medical Sennin know that you'll be leaving?" He let out a cheeky smile that only vaguely masked his worry, all the while trying desperately to retain an air of professionalism that he'd been working on. It needed a lot more work.

"Oh, I know he's leaving," came a voice from the elevator on the other side of the lobby, doors closing gently behind Saki as he glided across the floor to the desk, smile on his face. Thank Raiden for elevators. "Chihiro! I knew you'd outgrow the nest sooner or later. I have great faith that you will bring great findings when you do return. Please send updates on your findings while you're away. And Gin," Saki said, looking to the receptionist, "Fill out this man's passport immediately."

"Right..." Gin said, pulling out a blank passport from one of the many drawers of his oversized desk. The nib of his fountain pen scratched across the paper, leaving neat flowing lines in its wake. Finally, a stamp across the bottom. "This will require a Snapshot of your face... smile!" he said, not waiting for Chihiro to smile before taking the mental picture, then transferring it onto the page. Saki clapped his shoulder and gave a final grin as he turned and left the building, heading into the direction of the medal offices. "And here you are. Be sure to check in! Otherwise, y'know. We'll come find you."

------

Passport granted!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back