Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Endo Eiji - Yazuna Kao [Free Rebirth]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Endo Eiji
Old Village/Missing: Kumogakure
OCR Type: Retire.
Last Known Where-abouts: Suna OV Zone
Old IC Rank: Jounin

New Character Name: Yazuna Kao
Preferred Username: Yazuna Kao
New Village/Missing: Konohagakure/Leaf
New BL/CA: Water Adept
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
The Absent Shallows
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Accuracy
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Save, Dodge
Low: Ranged, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 17 (Seventeen)
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Stout. Strong. Some words that describe the young man Kao. Though, his brawn is matched with a look of chiseled greatness. His hair matched his tired eyes of dark grey and seemingly having shadows around his eyes. Standing at an even six feet, Kao's wingspan matched his height, as normal humanity allowed. There wasnt much else to him, aside from his normal look, he was seen as a slightly above average male in terms of attraction... However, that was simply his own opinion.
Character's Mental Description: Kao is a kind soul, normally. He wasnt the smartest in terms of intelligence, but he was a combat artist. Able to use quick thinking to get out of situations that werent inherently on his side. He was a boy that studied as a child, as he was studious, but he carries himself sagaciously even without having much life experience. Often quietly mulling, Kao tends to keep his mouth shut and reads the room when around multiple people.
Multiple Personality Application: If applicable. If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality
Character History:
There are a few things that can be said about Kao, as his history is quite simple. He was born of two loving parents, natives to Konoha but both of them worked in the Hospital as Medical personnel, though they were not shinobi. His mother a skilled doctor who was a primary care physician and Kao's father was a nurse. They were both dedicated to making the village a healthier place. And after getting married they learned that Kao's mother may not be able to have children because of... complicated details. It was understandable as it was not always everyone's blessing to have the large families they dreamt of as a youth. However, when Kao's mother found out she was pregnant with Kao, she and her husband devoted their time to ensuring Kao would have the life that would be full of love and understanding.

As a young boy, Kao seemed to be a simple normal kid. Playing with friends. Without his parents being shinobi it kinda set him back in terms of getting accepted into the Shinobi courses. Even with that in mind, Kao was able to show his ability physically that matched his friends who had trained from a younger age than he. He was born with a natural ability for strategy, even taking up games like chess and shogi amongst other strategic games. He often played with his father and a few friends from classes.

After being accepted for the Shinobi Classes, Kao excelled in combat theory and water ninjutsu techniques. So much so that it seemed he was more keen to them than normal shinobi. As he flourished his parents gave him their blessing to pursue the life of a shinobi over being a normal citizen of konoha. With that, Kao trained endlessly and studied to push himself to be one of the best, to protect the village and give his life for his parents that had given him so much. Alas, there would be nothing more to do than to graduate with his friends becoming a Genin.

After graduating, Kao would spend his time training and honing himself, he wanted to become a Chuunin but he felt that there was something else for him. He didnt want to be a Medical Shinobi, So he was stuck for a few years, as he graduated at the age of Thirteen, where he would spend his time running missions with a few chuunin and doing some side things... but everything seemed like it would be changing.

It would all come to ahead when Kao found himself in the forest training, when he was approached by a troop of monkey, and they all seemed to watch him from afar, as he trained relentlessly they would continue to watch him, until he would notice them. Pausing he would have to figure out what they wanted, it was almost like they were baiting him to find out what they wanted. "...Right...What do any of ya want? Huh? he'd state with a frown, His voice almost groaning as his body felt the twinge of agony that was taijutsu training. And still they would stare.

"...Ok, SHOO!" he'd quickly shoot his Water Gun jutsu at the middle of the group causing them to scatter into the trees almost sounding like they were chattering to themselves. Their cackles and and snickers seemed to make the boy smirk and even smile at the audacity that they would come in the midst of his training to disturb him but Kao would oblige simple by forming handseals and pressing his hands to the ground, summoning a dragon of water from the moisture within the ground.

Before he would be able to launch his attack on the primates a soothing, cool tone would chime in. "Enough... they do not warrant such a high level technique to be used against them...", the tone coming from an ape carrying a cane with the husk of some fruits fashioned into a shaker of sorts with grey fur and a bright crimson backside. "...They are children, I sent them to watch you... As I have been for quite sometime... Kao-san."

"...I wont ask how you know my name.", taking in for a moment that he was talking to an animal, but he wouldnt be surprise he'd heard about shinobi having the ability to summon animal companions. Something akin to the Inuzuka Clan and Aburame Clans, but maybe even deeper rooted? Kao did not know, but it was apparent that he would be of the understanding here soon. "...What do you want with me? Why have you been watching m-"[color-slateblue]"Because I think you are gifted, and you are someone that has not been blessed with the innate shinobi ability from years of ancestry. But you have spunk! And I like that. You are resourceful, able to adapt and are a very quick learner... So I would like to see if I cannot help assist you in your journey... But you must help me first."[/color]

"...I will not do anything to harm anyone within Leaf. It is my duty to protect. So if this has anything to do with that, You can count me out, whomever you are." the baboon would cackle for a moment before slapping Kao on his shoulder as he got closer, "Hah! Dat is it! My boy. That is why I chose you! Honorable is the crown you adorn! Alas, What I ask of you, is a simple task enough, Eh? Choose." suddenly the monkey would hold out a Raspberry in one hand and a Blueberry in the other.

"...One berry will make us go away for ever. And we will never appear to ya again. The other we will become partner and you will share the bounty of your goals with us, and we will gain glory together. For Leaf or whomever you fight for..." Puzzled Kao would think to himself for the moments that stood between them. "...How so I know which berry is which?"

"Smart boy. Im sure whichever your heart desires will be the one you choose." and for moment Kao would smirk before taking the raspberry and downing it before reaching his hand out to the monkey, "Im sure you know, but my name is Kao. And your's?"

"Dafeki."

From there Kao would learn the ways of staff fighting and Dim Mak Hand to hand fighting. Amongst other things allowing himself to understand and become the fighter that would begin to rise the ranks of Genin to be known amongst his peers for his precision akin to a tactful and tactical fighter. He just needed to lead some missions and he would be well on his way to making his way to the next levels of shinobi. With Dafeki's son, 'Bamboo' by his side and Dafeki's wisdom and guidance he would be set out to begin attaining the things he wanted out of this life to be able to protect Konoha and pursue a life that his parents would be proud of.

Clan Request: Nein!

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/endo-eiji-hands-of-stone.58655/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/new-age-training-eijis-training.58657/post-352486
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/unearthly-training-eiji-dojo.58701/post-352487

Special Usergroups: Nein!

Old Stats:
::Stamina :: 525/600
::Agility :: 525/600
:: Taijutsu :: 435/600
:: Ninjutsu :: 525/600
:: Genjutsu :: 436/600
:: Chakra Control :: 525/600
:: Stat Average :: 495.2
:: Power Level :: 2,971
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: 0%
New Stats:
::Stamina :: 500/600
::Agility :: 500/600
:: Taijutsu :: 500/600
:: Ninjutsu :: 415/600
:: Genjutsu :: 411/600
:: Chakra Control :: 500/600
PL: 2826
New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: [Only Swapping Earth Ninjutsu for Water Ninjutsu everything else is the same]

Other Refunds: Keeping All Augments,

Name of any Contract you currently own: Currently Own Tsukumogami and Fox contracts.
Using 450 ASP [330 from Pool and 120 from Stats to Trade Fox for Monkey.] to obtain Monkey for this character. Reasoning/RP in History

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Jinchuriki [Earth-Spiritual]

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Endo Eiji
Old Village/Missing: Kumogakure
OCR Type: Retire.
Last Known Where-abouts: Suna OV Zone
Old IC Rank: Jounin

New Character Name: Yazuna Kao
Preferred Username: Yazuna Kao
New Village/Missing: Konohagakure/Leaf
New BL/CA: Water Adept
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
The Absent Shallows
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +3 Accuracy
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Save, Dodge
Low: Ranged, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main
IC Rank: Genin

Character Age: 17 (Seventeen)
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Stout. Strong. Some words that describe the young man Kao. Though, his brawn is matched with a look of chiseled greatness. His hair matched his tired eyes of dark grey and seemingly having shadows around his eyes. Standing at an even six feet, Kao's wingspan matched his height, as normal humanity allowed. There wasnt much else to him, aside from his normal look, he was seen as a slightly above average male in terms of attraction... However, that was simply his own opinion.
Character's Mental Description: Kao is a kind soul, normally. He wasnt the smartest in terms of intelligence, but he was a combat artist. Able to use quick thinking to get out of situations that werent inherently on his side. He was a boy that studied as a child, as he was studious, but he carries himself sagaciously even without having much life experience. Often quietly mulling, Kao tends to keep his mouth shut and reads the room when around multiple people.
Multiple Personality Application: If applicable. If your character has multiple personalities, please state the nature of each personality
Character History:
There are a few things that can be said about Kao, as his history is quite simple. He was born of two loving parents, natives to Konoha but both of them worked in the Hospital as Medical personnel, though they were not shinobi. His mother a skilled doctor who was a primary care physician and Kao's father was a nurse. They were both dedicated to making the village a healthier place. And after getting married they learned that Kao's mother may not be able to have children because of... complicated details. It was understandable as it was not always everyone's blessing to have the large families they dreamt of as a youth. However, when Kao's mother found out she was pregnant with Kao, she and her husband devoted their time to ensuring Kao would have the life that would be full of love and understanding.

As a young boy, Kao seemed to be a simple normal kid. Playing with friends. Without his parents being shinobi it kinda set him back in terms of getting accepted into the Shinobi courses. Even with that in mind, Kao was able to show his ability physically that matched his friends who had trained from a younger age than he. He was born with a natural ability for strategy, even taking up games like chess and shogi amongst other strategic games. He often played with his father and a few friends from classes.

After being accepted for the Shinobi Classes, Kao excelled in combat theory and water ninjutsu techniques. So much so that it seemed he was more keen to them than normal shinobi. As he flourished his parents gave him their blessing to pursue the life of a shinobi over being a normal citizen of konoha. With that, Kao trained endlessly and studied to push himself to be one of the best, to protect the village and give his life for his parents that had given him so much. Alas, there would be nothing more to do than to graduate with his friends becoming a Genin.

After graduating, Kao would spend his time training and honing himself, he wanted to become a Chuunin but he felt that there was something else for him. He didnt want to be a Medical Shinobi, So he was stuck for a few years, as he graduated at the age of Thirteen, where he would spend his time running missions with a few chuunin and doing some side things... but everything seemed like it would be changing.

It would all come to ahead when Kao found himself in the forest training, when he was approached by a troop of monkey, and they all seemed to watch him from afar, as he trained relentlessly they would continue to watch him, until he would notice them. Pausing he would have to figure out what they wanted, it was almost like they were baiting him to find out what they wanted. "...Right...What do any of ya want? Huh? he'd state with a frown, His voice almost groaning as his body felt the twinge of agony that was taijutsu training. And still they would stare.

"...Ok, SHOO!" he'd quickly shoot his Water Gun jutsu at the middle of the group causing them to scatter into the trees almost sounding like they were chattering to themselves. Their cackles and and snickers seemed to make the boy smirk and even smile at the audacity that they would come in the midst of his training to disturb him but Kao would oblige simple by forming handseals and pressing his hands to the ground, summoning a dragon of water from the moisture within the ground.

Before he would be able to launch his attack on the primates a soothing, cool tone would chime in. "Enough... they do not warrant such a high level technique to be used against them...", the tone coming from an ape carrying a cane with the husk of some fruits fashioned into a shaker of sorts with grey fur and a bright crimson backside. "...They are children, I sent them to watch you... As I have been for quite sometime... Kao-san."

"...I wont ask how you know my name.", taking in for a moment that he was talking to an animal, but he wouldnt be surprise he'd heard about shinobi having the ability to summon animal companions. Something akin to the Inuzuka Clan and Aburame Clans, but maybe even deeper rooted? Kao did not know, but it was apparent that he would be of the understanding here soon. "...What do you want with me? Why have you been watching m-"[color-slateblue]"Because I think you are gifted, and you are someone that has not been blessed with the innate shinobi ability from years of ancestry. But you have spunk! And I like that. You are resourceful, able to adapt and are a very quick learner... So I would like to see if I cannot help assist you in your journey... But you must help me first."[/color]

"...I will not do anything to harm anyone within Leaf. It is my duty to protect. So if this has anything to do with that, You can count me out, whomever you are." the baboon would cackle for a moment before slapping Kao on his shoulder as he got closer, "Hah! Dat is it! My boy. That is why I chose you! Honorable is the crown you adorn! Alas, What I ask of you, is a simple task enough, Eh? Choose." suddenly the monkey would hold out a Raspberry in one hand and a Blueberry in the other.

"...One berry will make us go away for ever. And we will never appear to ya again. The other we will become partner and you will share the bounty of your goals with us, and we will gain glory together. For Leaf or whomever you fight for..." Puzzled Kao would think to himself for the moments that stood between them. "...How so I know which berry is which?"

"Smart boy. Im sure whichever your heart desires will be the one you choose." and for moment Kao would smirk before taking the raspberry and downing it before reaching his hand out to the monkey, "Im sure you know, but my name is Kao. And your's?"

"Dafeki."

From there Kao would learn the ways of staff fighting and Dim Mak Hand to hand fighting. Amongst other things allowing himself to understand and become the fighter that would begin to rise the ranks of Genin to be known amongst his peers for his precision akin to a tactful and tactical fighter. He just needed to lead some missions and he would be well on his way to making his way to the next levels of shinobi. With Dafeki's son, 'Bamboo' by his side and Dafeki's wisdom and guidance he would be set out to begin attaining the things he wanted out of this life to be able to protect Konoha and pursue a life that his parents would be proud of.

Clan Request: Nein!

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/endo-eiji-hands-of-stone.58655/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/new-age-training-eijis-training.58657/post-352486
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/unearthly-training-eiji-dojo.58701/post-352487

Special Usergroups: Nein!

Old Stats:
::Stamina :: 525/600
::Agility :: 525/600
:: Taijutsu :: 435/600
:: Ninjutsu :: 525/600
:: Genjutsu :: 436/600
:: Chakra Control :: 525/600
:: Stat Average :: 495.2
:: Power Level :: 2,971
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: 0%
New Stats:
::Stamina :: 500/600
::Agility :: 500/600
:: Taijutsu :: 500/600
:: Ninjutsu :: 415/600
:: Genjutsu :: 411/600
:: Chakra Control :: 500/600
PL: 2826
New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: [Only Swapping Earth Ninjutsu for Water Ninjutsu everything else is the same]

Other Refunds: Keeping All Augments,

Name of any Contract you currently own: Currently Own Tsukumogami and Fox contracts.
Using 450 ASP [330 from Pool and 120 from Stats to Trade Fox for Monkey.] to obtain Monkey for this character. Reasoning/RP in History

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Jinchuriki [Earth-Spiritual]

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope.
Taken to council

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Annnd back!

Your application at the present moments looks fine, history and everything but we would love to see more emphasis on the mental and physical descripton.

At the moment, you fall short of the word count needed for both the mental and physical descriptions which is 100 words so if you could expand upon that, it would be greatly appreciated!

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
My Apologies, I didnt even check the word count on them. Hopefully these are to your liking. ^_^

Character's Physical Description: Stout. Strong. Some words that describe the young man Kao. Though, his brawn is matched with a look of chiseled greatness. His hair matched his tired eyes of dark grey and seemingly having shadows around his eyes. Standing at an even six feet, Kao's wingspan matched his height, as normal humanity allowed. Matching his dark eyes were locks of ravenous black, coming down to eye length with a bit of a bang on the front, depending on how the wind decided to blow from day to day. There wasnt much else to him, aside from his normal look, he was seen as a slightly above average male in terms of attraction... However, that was simply his own opinion.
Character's Mental Description: Kao is a kind soul, normally. He wasnt the smartest in terms of intelligence, but he was a combat artist. Able to use quick thinking to get out of situations that werent inherently on his side. He was a boy that studied as a child, as he was studious, but he carries himself sagaciously even without having much life experience. Often quietly mulling, Kao tends to keep his mouth shut and reads the room when around multiple people. That doesnt mean he's a pushover by any means, as he will stand up for himself whenever he sees a reason to do such. At any pace, and at the end of the day, Kao is a simply boy, he likes his sweets and spices. He enjoys his ramen and gyoza. And detests anything sour. He even has a cat in his apartment that he looks after named Mango. Simple boy indeed.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back