Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Enter, Tatsuo

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin saw the red eyes and knew he was pushing the boy.

The leg sweep would not find purchase ans Kenshin jumped.

"Smart. Going for the feet. Good against opponents who are easily off balance. Especially if they are stronger than you. I know you have more than that so you can use anything you want. Ninjutsu, genjutsu, anything you have. Make sure to put on a good show."

Kenshin would put up a single handsign. There was a flow of chakra and then Kenshin would assume his battle stance. He would go into what looked like his combo but he would dive at Sora's torso and try to Grapple him. Regardless if it worked, Kenshin would try to grab him again and try to put him into a submission. He finish it with an attempt to eagle drop him.

To Akira and Tatsuo watching the fight, Kenshin would be holding the handsign and standing still while Sora would be standing still as well. What was going on, no one knew besides Kenshin.

Jutsu used Mental Kombat- Grapple then submission would be used. If the bind failed, eagle drop

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ninjutsu and genjutsu allowed huh? Alright... this should be much easier. His opponent made a handseals before charging at him. However Sora though the opposite. He put a bit of chakra upon his feet and sprung backwards while making a few handseals. At that he inhaled greatly before holdingit it a split second and exhaling into a circle he made with his thumb and index finger. What came out was instead a large flame. An enormous one at that As it shot towards Kenshin who was charging at him.. but what was the point of that hand seal?

Jutsu used: Fireball

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
(OOC posting again because to the others only a few seconds will have passed )

Kenshi nwas pleased that he had dodged his attacks and grapple. This little Uchiha was good and in time would be a great addition to the Leaf village. However it was now to teach him a very harsh lesson.

As the fireball came closer, Kenshin began to run. Letting the fireball hit him ,he came running towards Sora and begun wailing on him. Using his combination attacks, he would string together punch after kick in rapid succession. Barrage after barrage. his fists came flying in and each one seemed vampiric in nature as with each punch the life force of Sora seemed to make Kenshin healthier. He would not KO Sora a just put him near unconsciousness.

Should Sora say that is enough, the genjutsu he used would end and Sora would be left feeling like he did right before the combo was used with a very pronounced headache.

Jutsu used- 16 hit combo three times. Ending Mental Kombat

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Right.. left.. below.. right, right... Bam. He was struck. Right, left, bam. Right, bam. Bam. Bam. Left, bam. Sora's weaving wasn't enough. As he continued to try, he couldn't do anything against the man who had superior mass on him and obvious superior strength. He was simply too fast. He could see it but just couldn't react in time. He continued on getting struck multiple times until suddenly, it stopped. It was all over. Suddenly hebwas just standing there and Kenshin was as well. Was it already over? Did the fight end that quickly? Sora would merely stare at the Jounin.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin smiled

"I imagine you are confused as to why you only hurt a little and not a lot. To these two, we were simply standing still and you never used that fire ball and I Never used one of my higher ranking combos on you. What I used was a very powerful genjutsu. I could tell you saw the handsign but not what it meant. This is what it means to use genjutsu in the middle of combat. You have talent being able to dodge some of my attacks while only using 40% of my strength and speed. Those eyes are strong. Be careful that someone doesn't steal them. As for you two, what was the disadvantage of using that jutsu?" Kenshin would ask Tatsuo and Akira.

Kenshin would drop his battle stance and bow, indicating that this little spar was at an end.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A shocked expression appeared on Tatsuo's face. He expected the Jounin to win of course, but he hadn't even moved a muscle. He has seen Genjutsu used before, but the Uchiha was keeping up just fine before. He then perked his head back, he had asked him a question, what was the weakness of the technique, was it? He barely saw him do anything at all. Shrugging his shoulders and providing the first response he had. "Had I thrown a Kunai at you, you would've had to break the technique?" Was what Tatsuo finally decided on.

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira stood just as surprised as Tatsuo, blinking in confusion not really piecing together what had just happened until Kenshin explained his use of powerful genjutsu. It was amazing how he barely moved, but the two had a full sparing match while under its effects... though to be honest, he knew and cared very little about genjutsu - it wasn't really his style.

"Ummm.... it leaves you open to others attacking you?" Akira took a wild stab in the dark after Tatsuo gave his answer, figuring it was probably the most obvious observation to make here.

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Uchiha bowed as well as he then looked over at the two. They seemed to be trying to find drawbacks of a genjutsu like that. What he thought was that it was useless in a large battle. Good for a 1v1 but if a teammate came up and lobbed off his head, that'd be it. Another would possibly be the chakra consumption. How much chakra did it use? Plus what if it got canceled? It'd be a waste of chakra.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would nod.

"Yes it leaves the one casting it vulnerable. This genjutsu is best used in singular combat as you just saw. Of course if you have an ally with you that can distract other combatants, that could work as well. It also takes a while to cast so you have to watch out for timing. If the enemy can see you casting it they may try to hide or stop you from concentrating. However since most of you like taijutsu I can run you though a mid tier combination attack to give you an example of techniques you may use. What say you?"

SHould the group agree, he would begin to slowly go through the motions of Dragon Assault and then introduce different versions of that combination attack. If not, he would look to them for instruction as to what hey wanted to learn.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The look of pride on his face for being correct seemed to detract from the shock of the powerful technique, Tatsuo was obviously proud of himself and his smile and energy would prove that. "Sure, i'd love to learn!" Then Tatsuo would reply happily doing his best to mimic whatever Kenshin was doing. Obviously failing at most of the maneuver, but there was no doubt the passion and work ethic was there. It wasn't that Tatsuo seemed incompetent, but he was still young and taijutsu was obviously not his forte, but that wouldn't stop him from trying of course.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would allow himself to go through the motions to make sure that everyone could keep up. Most could not but he kept his pacing at about 25% of his normal strength so they could do their best. He smiled at the young ones. This was the next generation and they would have to shoulder the burden of continuing to rebuild Leaf to what it was. These were the next Genin who would, in turn, rise in rank or die trying. One may even become Hokage. So it was Kenshin's place to teach and lead.

After a few hours, he stopped and bowed.

"Thank you for training so hard today. I hope to see you all in the near future. I also proctor genin exams. Good luck." and with that Kenshin would walk away.

[topic left]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nearly out of breath, barely able to keep up, Tatsuo would nod in thanks. "Thank you, sensei, it was a pleasure to train with you today." he would as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He was excited to finally do some things at the academy, this would be the beginning of his adventure into becoming a powerful ninja. With a bow to the rest of the group he would wave goodbye before heading home. It was beginning to get dark and his mother was probably about to place dinner on the table.

((Topic Left))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back