Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Enter The Undeniable! [Solo Mission] [Kinjutsu Application]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Silence. The air was so calm that someone would be able to simply here a pin drop. A Droplet of water forming a small puddle. The heavy breathing of an Akimichi as they waited for their teriyaki beef to finish cooking. Yes, indeed it was quiet. As the scene would be set amongst the silent movements of the boy. He seemed to be moving through the trees with precision but he was being careful not to make much noise... this type of movement caused Eiji to be slower than normal. Though he didnt care, today he was taking his first Solo mission... a simple D Rank Mission to collect some info on a small group outside the walls and helping to subdue a member for questioning. If he managed to collect both he'd be rewarded doubly, however that was not the reason he took this mission.

'Aya.' He'd think to himself especially after losing his last fight to her in the middle of the Colosseum. He needed a pick me up. And what better way than to take a mission on his own to prove to himself that he wasnt just wasting his time. His pride led him to seclusion, apart of ANBU Lifestyles, which led him to the library with Musashi. Where he would realize something within him... actually acknowledging things around him. His chakra was different than others, even within his clan. Though no one was able to tell him what he felt was being held back away from him. So what better way than to do some personal soul searching while doing a mission well under the idea of what was thought. It was simple enough. Gather Intel. Report back. If he could report back with a member of the group then better. If he had to bring someone back... it would mean that he would have to fight. Which he was alright with, his only reservation was that he couldnt even deal significant damage to her. So how in the world would he be able to subdue someone that might be stronger than her?

Shaking that thought, Eiji made his way through the brush and trees down from where he was located in the village. Now in the ancient forest... there was something mythical about this place, but Eiji didnt spend alot of time here. Though, something seemed to draw him here with the info he was given it would lead him to spotting of people with peculiar symbols on their clothing. To be noted that this was something higher ups passed down to the hopefuls that were looking to get promoted as a way to prove themselves. Though it didnt matter in all honesty to Eiji, he wanted to prove to himself that he could do things alone. Without relying upon the crutch of Aya and Ryuichi, especially to impress Aya and Shizuka... for why? He didnt understand his emotions but they led him to do some weird things.

At any pace, Eiji used his Earthly sensory abilities he would check the pulse of the ground trying to identify more people. 'Three.' Nodding he'd sink into the ground with his inner earth reflection lure. Allowing him to slide around the field cleanly. Their chakra didnt feel very strong from his sensory... but they could also be suppressing it. So he would slither over to their location, to which could be described asa small camp site. The hour of day would not lead them to have a fire, but there were tents setup in this early hour of the morning. The ash of the wood still had a bit of embers within it from the night before as a light flow of smoke would rise into the canopy of leaves over him. Utilizing his cover he would slink around the site with his body submerged in the ground.

Only to lift his head up to see the surroundings, 'Clear' he'd think as he'd hear the silence of their sleeping. Or what he thought to be them sleeping. At least he was able to see blueprints for something. Changing positions, Eiji would look over the Blueprints and letters sitting next to one of the tents. 'Hm... I'll just snapshot thes-'

</COLOR><COLOR color="red">"HEY! WHAT ARE YA DOIN HERE!"<i></i>​

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Wake up! We got an intruder!"
The silence was broken by a sudden fireball that caught Eiji in the side of his face knocking his mask off crumbling it on contact leaving his face completely open for another attack. 'Shit.' leaping up from the ground he would form handseals turning his arm into a sledgehammer made of wood to slam down on one of the three shinobi he seemed to be fighting against. 'Three on one isnt gonna end well for me but, I gotta be smart. I'll rad-... My radio was in my mask... Shit.' Eiji would curse himself as his attack missed but caused a crater pushing those around it away.

"Seems we gotta kill ANBU today... wrong place wrong time boy. No offense.", the main man would speak as Eiji would look between the three people he'd be facing off against. It didnt take him long to form a plan to get all three of them, but he had to be smart. First he would analyze their abilities and skills before he approached the death battle. Hell He didnt have a Boom stick to even use for this. At any pace, he watched the two at his sides while the one in the middle would draw a long Katana. The other two made handseals quickly but Eiji would form some of his own.

"DOTON! DORYU HEKI!" shouted by Eiji as a wall of Earth would separate himself from the trio. Then Eiji would form another handseal as the barrier would be broken down after two Dragon Fireballs hit it in rapid succession! Then the man with the blade would strike at Eiji as the boy tried to leap away! But it was too late, his blade sunk into Eiji's chest with easy as they would slide to a halt Eiji's body would slowly turn into mud. And before he had a chance to notice the Clone the real Eiji would pull the Katana wielder into the ground down to his neck. "Argh! Get me outta here!"

"One down.", but as Eiji would land to the ground he'd feel a blade begin to penetrate his back. Looking down at his chest... he would see the silver blade coming completely through his body. And even blood would begin to run out of his mouth as Eiji's knees would tremble and give way until he fell with the blade sliding out of him. Outclassed that quickly? 'Am... Am I dying? NO... NO I... I cant die... I have... to prove..."

"Tch, that wasnt even hard kid... You gotta do better than that..."

And as Eiji would cough up blood the man would sink the blade into Eiji once again. This time he had to have pierced a lung... Eiji's eyes would grow heavy. Within Eiji he'd begin drowning in the darkness... the light within his soul slowly dissipating. and as everything would grow black Eiji's body would fall through the stars. Galaxies. His spirit was gone from this world and travelling to somewhere... where he would definitely be no where near Kansas. As his soul continued to free fall, suddenly it wouldnt be. As if he laid on a soft cloud... and there as he laid... there would be six others around him.

imEJ2MY.jpg

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'. . '.</FONTFACE>
'. . .'​
'. . .'​
<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">

The beings would hover over Eiji's bloodied body. Everything seemed to be moving so... slowly. And Eiji's eyes would seem to be wired shut as the women around him would mumble and tug at the boy's tattered corpse. "...I didnt think he'd be ready so soon."

"Well your leadership hasnt been the best, you kept playing with the boy! What did you expect!"

"Hush hush, Its all of our faults in this. He's been working so hard sisters... I just think this isnt the end for our little boy.", nodding random voices to Eiji's mind would continue to mutter amongst themselves. Though Eiji himself would begin to come back into his consciousness even still as he blinked the world around him seemed to be so distorted. The sky seemed to ripple like waves in the ocean, the stars danced like fireflies and the clouds around them all held one or more of the women that surrounded Eiji...

"Whe...where am I?"

"You're dead! Heh, You let that guy get the drop on you! And now we're here to cast Jud-"

"Atë! Please stop with the droll. You'll give our boy a heart attack with such nonsense!", the apparent leader seemed to speak to the younger smaller deity. All of them seemed to be gigantic. With the leader being one of the biggest even as she sat on her knees and looked down at Eiji she would be the size of the Academy building in height. Something in Eiji wanted to scream... but he was abnormally calm. "...So, where am I again?"

"Well let me explain that... I am the one that guided your spirit here. Once you were struck... and your body became too weak to hold your spirit, I brought you here as your Clan protocol proceeds. You are the boy of Potential, with the aspirations to take over the clan and run it yourself, correct?", Allowing Eiji only to nod before she continued, "Right. So, we are the spiritual sisters of your clan. We act as... Guardians. Specifically, to those chosen to lead your clan. WE are your Guardians.", nodding she would move her hand in the direction of the leader.

"And she is the voice you've been hearing in your mind for years... You see, you're not dead... but you can die in your condition. And we cant have that, because if you die... This cloud we're on will cease to exist and its the only thing holding us up to heaven. The only way to get there... you must parish for a noble cause, and then once that happens you'll be granted to ascend on this cloud to Heaven with all of us."

"Wait... Thats alot at once... But I know one thing, I cant go back. Those guys are too strong, or rather I dont have the abilities to take them all down." without hesitation the leader would speak.

"On the contrary, You have the ability. Did Tessa not bring you here? Did I not speak into your ear about your abilities? Are you... afraid? Or are you dumb boy...."

"I'm not d-"

"Because it sounds like you're going to let that precious one... What was her name? Aya? Are you going to let her down? Didnt you promise to be there for her? Not that you'd ever tell her... but you promised yourself. Yet you're willing to give up? Maybe we've gotten the wrong boy ladies... He's nothing but a lazy quitter."

This caused Eiji to look to sit up looking down at his chest, the bleeding seeped through his shirt. 'Why can I still see my blood?' shaking his head he'd look up and then stand up to match gazes with the titan, "...No... I'm not that lazy bum I used to be. I HAVE TO GET STRONGER! Because I wont just impress Aya... I'll become stronger than she would have ever thought! YOU HEAR ME!" and all the titan women would smile at the notion as they would hold their hands out to one another.

"Heh, thats my boy. Now, You're getting your second and last chance... And once you wake up, you'll be able to tap into our power which was within you all along! NOW! GO!", a swift nod from Eiji and then he'd cough up blood and open his eyes again as his body would begin to sting all over. However it would seem that he would have full use of his body. The voices from the camp site seemed to be in full bloom as they packed up their things with Eiji laying in a pool of his own blood.

"T...tch...", and as he'd blink everything seemed to change. His body was slowly revitalized, and he could feel his limbs springing to life almost as if he had no control over his movement. Though within his head he felt the warmth of calm wash over him. Looking at his hands they seemed to have a coating of black chakra over them that would also begin rushing over him, and from there everything went dark again.

-Hours later-

Eiji's eyes finally opened, looking down at his hands, they all seemed to be normal, "Huh.... Did I... Did I have a dream?", but looking to his chest the blood stained garments remained from the point of impact with the blade going through his armor. Yet this time, he looked down closer, the wound had healed itself leaving a scar behind. "...Man it wasnt a dream...", his body and chakra seemed exhausted, but to his immediate left were the three from the camp tied up and knocked out, the sight caused Eiji to smile for the first time in a genuine long time. "I dont know how... but I'll figure out how to... control that.", shaking his head he'd throw his head back and would gain his bearings before picking himself up and would carry the three with his titanic strength. When he picked them up, he couldnt help but belt out, "Man... they are super light." shaking his head he'd finish off his mission with all the paperwork done and not just one... but three people for questioning.

It was bad though... he didnt remember anything that happened after he blacked out....

'I'll have to get that in check...'

Oh well, he didnt care at all.. because he'd figure out how to tap into that power on his own, but for now it was better that he was simply alive. It was time to head back to the Teahouse... after he got cleaned up and finished the mission work.

From this day on, his power would be Un...Deniable.

[Topic left]

SI2DGIx.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back