Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Entering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As it would turn out, many missions that came into Kumogakure required me to be outside of the village gates for periods at a time. But there was nothing like coming back home and sleeping in your own bed. So that is what I was doing. Back at the gates and requesting entry, I just wished to get back to the daily life of a ninja. My thoughts were on whatever I wanted at the time, so I would wait pleasantly till someone came and haggled me for a passport.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8b0d836f-993f-4b39-b920-423e76ccbf61_zps0e2bde6a.jpg

cloud_genin.gif

Uchiha Jenosaido
Gates dNPC​

Jenosaido was currently headed back to the telegraph office, the office he was the absolute authority of, having left it unattended to go and buy a soda. One might suggest that it was irresponsible to leave his post like that, but he figured if anybody wanted to they could just leave a message or something. That didn't really make sense, but he was really getting parched and nobody was around to see him leave anyway. He took a sip from his can of soda and slipped one hand in to his pocket as he walked casually in no hurry to get back to work.

The telegraph office itself was a small tower of sorts protruding from the gates themselves and was kind of a pain to get to. Jeno ascended the long stairwell which brought him to the top of the gates a little out of breath and paused there, not yet entering the tower containing his office. Looking out over the gates, he briefly considered making a break for it. Uchiha Jenosaido the dangerous yet handsome S-Rank rogue, they'd call him. People would have to respect him then. He fantasized about that for a minute before he noticed a blond boy approaching the gates. "Interesting..." he muttered.

Nobody was in much of a hurry to go down and take look at his passport, it seemed as he waited there for a few moments unattended. Jeno thought about it, then decided to do it himself. He had done it a few times as an AiT, it wasn't that hard. Plus, it would keep him out of that cramped office a little longer. He planted a hand on the railing on the front side of the platform atop the gate and then leapt over it dropping all the way to the ground on the outside of the gate. He walked lazily over to Zaku and held out his hand.

"Passport," he requested dully, staring at Zaku expectantly with a heavy sigh. This was such a drag.

OoC: Given permission to use this dNPC by Rin.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I looked up at the man who sighed and eagerly gave my legal documents to him. He didn't seem very...shinobi like. But perhaps that was just me being tired of being away from home so long. I was sure to look a little ragged, but there was nothing to avoid the look of worn out shinobi returning from his duties outside the village. I did wonder why he was sighing, and I assumed it was because he was dealing with a teen at the gates. But there was always room for interpretation.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8b0d836f-993f-4b39-b920-423e76ccbf61_zps0e2bde6a.jpg

cloud_genin.gif

Uchiha Jenosaido
Gates dNPC​

Jenosaido took the passport in no particular hurry and flipped it open to inspect the contents. The usual information was there. Name was Ishikawa Zaku, he was of Genin rank like Jeno. No, that wasn't right. Jeno was a High Genin, and let that distinction not be forgotten. The height looked right more or less, and the physical description matched. Of course, he looked like the kid in the picture, too. The appropriate signatures were signed, the passport was genuine. The passport had been issued for a mission, from which he was obviously returning. A mission outside the village sounded like a pain to deal with to Jeno, not that he would have any trouble doing one, of course.

Everything checked out, this was a legitimate village entry by a Cloud shinobi. No problems. That was good, he was not looking forward to fighting a rogue ninja or something. He closed the passport and handed it back to its owner with disinterest. "Alright, go on in," he said before letting out another heavy sigh, barely waiting for Zaku to take the passport before turning around and heading towards the gates. The gates would open as he approached, just enough for a single person to pass through at a time. Jeno walked through the threshold and returned to the stairwell up to his boring telegraph office. Maybe he would go take a nap- that sounded like a grand idea.

[Topic Left; Entrance Granted]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He checked over the paperwork thoroughly and deemed it passable, to which I smiled widely and nodded my head. "Thank you very much!" Moving forward, I would first go home to get a change of clothes and then return to the world a new person. I had learned some skills and I was going to put them to the test!

[Topic left][Village Entered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back