Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Equivalent Exchange [Private]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking into the hospital the Hyuuga wore a much more somber look on his features unlike most visits which were simple checkups or business today would not be the same. Waiting by the entrance it would take time for everyone to arrive that much was obvious it was not like he was asking a small favor the pact made with the Hyuuga clan to ensure unity being a heavy one turning to the man at his side speaking in a quiet tone. "Seems there really was no other compromise still in hindsight it's a small price to pay for what we got in exchange."

The man who stood beside him seemed rather calm about the whole thing reaching for a cigarette before pausing realizing where he was with a sigh. "True however there is little that could be done, the splintered factions of the clan are rather prideful there was no way they would simply fall into line without sacrifice on your part, all about give and take though I'm sure you understand that by now." The comment was met with a split second glare from the Clan head followed by a slight sigh after some mumbling.

He couldn't deny his words after years of being splintered the clan wouldn't fall into line so easily leaning against the front desk of the place there would be much to go over however that could wait until the others arrived. "I've already requested Mikasa to assist me in this process, Takeshi should also be arriving shortly we can't do anything until i have my original eyes returned for all I'm all for returning what should rightfully be in the clan house however I won't be so foolish as to give up my heritage."

Pausing for a time to scratch the back of his head the Hyuuga's companion sighed somewhat shaking his head at the whole ordeal, as adviser to the clan it was his job to make things go smoothly so there was an air of guilt around him realizing this was the best deal he could make. Before he could speak a word of apology Yukio raised his hand to silence him not caring for such words at that moment in time. "No need to say anything for now let us wait once the others have arrived we can explain everything then and how things came to this point."

[WC: 389/3000]
[Requesting Takeshi and Mikasa]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to enjoy the walk inside of the village as he whistled to himself, he was enjoying the beautiful day once more, it was clear that he still had a lot of work cut out for him but as always, he still had a lot of time to kill today. But he had been requested and once more he knew full well that he was required, but this time it was for his Son something that he could not expect at all. He allowed himself to smile as he walked towards his destination knowing full well what was expected of him.

It was clear that he needed to visit the hospital more than he did, but he wondered to himself how the hospital was doing, he rarely visited Mikasa at work but today was a special occasion. He knew full well that he was going to have to have that usual smile on his face. As he nodded to one of the passer by it seemed that he was going to be accepting that he was just here for a friendly visit and not to have a check-up. He allowed his hand to come up and rub his eye slightly as the pain cast back once more to himself.

As he entered the building he caught site of Yukio as he nodded and headed straight back to himself in those few seconds. As he walked over to Yukio he allowed himself to nod slightly as he approached knowing full well that it wasn’t just a meet up for some food today, it had a purpose and a destiny was already being written around it.

“Well, strange place for you to request me to come to, but I am here as always, so how can I help on this beautiful day Yukio?”

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 300]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa had cleared her schedule for the morning and eve, having an appointed Medical Chief aiding greatly to divide a portion of the responsibilities. Treading through the hallways, her leather boots radiate echos to flaunt against the bright hue walls. Under her leadership a multitude of changes had occurred, the inner painting adjust to match summer rays of sunlight - medically found to aid in avoiding depression of patients. Thus the point being that even the slightest and simplest of changes yield in positive results.

Rounding the second to final bend, the maidens thoughts linger on the unknown procedure the ANBU Captain sought for the medical nin to perform; yet to revel in the full extent of the details. Far as she knew, nothing noticeably stuck out and resulting in a sensation of unease. "His eyes have been functioning normally, potentially the medication has been adapted to and no longer effects him?" she whispers aloud, fingertips caressing against her lower lip, "I've given him far more of attention in the later part of the this month, so surely I didn't miss a detail." continues to ramble on.

Maneuvering through a passing medical unit, there voices are lost in the backdrop, inquiring for a quick opinion to only realize her mind preoccupied. Finally, the Sennin rounds the final curve to nearly face plant into the brilliant Hokage robes of Takeshi. Moss hair catches her immediate attention and with a swift bow she collects herself entirely, "Takeshi-sama, I admit I am a bit shocked to see you in the Byoin." she chuckles, straightening her posture to glance around the much taller in stature leader. Placing two and two together, tundra orbs glance between the pair, "You didn't bring the ANBU Captain broken and beaten once more, did you?" a jest on her part.

A brief pause, "How do I have the pleasure of assisting you two this lovely morning?" she inquires in a gentle elegance. Mikasa doing her utmost to be private with her relationship with the ANBU Captain; however that would be classified.​
<i>​
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga remained silent his arms crossed the air around him heavy with doubt though the presence of the two did lighten his mood somewhat the man's companion was the one who spoke in his stead giving a bow of respect surprised how close his clan head was with the Hokage and Sennin to being them here. "A pleasure to meet the both of you, I am Hyuuga Kiyoshi acting advisor within the Hyuuga clan." There was a brief moment of pause his glance briefly straying to the Captain before nodding not wishing to beat around the bush under the circumstances.

"What we ask is a simple but important matter at least to begin with, the reunification of the Hyuuga clan was not a simple matter given we were bringing all the families who, up until that point had seen fit to rules themselves, under one banner conditions had to be made to ensure loyalty within the clan." Gesturing to the Clan head Yukio stepped forwards arms coming to his sides with a slight shaking of his head his tone bland and straightforward. "The first of these are my eyes, lest the clan have no trust in their new leader I agreed to have these eyes that were never mind removed and placed into the clan vault along with the rest."

There was a moment of hesitation before the second condition was announced Yukio turning to face the two directly given what he was about to say. "The second was to take on the burdens of the clan and bear the weight of our past mistakes. Within the clanhouse itself after years of infighting and strife, it caught the attention of an inhuman being one i have only seen once in my lifetime" Another pause another moment of hesitation realising what they may be bringing to the Hospital could be a bit more than dangerous if handled incorrectly.

"A reaper, the wandering souls of the fallen were the first to be taken now it seeks the living in order to ensure the safety of those willing to call the clanhouse home I have agreed to be the one to take it on. To make a deal with the reaper for the good of the clan." He knew this might not go down well, given the price was a complete unknown and the reaper in question was not one to simply speak when those it considered beneath it wanted it too the exchange required could be a heavy one.

[WT: 807/3000]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uncharacteristically, Mikasa failed to observe another individual lurking within the shadows of the ANBU Captain - an odd gentleman for sure. An apologetic smile is given towards the unknown, "Forgive me for not introducing myself properly. Kiyoshi-san." a slight pause as her gloved hand extends outwards, "Tsukasa Mikasa at your service." she introduces and only withdrawing her hand when necessary. The explanation was beyond the Sennin, unsure of the benefit of removing the Byukugan to place in a clans storage for later usage and how it related to placing faith in one with enhanced visual prowess. This wasn't to state Mikasa held no faith in higher powers, for certainly she did just that, but as a woman of medical advances, it was no sin to grasp for additional upgrades.

The second portion of the tale another item she found difficult swallowing, "A spiritual being dwells within the Hyuuga household and you wish to form a pact with it? By doing so you will alleviate any foul phenomenons from plaguing the clansmen?" she inquires as a means ensure she understood the words spoken by Hyuuga Yukio. Scratching at her right temple, ocean orbs glance towards the lord of the village, an inquisitive look is given; as if stating 'He is your son.'

Placing the flat of her palm on the shoulder of the taller figure, the maiden locks her gaze against the captains, "I understand you feel the need to burden yourself with the weight of the clan, but to form a pact with this entity you speak of, seems unsettling." Mikasa responds earnestly. Withdrawing her hands, she settles into a crossing arm fashion, "Are you certain there is no other way to . . . exorcise said inhuman? Removal of your Byukugan aside." she asks in a faint tone. The story was a bit suspicious and Yukio never mentioned in anything of this predicament in any of their previous engagements. In that particular moment did she fall under the impression she knew not as much of him as she had hoped.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I figured I would pop in and get used to this place, I see that you have it running like a well-oiled machine Mikasa, for that I am so happy that you are doing so well, I must admit I do enjoy visiting here, it seems one of the few places that I never hear about trouble or issues.”

Takeshi turned his new eyes to face Mikasa, though a smile on his face was with warmth, he did enjoy the company of the Sennin, though this was mainly because he knew full well that Mikasa was probably still sceptical about him as a Hokage. He had ambitions to prove her wrong and wanted to make her closer as both a Sennin and friend for the future.

“Mikasa, I have to admit we need to spend more time in each other’s company, maybe a lazy lunch or breakfast at some point? And I have no idea I am just as much in the dark as yourself, though I think Yukio is about to enlighten us as to why we are both here, this should be interesting to say the least. Let us see.”

Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Yukio speaking, though the frown that crossed his face was clear to see, it was something that crept across with ease as he pondered a few of the options that was being given to him. He was frowning because he knew exactly where this was going and this was something that he didn’t want to have Yukio experience, he sighed to himself in those few seconds knowing full well that Yukio wanted to walk this path, but this path had some dark sides to it and some of them might not be something that the man wants to know, that he can come back from without bringing back some chip on his shoulder.

“You know that you are asking for me to help you do something that I recently changed because it was a mistake? That is what you are asking of me Yukio, to undo all that hard work that I went through, all that suffering and all that pain, to get rid of the darkness that dwelled inside and I come here for you to ask me to help you put that inside of you? Did you expect a positive reaction to this, for me to jump with joy at the thought?”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was obvious there would be more than a few questions given what he was asking, safe the say this was no small matter for any of them Takeshi having only recently given up such things to seek a better path in life given his position. Before Kiyoshi could speak in the Hyuuga's defence, however, Yukio raised a hand bringing the man to a swift silence more than ready to explain himself and the events that had transpired before now. "I'm sure your aware of the clan's history, or at least a small portion at least. Since we became splintered and scattered each of the branch families have seen fit to rule over themselves enjoying the freedom presented on a silver platter."

It was obvious that there was more than a few issues going on within the clan even if he hadn't spoken it the Captains face was an open book on the matter. "With that bringing them together saw conflict arise between old rivals however this quickly came to pass when their attention was turned to the one who'd named themselves clan head, myself, in the discussions to follow many came to realise that for all I have the evolved form of the Byakugan the methods used to gain such power were not in line with the clans views." His head tilted to Takeshi at that moment knowing the man was already aware of the origin of his eyes and the lengths he'd gone to gain his power.

"Though I attempted to explain my actions and why I'd ended the life of my own kin the fact remained I'd ended the life of a fellow Hyuuga as such the request came in to remove these eyes that were never mine and take my original eyes back as such becoming equal to those who sought to splinter the clan once more." There was a moment of pause, a moment to breathe and collect his thoughts wishing to make sure no detail was left out given the circumstances.

"The latter of those requests goes very much along the same lines, they want to see how much I am willing to give to the clan, can I prove I am ready to put the needs of the many before myself regardless of what that request may be." There was a moment of silence from the man a moment of time given to let the pair take in and come to their own conclusions on what had been said knowing this could go rather poorly given the expressions he was faced with. "If you have any counsel to give on the matter I would be happy to hear it, safe to say I didn't simply call you both here to take it lying down I don't like this any more than you do but I am attempting to look at the bigger picture here."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Uchiha superior led her to believe he were equally as perplexed as herself, Mikasa deciding to be polite and hear the tale of the Hyuuga clan backstory. Silently she listens intently, following the logic of the acclaimed clan head, "Yukio-san, I never once questioned the choice of your clan wishing for you to possess your original eyes. That much is understandable, even though I find it foolish to gauge one on a mere set of eyes, it isn't an item a non-clansmen can expect to rationalize." the Sennin replies in a brisk tone, turning about to eye Takeshi once again.

Moss locks catch her attention once more, unique shades tended to do that and a majority in the village had raven or dark earthern, "Either is fine, though I am more of a breakfast type." a slight pause, "Suyashi-kun is continuing to develop nicely as a second hand, relieving a few lesser responsibilities. I am sure there is much can we talk about and your comment truly flatters me, Takeshi-sama." she murmurs with a coy smile.

Aiming an apologetic smile towards the ivory ANBU Captain, she returns to focusing on the details presented once more. "Apologies, but can you go into greater detail as to why you have to form a pact with this unknown entity?" she inquires once more. This particular tid bit didn't make any sense, surely there were opportunities to seal the 'reaper' through various other potentials. In the eyes of the medical sennin, an item was amiss and the kunoichi unable to properly pinpoint the source of her curiosities. Balling her fist and bopping down on her leather glove, she continues, "Are you sure there is no other avenue to meet the same end goal?" her final attempt at getting to the bottom of the situation.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to pause as he listened to the words that Yukio was speaking though the frown never actually left his face as he pondered if he had truly wanted to be there this would be going a different way but alas it wasn’t as the Uchiha saw it Yukio was walking down a path that he did not want to follow with him. In fact, he didn’t even want Yukio walking that road at all, he allowed himself to sigh slightly it seemed that he would have to think of a few ideas, though he wondered how many of those eyes Mikasa would agree with or how many would end up with hm being given a look that could kill most people.

“You know for someone who is smart Yukio some of your ideas and plans are not something that you want to hear if I am behind honest with you. However, the way I look at it we do have a few options in terms of what can be done about the creature that is haunting your house.”

Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to pause as he pondered the situation and tired to weight the options that they had in front of him. After all there was no point trying to fight and seal something away in Yukio when it was not need. He allowed himself to rub his temple as he glanced over towards Mikasa, deciding to talk to her for a few minutes first before putting the options that the group had out on the table.

“Breakfast sounds perfect to me, shall we say two days from now, I will let you pick the place that we eat at, just let me know and I will be there should be a fun talk.”

Takeshi once more turned his attention back to Yukio as he pondered the correct answer though he decided to lay the cards out on the table, this way everyone had an understand of exactly what the situation was.

“We can seal the reaper inside of you, this will corrupt your body and your soul, but it will enable you to use corrupt energy, summon creations and become a user that is frankly something I stepped away with because of the repercussions that are associated with it. The other option is we can seal it into a sword, a weapon or an object, this one has less of a down site in my option and I am sure that you will agree that it comes with a less personal stake to it if you learn to use it correctly”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the pair it was plain to see the concern each had given what he was asking them to do and what he himself had been asked to do as clan head though proper explanation would be required in this time to avoid confusion on the matter. "Though it may seem like a foolish thing I won't say I can't see both sides of the coin, however giving up the eyes are always a small price to pay in comparison to what comes next." Turning to Mikasa first he wished to lay her mind to rest giving proper explanation as to the reasons why this has been asked of him.

"With the state the clan was in when we decided to bring them back together it was plain for us to see that each family would not take the idea of having a new leader lightly, as such we went over days of negotiation in order to see what the minimum requirement was to gain their trust in me as their clan head." There was a moment of pause thinking on his words, trust played a big part in this in every aspect of the word trust in the clan, his lover, his father and himself considering where he'd been before now it would almost be humorous in a different time or place.

"Thus we came to the agreement of making the pact with the entity plaguing the clanhouse, the other options were.." There was a moment of pause his eyes gliding to the side slightly. "Not preferable to be blunt, so with this in mind I came to you two knowing you may have a different angle on such things." Turning to address Takeshi the alternate option had the man interested, considering what the original would have lead to. "Sealing it within a weapon seems preferable, though I have never always been what could be considered a good man I would wish to take a path that didn't lead to giving up a part of me."

With a nod the choice was made at least in his mind unless they had something else to add taking a moment of silence to give them time to speak.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa only found herself capable of staring down the ANBU Captain, even the leader of Konohagakure unamused with the statements thus far. Needless to say, the Sennin refused to make additional comments pertaining to the removal of the Hyuuga's implanted Byukugan; having stated twice she would be alright with procedure. Pertaining to the trust, she was following, the logic however failed to hold any merit in her opinion. Crossing her arms, the kunoichi shifts her weight between her legs, "I much rather the creature be eradicated entirely." she murmurs, pausing in the midst of thought, "Not to be a Negative Nancy-san, but is it safe to assume if you seal the creature it will have to be continuously resealed with every passing generation?" she inquires in a stoic tone.

Regardless of the words spoken, Yukio was stuborn, Mikasa had realized this from the time spent together. Each individual held a different perspective on what was righteous and justified in the eyes of there clan. The Sennin contemplates the realistic approaches, sealing the entity for another to undergo a similar far not an item she wished on another living soul. Surely there was a method to eradicate the unknown, genjutsu and ninjutsu held infinite possibilities after all; immortal beings generally never held true to the motif. "If you do use the method to seal into a weapon, do you have to truly wield the weapon or can you place it in another location? Preferably in the sea or deep within the Earth?" she offers as last tid bit of advice.

Bottom line being, Mikasa clear on her indication of Yukio wielding a weapon with a 'dark entity' or sealing it within himself. Did one even truly have to know he didn't seal it within himself? "How about within an animal?" she offers, promising to herself to drop the subject when failing to do so previously. Clearly at this stage, nothing further she speaks about would be taken in as a potential. The Hyuuga clan had ideals she couldn't agree with and failed to comprehend. In any event, the conversation seemed to have long stagnated.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to let the two of them talk it seemed that Mikasa was on the same wave length. He allowed himself to consider all of the actions and reactions that they could have though it was clear that things were moving forward with Yukio, it looked he had finally moved away form the whole situation with them putting a reaper inside of the man, though loosing your eyes was not something that people had really had to understand. It was pain, it was hurt and Yukio was offering this for his clan that was something that he had to admire slightly even if he did not want to make the full face features. As he continued to listen to the conversation and the direction that it was going.

“I have to agree with Mikasa, and put caution to the air on some of these things that you are looking at doing Yukio. Sealing something in side of you is dangerous, but also sealing it into a weapon can be just as dangerous, I know for a fact that you will have to lean to control this weapon, have to bond with it, that is something that cane take away parts of you and never give them back. That said Mikasa I think that this option is better. It at least is not being sealed into himself.”

Takeshi allowed himself to glance at Mikasa, he wanted to see if they would get the approval from the Medical Sennin. Takeshi could do it now without any issues and without making a fuss, but he would not be able to do the eyes that would be down to the experts of the medical Sennin and he trust Mikasa. He waited in silent to see what Yukio would decide though they would need a weapon to seal it into first.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa's concerns were well founded the fact he had agreed to these terms would imply whoever took the mantle of clan head after Yukio was gone would be required to do the same. "No, I will be the one required to deal with this, as such so long as it remains sealed whether it been inside my corpse upon death or within a weapon of choice then that is where it stays. I would never agree to a term that would affect my family that's the last thing I want from this." Taking a few steps to place himself before the maiden the Hyuuga took her hand placing it between his own sincerity in his words.

"The same goes for the choice I've made now you know me well enough to know for all I am willing to stand in the line of fire for others in matters like this I would not so easily give up my own life. Anything that may come of this will be restricted to this moment and I will use whatever power I have to ensure it doesn't take the life of myself or the next generation. Safe to say no father wishes such a thing on his children." It was the least he could do to comfort her in at this time his gentle hold speaking in it's own right.

"Trust me when I say I will make this up to you, you have my word on that." While Yukio spoke to the Sennin Kiyoshi approached Takeshi standing close to his side to speak giving his clan head some space at that moment in time. "Lord Hokage I am aware of the events that brought the young clan head to this point, I assume you still have his original eyes if we may ask for them as for who knows of the events that transpired be assured no one else within the clan is aware of who participated we think that for the best."

Turning back a moment to face Mikasa and Yukio there was a pause followed by a deep sigh before speaking again finding the series of events to be troublesome at best. "After that, I'm afraid we will require assistance with the sealing process, for all the Hyuuga clan has experience with such things that is only the art of sealing our eyes after death something of this calibre is beyond us." As he waited for what the Hokage had to say on such matters Yukio remain locked with the Sennin.

"Should it make you feel at ease you can accompany me throughout the whole process, and see this through to the end."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa was led to believe there was a severe misunderstanding between the Hyuuga clansmen and medical kunoichi; the Sennin strongly felt it was foolish to brandish a foul spirit to lead others to believe you are capable. The logic escaped her entirely, not to mention the captains hand was intertwining with her own before Takeshi's very eyes. Hesitantly she withdraws from his grasp, extending the rear of her palm to rest against his brow, "Temperature seems normal, Takeshi-sama. I have nothing further to comment on the situation. As I stated prior, I would much rather seal the creature in a Koi fish to rest in a pond for the remainder of years." Mikasa murmurs, widening the distance between the pair with a step backwards.

One particular item caught her interest, being the notion that the Hokage had or was in possession of the original Byukugan eyes of his beloved ANBU adoptive-esque son. "I was told your original were taken by the surgeon who left you with the initial issues you had me aid you in?" she questions, potentially catching a slip up that the ANBU Captain had attempt to guise in the past between the Uchiha village leader and himself. "During the period you were brought into my care when Takeshi-sama caught you 'lying' to him." she would await for a reply before continuing.

"If one is able to allow me to obtain the original eyes, I can prepare for the procedure within a days worth of time. That is fairly generous, considering the serious nature of the operation." she continues in a stoic tone. Missing puzzle pieces beginning to appear before her very eyes, mentally the kunoichi grasps a hold of each to place them into the proper slot. Mikasa felt the rabbit hole went deeper than she initially thought, not to mention Yukio's continued attempt to grasp a hold of her hand as if she sought moral support on the discussion thus far.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi raised his eye brow slightly as he looked at the movement that Mikasa made though a small chuckle escaped his lips as he listened to the idol chit chat, though he was more interested to see where the conversation was going. It seemed that Yukio was making his mind up and taking the option hat Takeshi felt would bring the better rewards out of this situation there was no point in them hiding and going down one path when he needed to be sure that they had the skills required to achieve it. As he contemplated the words of the man that spoke.

“I still have the original eyes in the Uchiha vaults, I would prefer for a pair of eyes to not go missing in the village so I kept them for safe keeping Mikasa, safe to say that is the way the story goes not much more to it, and of course I would have someone get them if you want them of course I would like to witness the procedure myself I am sure that I can learn something by seeing the job done by someone as skilled as yourself Mikasa it is a rare thing to witness. Besides Hokage has to come with some privilege”

Takeshi allowed himself to once more turn back to Yukio, the man seemed to have a burning desire to make sure that this happened. Takeshi would not argue any more instead he would simply agree to help, as long as he helped this would protect Yukio then Takeshi had no doubt that they were following the right path, it seemed that no matter how they tried they had would not persuade the Hyuuga that the path that he followed could be a dangerous one, so instead they would see it done with the true help that he needed.

“Mikasa, there is no point hiding the hand holding from me, you know I still remember when I first fell in love with Yuki what it was like, the days of spirals and twists and turns. The fun, the laughter the care, no need to hide it from me. As long as it doesn’t interfere with it I am all for it, besides I am just glad to see that my son has found someone who he cares about enough to show it. Its quite rare for the time he joined my family. Now shall we begin?”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the discussions on the matter coming to an end and Mikasa and Takeshi’s reactions to it, it seemed his path had been decided the first thing to address however before they began was Takeshi’s final words on the matter. “Takeshi has been aware of our relationship for some time, safe to say his insight is quite impressive however that may be something to speak about at a later time. For now, I am happy to continue with the procedure if you are able to bring my eyes here.” His face flushed slightly somewhat forgetting to inform her of Takeshi’s awareness on the matter.

With his eyes now able to be brought here the process could begin though Yukio wondered how much time it would take to adjust to the changes for many years now he’d grown accustomed to being able to see with his Byakugan without issue with them being active at all times now, however, his sight would be returned to normal and would have to readjust to seeing like most others. “Though from all of this one thing I will appreciate is the ability to see in true colour once again, Safe to say seeing the world in mostly black and white makes things somewhat dull after so many years.”

Turning his head back to Mikasa he nodded slowly signalling he was ready to begin the moment the eyes arrived. “Shall we prepare, my vision is now in your hands from this point onwards though I am more than happy for my father to observe the process you have the final say on such things. Simply take me where you wish, and I will do what I can to make the procedure as smooth as possible.” Now things were in motion and for all Yukio was confident about the outcome of the procedure it was the next step that still nagged at the back of his mind wondering what kind of weapon would need to be created to seal such a being within.

Kiyoshi, on the other hand, gave a bow turning to depart from the area to return to the Hyuuga clan house. "I shall prepare everything required in the clanhouse to help with the process, I suggest you take the time during the operation to think on what you wish to create clan head, for all your....hobby...means you have more than enough equipment this is not something to take lightly." with that the man said no more leaving the group to allow them to move forward without interruption.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A difficult predicament forces itself onto the unsuspecting Medical Sennin, her oceanic hues flicker between the two shinobi. Mikasa considered her a diligent worker, not allowing outside interference from distracting her from the objectives she sought to complete. Furthermore, the definition of said relationship was hazy, the kunoichi unsure of where the truth of their circumstances placed them. "While I appreciate your blessing, Takeshi-sama, there isn't anything to be giving it towards." she responds in a stoic tone. Potentially hinting at their recent escapades and the terminology of the relationship status stagnating to more than friends, but in an awkward spot? Who knew these days.

"I would've liked to have a days of preparation, however if you truly insist on rushing this." she begins in a faint tone, her fingers balling into a fist and brush against his shoulder, "You better prepare yourself, Captain. The procedure is a difficult one and to ensure your trust is not misguided, I'll do my utmost for you." Mikasa comments in a cheery tone. "Once our Lord Hokage presents us with your original eyes, we can begin." another momentary pause, "Whenever you both are prepared, meet me down the hallway."

Pressing forward, her ivory coat sways revealing the odd leather boots she adorns. Platinum locks that normally cascade downwards are attentively plucked upwards to be tied into a neat bun. Sliding the door ajar, the Sennin vanishing into the hallway, not bothering to close it in the aftermath of thoughts going through her head. Instinctively she closes the hand that the Hyuuga grasped moments prior, a faint rose spreads across her features before subsiding. No words were needed to be spoken aloud, nor in thought, this wasn't the moment to have affection when the village leader was visiting the branch under her guidance.
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to walk inside of the Hospital, the female glanced around as he looked at the cleanly state of the place in those couple of seconds. It seemed that the female moved with purpose towards the others as it allowed itself a few moments to study the situation before walking up to Takeshi, allowing a smile to cross her lips she looked at the other two it seemed that Mikasa had manged to get herself prepared but that would just be the start of this task for both. Instantly producing a jar, the liquid inside of it preservative, the nerves still attached and the eyes in perfect condition considering they had been kept in that jar for so long now.

“Here you go Mikasa, I believe these are what you need to get things rolling, this should be the first part as we are here, besides if its not a problem I would like to have a watch of this and how it works, even assist if needed but you are my Sennin I would like to learn from the best”

Takeshi allowed himself to flicker over to the female path of his as he smiled slightly before turning his attention back to Mikasa and Yukio it seemed with everything being so busy the two of them where missing some much-needed time together. Thus, Takeshi would have to give them leave at some point get to know each other.

“Mikasa, Yukio, after we finish this I want you two to take a vacations it can only be for a few days but I know that you need it and it will do you both some good to get out and see the world. Re connect if you will and it will do both of you good to have that small break”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching his eyes being handed over it was a strange thing to think that in but a few short moments they would be back in his possession, after spending so much time with the all-seeing eyes of the Hakumei having things returning to normal would take time to get used too watching Mikasa walk down the hall before nodding slowly to Takeshi at his gift to them. "I appreciate it, safe to say it feels like I spend more time with the branch than anywhere else though given your position I can already guess you know how that feels." Waiting for Takeshi to be ready to walk with him down the hall the Hyuuga place his hands in his pockets.

With a smile, the Hyuuga began to walk down the hallway in order to meet Mikasa now ready for the procedure to begin though he would more than likely be out of it for the whole process there was curiosity as to what he would feel waking up in the aftermath considering how things had gone last time the man would more than likely have trouble with the basic act of seeing though considering he was getting true medical attention this time and not good old knockout and roll with it Yukio was confident things would be easier this time around.

Turning his head to Takeshi once more there was another moment of thanks needed to be given after he'd kept them all this time. "Thank you for bringing my eyes here, its been some time since I've even laid eyes on them let alone come into contact with them, safe to say they are still in pristine condition." It was something that could not be understated one slip with such things are they could be deemed useless for all purposes, however, this time the man had been lucky they'd been left in good care turning to meet Mikasa ready to begin. "We are ready, I am in your hands now."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back