Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Escape to the Deep [Run Time|Cabal]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
mz6mXet.jpg

Shouki

The ground was cold and hard, just like his... well, that is a topic of description for another day. More importantly, there was the life-draining power housed within this complex. Whatever it was, it was still there. Kaito was supposed to harvest the treasures of Sunagakure, could he have forgotten one? He could feel it the moment he awoke, when that medic bitch sloppily barraged him with her healing chakra before she scurried off with her tail between her legs. He could have broken her, probably the effeminate man that was with her as well but there was no telling who they would have called under duress and he was far from his prime. A true believer in the one, righteous path - that being pain, the glorious honor and delight that agony brings. The searing burn, the righteous deep ache his body still harbors is neigh near orgasmic.

"Felt more like a date than an interrogation,"</B><i></i> Shouki muttered out loud as he made his way to the door. His palm ran over the runic symbols on his bars. They had placed him on one of the more superficial levels, the wilds below were open and there is was every man for him... or herself. A true haven for a sociopath such as he. Still in the twilight bliss of his holy deed, he paused there as he gazed down the corridor. This was not a setting for a man such as he. He pulled at the bars of his 'cage', astonished when they did not budge. "...kinky,"<i></i> he snickered. He pulled his chakra to his large, powerful legs and mule-kicked the door. The Obsidian seemed to forcibly pull the chakra he exerted from his body in a manner most painful. Shouki let out a low guffaw as he realized how Sunagakure keeps their prisoners in prison. The structure itself would feed on the residents until they were nearly dry. Any attempt to manipulate their chakra, was nothing more than a sacrifice to the demons or masters of this structure. "How interesting is this."
What eats but is always hungry? --- FIRE, and now also this.​

So, if that is the game this place will play, it is no wonder few have escaped the Obsidian. But there is a far cry from making something a likelihood and making something a physical law. When one's chakra is drained to a critical point, one's fortitude is sapped and a true exhaustion of one's chakra could even lead to unconsciousness for a truly unfortunate practitioner. Some... however, have greater stamina than others. He was among them. An immortal in a way, a blessing from Lord Jashin, compounded by his natural durable nature.

With great focus, he channeled his chakra and his life energy into his fist. He could feel a pain in his heart when he did this. A loss of breath that burned within his chest. He grimaces as his fist crashed through the bars. The metal shattered, flakes and bits littered the floor where Shouki's fist broke through. The door unhinged on the top, the bottom holding on by mere hopes. Shouki's massive foot pressed down on the door, the screws that held the cell wall in place broke free of the stone wall and crashed onto the floor with a clamorous crash. Hooting and hollering of his cell mates adjacent made for a tempting offer. To re-release who or whatever was held within here. It would bring honor and glory to Lord Jashin, but there was a greater curiosity for a potentially greater god that he would have to survey first.

He was not running OUT of the Obsidian, but rather IN.

<B>[[Topic Left in 30 min.]]

[[S Rank -- 30 Min]]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back