Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Escaping Flames! [ A ~ Ranked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke sat behind the cell with a small on his face. He could only think of the trouble he'd be facing within the next few hours. He hadn't ate in a couple of days, and he was a bit parched. It's as if he were living in a desert. 'I have to fight the sheriff.' The boy sighed, standing up from his stiff bed and leaning against a wall. He looked to the roof of the cell, crossing his arms. The chains around his wrist and ankles constricted his chakra flow. He couldn't even remember how he got into the altercation.
[ Flashback ]​

"Take him away. He's made enough trouble for one night." As Uziuke was carried away unconscious and in shackles the sheriff looked over to the blood on the ground left at the scene. 'He was a bit stronger than I thought. I'll have to fight him myself.' The sheriff removed his hat, looking towards the sky. That pendant was sacred to the village. I can't believe I let a thief make off with it.'

After putting his hat back on he followed his deputies back to the cell they would put this white haired traveler behind. 'But to have someone as devious this guy executed will make up for the loss.'
[ /Flashback ]​

“Front and center scoundroul!” Uziuke looked to the outside of the cell to see the sheriff eyeing him with a serious look upon his face. Uzi wondered what it would take for the guy to hear him out. He moved from against the wall, walking to the front of the cell. With each step his chains rattled. “Do you understand why you’re locked in the cage today? That pendant that you stole is sacred to the village!” Uzi wanted to cover his ears from the unessasary shouting, but he only placed his stare into the sheriff’s eyes. “You ready to die today boy?”

Uzi stayed looking at the sheriff without much emotion on his face. “Where are you from kid?” The guy asked as he let Uzi out the cage, pushing him towards the exit of the building. “I’m from Kirigakure, and you don’t have to push me.” The boy’s words were cold. The sheriff pushed the boy down and kicked him in the stomach upon hearing Uzi’s words. “Get up!” The boy clutched his stomach in pain. He rolled over and slowly picked himself up, continuing on outside.

He only looked to the crowd that stood outside awaiting his death. Cheers went out throughout the crowd. The boy stood front and center as the sheriff stood his ground a few feet away. “This Uziuke character is hereby charged with thieving the village’s most prized possesion!” The crowd roared. As they began to quiet down the sheriff continued. “He’s hereby found guilty of the crime, and is sentenced to death by flames!” Again the crowd cheer. Whistles and rude insults carried over the crowd as the boy stood his ground. The sheriff smirked as he prepared to deliever the Death Blow.
qrbxqa.jpg

As the flames began in Uziuke’s general direction the boy watched the sheriff’s motions closely. His eyes were low, but he could easily capture and predict the next step of the sheriff’s attack. The boy watched the glames come toward him. As they were feet away from the boy they spread around the boy’s body, not touching him as he stood his ground. He could feel the heat of the flames as they swept by, but he kept his focus on the sheriff.

The crowd behind the village deputy was a bit amazed at what he’d seen. The large population behind him only watched with wide eyes at what was going on. Whispers of the boy being a demon began to spread throughout the crowd. “Look, I didn’t commit the crime. While you’re sitting here preparing to kill me, the real theif is still out there. He’s probably looking on with the crowd laughing, right now.” The sheriff didn’t take the boy’s words lightly. Flames consumed his whole being, and after growing large in aura, it shot towards Uziuke, burning him where he stood. Suddenly the flames consuming Uzi exploded, leaving a dense cloud of smoke behind. Uziuke was dead.

“I’m done.” The sheriff said as he walked away from the scene.

In reality Uziuke had already escaped the carnage. He hypnotized the sheriff while inside his cell with his Clan’s Dojutsu, the sharingan. The eye implants remained active, and were impossible to shut off. He made the sheriff unlock the cell and free him from his chains. The teenage Uchiha gave a strike to the sheriff that put him on the ground laying unconsious. Before leaving he picked up a bit of yen that was laying around.

[ WC: 798 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back