Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eternal Sunshine[Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tomie_by_35ryo-d67v11s_zps6fec711b.jpg

Kiriyama Sadako would be laying out on a hill overlooking the academy, sighing softly as she looked up at the clear blue sky. Fingers ran through the warm grass, enjoying the rustling of the leaves as a light breeze blew through them. It was an incredibly nice day and this was a perfect way for her to spend the time between her classes, left to her own thoughts. The raven haired beauty was clad in a blue and white schoolgirl outfit, and really it was all she had. She didn't have many belongings, the place she called home being a mostly bare apartment in a shadier part of town. It was an existence she didn't lament of course, there were plenty of ways to enjoy herself with the jyriad of humans around her, and money was no consequence when she could easily bend anyone to her will. Such thoughts would be far away now though as she just enjoyed the Spring breeze, a quiet lull in her otherwise chaotic existence.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]She was bored. She was alone. She was unsure of the things going on in her life. She was conflicted, she was confused. All of her time since the tournament was spent training, she didn't have time for anything else. She didn't feel good enough, her family didn't even show up for the tournament. She wasn't even sure if they knew she was in it, or that she got second place. That probably wouldn't have been good enough for them anyway. There was no room for anything except being the best in the Kogane Clan. That was all Chi had, the name. Sometimes she felt like she didn't belong to that family. She felt more connected to Kyoi, who was still pretty much a stranger.
She decided to take some time out for herself on this day, taking to the academy out of habit. It seemed like when she wasn't at the estate she was there, like she was drawn to training and learning. Maybe that was good, since her dreams were pretty ambitious for a little girl. She would need all the training she could get to become the Tsuchikage one day. But that was far off in the future, at the moment she found herself looking at a young girl she didn't recognize. Her outfit pleased Chi in a way, and she found herself drawn to her place on the hill. She walked up to her but didn't say anything at first. It wasn't that she was scared, or shy, she just wasn't sure why she was there looking at her. She didn't understand why she was draw to her.

"Hello there."[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 274|MFT[/size]"]Didn't know if we were going to make it so they already knew each other or not so I ran with not knowing each other. Made sense.[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, slender fingers pressing firmly into the grass beneath her, sensing the approach of another person. "I sense a curious little chickadee coming to see me..." She would say with a smile as she opened her eyes, her dark gaze moving to fall on Kogane Chi. She would watch her, barely remembering her from the school, a younger girl who perhaps had not been in any of her classes. Slowly a smile formed on her lips and she would rise to a sitting position, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her head on them as she watched the other girl. "Did you come to get away from all the noise? Or just wandering aimlessly in thought?" She would ask playfully, patting the spot next to her. "My name is Sadako...Kiriyama Sadako. Why don't you join me? We've got a pretty good view from up here."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]The strange girl's words made Chi tingle, and when she met the girl's eyes her stomach fell. There was something about this girl that gave Chi a feeling she had never had, and she didn't know if it was a good feeling or not. She didn't know he but something drew her to the strange girl, who was now sitting with her head on her knees. Chi pondered her questions, taking the place that this "Sadako" person introduced to her on the ground next to her.
"My name is Chi… Of the Kogane clan." Her words sort of trailed off, like she was trying to search for the words to say. "Yeah, it is a good view." She didn't know what she was doing there but it felt weird. At the same time, it felt right. She rubbed her arm and looked over at her.
"Why are you up here? Was it the noise?" Chi asked, curious about the strange girl's intentions up on the hill. She was away from everyone, sitting by herself. She couldn't be having fun all the way over here. That was impossible.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC;187[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah....the Kogane clan. Actually...I'm not too familiar with that name. Chi...I like that name though. It's nice." She would say as she looked at the girl before turning her eyes back towards the visage of the academy before her. Chi would ask her what she was doing up there, a question that bade the young woman smile. "Yeah, I just wanted to get away from all the racket back there. I like to come here sometimes and think, nothing but the sound of the wind and the feel of the sun..." She would say, black eyes sliding back to look at the younger girl who sat next to her, her gaze looking her over, feeling something different about her. "I can't say I don't mind some company, especially from a cute girl like you! Though I do wonder...what brought you up here?" She would ask as her eyes flashed with interest. "Did you want to have some quiet time along as well?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]She was surprised that the girl didn't recognize the Kogane clan name. Her next comment about the girl's given name gave her a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach. She liked that this stranger liked her name. In a weird way, Chi thought that Sadako's name was nice as well. She didn't know why, but there was something about the whole situation that made her feel good. She felt strange and didn't know how to react to her feelings in this situation.
"I like that. It seems like a nice thought to think for sure…" She was just making up random chatter to keep up with the conversation. She looked over at her and into her black eyes and felt a chill run through her body as the girl began to speak again. She didn't expect what was going to come out of her mouth. Sadako called her cute, and she wondered if that was even something that was right for two girls to say to each other.
"I… I don't mind being your company…" She was quiet for a moment. "I don't know what brought me up here. Just started walking and kind of… ended up here with you. I suppose that may be it, I just wanted to have some quiet… and I wouldn't mind spending that time with a… cute girl like you." She would look away and then looked back see her reaction from the reciprocation of the thought. "Do you… Do you go to the academy?"[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC;253[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako would smile sweetly as the girl returned the compliment, catching the flash of interest in her eye. "Look at you, such a charmer!" She would giggle softly, nodding to the girl's question. "Yeah, I am. I'm assuming you are one too...so unfortunate that only now do I get the chance to meet you." She would state, slowly sliding closer to the other girl. "I'm feeling a little suspicious though. Most people don't just randomly walk so far away from the school..." She would say as she rubbed her chin, a wry smile playing on her lips. "you wouldn't happen to be lost in thought, are you? Just start walking, thinking, then finding to your surprise you aren't where you started?" She would ask as she leaned towards her, close enough that Chi could smell the scent of lavender on her. "Care to share your thoughts?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]The young phoenix blushed as Sadako exclaimed her acknowledgement of her interest. It was embarrassing to say the least, though it wasn't certain what it was which caused this feeling. The fact that she was a student and Chi hadn't seen her around yet made her wonder who she was. She was at the school all the time, it seemed odd to her that she hadn't seen this stranger before. Though she had spent some time away after the tournament, she thought just maybe Sadako was new to the academy.
"Are you new? I've never seen you around. I've been spending some time away from the academy for a bit since the tournament…" From the way she spoke it would seem as though she had lost completely, when in fact she came in second. To her family, though, second might as well have been a loss in the preliminaries. The Kogane clan thought they were the strongest and this sort of thing did nothing but shame them. However, this wasn't the time to think about this and Chi shook it off and brought her attention back to the cute girl beside her. Her suspicions would be on key, but Chi didn't think she was just lost in thought. It was almost like something caused her to lose her train of thought.
"I left home headed toward the academy, but when I arrived I just walked around for a bit and eventually I spotted you. I seemed to have been drawn to you for some reason." She paused to think about whether that seemed creepy or not. Drawing her knees in she would place her head on them and feel the skintight material of the suit against her chin. "I guess I am lost in a way. Though not in thought, but lost on my path." She was mature from her age. All she could think about was her future, and training to become the best so she could one day take the role of Tsuchikage. She was starting to fully mature at too young of an age because she was obsessed with becoming the Tsuchikage to please her family and protect the village she held dear, even though she was technically born and raised in Maruishi and not Iwagakure.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 379|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm fairly new to the academy so I suppose that explains why I haven't had the fortune to meet you. I do know about the tournament though...oh! Are you that girl that came in second? I've heard a lot of talk about you...it's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance!" She would say with a smile, which grew even more as the girl talked about how she was drawn towards her, a line that didn't surprise her at all. "I tend to get that a lot, I guess I just have something magnetic about me..." She would say as she looked over Chi once more, feeling something unique about her presence. Beyond the fact that she had managed to place so high in the tournament there was something special about her. She noticed how the girl's demeanor changed, talking about how she had lost her path, Sadako feeling the vulnerability that lay within her. It was something for her to exploit, to gain her trust, a hand moving to rest on her shoulder. "Lost on your path?" She would ask as her hand moved up to slowly run her slender fingers through her hair if she let her, petting her gently. "Tell me, what could someone like you feel lost about? What troubles you?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]It would seem Chi's assumption was correct, she was in fact "fairly new" to the academy. That explained at least that much to the confused young girl, but more feelings would get mixed in once Sadako mentioned Chi winning second place in the tournament. She hadn't heard much about it since the tournament itself, but then again she's been holding herself up in her room at home or in the training field located on the family estate. For her to say it was a pleasure to meet Chi's acquaintance, after acknowledging her loss to Kimi in the final round, gave her a feeling she never has gotten from her family.
Then she was brought back to the fact that she had no idea why she had joined this girl on the hill, and Sadako's remark about a magnetic personality did nothing to soothe the uneasiness of the situation. Chi simply twirled some of her hair with a finger as she noticed Sadako looking her over. Then after confessing herself to the stranger, about her feelings towards how she has lost her path, she would get a chill through her body and goosebumps down her arms and legs. She had never felt a chill like that, and quite frankly she never has felt much of a chill at all since she was born. It was hard for her to feel any kind of cold sensation….
"I'm not sure." Chi admitted, answering the girl's questions while trying to ignore this feeling, and the girl playing with her hair for however long she intended to do so. "I want to protect this village, but more than anything I want to prove to my family that I can be strong. I will become the Tsuchikage, there's nothing I've ever wanted more in this world. Finding out that my family thinks I'm sick, and unable to be strong like them, that drove my ambitions more. I can't back down, I can't be second place, and I have to be the best like no one ever was." Her fist would clench thinking about the spat she had with her brother quite a ways back when she awoke her ability with fire.
"I will show them…" She would mumble before letting her chin rest on the tops of her legs again.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 384[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako would patiently listen to the girl explain what was troubling her, which unsurprisingly was the fact that her parents placed an unneeded amount of expectations on her. It was unsurprising because that seemed to happen so commonly among the shinobi families. Each one, especially the noble clans, wanting their child to be even better than everyone else without ever thinking about what kind of effect that would have on them. It was the same with her beloved Yoruko, his parents training him since birth to be a shinobi, going as far as planting traps in the house to test him, pushing him and pushing him until he came to resent them and wanted them dead. For their part they had succeeded, horribly so in fact, the boy incredibly deadly despite his young age. She wondered if that would happen with this little one as well, so young yet already so angry and determined to be stronger, a strength that would be used to murder others in behalf of the village. She would find it repulsive if not for the fact that it was almost admirable about how blase the families were about thrusting their children into that kind of life.

"The Tsuchikage? Well now, that's quite the ambition you have there!" She would exclaim, now surprised that the girl had a shot at some position, meaning that her family had some kind of ties to the throne. "I have no doubt that you'll be able to do it. From what I heard of the tournament you did amazingly well, I'm sure you even shattered some expectations." She would say with a smile as she moved to wrap an arm across the girl's shoulders if she let her, pulling her in against her. "And from what I see there's nothing sick or weak..." She would blink a few times as she looked down at her, releasing her hold on her. Hands moved to rest on the girl's cheeks if she let her, turning her head to look at her. "You're...you're so very warm...not in a sick kind of way...mmm... She would muse to herself, looking into the girl's eyes, wondering what it was she felt, something that seemed oddly familiar. "You are a very special girl indeed, aren't you? An affinity for fire I take it?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]The way she reacted to Chi telling her she planned to become the Tsuchikage one day made it seem like it wasn't a common thing. To Chi there was no better honor than receiving the title of the Kage for their village, so she finds it odd that more people don't have that same ambition. For some reason, though, hearing her praise just from the words she heard of the tournament made her feel better. It was odd, but she shook the feeling off for only a moment before she felt the girl's arm wrap around her. She could feel the blood rush to her cheeks and as she began to blush. Then when her hands ended up on her cheeks Chi felt like she could die from embarrassment. She was naturally warm, so the girl's statements about the fact didn't surprise her.
"Affinity might be putting it lightly, I have the heart of a Phoenix." She would reach to her back and move away from Sadako. She stood up, revealing two gloves which she would promptly put on. Revealing the chest of the skintight suit she wore, which had a symbol of a phoenix etched into it, she would light the gloves on fight with the special ability she had discovered they had. "My clan used the Phoenix to symbolize the fact that no matter how badly we are broken down, we will always rise from the ashes. I was reborn the day of the tournament, and in a burst of flames the Blazing Phoenix was born."
She thought back to the tournament as she stared at the flames dancing on her hands. She thought back to that moment, when she felt her spirit revived for a brief moment before Kimi delivered the final blow. She looked at Sadako, her synesthesia activating when she placed the gloves on her hands making her see all the best places to hit this stranger to break her into pieces. She wouldn't do this of course, she put the gloves on to prove her point. To say she had an affinity for fire was an understatement. She would begin to become engulfed in flames after making sure she was far enough away from the girl she had just met. She didn't want to burn her within the first 20 minutes of them knowing each other. She felt the need to show her this form of hers, where her entire body was covered in flames to a point where getting anywhere near her to attack her would be harmful to the attacker.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so serious…" She would then look away as the flames slowly started to die away without leaving any burns on her skin or her hair. Her fireproof suit was completely unharmed as well of course, and the gloves which were the last to die out. "I think there's something I don't know about myself. I shouldn't have this strong of a connection to fire, though with that said I find it hard to control my chakra sometimes because of how wild my flames are. I've almost blown a hole in several walls at the estate while trying to train." She would shrug and wait to see how Sadako would react to all of this.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 549|MFT[/size]"]When the gloves catch on fire she's channeling the fire element through them, when she bursts into flames she's using the gloves to channel immolation armor through them. This will be how I RP immolation armor and other techniques that she has learned and will learn.[/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"The heart of a phoenix?" She would ask, blinking a few times in surprise. She of course had heard of the legendary animal before, in fact there was a good chance she had eaten one in a prior life, but she had never heard of one taking a human form or inhabiting a person. Unless she meant it in a figurative way, which she could very well be doing. As Chi got to her feet Sadako would follow, brushing her skirt clean before returning her eyes to the other female. She watched curiously as she put on a pair of gloves and revealed the chest of the suit she wore, continuing to explain what she meant by having the heart of the phoenix. She talked about how her clan had used the legend of the phoenix to symbolize their struggles, to always overcome adversity and rise up from whatever may happen to them, and according to her she had done the same at the tournament. Fire began to dance in her palms and soon her whole body would become engulfed in flames, the girls eyes widening in fascination yet not recoiling from the extreme heat. Oh yes, this was a special girl indeed, it was already obvious that she could become very powerful if she continued heading in the direction she was going.

"Well, you said it yourself: you have the heart of a phoenix." She would say as her smile returned to her lips, her black eyes shining with interest. "Maybe that;s a bit more literal than you think. Or you could just be amazingly gifted..." She would say as she approached the girl, a hand moving to run up her arm if she let her, testing to see if she was hot to the touch. "In any case it's obvious that you are an amazing person, you're opponent was just lucky that you didn't reduce her to ash during the fight. I'm not quite sure if that would have gotten you the in or disqualified!" She would giggle softly, her hand moving from her hand and upwards to pat her head gently.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]Chi was glad that Sadako didn't seem to be fazed by the whole "bursting into flames" thing. She didn't quite expect her to be, as students they were well aware of things that could be developed at later tiers of power along the shinobi path. Chi was gifted for sure, more gifted than an academy student should be. Soon she would take her exam, she knew she was ready. She just had to wait for it to come, but she was getting antsy and she wasn't sure what path she wanted to go down quite yet. All this would come in time, but at the moment Chi had other things to take care of.
"Thank you, I wish my family could see my… gift…" Chi was distracted by the girl moving in to touch her after the flames had died down. She would find that the suit was not hot, though a bit warm. "The suit is flame resistant and cools down really quickly, though my skin is still hot as coals… And yes, I imagine I would have been disqualified for that." She would let out a sheepish laugh to try and mimic Sadako's but failed. As Sadako would pat her head, she would feel the warmth coming from her body. Hotter than the touch of the suit, but the hair itself would only be a little warmer than the suit was.
"One day I plan to use my power to become Tsuchikage, and defend the village was all harm that could try to come to it." She would put a hand to her heart as the feeling was heavy to her. "My family will see my power, and they will have to recognize it." To an outsider like Sadako it may seem her dream of becoming Tsuchikage was only to show her family up. However, it was more than that. She felt the urge to become the kage of Stone in her heart, like the power of the Tsuchikages ran through her blood. At the moment, she didn't know how true that really was.
"So... What do we do now?"[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 352[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, I just hope that's something you really want to do for yourself and not just to prove your worth to your family." She would say after listening to the girl explain her motivations. She was like the opposite of Yoruko, wanting to please her family and show her worth while the young man was instead being forced to do so. More than likely it also meant that she probably had no plans to kill off her parents, which was another thing that separated her greatly from her beloved. The idea of trying to prove yourself to others, to live up to the ideals set forth by your family was something that was foreign to her, both because she had no family and that she only lived for herself. The only opinions that mattered to her were her own, and that of others was only taken into account if she needed something from them. "You also shouldn't spend too much time worrying about all that stuff and just concentrate on graduating. You don't want to get gray hairs and wrinkles before you even get out of the academy, do you?" She would tease her, giving her nose a gentle poke. As the girl asked her what they were going to do next the school bell would start ringing, signaling the end of their break. "Well, I guess we return to class." She would laugh, extending a hand towards her for the girl to take. "Come on, let's head back." She would ask, giving Chi's hand a squeeze if she took it. If she didn't pull it back then Sadako would return to the school hand in hand with her, a smile playing on her lips. "How have classes been for you so far? Anything difficult?" She would ask, looking down at her as they walked.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]Her words left a bitter taste on Chi's tongue, she couldn't come up with a response to what she said. Sadako hit the nail on the head, Chi never thought about it before but perhaps she was just doing this for her family and not for herself. She wanted to show her worth so badly that she chose this path for herself in order to do so, to live up to the Kogane name. The only way she could think to do that was to become the Tsuchikage, the strongest in the land. Then her family would see, and know for a fact, that she was strong despite what they called a sickness. She felt this inner need to protect the village, but was that just because she wanted to live up to her family's name? She didn't have the answer, but perhaps she would find the answer one day.
"My hair's already white, grey hairs wouldn't be noticed…" She half joked, being the only thing she could think to do after the girl poked her nose. A slight blush would appear on her face again, and with that she would do something she hadn't done in a long time. A finger took to Chi's bottom lip and it toppled over, she stared at the ground and tried to make sense of the situation. She didn't have much time to think, Sadako's hand was extended to the fluffy-haired girl. It was time for class it seemed, though Chi wasn't going to class. She was going to head out and find somewhere to train. She took Sadako's hand and felt the squeeze ripple through her body.
"Classes are good. Nothing too difficult, I'll be graduating in no time." She would say, the first words coming into her mind being the ones that came out of her mouth. She was done with school, she was done with the meaningless classes. She had a future ahead of her and her time was wasted as a student. "I've taken a few, I think I'm ahead of most of the students but I'm not sure what branch I'm going into yet so it's of no use right now. I'll make my way to genin one day, and from there I'll begin the real journey. What about you?"[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 382[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako could see the doubt on the girl's face, see how her words had effected her. As a creature of chaos this was the exact kind of thing she hated to see, someone so ruled and guided by outside forces that they couldn't even be sure if their desires were their own. She was a product of the system, of order, of the expectation hoisted upon her by her family and her village. People like her really craved only one thing even if they didn't really know it...freedom. Perhaps if she became Tsuchikage, perhaps if she proved her worth, perhaps if her family accepted her then maybe...maybe she could be free. That wasn't how one gained freedom however, and maybe she could show her, show her the freedom that chaos could bring. She would stop in her steps to look back to her, hearing her talk about her classes, how she was ahead of her class. "Well considering your performance at the tournament I would hope that you were ahead of your peers..." she would say with a grin before the girl asked her about what her classes were like. "Well, I'm pretty much done with mine. Although...I'll tell you a secret if you promise not to tell anyone..." She would say as she took hold of her other hand and leaned in towards her. "I've been getting scouted by the ANBU, and I won't be all that surprised if I get fast tracked into being an AiT. Pretty exciting, huh? You can't tell anyone though...this is just between you and me." She would say, telling her specifically so she would feel as if she trusted her, after all nothing brought people closer than secrets.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]She mentioned the tournament and it made Chi's spine tingle. She was done talking or even thinking about that tournament. It was a part of her life that was very influential but at the same time it made her feel weak. Maybe one day she could look back in fondness, but for the moment it was all she could do not to think about Kimi and how she almost won that tournament. Then Sadako mentioned she had a secret that she wanted to tell Chi, and this confused the young girl. She just met this girl and she already had a secret to give her. Chi was ready.
Sadako told her about the ANBU scouting her, and maybe being fast tracked into their service. Chi wondered what the point of the ANBU was with the Guardians about, then again she didn't know much about the difference between the two in all honestly. When Sadako reminded Chi it was a secret between the two of them Chi imitated zipping her lip up to signify she wouldn't tell anyone. Though she didn't see why it was such a secret, though. It seemed like something she would want everyone to know, but she wouldn't tell anyone.
"That doesn't seem very secret worthy, why wouldn't you want people to know? It sounds like an honor, if you're looking to be in the ANBU corps that is…" Chi paused and ran her fingers to her ear to push the hair behind her head. "Ever since the tournament I've thought about joining the guardians. The protector, I believe, is a member of the guardians. He proctored a class I had recently, it was a guardian class… I'm thinking about going for it. What do you think?"[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 290|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well yeah, it's definitely a good thing since I don't have to go through all the hoops that everyone else does. The ANBU are supposed to be secretive though..." She would say as she covered her face with her hands like a mask, two fingers opening so a black eye could look at the girl. "Nobody knows their identities...so it has to be a secret or else people will know that I'm one! Understand?" She would grin as she dropped her hands, cocking her head to the side as the other girl spoke. Chi began to talk about her desire to join the Guardians, and while she generally disdained that part of the branch it sounded like her intentions were honest, perhaps something she really wanted to do for herself. "So long as it's something that you want to do. I think you would be cut out for it, Guardians have a very public role in Iwagakure so they need people who can be loved by the populace. And from what I've gathered so far you're very much a people person...though you need to smile more...come on..." She would say as she gently pressed her index fingers against the corners of Chi's lips, seeking to make her smile. "Frowning doesn't suit you and there's more than enough grumps in the Guardians...."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Fire and Sunshine[/size]"]She had a point, one Chi hadn't thought of. She didn't understand the secrecy of the ANBU, or why they chose to cover their faces. She felt protectors shouldn't hide their identities, a mutual trust should be felt between the protector and the protected. However, she didn't feel it was necessary to bring that up. The ANBU and the guardians were two different groups, both protecting the village through their own methods. She felt a sort of kindred feeling between her and Sadako, even though they aimed to head to different groups they both had the same goals. At least, it seemed that way.
"It is something I want to do, I was meant to be a protector of this village." She was surprised by Sadako's fingers going to shape a smile on Chi's mouth. Chi's expression would become odd, with Sadako forcing a smile on her face and Chi's eyes being wide open. After she stopped Chi would speak up again. "I'm not a grump, I've just got a lot of ambitions and my mind is full of my hopes and fears. I used to be happy all the time, a normal child, and it kept me from working as hard as I needed to eventually achieve my goals. The tournament showed me that I was strong but not strong enough. To be the Tsuchikage I'll have to be the strongest, I can't let anyone be able to get the better of me." She would then look off into space for a moment thinking about Kimi beating her and how close she was.
"But it was good, it was the kick I needed."[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 274|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back