Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Even a Machine Can Love [Beloved]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Beloved was an annoying poision. Sousuke had dealings with it before. The first time he was subjected to it was a few years ago. He was working his good friend Harupia to try and find an answer to it. The feelings he had for his friend was curious. He was indeed fonder of his friend, and very much wanted to sit back, relax, and enjoy some coffee with him. Sousuke indeed loved his coffee, and he liked most flavours of it. The tricky part about coffee was that it had to be fair trade, the Daimyo in Wind was very much opposed to the notion of fair trade coffee and in that there was slavery present. Sousuke actively worked to combat said slavery on multiple occasions, and lucky for him the Daimyo's force remained clueless or perplexed by his secret operations.

The Steward of Sungakure found himself sitting down for a lunch at a cafe as he was once again exposed to the dangerous substance that was 'Beloved'. While he was in tea country, he was wearing a more formal wear that most Sunans would be surprised to find him wearing. Sousuke was wearing an orange scaled formal coat with tails, and his shoulders sported silver epaulets. He finished his meal and prepared himself for a walk through the city. Sousuke left a tip and went on his way. While he was most adept at figuring things out on his own, for him to realize that he was once again victim to it would take him quite some time. How long? Hard to say. Sousuke was very much a single man, more for his own purposes. Being the Steward, or former Kazekage painted a lot of targets on the backs of those who one loved. It was a very annoying thing, and few people understood the logic behind it. Even Sousuke's psychiatrist was a bit hard pressed to understand the topic.

As Sousuke passed down the streets his hyper awareness was starting to get at him. He was beginning to notice people more. His mind was throwing phrases out such as 'she's quite lovely' or 'he's very dashing indeed'. It was a strange thing really, as Sousuke's mind did not use such word often. Sousuke's mind, much like his body was mechanical. Luckily most of his mechanical features were hidden from view thanks to his dress pants, and gloved hands.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC:
Nobody else has taken this thread. You had your chance.

IC:
Susumu has arrived with the dawn. The harbor was just how he remembered it, full of hard working men who sadly smelled of their trade. The streets of Kurosawa were more densely populated than he remembered, he had spent most of his adolescence here. Kurosawa was a unique city despite its similarities to Soons Haven, money talked loudly, moreso than even a name. It was something that he quickly realized when he first arrived, it was a lesson in humility. The girls had no interest in him, neither did the boys. He somewhat enjoyed the humiliation of being ignored. He was well-aware that his deviant interests were likely rather perverse but everyone was entitled to their kinks, even the heir apparent.

He had returned to Kurosawa on his father's order. The World Martial Arts Tournament was apparently to be a 'spectacle he could not miss.' there was something unsettling about the statement. His father's perennial obsession with Sunagakure was unhealthy and dangerous. It had already cost him his sister, Sango not that his father seemed to care greatly about her absence. He had little love for her, father blamed Sango for mother's death. It was no surprise that she grew up cruel like Shouki, they were always the focus of father's cruelty. Susumu was more fortunate than his peers, his love of books always frustrated father but there was an unspoken softness in the way father used to rebuke him. It was hypocritical that father sent him to Kurosawa to further his learning, the great Oracle library to the north filled his mind with the world's wonders. He envied the writers of those manuscripts for their intellect and their insight. When he was called home those years ago after Duchess Rika rejected his proposal, he was disappointed but excited to learn more about the Sunagakure mentioned in so many of the dusty tomes he perused. He found Sunagakure as a whole disappointing. The books he read painted a different picture, they were a society of hunters, magicians, warriors, builders and sculptors. He did not see that in Sand, rather he saw a decimated village barely holding on. There were no Orders. Whatever magic those books spoke of seemed to be romanticized.

No matter, he was happy to be home. Away from the drama. Away from madman threatening him harm. Away from those prudish shinobi women that were unwilling to sheath his katana. He wondered if his father was attempting another arranged union in Tea Country, it was a lost cause to seek a partner in a country at war. Perhaps a north-country woman, he had not seen many of them but those Oto-women were hot and a little bit scary. He liked scary. In the mean time he was going to enjoy the view. The city had become a mecca for some real cuties. It did not take long before he had found a target, a slender young man, blonde and about six foot with spiky blonde hair. "It was time to put on the charm," he reasoned as he approached the young man from behind. A pair of pink fuzzy cuffs already in hand. He was rather forward in his flirtations.

"Oh my -- how did this happen. How embarrassing, I forgot the key in my hotel room... Since we're attached you may as well come with me. By the way, my name is Susumu."

It has worked 0 out of 10 times.

This might be the time it worked.

The air started to smell like perfume. He took a deep breath as he looked around for the source of that intoxicating scent. He would notice a familiar face. "Hey Sousuke bro!" Susumu was actually happy to see Sousuke. He would scamper over to Sousuke, fuzzy cuff still attached to his own wrist before he attempted to bear hug to former Kazekage.

...and *click*

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Susumu towered over Sousuke, and unlike times before Sousuke was actually not covered head to toe in armour. His formal wear was perhaps an all time first, considering the time Susumu saw Sousuke he was wearing what was considered his favourite shirt but it looked indeed very raggedy. Suffice to say, Sousuke was very surprised to see Susumu who was in a good mood and then the heir to the Daimyo hugged him? Sousuke blinked several times as he was being hugged. Okay. Sure. This was happening. Is this nice? It's nice, isn't it. Sousuke awkwardly would pat Susumu's back with his metallic hand. "So. I take it you're not still mad at me. Hirotomi isn't exactly the best company to be had, but ... well his establishment was terrible and that is the truth of it."<i></i> Suffice to say, Sousuke had a weird relationship with Susumu. Were they friends? Kinda? Sorta? Yes? Sousuke knew that Susumu seemed to take it well that Sousuke had been involved with his brother's demise the first time. Did Susumu know about the second time? Probably not. He was being hugged, but hey Susumu liked hearing his brother getting beaten and bloodied, and being made very dead. "The place smelled funny, and the whole meals appearing in the middle of the table thing was stupid."<i></i> He continued as he would again pet Susumu who was still hugging him. "Hey. As good as it is to see you ... could you let go? This is quite uh ... one of the edges of my epaulets is digging into my shoulder. It's not a pleasant feeling."<i></i> Again he blinked several times.

Sousuke would hear a click go off. Okay. That was odd. What click...? Sousuke would pause for a moment and rewind a couple things in his head. Did Susumu have handcuffs on his person? He did. Again Sousuke blinked several times as it may have dawned upon him as he realized that something had rung around his fleshy wrist. Alright. Oh. That's what it was. Sousuke would realize then he was attached to Susumu. Normally Sousuke would be annoyed or frustrated at that, this time he wasn't. He quietly accepted that he was going to be with Susumu for an extended amount of time. There were worse people he could be attached to such as Naganisa. There was Shouki. Then there was the curious case of ... well, there was the curious case of her, but few were privy to that knowledge. "You look good. You really do. I suppose word has come across about my situation?"<i></i>

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
His long arms glided around the Steward, encasing him in his arms as he gave the former leader a tight squeeze. He would step into Sousuke, potentially pushing him back. Susumu was commonly the aggressor, this was no exception but the public nature of this encounter was unusual.

"So. I take it you're not still mad at me. Hirotomi isn't exactly the best company to be had, but ... well his establishment was terrible and that is the truth of it."

"Mad? At you?" He laughed. "For what?" He was remaining in a close proximity, they were bound but he was taking liberties to remain even closer as he whispered his reply into the once Kage's ear. "You have to know how I feel about you," he admitted. "How much I want to-- " he growled his intentions [not appropriate for NC] into Sousuke's ear. Indeed he was happy to see Sousuke and there was physical evidence of his excitement.

But the Kazekage was ever dense.

"The place smelled funny, and the whole meals appearing in the middle of the table thing was stupid."</B><i></i>

He prattled on about Brewgakure. As if he gave a shit about some rich brat with aspirations for power. He would never get far in Wind Country, not as long as Hisamura Mako was in power. That woman was a viper in designer pants. There was some risk, the chance that Sousuke would use him against the Diamyo was ever present and it was a concern that always lingered in the back of his mind. A fear that Hirotomi breathed life into but Sousuke fractured somewhat when he denied the businessman. Hirotomi always had a latent interest in the Steward, his preoccupation was variable. He also had lewd thoughts involving flexible ninja women - ho boy. Susumu and Shouki did share 'lust for life' one would say with their eclectic interests. They pursued them in different manners but neither could fully deny their biology.

<B>"Hey. As good as it is to see you ... could you let go? This is quite uh ... one of the edges of my epaulets is digging into my shoulder. It's not a pleasant feeling."

"Really?" He was not letting go. His grip might have gotten a little tighter. "There is nothing wrong with a little pain," he cooed. Susumu's right hand would creep downward, not towards the Kazekage's ass but rather his wrist as he followed the path of his arm. The jaws of the cuff would surround his wrist and click closed. The audible sound might be a hint but the playful tug would serve as confirmation as he lifted his arm, Sousuke's still attached. A playful smirk eclipsed his face. "How about you and me--" his voice trailed off.

"You look good. You really do. I suppose word has come across about my situation?"

What situation? He had no idea. Not really. It was hard to think about anything when he... well, that was also pretty inappropriate to mention in a gentleman's narrative. So indeed, he really did not care what Sousuke's situation was, he was thinking with his other brain. He thought with it more often than he would like to admit. Something to do with aberrant bloodflow. "Yes, yes of course," he reassured Sousuke. He was a dam liar but he was a good liar. "Shame-good situation that was-is." Susumu's free hand would reach for Sousuke's face, below his jaw. If his hand made contact he would try to lift Sousuke's countenance just a hair.

Yes, he was attempting to steal a kiss.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's expression turned to one of confusion and terror. His eyes went wide and blinked systematically over and over as his mind tried to process what Susumu said he wanted to do to him. Half of the things he said to him didn't make sense. Not in the slightest. Do. Not. Compute. "Huh..?"<i></i> Was all he could muster as he was stunned. In a very weird and disturbing way this reminded him of Naganisa. It was ... exhausting to even think of that woman and her mannerisms, personal habits, and her demands. Sousuke was very much content with Katuso being the object to her affections. Merely being in the presence of her whining, shouting, and shaking was exhausting. "I don't even ... is that how you talk to people who you're happy to see?"<i></i> He asked in a very confused sounding voice. "What?"<i></i> Sousuke was very much confused by had been said to him. Sousuke was very much reminded of the first time Susumu came to Sungakure, what he said then and what he said now to him were two very different things.

Sousuke was attached to Susumu. It wasn't that he minded being present, it was just the proximity. Even Sousuke liked his personal space, which was being compromised by the iron grip of Susumu. Again he blinked systematically. "I guess a little pain is ... fine?"<i></i> No. This was perfectly much better than being fighting the man's brother who was very much into stabbing a person, or torturing them to new extremes. Blink. Blink. Blink. Jashinists were very confusing people. If it wasn't mental anguish, it was physical anguish. Blink. Blink. Blink. "We could go for a drink."<i></i> He suggested. It was probably not what Susumu wanted, but it was an activity together that Sousuke would have enjoyed.

Clearly Susumu was not familiar with what had happened in Sungakure, the arrival of a Sunahoshian Kazekage. He expected a response more than what he had said. A slight frown came over Sousuke's visage. Shame-good situation? "Shame ... good? What is that supposed to mean?"<i></i> It was a shame that the true heir had come to power? It was good that the true heir had come to power? Was this a headache forming? Was this disappointment? Was he disappointed in Susumu...? No... yes ... no? Yes? Yes? No. No. It'll be fine? Sousuke felt Susumu reach for his jaw, and touch his jaw. He was leaning it. Two other people had ... sorta done this before? The first was Yume. She had kissed him quite forwardly, passionately, and quite lovely. The second occasion was far less pleasant and far more awkward. That was when Shiori kissed him, but had seemingly poisoned him at the same time. Yeah. That happened.

This? This was somewhere in between those two. As Susumu drew closer, the two were interrupted. Sousuke's face plate would activate and rise up covering his face as Susumu kissed him, or rather the cold steel that was now Sousuke's face. Suffice to say ... there wasn't much of a difference. "One moment."<i></i> He would state as Susumu's lips were locked onto his faceplate. He was receiving a call. "What? ... No. Yes. ... ... ... No. ... ... ... No. You can't do that no. ... ... ... ... I told you it doesn't work like that in the past. ... ... ... ... Okay. Fine. Bye."<i></i> Sousuke would end the call, and Susumu could hear what sounded like a dial tone coming out of Sousuke's face. Did Susumu steal a kiss? Debatable. "Okay. That was ... ... does it really matter who that was?"<i></i>

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Cannot change poster Ray, sorry.

IC:
Susumu had liked Sousuke for a long time. He was never one to hide how he felt or fail to state what he wanted but Sousuke seemed absolutely dense to the concept of a physical relationship. Those cuffs were not the first ones Sousuke has seen or had in his possession, possibly even on his wrist. They were Susumu's favorite brand, well they were the brand that he bought from that sleazy store with the cute girl behind the counter. They were in a way his excuse to enter that store. She had rejected him no less than eighteen times by this point. There was something to be said for Susumu's dedication to subjects of interest but it was hardly that simple. A part of him sought their repudiation. He was a Jashinist like his brother, the pain was his tithe. It did not make him any less lonesome of course, but it did alter his pursuit. But not today. Not this time. There was something different about today. Maybe it was the perfume in the air that gave him this resolve. Sousuke belonged to him.

Susumu's tongue met Sousuke's hard, cold mask. He tasted like glass and steel. He tasted good. The facemask was unyielding to his hard, passionate kiss. Sousuke was a wonderful kisser, this was exactly how he imagined kissing Sousuke would feel like. Foreplay should involve some effort and perhaps some accessories, like a can opener. Susumu drew himself closer to his slightly vertically challenged paramour, not that they could be far considering the fuzzy pink cuffs that united them. He could hear muffled talking inside the helmet. He could not understand what was being said but let's be honest, all his bloodflow was someplace else. Susumu's thigh brushed up against something. Oh my... by the feel of things, Sousuke's bloodflow was going in a similar direction. Susumu's eyed sparkled as he gave Sousuke a wry grin and glanced downward. He does like me!

"Sousuke-san, if that a carmot-activated reserve battery cell in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

A very forward Susumu's free hand would reach down towards Sousuke's right pocket. Very happy... and oddly shaped? Susumu's brow furrowed. Yes, very oddly shaped. It was concerning. His brain started to imagine the contortionism involved, the concept made him rather excited. Blow-flow to his brain was critically low at this point. He was not entirely sure if he could bend in that way and still be effective but he would not let that deter him. No matter how lumpy and curved it might be, he was going to make this work!

"Might be a bit complicated, but I will..." His voice trailed off as he continued to fondle not what he thought or hoped he was but rather an actual carmot-activated reserve battery cell. He was wearing a dam suit under his suit. Sousuke, you shattered something inside of him. But again, this did not deter Susumu. He was not the sort of man that gave up. He would reach into his own pocket, he was searching for something he bought specifically for this encounter with Sousuke. He knew one day it would happen, just not this soon.

"A suit Sousuke..." Susumu complained with a slightly husky voice. He did not seem to care that there were other people around them. In fact, none of those people seemed to care either. They were too occupied with lovers of their own. Susumu would liberate the one tool he needed to get this job done, a can opener.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would blink at the question being asked of him. He blinked three times in fact. "Can it be both? Those batteries are quite helpful, but I am pleased to see you."<i></i> He answered. Susumu wasn't very good at personal space. He reached into his pocket and pulled out said carmot-activated reserve battery. Sousuke's eyes shifted to the side. Yes. He was happy to see Susumu. Susumu's version of their relationship was far expectative and physical than Sousuke's version of it. Suffice to say Sousuke was very conservative but Susumu was ... hyper liberal. Sousuke's eyes shifted to the other side as he watched a couple doing something not very sanitary in public. Wait. What? Did public decency die here? "You stopped mid sentence. You will ... what? Do what?"<i></i> He asked as he took the battery from Susumu and once again placed it back in his pocket. Susumu reached into his own pocket. Sousuke blinked again.

"Yes. A suit. They're quite fashionable. I made this one myself."<i></i> He stated first and foremost against Susumu's complaint. "Clothing makes the person. Nothing wrong with trying something new. ... Is there? I have been told on good account that clothing makes the person, but in reality people make clothing. I'm not sure why people would invert the saying."<i></i> He questioned him. "Shall I make you a set so we'll be matching? Wouldn't that be rather sharp?!"<i></i> Sousuke's eyes beneath the lenses glowed green as he seemed to be excited. Susumu then pulled out a can opener. One other person once pulled a can opener on him before. What was the point of this? "What are you going to do with that? More importantly how much canned food do you eat on a regular basis. You know it's not the most healthiest of things to be eating the whole time."<i></i> It then dawned upon him. Maybe the can opener was going to be used for something else. Maybe the two of them were going to crack open a few beers, or perhaps there was a canister of wine to be had. Maybe both?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Can it be both? Those batteries are quite helpful, but I am pleased to see you."

Oh god he hoped it was both. but alas, it was only batteries. He looked at Sousuke incredulously, "why did you get my hopes up?" It was almost cruel. That was one of the things he loved about Sousuke, he was an unrepentant asshole but he never owned an ounce of it. All the same he checked, did it still feel like there was a charge pack down there after those batteries were liberated?

"Might be a bit complicated, but I will..."

He stopped short, he found no battery-like bulge despite his manual search.

"You stopped mid sentence. You will ... what? Do what?"

His free hand would attempt to travel somewhere 'unsanitary.' Susumu let out a soft laugh, "awaken your 'other' battery pack." He stated playfully. But it was like a ken doll down there, he was wearing his metal suit beneath it all. Such a dam tease.

A suit Sousuke...

"Yes. A suit. They're quite fashionable. I made this one myself."

He would continue to play coy and Susumu would take a deep breath. "You really like making more than one thing hard on me," but he would play along as he traced the groves in the metal through the fabric with the tips of his fingers. "It is a very nice suit..."

"Clothing makes the person. Nothing wrong with trying something new. ... Is there? I have been told on good account that clothing makes the person, but in reality people make clothing. I'm not sure why people would invert the saying."

"But it would look best on my hotel floor." He gave the cuffs a playful tug.

"Shall I make you a set so we'll be matching? Wouldn't that be rather sharp?!"

What? REALLY? Lord... Jashin... Sir... God? Mighty Sky Monster... Darling... Booby. WHY! "Yes, awesome" Susumu was getting a little short with that last statement. His loins were throbbing and it was getting hard to think. H would draw his weapon, a can opener. Yes, he was going to fight his way into Sousuke's pants.

OC: You know EXACTLY what is happening here bro. His stats are mildly changed over the IC years but you can take him!

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke still seemed to be quite stunned, and silenced by awkwardness when Susumu asserted he was going to awaken his other battery pack. The lenses blinked on and off, three times no less as this was perhaps the most awkward thing ever. Perhaps more frightening and odd was the concept that Susumu had furthermore invaded his private space and was digging deeper now. "Battery packs don't awaken. They can be turned on, but awaken is not really the correct word to be used here."<i></i> Sousuke spoke up lowly. He knew full Susumu was a smart person, he indeed liked the female gender quite a bit, as evident when Sousuke was ... well let's just say there were some magazine given to the young man when they first met after a very large misunderstanding went on. The point? Oh yes. Susumu was smart enough in a wide berth of things, but when it came to technology? He was hopeless. Susumu couldn't hardwire a helmet audio input system if his life depended on it. It was admirable and charming in some ways.

Then! Then Susumu asserted he was making this hard for him. Making what things difficult for him? Really? How? "Thank-you for the compliment."<i></i> He spoke in all earnestly. Sousuke never quite getting any of the double entendre of what Susumu was saying or implying. He then asserted it would look better on his what? It was on his hotel floor? "Your hotel floor? Why would my suit find its way onto your hotel floor, it would clearly go the floor of my room. Unless you're trying to rob me, but you don't really have the need to do so."<i></i> This was all very confusing. What was Susumu exactly wanting to do? Didn't he just want to spend quality social time with Sousuke? That's what Sousuke wanted to do. Spend quality time, maybe go to a cafe, maybe go have a luncheon. Perhaps a bottle of wine even? "Your seem to really like your can opener... also please don't do what you did earlier again? It's kind of rude. You wouldn't like it if I were to randomly jam my hands into your pockets and take out your effects."<i></i> Sousuke wondered exactly what was in Susumu's pockets. Sousuke would raise his hand and push back against the can opener. "You can put that away you know. It looks awkward having such a thing out and there being no canned goods to use it on. Unless you wish to go visit a nearby store and purchase canned goods, or in fact purchase some high quality beers and use the other end of the can opener to open it."<i></i>

MFT 446

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Susumu was not one for hints, in fact this situation was more like a cosmic joke. Susumu was not the sort of man to be constrained by status, age or gender when it came to love yet Sousuke appeared to refuse to be loved even when placed in a situation where love was literally in the air. There was a point in most conversations where one has to realize the difference between willful ignorance and a retarded social sense and even stupidity has its limits. Sadly this encounter had reached a terminal point, one where Susumu would either have to move on with that little grace and dignity remained or force himself onto the former Kazekage. Susumu was a fool in many regards but he was well-aware of his limited strength. His brother seemed to get those genes, leaving him with whatever was left. There was a minor bitterness if the truth be told, his elder, illegitimate brother was the obvious favorite. He was devout, strong and brilliant where he was none of those things. His father saw that weakness in him and while Susumu was well aware that he was the heir apparent a part of him never intended to rule. Susumu and his father both knew that once he [Susumu's father] stepped down from the position of Daimyo that Shouki would become the next ruler, not him. He would not live long enough. Now that Shouki was gone, presumably dead likely by Sousuke or a shinobi under his charge, it was likely that Susumu would endure a brief tenure as the Diamyo but he knew it would be short-lived.

Shouki was after all not only favored by their father but also by Lord Jashin himself. As far as he was aware, Shouki was immortal.

His casual interest in the shinobis of Wind Country would of course prove to be Susumu's true downfall. His body and will too weak to stand up against his elder brother he did not need to die for his brother to reign, he could simply just push him aside when ready. It was what Susumu did that was dangerous for his health. Even now he was making a fool of himself in public, something others have done before for his affections and something people were doing right now on both sides of them. The world was in chaos, lust more than love being the driving factor for most and even her the answer was no. It hurt to be that certain. It was frustrating. A bit of him was angry in fact. A pattern that Sousuke should be more than familiar with by now. "Right," Susumu replied as he released some of his weight from the Steward. "You have no idea what I am talking about," he shook his head. "Despite being in a Mist that strips you of those puritanical inhibitions," he exhaled. Yes, he knew exactly what was going on here, he had seen it before numerous times.

"Can't say I am not disappointed... no, hurt." he added as he relinquished any hold he might have on Sousuke. "But it is often common decency to at least treat me as somewhat educated," he complained. He was rather education, a genius according to modern convention, just not as clever as his brother. He had studied in the best schools Wind Country and Tea had to offer and he completed his schooling as a teen when he returned to Wind Country several years ago. Yes, it had been that long. He was 18 when he first came back shortly after the Cabal attack. more than 8 years have since passed, he was 27 and his learning never ceased it only changed avenues. "I get it... you do not swing my way. You realize that would have been easier to say and less insulting than playing dumb or changing the subject?" The question was rhetorical but it was likely Sousuke would answer it anyways.

He would turn around and look at the people tearing into each other in the street. "I am going to find someone in the bath house before this mist dissipates," Susumu announced. He was not going to let it go to waste. He was hoping that not too many guys thought of the same thing he did, the ladies bathhouse might be a worthy adventure and test of his stamina. "I will see you around Takahashi."
[Attempts to Leave Topic]
<i></i>

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Stopping Susumu]

Sousuke was clueless at best, and at other times he was inexperienced. "No."<i></i> Sousuke spoke, "I don't quite get what you're getting at."<i></i> He spoke lowly. He made an odd gesture of one hand clapping. Susumu never saw him do this before, but it was when Sousuke one do when he was truly at a loss of things to do, or when he was legitimately confused. "I've known you to be educated yes ... but people like us, we who some call genius, people don't ... they don't really understand what it is like to be so very off balanced. We both have a very high skill set in a particular field, or in other cases we are the very best. That comes at a cost. That cost is very high, as it makes us inept or incapable of certain things in their entirety."<i></i> He placed his hand on the side of his head. "You probably don't know my father best for his words, or his wisdom. You probably know him best for his decision to put Sungakure underground. My father said, a person who is good or excellent in all things is unfair to everyone else and that is why Mother Suna blessed some with great abilities but made us not so good in others."<i></i> A lie, chances were she never really said that. She didn't really make people, or bless them, or love them.

Susumu would try to go away, but he would find that Sousuke was still very much attached to him. "I don't get exactly what you mean by swinging in your way."<i></i> In a very odd childlike fashion, Sousuke would swing his arms, both of them in Susumu's direction. "I am. In fact. Swinging my arms in your direction. Therefore."<i></i> He spoke continuing the motion. "In. Fact. I. Am. Swinging. In. Your. Direction. Am I not?"<i></i> This was childish. Very childish. When he finishing swinging his arms he would find his arm awkwardly around Susumu. Yes Sousuke was older than Susumu, but perhaps not that much. "We're going to do something very different. We're going to do something I want to do. We're going to go to get a bottle of wine. Then, we're going to get pending your sanitary levels or comfort zone a single glass or two glasses."<i></i> He spoke perhaps in a harder sense. This was perhaps something Susumu had not experienced before coming from the shorter metal encased man. "Now. Am I going to drag you, carry you, or am I going to have to bludgeon you?"<i></i> Oddly, in the last phrase, it almost seemed like there would have been a smile or a grin present.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back