Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Every Light has a Shadow

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
For the first time in a very long time, Keiko was the one to wake up in the body. The fabrics of his sheets were so much softer than the ones in the cult house. His hand had healed up nicely from Nao's quick treatment, leaving the faintest little white scar that was barely visible. He let out a yawn, sitting up and slipping out of the bed. He moved to get dressed, seeing nothing in his clothing style. Seemed like Tsuki had grabbed every pastel that Nao had offered. "You have got to be kidding me."

With a sigh, he tossed on a simple white sweater and changed into some comfortable pants. Maybe he could swing into town and snag a few darker clothing items. Keiko made his way out of his room, avoiding interacting with anyone else in the household. It looked like no one else was up at this hour, which was a relief to him. Keiko sneaked his way out of the house after slipping on some sandals, walking through the streets in the late night.

It didn't seem like many people were awake at this hour, but at least he had less people to distract while stealing his things. Keiko walked for a while until he reached a different part of town. He saw a shop owner closing up for the night. They locked up, but it seemed like one of the windows was left cracked. With a small grin, Keiko waited for the shop owner to head off for the night. Once they were out of sight, he made his way to the building and pushed the window open a bit more. He slipped inside, moving quietly and beginning to sift through the clothing options.

He found a nice red tank top that reminded him of his favorite meal, replacing the sweater and tossing the now useless fabric aside while he continued his thievery. He found a full outfit much more fitting to his style; a black jacket that was a bit too big tossed loosely over his shoulders, black pants to match the darker aesthetic. He forgot to grab his choker from where he had hidden it in Tsuki's room the last time he was conscious, but it was a minor detail. "So much better," he sighed, looking down at his fine choice of outfitting.

Keiko slipped back out of the shop through the window, closing it fully and ditching the old outfit in the trash out back. He decided to walk a bit more around town, curious of the village that his other half had found a home in. The night was a little too calm for his liking, and he was getting a bit restless, not having had a good meal since leaving the cult. Just as his search for a fun game began, he felt a strong, dark chakra presence somewhere behind him. As fun as he would be, he's dangerous. Keiko moved behind a building to see just who this aura belonged to, not wanting to face them head on in case there was an eminent danger.

WC: 518
[MFT]
Private thread for Akkuma

Keiko speech
Keiko thoughts

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage had been exploring the area, taking advantage of the time to taste some of the local brews. He'd been enjoying the views of the city while he did so from a rooftop. That was until he saw a youth sneak into an establishment that was clearly closed. A chuckle would escape the half-demons lips wondering just what the youth was doing. Before long they had left the building in new attire. Akkuma would move from the roof to the ground below, deciding to further see what this individual would do. His Geta tapped against the pavement as he casually followed the individual. That aura of his permeating the area around him. It carried a sickening sense of bloodlust & would feel unnatural to those who felt it. So caught up by his curiosity he hadn't noticed his instincts had taken over.

A scarred hand with long black fingernails ran through the white hair of the half-demon. "How interesting..." he would quietly say to himself, it was not often individuals had the foresight to take cover upon his arrival. His form wreathed in black robes that covered his combat attire. Akkuma would pause as he noticed the presence of the individual he'd been pursuing from behind a nearby building. Those emerald eyes of his shifting lazily to where he felt the chakra of the individual he was tracking. With a chuckle he would continue on down the path his gaze once more moving before him. Once out of the youths line of sight he would begin to perform a series of handseals creating a singular crystal eye. This proceeded to fly up above the building as Akkuma completed another set of seals & sunk into the earth beneath him. Utilizing a earth technique he'd made use of since his early days as a shinobi.

A single emerald eye would move above the youth watching them as the Sage followed them from below. All the while his unnatural aura would engulf all like the corruption it was. Attempting to sap the very life out of all things it came into contact with. Akkuma wondered what the individual would do. How would they react to the knowledge of his presence nearby while being unable to locate him. Even more exciting would they be capable of seeing him. So many questions flew through his mind. Part of him wanted to reveal himself to the youth, but he knew nothing of them. The Sage required further information about the youth before he proceeded with the part of these encounters that he always enjoyed.

Such fun he had when introducing himself to newcomers. Especially those with enough survival instincts to understand the danger he posed. Tonight would indeed be fun if his adventures from earlier in the day were anything to gauge the evening by. After all in his experience there were many interesting individuals that he could make use of in this land.

MFT

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko took in the appearance of the person as they passed by. Long white hair, black nails, so many scars. It seemed like this person also held a dangerous past. Keiko peeked out of his hiding spot to see where this person would venture off to, but he noticed that they were no longer in his line of sight. He stepped out fully, trying to sense where this person had disappeared to.

Keiko could feel them nearby; that invigorating deadly aura was still present, and he could hear the faintest pulse of a heart. I've already earned a bit of danger for myself. How fun. With a little laugh, Keiko continued his journey. He knew that he was in the presence of someone that could wipe him from existence in the blink of an eye, but he trusted Jashin to take care of him. Keiko was nothing but loyal.

His jacket, although aesthetically pleasing, began to make him a bit warm. He took it off and tied it around his waist, the mark of his cult now clear as day on his arm. The most prominent feature of the tattoo was the single eye, a symbol that Jashin was always watching.

"I know you're watching me. Don't know why I caught your eye, though," he voiced. Had this person heard of his presence in the cult? Perhaps it was a member being sent to retrieve him. "If you're from the cult, I don't plan to harm you. So long as you do as Jashin commands, you and I are allies."

It was a guarantee of safety if this person was from his past, and a showing of strength and pride in his religion if this person was an enemy. Either way, the information was fine to be shared. Poor little Tsuki, soon everyone will see us for what we really are. Maybe having everyone in the village turn against Tsuki would give him a shove in the right direction. Keiko would make sure that everyone knew of their past so that they would be feared and respected as they should be.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The cautious youth investigated the disappearance of the Sage. It didn't take them long to deduce that although he was now gone from sight Akkuma was very much still present. Little did he know his foe would could hear the faint beat of his heart, the oddity that it was. A singular beat followed by what would feel an impossible length of time before there would be another. Undeath had a way of affecting ones body. Perverting the natural order as he did carried with it certain consequences. Ones he'd yet been able to fully overcome, each regeneration took him less time. But he knew that each time only took him further from his humanity & allowed for his demonic nature to spread. Apparently the individual he'd decided to pursue had deduced that it was better to engage the potential threat now rather then let it persist. Such a shame he did enjoy a good hunt.

That emerald crystal eye would hover down before the youth taking them in, moments after Akkuma would begin to rise from the earth before them. Emerald eyes burning with a devilish mischief as his head to the youth in polite greeting. A sinister laugh would escape his lips at the shinobi's statement. "Let's just say my curiosity got the better of me. After I saw you take from that establishment I decided to follow you." he would casually admit to them. Although a wide devilish grin would form upon his face & his eyes would hold the look of a madman within them. "The only cults I partake in are the ones designed around myself. I take no commands from the Mad God Jashin. I'm the Immortal Trickster..." his words were spoken with an honesty & confidence that left little room for doubt.

"After all Jashin cannot offer me anything I don't already have. Those who decide to adorn my mantle & sacrifice to me. Enjoy benefits that make Jashin's Gifts pale in comparison." he would calmly & casually speak the blasphemous words as if there could be no consequence. After all there was only so much an Ancient God could do. Akkuma was very much alive despite numerous attempts on his life. His influence in the world was real & the rewards he could offer his brethren were numerous. "I can offer my disciples more than Jashin ever could." a final & ultimate blasphemous statement from the half-demon. Although he was no normal being, having undergone death & resurrection numerous times. Undergoing genetic altering, perverting & severing his own spiritual energy. There were few beings in the world that could rival what he was at this time in his life. His forms had been numerous & shifting throughout the years.

MFT

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko watched the eye float down from the sky and evaluate him before his gaze turned to the person rising from the ground. It was an interesting trick, one that he should probably learn for future use. He listened as this new person began to explain himself. Keiko wasn't sure why his interest would be piqued by basic thievery, but to each their own.

Keiko's intrigue of the man was slowly discarded as he heard the name of his god disgraced. "Immortal Trickster, hm? Brave of you to assume that you are more powerful than Jashin himself, and for that you earn my respect." It didn't earn his friendship, though; once he grew strong enough, Keiko would show this Immortal Trickster just who he was messing with when trying to take a higher position than Jashin.

"What benefits do you offer?" he asked out of blatant curiosity. Perhaps this meeting was directed by Jashin himself, as a test of faith. Or possibly just an alignment of paths that could aid Keiko in his plans. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, right?

"I worship Jashin, and while others that do his will are my allies, doesn't mean everyone who ignores his call is an enemy. Perhaps I could be of use to you, so long as it doesn't defy my god." When he realized there was nothing besides basic thievery representing him in the eyes of this person, he continued to explain. "I am of the Chigokai bloodline. The cult I walked out on was training me and using me as an instrument for Jashin's work. That is, until I realized they were using me for personal gain rather than the gain of our god as I was led to believe. I killed an elder and left, moving here to the village hidden in the leaves not long after."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A sinister laugh would escape his lips at the youths rebuke. "It's no assumption child." The Sages eyes would flash with devilish delight at the young cultists question. So flawed was the indoctrination of the youth it had only taken mere moments for curiosity to get the better of them. He expected no less from Jashin cultists, in his experience they often sought quantity over quality. Using crude methods to determine & uplift their chosen individuals. "Curious are we? Can't say I'd blame you, blind faith can become quite the burden." he would casually say still not answering it quite yet. Another chuckle would escape him as the youth proposed he may be of use to him. How he remembered the sense of purpose he'd possessed in his youth. It would seem the child was not as easily swayed from their faith, but at least they were open to expanding their horizons.

They went on to inform him they possessed the kekkei genkei belonging to the Chigokai. From there it was obvious what had happened. The cult had trained the child with the intent of being the perfect tool to enact their will. "Naturally you're of Chigokai lineage. Jashins cults do tend to favor your kind. I believe its due to your capabalities with blood. I've often found those with the Chigokai genes to be quite...proficient when it comes to blood rituals. My own disciple is of Chigokai lineage. But I guess I should answer your earlier question." he would casually say before performing a series of handseals. Upon completion he bit his thumb & summoned a massive sixty foot Gashadokuro. It's body creating an unnatural rattle that echoed across the landscape as it surveyed it's Master & the individual before it.

With a snap of his fingers he would end the jutsu & the creature would vanish back to its realm. "I can make you Immortal. If you wish I could teach you how to bind beings beyond this world to you. Should it be something you wish I could even grant you a Curse Seal...there are few beings who can compare to me when it comes to such arts." his words were spoken confidently as he performed another series of handseals this time upon completion five rotting individuals would rise from the earth. Without saying another word he continued on to another set of seals, one of the rotting figures would be ensnared by shadowy chains. A dark void would open momentarily & a soul would be pulled from the rift into the vessel. Its form shifting until it was a perfectly reanimated individual.

"All I ask for in return are souls & your devotion...although I would remind you what is given can be taken away." with those words he would snap his fingers once more & all of the figures would crumble dust before them. The Sage held the youth in his gaze wondering just how they would react to such information. "What is it Jashin will do for you, that you can't do for yourself?" his would ask the youth. No doubt a problematic question given what the youth had been told & shown. How would Keiko react to these proclamations from him. It would seem he had made the right choice in further following such a curious individual.

MFT

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko took in the offers made by the Immortal Trickster, intrigued by the opportunity his acquaintance held. "Your control over death is impressive and alluring." He thought for a moment about the costs of working under this person. Souls would be fine to lose, Jashin enjoyed the death and destruction more than the consumption of souls. "Devotion...it is difficult to maintain between two higher powers. You spoke of blind faith being a burden. Is that to say you would offer more proof if I was to follow your path rather than Jashin's?"

Even if he spoke of his power, the Immortal Trickster was no god. He was still very much human. He could make it look like he was faithful to the...semi-human before him and still do the work of Jashin at the same time. His curiosity was piqued by one of the statements made before. "This curse seal...what exactly is it capable of?" Perhaps this could be his ticket out of sharing a body with a timid soul.

He knew that Nao would have his head if something were to happen to Tsuki, so he needed to find a way to separate them without a guaranteed death of his counterpart. If this curse seal could split his soul from this body and grant it to another like the reanimation that Akkuma did, then it would be a perfect way out.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage smiled at the young cultists words, giving the youth a look that said 'I told you so'. Giving a chuckle at the boys words "I am no higher power child." he would calmly say before continuing on. "I am merely a shinobi. Nothing more & nothing less." he would admit to the youth. "Nor do I have any desire to be." he would say in a business-like manner. "If these beings were so mighty they wouldn't need us. One by one I have freed people from the shackles of such lies. I offer nothing that couldn't be achieved with the proper research, training & dedication." it would no doubt be a statement that would be unusual given how he had presented himself. But it had seemed his message had been lost initially. "Blind devotion is foolish. It blinds you to the truths of the world. Tell me what is this proof you seek?" he would ask in a curios tone wondering just what the youth sought.

In answer to the youths question about a Curse Seal the Sage would give a devilishly wide grin. "A cursed seal is a forbidden technique. Corrupting ones body for greater power. It adapts to the user...sometimes the results can be quite surprising. They are not an easy burden to have...although given your willingness to serve a mad god I don't think you're easily burdened by such ethical concerns." he would say calmly before looking at the youth, his piercing gaze searching theirs as he spoke his next words. "I do not require you to give up your faith, should it be something you wish to retain. Although I do ask for your loyalty." he would say in a business-like manner. The Miroku edicts made such allowances for circumstances such as this.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Hearing the Immortal Trickster's lack of desire to be considered a "higher power" of sorts was a bit surprising. Had Keiko misread the situation? He soaked in the information that was given once more. "Jashin doesn't need me; he has granted me his favor, which is why my devotion is to him. That is a power I wish to tap into, with his approval." Keiko grinned, a gleam of mischief in his eye. "However, if loyalty is all you seek, then I can guarantee you have mine. I am no mercenary, so the few people I associate with will always have my loyalty."

Keiko thought for a moment on what the curse seal could do for him. It seemed like there was no genuine...control over it, persay, so he couldn't guarantee the outcome of receiving it wouldn't include Tsuki's demise. "I should probably inform you that I am not the only one to control this body. The original soul to host this bag of flesh is named Tsuki. He's a pansy who couldn't handle the life of the Jashinist cult, so when training came along I was formed. While you have my loyalty, I cannot guarantee his.

"Which leads me to the proof I would like to ask of you; is it within your realm of power to separate two souls that share a body without the death of one? While I don't truly care for him, the people he lives with do and they would have my head."
It would be a fun battle, but he was being held back on his level of power with the brat he had to co-op with.

Keiko would be able to grow stronger without Tsuki weighing him down, and without a change in their companionship, Keiko wouldn't be able to hold his own against Nao or the others at his weakened state. "If you placed a curse seal on me, would it affect Tsuki as well?"

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage listened to the young shinobi's reasoning for his devotion to the Mad God. It seemed the demon had misread what motivated the youth. When the young disciple of Jashin gave his answer in regards to the Sages comment on loyalty he would smile devilishly. This was an individual he could work with, although what came next was of a great surprise to Akkuma. "I must admit...I've only known one other individual in such a situation & in the end one soul consumed the other." he was honest with the boy for he knew their would be nothing to gain from deception. "Admittedly I've never tried such a feat. I've bound souls that have passed from this realm to vessels. I've even aided in what could be considered a soul transplant. Such a feat would require further study & even then there would be only so far I could advance in that area. Due to the rarity of your condition. In truth it would be much easier if you wished for me to sever or remove the other soul entirely...to permanently fix you to separate vessels would be a risky undertaking." another confession from the Sage before he would make one slight note. "Given time the risks could perhaps be reduced...fortunately it within both mine & Jashins capability to ensure we get that time." he would say with a devilish smile forming upon his face. It would be an undertaking that would be groundbreaking in his forbidden fields & if successful could lead him to even greater secrets.

"In regards to the cursed seal...it would be possible to ensure it activated only when your soul was in control. I've fortunately had some experience in that field at least." he would state in an almost business-like manner. There was much to be said about the Sages capabilities & the feats he'd performed in his time. If there was anyone who could perform the task asked it would surely be him. Akkuma's gaze shifted to take in the surrounding area. "If this is something you wish to continue discussing I suggest we move somewhere a bit more isolated. No doubt someone will come to inspect what the ruckus was about." he would say motioning towards the path before beginning to casually stroll down it. The Sage would only wait momentarily to see if the boy would follow him. If he did they would continue the discussion on their way out of town, he had seen much of this land & did not wish to risk over staying his luck with the Fates. Especially when the Mad God Jashin now had his gaze upon them.

MFT
Sorry on the delay ninja! Am looking forward to this arc!

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko was quick to fall into step next to the Immortal Trickster, wanting to continue this discussion. He thought for a moment about the information he had learned so far, wondering if it would be a good idea to actually get a curse seal placed on his soul. He knew it could possibly aid him in battle, given that Tsuki would be likely to hide away inside the mind when any blood were to come into play. Keiko would likely front mid battle, and having an upper hand like a curse seal would be quite helpful.

"I'm fairly knew to this...village life. Tsuki was enrolled in an academy here, which should help him get used to the world of fighting, but I need to start training again soon." With that voiced, he looked up at Akkuma. "Perhaps I could train with you sometime, when I do get the seal. It would help to have someone experienced teach me a bit more how to make use of it."

Keiko didn't comment any further on that point, deciding to wait until they reached Akkuma's destination before continuing the topic. He didn't know the village well enough to tell where he was, but he figured he could find his way home if he kept paying attention.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage listened to the words of the young shinobi. With those words his gaze would move to the youth as they continued on their way out of the area. "I see...well at least you have the foresight to request aid in becoming accustomed to the changes." he would say with a devilish grin, all too often he'd left individuals to either rise above the seals or be consumed by them. Perhaps this time he would give his assistance. Akkuma motioned towards a small in up ahead. "We can discuss the matter further inside, away from prying eyes." his words were casual & his manner almost business-like, as if what they were doing was all a common occurrence for the Sage. They would enter the building & the half-demon would lock the door behind them. Motioning to the counter of the bar. "Make yourself comfortable...I won't be long." with those words his hands flew into a series of seals. Upon completion of the handseals a black impenetrable field of chakra would encase the interior of the establishment.

They would not be able to leave nor would anyone be able to disturb them without bringing their attempts to his attention. Turning to face the young Konoha shinobi he would move to the bar. From behind the counter he would pull a bottle of Sake & uncork the bottle. "In regards to your training we may have some issues..." he would say pausing briefly to have a swig of the sake. "...it is a rare occurrence for me to leave Wind Country." he would admit as he placed the bottle upon the counter & pulled out his wooden pipe. Next he would withdraw a pouch & stuff some of its contents into the pipe. Even before he'd lit the utensil there would be a pungent aroma from his mixed herbs. Snapping his fingers he caused the contents of his pipe to ignite as he inhaled deeply. Closing his eyes he would savor the flavor of the smoke before exhaling as he spoke. "In truth you would have to seek me out in order to receive practical training from me." his words were casual as he made admitted the flaw in the request. The smoke from his breath would envelope the Sage as he spoke.

Reaching into his robes once more the Sage would reveal a small bound tome. It contained a great deal of the data he'd collected on a variety of shinobi arts & their implementation in the field. Perhaps most importantly was the comprehensive list of techniques the Sage had categorized & archived. Such a tome would land a pretty price on the black market, let alone to any individual interested in the shinobi arts. He would place the book upon the counter & slide it towards the youth. "The contents of that book should be more than enough information & advice on training to get you started. Should you prove capable enough to apply yourself to the techniques within I have no doubt that you'll be able to locate me when the time comes to enter the next level of your training." he would say warmly to the child helping himself to another lungful of his pipe, while he held Keiko in his emerald gaze.

MFT

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko followed the Immortal Trickster into the building, moving to sit at the bar once it was pointed out to him. He watched in slight awe as the room was covered by a field of some kind. It seemed like this was second nature to the unique person. Keiko rested his elbows on the counter as the elder fixed himself a drink, listening as his idea of training was discussed. It seemed like the plan wouldn't be able to occur until years in the future. Before he could comment further, Keiko received a book.

So he had to read. Fun.

"I'm more of a hands-on learner," he spoke, tracing his finger along the edge of the book. "But if this is all I get for now, I guess I'll crack a book open." Keiko looked up to meet the man's eyes. "Do I have to hunt you down next time, or are you fairly easy to find in Wind Country?"

Another place he would have to learn, given that his life was fairly sheltered before his other half dragged them away from the cult they were bound to. It was about time for him to learn how big this world really was, and what better way than making connections to people outside of the city?

"Speaking of Wind Country, what brings you here? You don't seem like the type to venture out just to see the sights. Plus there aren't that many sights here to begin with." Keiko really didn't see much beauty in this little village, but then again his view of the world was a bit twisted compared to the other inhabitants.

[MFT]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage would smiled devilishly. "Unfortunately other obligations don't make such teaching methods an option currently." his words were calm & honest. An ominous chuckle would escape his lips at the question of if he was easy to track down in Wind Country. "Should you find yourself in Wind Country seeking me. I will find you before long...just ask around." with those words cursed chakra would began to manifest around his right hand. A tangible unnatural energy that crackled with his chaotic energies. Emerald eyes holding the young boy in his gaze as he spoke his next words. "Looks can be deceiving my young friend. I often find its the people that interest more often then the landmarks themselves. I had business opportunity to undertake...it mostly went well. Some parties it seems still need convincing of my value...I'll remedy that situation before long." he would admit with a sinister smile honesty would be the best policy when it came to the individual before him. That much was obvious to the Sage as he stood before the young Konohagakure shinobi.

"Given my proclivity for seals this would normally be a pain one could calmly surpass. But due to the nature of this seal...the pain will be excruciating." with those words he would simply place a single fingernail upon the boys flesh. This simple touch would be enough as the cursed energy leapt from its source into the Keiko's body. Binding itself to the young shinobi's body & soul. It would feel as every nerve within his body was aflame, while the pain would be fleeting. In that moment it would no doubt feel like an eternity. Turning away to grab his bottle he would uncork it & take a drink before addressing the youth once more. His emerald gaze sliding to the youth as he did so. "I need someone within the village...someone who can give me information. I intend to make all the villages understand just who I am. The memory of mankind is weak & time has eroded past lessons." he spoke in a business-like manner taking the time to analyze the strength of will the youth had. After all recovering from such a technique even one performed by an individual of his capabilities required a feat of sheer will in of itself.

"I must go now...you may use this establishment as a residence in my absence. Simply tell the Inn Keeper I've taken you on as a boarder. No questions will be asked. You'll have a week to yourself before it gets opened for business." he made the offer as if such a thing was an everyday act for the Sage. "I hope your career within the village reflects the ambition you've shown here today...we shall see I suppose." with those words he performed a few handseals & began to sink into the floor of the establishment. There was much to be done & he had many pieces to still place upon the board. Perhaps this Leaf shinobi would prove to be a valuable ace up his sleeve. A hidden asset right under the noses of the village shinobi. One could never have to many spies, the Sage would need them in the coming events.

Curse Seal Placed Upon Keiko - DS Magic Touch Given xD
Attempting to Leave Topic
Job/Role Offered? =P See you in Wind my ninja

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko assumed that the pain that came along with the seal would be nothing to him. After all, he had been through countless torturous events in the past with the cult. When the Immortal Trickster touched a single nail to the skin of his arm, directly in the center of Jashin's eye upon his shoulder, the pain ignited like a hot flame. It almost felt as if his flesh was melting down to the muscle beneath. Excruciating didn't even begin to describe the ungodly pain spreading through his body.

Keiko clenched his left fist so hard that his nails drew blood in his palm. The feeling of the wetness on his fingertips accompanied by the scent of his blood helped ground him. Words were spoken moments after he was able to regain some stability, the pain burning into his core while he stared at his bloodied fingertips. The pain began to subside, and he registered the words after a moment of focus. "A fly on the wall, he hummed, lifting his gaze from the crimson on his skin to emerald eyes. "Sounds like fun to me."

Keiko watched as the Immortal Trickster made his exit, his eyes once more taking in his surroundings now that he was left alone. This would have to be the place he came to train, since Nao and the other resident of his home couldn't know about his possession of the seal. It would come in handy in the future.

For now, Keiko knew he needed to return home. He pulled up his jacket, making his way out of the brothel and taking his time in his venture back to the Sakurako Clan House.

[Curse Seal accepted, job/role accepted in some sense
Topic left, see you then Immortal Trickster ^^]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back