Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Exit Light- Enter Light [Forcing Entry]

Nakata Dai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The last time Anatsu was here, he was intercepted by two shinobi. One appeared from in front of him, and the other from what appeared to be beneath the warm sand of Sunagakure. Anatsu would not make the reckless mistake again. Board, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram "Kuchiyose no Jutsu" and Zangyaku was summoned. Zangyaku was a demon of the Youkai family who could appear in any shape or form which he pleased. However at the moment, he showed up as a very angry demon.

"Anatsu you scum... How dare you summon me without a blood offering, for your petty games. When did you grow so weak?!" Zangyaku was not pleased with Anatsu as he began to raise his fist, aiming it at Anatsu. Anatsu would then immediately look Zangyaku in the eyes with his piercing Mangekyou Sharingan. "Zangyaku . Make no mistake, we are not friends. Do not force me to remind you what I am capable of with these eyes. I need you one more time." Zangyaku would consider striking Anatsu, but not within the means of head on combat.

Anatsu wore a black traveling cloak from his toes, all the way up to his nose. A traditional beige Japanese hat known as the Kasa covered his eyes when the rogue ninja's face was tilted downwards, which it often was. Anatsu was accompanied by what appeared to be a Sunagakure Jounin. Zangyaku had taken the form of a Jounin of Sunagakure and was almost unrecognizable if it weren't for the cold breeze which accompanied his surroundings.

"Let's hope this works." said Anatsu as they both made way towards the gates of Sunagakure. Would Anatsu's 2nd attempt to infiltrate Sunagakure be successful?

[Force Entering Village]
[S-Rank: 30 Minutes]
[Topic Left and Village Entered If Not Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back