Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Exiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ishikawa Zaku - iNPC/Future PC

--

My feet hung over the side of my bed, my hands on my knees as I took deep breaths. Today was the day that I prove myself to Kumogakure. To prove them that you didn't need any special blood to get things done. I stood up and looked over to the materials that had been brought to me. Various information and a passport to be let out of the village gates, and next to that, the tools and clothes I had laid out the night before. I moved over to the desk and began to prepare. Clothes first, tools next, the information and passport into once of my pouches last. I bid my father goodbye. He did not know what was happening for I didn't deem it necessary to inform him. The life I had chosen was different than what he had wanted for me. Out the door and into the early morning, I moved for the gates with a determined look on my eyes. The shakes would not plague me today. I was ready.

It took some time and gave me some time to think about the situation. Not only was it my first mission, but also my first time outside the village. I had grabbed a map of the region, but I wasn't worried. I had grown up with a very good sense of direction, and getting lost wasn't an option. I was here to prove something to myself and the leadership. And to Hikari. I would show her I could get things done on my own... But now my mind turned to the mission. I was to be a foreign student at a school. Made sense to put me there. It was the center where kids congregated. If there was any clue, it would most likely be there. Shouldn't be too hard to act the part. I was a student after all.

Looking up, I found myself at the gates. I promptly found my way to an unoccupied guard and clear my throat. "Ishikawa Zaku, requesting exit." I emoted, pullin gmy passport out to hand to the man. It was time to get started.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A wide yawn escaped from behind the pale pink lips. It had been a long, but uneventful night for the newly appointed captain. Only one thing had made Joukuu really do anything all night, and that just someone trying to sneak some illegal poisons into the village. It was simple enough for a normal ANBU to deal with, but Joukuu decided to go make sure everything was okay. Now though it was the last hour before Joukuu was off duty. With thoughts of what he’d have for breakfast, and what he would be teaching in classes today, Joukuu stood atop of the gate waiting for anyone needing help.

Finally, a high pitched voice cut through the air, and drew the bright blue eyes of Joukuu down onto the boy. Without a word, Joukuu dropped down silently falling through the cold night air. Joukuu landed on the ground without a noise. Now, a tall ANBU stood in front of Zaku. There was no sign on his cloths that signified him as a captain, but he was. His bright yellow and black demon mask showed little to no emotion besides the manic smile it had. The olive-green eyes were hidden by the bright icy blue contacts that were staring at the child. His black leather jacket was zipped up hiding the lightning yellow t-shirt he had, and his purple scarf was wrapped tightly around his neck, and tucked into top of the jacket. Under the mask though, Joukuu gave a warm smile to his fellow Kumogakure Shinobi. A had reached out and took the passport with a polite thank you.

“Name? Reason for leaving? Expected date of return? And Are you travelling alone?” He asked as he looked down at him handing back the passport. It looked legit, now all he had to do was receive the proper answers to give him clearance.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

--

"Ishikawa Zaku. I am leaving on a mission that the Raikage has given me personally. Expected date... Well when the jobs done." I said, blushing from not actually knowing that answer. Shin had never said how long it would take so I couldn't quite estimate either. "Hopefully sooner than later, sir." I tacked on, looking up to the strange mask he was wearing. He must have been an ANBU. I had never seen one before, but then again, I had also never had the chance to be at the gates for any particular reason. He looked strong. I wondered if he was assisted by some heritage... I shook my head. Can't be distracted with stupid thoughts. I had to finish answering his questions. "Yes I will be traveling alone. I have a map with directions and will be sticking to main roads." I informed. Now that I said it to myself, it seemed a bit dangerous. But I had been training solo for some time now and was prepared for what may come.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Sandy blond hair swayed in the brisk wind of mountain tops. For someone who wasn’t use to the weather, it would chill them to the bones, but for Joukuu, it was nothing much than a slight inconvenience. Carefully Joukuu listened to his story. The poor kid was obviously scared, or at least nervous for whatever the Riakage had him doing. With a curt nod, Joukuu took the pause in his speaking to speak.

“I am sure if the Riakage has chosen you to do a mission by yourself outside of the village, than you are certainly powerful enough to go out.” He said though behind the mask he was biting his pale pink lower lip. What was his cousin thinking sending a young child like this out by himself without any supervision? Reaching behind his back, past the older looking hilted sword, Joukuu skillfully opened up a hip pouch and pulled out a notebook. Quickly he wrote something on a piece of paper and ripped it out, and extended his hand towards Zaku.

“That is my personal headset number. If there are any problems, don’t hesitate to call it. I should answer as long as you are in range, which is almost this whole territory.” Joukuu told him as he just stepped aside. “Make sure you complete your mission before having too much fun wherever you are going.” He told him granting access to leave.

Once he was gone, Joukuu would return to his post to fill out the paperwork detailing the fact that Zaku had left.

Ooc:
Leave request granted.
Topic Left unless stopped.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

--

His words boosted my pride immensely. What was there to worry about! The Raikage had chosen me, even if it was because personnel was low... No matter. I smiled and nodded, taking the paper from him. The raikage had provided me with a emergency frequency, but it never hurt to have more allies out there that could come to aid you. "Hai. I shall return hastily." I said with a smile. Turning around, I made a fist and walked toward the wilderness.

[Topic Left--Village Left]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back