Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Exploration! [Solo/Self-modded][E-Rank]

Hibiki Yori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As if Yori hadn't moved enough in his thirteen years of living. He was used to it by now, and upon his most recent move from the Mist village to the Stone village, he had come to the realization that maybe packing up and moving to a new place didn't have to be so bad. On the day of his arrival, Yori went ahead and started to explore his new village. He was very surprised to see that the village was quite wealthy and that shops and other stalls were abundant. He didn't like the thought of being in such a populated area, but in a way he did because he could hide himself among the vast amount of people. As he was walking down what seemed to be the main street going through the village, he noticed an elderly man carrying a lot groceries. Immediately he approached the man and asked if he would like his assistance. The man just kept on his way and seemed not to notice Yori in the slightest bit. "Sir, would you like some help carrying all of those groceries?" This time Yori said it louder so that he was sure the man would hear him. "Oh, I can handle it by myself, but if you insist on helping me then be my guest. I only live a little further up the road" Yori took a few of the bags from the man and started following him to his home where he would then drop off the groceries. "Thank you so much young man, would you like to come in for some tea? I can put the water on if you'd like to stay a while." Yori didn't really plan on staying out too long, and he was sure that his mother wouldn't really want him to go into a stranger's home. "Thanks for the offer but I really should be heading on my way, my parents will start to get worried if I don't check in with them every so often." With that said, Yori made his way home just in time for the lunch that his mother was preparing. Maybe it's not so bad here after all...

WC: 366

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back