Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Eyes in the Past and a Song for the Future

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Kitsune Miyako held her cane in her hand as she navigated through the city listening to the sound of the firm metal tip bouncing off of the bricks of the various roads she walked down. The world was foggy and void of any details. Blurs of color was all that she could see but that wasn't going to hold her back from jump starting her own recovery. She felt as though she could mold her chakra to the point of a newly graduated genin, which if you told her months ago that she was as strong as a child she would be offended, or at least she thinks she would have been. To be honest she still can't recall a lot of her past or who she was before the incident.

bumping shoulders with a man she didn't see coming towards her, she quickly apologized before asking to verify she was heading towards the Bibliotheca Conscientiae. After getting directions to help her verify where she was going she thanked the man and continued on her way. Tapping her cane as she walked she would focus in on the sound of the metallic scrapping of stone. She focused her chakra to her ears as she walked to try and pick up any and all possible sounds around her. She focused in on her surroundings simply by the idle sounds of the village. Voices and whispers of gossip, the sound of various machinery in the distance, as well as the soft padded beats of wings from the nearby fowl. She was so used to focusing in on life through her eyes that she often neglected her other senses, perhaps that was the arrogance of having such an advanced doujutsu.

Upon arriving to the library she would slowly make her way inside, staying by the rails on the walls to help guide her in the directions she needed to go. Stumbling through she woudl speak up towards a group that she assumed were people. "Excuse me, but could someone help me find the Braille books? I find myself in a predicament where knowing how to read it would make my line of work easier, thank you." Miyako thanked them preemptively as she was guided to a section in the library that was a little quieter, no children attempting to read aloud to their parents. She was instructed to take a seat and that the librarians would be happy to provide the books she needed to learn the basics of Braille so that she would be able to start teaching herself to read all over again. With a kind smile on her face Miyako would thank the librarians before grabbing the first book that brought to her. After using the Braille guide for a few minutes she was able to decipher the title of the Book. Fūton: Ototon, or Wind Style: Sound Release.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back