Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Face Your Fears [ Class / Sazawari ]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Teaching a class was a first for Kumiko. Given her age and her title amongst the shinobi ranks it really wasn't unheard of. Though normally it was ANBU AIT she was training. Not some snot nosed academy student. However it had been brought to ANBU's attention that this one student held an interest with ANBU. It was up to her to see if he was up for it. So here she was in the middle of one of the lecture rooms, possibly one her twin brother often used, standing with her back to the door her student would be entering from. He definitely didn't know what he was getting himself int with her as a teacher.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young student slouched down the hallway of the academy, not even attempting to stifle the yawn that erupted as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Once more, he found himself waking early for an extraordinary class. Usually, such intense interest from the seniors indicated one of two things; A lower than poor handling of the skills one were taught, or an above average performance. He knew that despite his lazy nature, he wasn't stupid. *Oh well, guess I'm doing something right...* He opened the door of the class room he had been assigned to, spotting the teacher immediately. Once more, a yawn pushed its way through as he opened his mouth to introduce himself. "Hitoshi Sazawari reporting in. Uuaaaagh... Say, ss there a teacher who doesn't take an unnatural pleasure in getting to work early in the morning?" Not sure what to expect once he entered, the class with Saemon was still fresh in memory, a quiet voice within his mind begged in silence that this would be nothing like that time.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her lucky student finally arrived. From a young age it had been instilled within Kumiko to rise early for her duties. Most shinobi, especially the young ones, had to learn this for the majority of their missions were within the waking hours of the day. The sooner they were accustom to this the better.

The moment he walked in this Uchiha paused, maybe for dramatic effect. In all likelihood there they were probably close in age. The sooner she could establish a sense of authority the better. She would finally turn around and for the first time Sazawari would get his first look at her. Her long black hair would be done up in pig tails at either side of her head. Today her long black trench coat, with Uchiha symbol on its back, zipped all the way up to her neck. It's hood laying limp at her back. On her feet she wore her usual black converse high tops. Her onyx eyes would take in the boy before her, sizing him up. It was time to get this started. Immediately she didn't like his complaint. " As a shinobi it is your duty to get your lazy but out of bed and serve your country. If you have a problem with that I suggest you leave now and send in your resignation from the academy. " If he thought this was going to be easy he had another thing coming.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had been taught by his fair share of instructors during his brief time at the academy. Every student had, of course. And what he faced now so far didn't really give off any other impression than that of the usual, regular academy stick. No room for leniency and no sense of humor. So far, at least. Hopefully, she would prove to be different once the early morning got shaken from her mind. "Maaan, I'm here already, ain't I?" He leaned back towards the door which he had closed behind him as he had entered the room, standing with arms resting against the back of his head. "Ya kno', oughta try to relax a bit more. Sounds like ya could use some more sleep before checking in, eh?" There he went again, only making things worse for himself. He never truly learned, did he?

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh, if he thought the sensei's from before were up tight and strict he had another thing coming. IF she saw the ANBU potential within him that other's had seen he'd be in an entirely different world of strict and discipline. This was only the beginning. Did he truly know what he was getting into? Only time will tell.

Kumiko remained standing there, only moving to cross her arms before her chest, and her eyes never straying their penetrating gaze from upon him. She remembered guys like him during her academy days. Laid back. Lazy. A fool in his own sense. He had no idea what it would be like outside these safe academy walls. Let him experience the chance of death and see him change his attitude. For now Kumiko chose to ignore his little remarks. The more she acknowledged them the more she would be fueling his fire.

" My name is Uchiha Kumiko. Obviously I am your instructor today, unless you have any more useless remarks. In which case I won't waste my time and fail you right now. "

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uchiha, eh? Reckon ye're a notch above the rest of the lot then, figures..." Despite his lack of first hand experience with members of the ancient clan, even Sazawari had heard of the bloodline with its origin in the Fire country. If even half of what he had heard was true, this would truly provide an entirely different experience than what he was expecting. "Naah, I'm good for now." It wasn't entirely true. If he wanted, he could kept mouthing off the entire day. Of course, that would probably end up with him failing. Not entirely optimal. "Say, how 'bout we find ourselves something to fidget with? Hangin' around here ain't gonna do much good." Sure, he was usually the first one to take a dive if the chance presented itself to offer some bedtime. However, seeing as he was already out of bed and in school, he might as well get things moving along. "Right, Kumiko?" He was never one for formalities, as most of his former teachers would already be familiar with. Time to familiarize a new one.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yet more useless comments. When was this boy going to learn. Hopefully her little "lesson" would give him a better understanding of the real world. Mind you her tactics weren't exactly approved of by the academy. But then again, this was a lesson to see if he had what it took for ANBU. So she didn't really care. " You will address me as Uchiha-Sensei. " Maybe he wasn't one for formalities but she was. She had been brought up in one of the most noble clan's within Suna. She would have no less from this boy.

it seemed he was eager. So there was no need to drag this out any further. However she would simply continue to sit there. " I will teach my lesson from exactly this spot. A shinobi shouldn't rely on false displays of power. Or words with no meaning. ' He may not understand her words. But soon he would.

Her once onyx orbs would bled to crimson, revealing her legendary sharingan. Within moment it would morph into her Mankgekyou sharingan. This boy was about to learn a lesson in pain and fear. One a shinobi must overcome within ANBU. Without even realizing it Sazawari would be engulfed within one of Kumiko's strongest genjutsu, Tsukiyomi. However everything around them would appear the same. Both would still be located in the lecture room standing exactly where they had been. Only this time. Sazawari would be forced to stand and walk towards Kumiko until he was facing her. Once there he would be locked in position, unable to move. A sly grin would appear upon the Uchiha's face. " This will begin our lesson. Though I must say the academy doesn't approve of my methods. " This would be her first attempt at inflicting fear. Not that she didn't know how to push his buttons. her chakra was already searching through his mind for just that.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The slightest sigh escaped from the lips of the boy. *Great... Just another collar with a rod up her arse...* The thought rolled around his mind for a moment, causing his attention to slip up, letting his gaze distance itself from the ANBU before him and stare into the endless oblivion of imagination. Thus, his mind and ears were not aware that the one before him had continued her scolding and that she was preparing to make him painfully clear about the difference between them.

He first noticed it when his body began moving without his sayso. His leg put itself before the other, the other leg went first, repeat. Across the room, towards Kumiko. And then he noticed it; The red orbs in the center of her face spoke of a malice without limits, and the darkness within, the bottomless wells of hatred, death and pain. And then his body stopped, right before these very dangerous eyes. "Ok, I'll concede, ye're nothing like the usual sticks at the academy. Uchiha-Sensei" He made sure to add emphasis on the last part, making sure she heard that she was being addressed properly. With a side dish of smart-ass. Of course, this was completely unexpected to him. He had faced Saemons brutal regime, but that was a physcal kind of hell. This was something on a whole different scale, and despite whatever he tried to tell himself, he felt the sensation of nervousness trickling down his spine. Where would this lead?

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Things looked like they were finally starting to set in for the boy. Even if he was being a bit of a smart ass it was a move in the right direction. My the time she was finished this boy would know his rightful place and possibly learn a few things about himself in the process. in no way did she enjoy what she was about to do but babying these academy students was no way to training them for what was to be expecting. They would come bear death, if not death itself, and other horrors one couldn't dream of. It was her duty to prepare them for that. " No. I'm not. Because I don't work for the academy. I was brought in to judge your potential. " From her back Kumiko would unsheath her naginata. It stood as tall as her with a long curved blade at its top. Once more the sinister grin played at her lips as she thrust the blades tip through the tender flesh of his stomach. Slowly at first, till only a few droplets of blood trickled from the wound. And ever so slowly she would push the blade in further and further. Then simply hold it in place inside of him.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*Not an academy teacher? then wha-* His thoughts were cut short. He was intended to puzzle about how she was supposed to judge his potential, but found that his mind had a completely different matter at hand to deal with. It started as a sharp pain, before spreading through his entire body like fire, sending the heat of pain through his entire body. "GUUAAH!" He couldn't help but to scream. The pain was unlike anything he had ever encountered before. The long, curved blade worked its way through his abdomen, before holding at a standstill, resting 'comfortably' against his bowels. "Huff... Huff... Huff... One... Could al-almost argue... That I'm the one w-with a sti-stick up my arse now, eh, Uch-Uchiha-Sensei?" The arena was unreal, of this he was without a doubt. He had heard of the powers of the Sharingan, the illusionary binds they could cast upon its victims. And so, he still found a last flicker of resistance to spout jokes. His breath came in short, ragged draughts, and his voice bore a clear tone to it that the body was being put under immense pressure. And the pain, despite being only in his mind, was still stunningly real, and for the first time in a long time, Sazawari found himself truly frightened. Not because he was afraid to die, which he of course was, but because of the pain in itself. After all, most people tended to avoid it, very few had that sort of relation to pain that they went looking for it like buried treasure. Comfort was one of the essential life aspects of the young student, and pain was something he was rather... Familiar with, and not something he was too ecstatic about revisiting.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sinister laugh escaped from her sinister grin. The grip upon the hilt of her Naginata would tightened slightly. Even after that he had a little spunk left? But even within his smart ass words fear lurked. He was upon the brink of knowing real fear. It was simply a matter of time. " Is this a laughing matter to you? " With no warning Kumiko would twist the blade inside of him, not impressed by his fake bravado. " The only thing preventing you from reaching your full potential is yourself. Your own fears will stop you. Kumiko wouldn't stop with simply her pole arm. Sazawari would being to feel a burning sensation creep over his skin. Slowly it would begin to worsen until his skin began to blister.

Sazawari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"AAAAGH!" The initial pain had been excrutiating, but eventually numbing, reducing the torment ever so slightly. However, with the twist of the blade, Kumiko managed to conjure even further agony. Sazawari could feel his entire body tremble, drenched in sweat. *It's not real. It's not real. Focus! It's... Not...* He tried desperately to cling to the one fact he knew would be the escape rope out of this hell, but he could feel his will to resist rapidly drain away, and with it the tiny light he had clung to began to fade. He could feel tears pressing through in the corners of his eyes, and his desperate struggle to hold them back was futile. He didn't sob. At least he wouldn't stupe that low. He grunted, he screamed, the tears kept rolling down his cheeks, but he didn't sob.

*Wha...* He couldn't muster the energy to voice out loud his shock and surprise as he felt the heat begin to spread. Not the heat of pain, from within, but the searing, stinging pain on the exterior of his skin. It quickly covered his entire body, causing an extremely mentally draining itch, constantly gnawing at him. And then it escalated. At first, increasingly stinging, before he could spot the red, swollen bumps on his hands, travelling up his arms. He could feel the blisters everywhere, painfull and throbbing. "Whe... Where was la-last ti... time you go-got th-this kind room serv-service?" He tried to ignore the taunt, instead mustering the will to reply with a question of his own. He would, at least, make it a fight. The tears tasted salty, he noticed.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back