Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

False God's and Idol's [SSM]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
8BJnf7Q.jpg

COME TO US

The voice echoed through the female's dream as the vision if its form flashed in her mind, Yuki sat bolt up in the ben her body covered in a cold sweat, her breath was labored and her heartbeat at a panicked rhythm. Takeshi awoke in the bed next to her the look of worry painted his face as his arm reached around her shoulder.

“What the matter my love, was it another nightmare?” Yuki felt small in his arms as he pulled her into his chest, he kissed her forehead making Yuki smile she and buried her head into him taking in his scent kissing his cheek.

“Yes, it was just a nightmare, I am going to take a walk to clear my head. Go back to sleep,” The female reluctantly pulled herself from his arms and got out of the bed. She stood up finding a silk robe and wrapped it around herself tieing it at the side before leaving the room making her way down the quiet corridors. .Her head pounding, she knew that much as she rubbed her temples trying to drive the pain out.

Yuki stood at the top of the staircase, it was the only hidden place in the Uchiha Manson, it was strictly off limits to any of the maids or retainers and only Yuki and Takeshi held the key, she walked through the silence and the darkness of the staircase to the Uchiha crypts, it was a place that she didn’t have the need to visit of late since Mizuke had left her after make that bargain, it was strange if someone had told her that one day she would miss him she would have laughed but that was the case, the Haku has never been alone not truly even though they has there difference he was always there. Now there was nothing. She felt empty. The female let her fingers drift over the paper seals that cover the walls of the cell that she used to seek shelter in when she felt that she was losing control, her eyes fell to the middle of the small room seeing the old matt that Takeshi has placed in the room. It was a good a place as any she had thought to contact them she walked in before taking a seat on the matt and closing her eyes.

It didn’t take long for them to find her, they reached through her mind it was like a burning cold heat that penetrated her mind, the form began to take form in the darkness, hundreds of dark star made the humanoid form, collapsing in on themselves creating supernova’s over the mass before erupting into existence again.The dark light that it emitted cast no shadow over the females face as she turned her gaze from it feeling a searing pain in her skull.

YOU HAVE DONE WELL CHILD, WE HAVE BEEN SATISFIED BY YOUR OFFERINGS SO FAR

The female bowed her head not wanting to look at the form before her, trying to understand the dark god would break the mind of even the strong-willed.

“I have served and I will be of service,”

GOOD, YOUR LOYALTY PLEASES US BUT THERE IS A TASK THAT YOU MUST DO.

“My hand is yours to command,” The Haku replied to the cacophony of voice from the darkness any trace of emotion was absent in her words.

THERE IS ONE THAT SEEKS TO TURN OUR CHILDREN FROM US, A FALSE PROFIT, A PRETENDER. IT IS SOWING THE WORDS OF A FALSE GOD, IT’S LIFE WILL BE EXTIQUESTED.

“I understand, I shall carry out this task for you,”

GOOD CHILD, WE KNEW THAT YOU WOULD BE LOYAL TO US.

“Do you know the location of this pretender?”

IT TAKES REFUGE IN THE CRATER OF THIEVES

“The task will be done” Yuki raised her head to see the form blink out of existence as quickly as it has manifested itself. The female knew what she had to do.

A masked female stood on the walls of the city looking down over the cesspool that sprawled out below her, the rain fell heavy from her perch she could hear the sounds of the city rising up into the inky black of the midnight sky. The female was cloaked in black crow feathers, her face was covered in a Noh mask and a katana hung from her hips. The Haku hadn’t found a need for her ANBU gear for a long time having left the branch a while ago, wearing it now felt appropriate her hand felt the grip of her sword, it would be the first time in a while its blade would taste blood. Silently, like a raven, the female leaped off the wall into the night. Yuki landed silently, she watched as two men that she could only assume were taking part in some illegal deal scurry away into the night like cockroaches, there was time or a need to chase them and end there pitiful existence. She was left alone in the ally way, lights from the numerous clubs and seedy businesses dancing in the puddles that litter the surface of the pathway, in the flashing on the neon lights Yuki caught sign of a strange sigil painting amongst the other pieces of graffiti something about it made her feel strange, like it was gnawing at her skull making her head hurt again. There were footsteps, she could hear them as the splashed in the puddle, she turned her attention to the opening of the alleyway seeing a hooded figure standing in the blinking of the same light that brought her attention to the sign, Yuki could see their face as it was obscured by a mask it looked like leather with white twisting tentacles covering the face plate. The figure stood for a moment before taking to his feet running out of the alleyway, the Haku gave chase following him into the twisting metropolitan of Crater City’s crowded streets. The female followed as the hooded figure ran through the alleys and through ways the rain causing her to almost losing her footing more than once, the figure turned sharply down a side street causing the female to slip her shoulder colliding with the brick wall, pain echoed through it before she shook in off it only adding to her anger. Yuki got to back to her feet turning off where the figure had run off to. The space opened up into a dead end, a large building blocked the only possible exit.
“Sneaky bastard, where have you gotten to,” The female curse looking for any possible escape route, the female closed her eyes and quickly moved her hands creating the required seals needed, the darkness was lit up a faint blue outline that lay beneath her feet, “There you are,” she said looking at the signature and began studying the stone slabs that covered the floor of the space, each of them looked secure but there were scratches on one of the slabs like something has ground against the stone many times, Yuki grabbed what little purchase she could on the stone pulled on it. It was heavy, she could feel her muscles complaining at the effort required to pull it free from its housing revealing a near pitch black staircase.

There was a faint chanting coming from the darkness, it was like a living creature that was curling itself around the female as she cautiously walked down the stairway. The staircase itself looked like it had been carved into the very foundations of, it spiraled down quite a distance into the subterranean depths, the chanting grew louder until Yuki could see a dim greenish glow creeping out of an entrance way in the rock, carefully the female shinobi peeked around the corner looking to the area. It was a large cavern that had been hewn into the very rock itself the ceiling stretched high and was coating in blackness, pillars of rock where space evenly on each size giving the space an almost chapel-like appearance. On either side there were two lower areas it was here that the hooded mask figures that Yuki and followed here stood, in the middle on a plinth like structure stood a signal man his rode were a deep crimson and his arms were outstretched in praise to a large strange looking statue, it looks like an amalgamation of the squid and a man. The hollow halls made the sounds of the chanting echo around with the natural acoustics of the place making it sound like thousands of voices were singing rather than the few that were present.

“We are here, your loyal children, we have cast off the binds of the false god ready to serve you oh Great One.” The man’s voice boomed over the chanting Yuki could tell from the way that he spoke that he had a flair for the dramatics, the hooded figures bowed and chanted something in a strange language, he turned around to face the gathered mass. “We give you this offer oh Great Lord to sustain you,” The man in the middle of the worshippers pointed to one of the hooded figures that come forward. “ Come, child, give your body to our Lord,” The individual stepped forward as the man took their hand leading them on the plinth, another figure stepped forward giving him an elaborately carved dagger. “ Are you ready to feed our Dark Lord?” he asked the hooded cultist, they nodded and he plunged the dagger into their heart, as they died the man gently laid them on the floor as the blood seeped from the wound running towards the statue. “Accept our offering, oh Great One, use this blood to feed,” The group chanted once more as the man bowed before the strange statue. “Our Lord is pleased children, now go and spread the word of our work,”. The female darted into a dark corner of the cavern as the other filtered out their footsteps fading as they walked up the staircase.

Hiding in the dark the female waited for a few minutes to be clear that there was no-one left but her target and herself.
“You can come out of your hiding place assassin,” The man’s voice boomed once more his words directed at Yuki.
“Well that spoils the surprise, you have taken the fun out of it now,” Behind her mask, the female pouted as she answered the male stepping out of the shadows approaching him slowly.
“You stink of the false words of the God of Blood, has he sent you here?”
“That is correct, you have turned your back on them and they now crave your blood,” Yuki spoke her hand finding purchase on the hilt of her katana.
“And what have they offered you for my death,”
“You know the usual, immortally is surprisingly tempting you know.”
“Do you not wish to know why I have abandoned Jashin?” Yuki stopped in her steps for a second, there was a mild curiosity but ultimately Yuki didn’t really care for his reasoning.
“Eh, not really. Besides I find your voice irritating,” She shrugged as she spoke removing her sword from its sheath.
“Insolent whelp, I can see that you are but a slave. I will end your life here, you will be a fitting offering to the Dark One,” He threw his hands back brandishing the dagger that he has used to kill one of his own flock. He charged towards Yuki, his dagger seeking a home in the female's chest she grabbed the blade inches before it met her flesh with her hand, her slender pale fingers wrapped around the blade as she felt the sting of it biting into her skin, a trickle of blood ran down her arm.
“I don’t think so, do you?,” She brought her other hand up using the hilt of her sword to batter the man temple, he stumbled back grabbing the side of his head dropping the dagger. She let the blood drip from her hand forming a long whip-like tendril, she lifted it up sending it crashing against the man’s skin, the whip bit into his flesh ripping the fabric of his robe exposing the bare flesh beneath. She stuck once more hearing the man scream in pain, she grinned seeing him squirm on the floor.
“Please I was wrong, I will service and be of service please stop.” The man begged pathetically as he crawled across the floor away from the females blows. Yuki grinned once more, allowing the whip to wrap around the man neck, she dragging him towards her pulling him upright leaning down to his ear.
“If you think that this has a happy ending Pretender, you haven’t been paying attention.” She placed her foot on his back pulling at the whip and forcing him forward cutting the oxygen off from his throat, he panicked crawling at the whip around his throat, his face turning a purplish red and his eyes bulging. Eventually, the struggling stopped, Yuki removed the whip from his neck and watched as he fell limply to the floor like a puppet that has had its strings cut.

YOU HAVE SERVED US WELL CHILD The voice once again seared through her skull making her head pound.

“I have served and I will be of service.”

[MFT WC=2,242]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back