Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family first. [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed loudly, lowering the tea she had in her hand. She had been wondering how to approach this type of situation. She had found out about this by hearing it from the gossip that was going around, she didn't have it confirmed but even if it wasn't true she still had to let it clear the air. She hadn't told any both of them that both were going to be here, that this was going to be like an intervention of sorts just a lot more.... violent.

She already sent the summons, she just hoped this wouldn't go the same as it went with Ziren. That, that was just a stupid way to waste time. But either way, that was in the past and this was now the present. Here now, she would either agree or disagree with her sister's decision.

"Now to wait for the individuals." Asuka spoke, taking a sip from her tea.

[Summoning Santaru Soku]
[Summoning Uchiha Hoheto]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A summons from her sister. Soku hadn't spoken to Asuka for a while now. It pained her. She was a changed person now but yet, still her sister. Quickly grabbing some bare essentials and tossing on a ANBU vest, she headed out to the crowded streets taking to the rooftops to reach the destination."I wonder what is so important at a time like this.."The Santaru thought aloud as she reached within the vicinity of the Oak District area. Landing on a rooftop of a local inn, she glanced down at the crowd trying to pick out Asuka. The Sharingan scanned the street below glancing here and there."Asuka...Asuka...aha...there you are."The female muttered taking note of an all too familar face, tea i hand.

Nodding to herself, the Captain leapt down lightly besides the Uchiha, her soft padded boots making little noise as they hit the concrete."You called for me, Asuka?"She asked gazing upon her sister's face. Serious as ever. That coma had really done a number. She missed it. She missed that cute, little laughing girl who would play pranks just for the heck of it. "How have you been?"Soku asked gently hoping to make some sort of converstation. After all, it was still her sister and it was her job to look after her well-being."I hope they haven't been overworking you at the gates."She replied knowing full well how dedicated the Chuunin was to the security of the village. Still thought, a part of her wanted that cute laughing girl back. The old Asuka.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
The warm Summer sunshine hit Hoheto's face as he stepped outside the uchiha's clan complex for the second time a free lad following his conflict with Yukio. For a moment, he stood basking in the mild rays of the sun as the scent of nature clouded his senses; deep breaths put the uchiha at ease for the walk to come. Several weeks had swung by and the lad was gradually trying out with society again, as a matter of fact he was in a good mood today that the thought of turning down Asuka's rather urgent request for a meet didn't in the slightest cross his mind. Asides her genetic make up they shared so very little but he was still elated for the meet as well as he guessed she was; It didn't matter if she had called regarding his exam or if it was something else entirely.

Dressed in plain white shirt and black shorts, Hoheto retained his crutch under his left arm. There weren't that many bandages around his body this time, just a few whites wrapped around his head which still hurt from his fall and his swollen left foot Yukio had sprained. Out of the complex, he hobbled down to oak district drawing mostly sympathy from onlookers. It was bustling here as usual with people going about their businesses. Hoheto however, paused to recollect Asuka's features from memory as he tried to discern her from the crowd. He'd only met her once and her azaleas-purple hair which crashed over her shoulders was something he looked out for. In the corner of the street he finds the maiden seated in a street Tea shop. Coincidently she wasn't alone. Besides her was ruby eyes as he liked to think of Soku whom he had a knack of running into these days. The corners of his lips then stretched in a warm smile as he quickly hurried on one foot over to her. Creeping up on the ANBU, a soothing voice, recognizable cooed behind her.

"Isn't this a surprise? Someone left work early" Hoheto teased, wrapping his right arm around her waist as he leaned in for what turned out to be a kiss on her velvety cheek. "would you like some Tea babe?" He offers afterwards, pulling a chair for her to sit with the same arm. Now he wasn't sure why she was here but he guessed she wanted away from the stress of work; whatever it was she had doing at the ANBU complex. If that was the case then he was more than happy to help her relax even as his content eyes fell over to the chuunin for their chat. "Hey Asuka, I got your note. Is there something you'd like us to discuss?" He asks casually, flashing a sweet smile.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked at her sister, well... not her blood relative. Fortunately she never had one of those, would've been worse. In reality... she hadn't even remembered why she had started calling Soku a sister in the first place, maybe she had felt some sort of... fondness for the girl? Anyway it would be too late to go back now. Besides, would probably cause more problems. "Yes I did Soku." Asuka nodded taking a sip from her tea. "I've been well. Completing orders and missions as they come requested from the respected ones." She had a particular problem on not listening to people who didn't deserve it. And in her mind, none did. Except about 4 or 5. Maybe 3.

Asuka didn't continue while she waited for the next one to arrive. Of course, he was the reason everything was here. It wasn't long before he arrived and Asuka sighed when the shows of affection were displayed. Human nature was disgusting at some points but it was in their nature so she couldn't complain to something that was inevitable whether it worked or not. That was another thing. In her opinion all went too far for the ability to reproduce. Stupid waste of time. "No. Not here to discuss anything." She stated with a facepalm expression. "So I'm going to explain why I brought you here. Thanks to the stupid gossip running around I was informed that you were interested in my sister, which she failed to mention, fortunately that was confirmed rather quickly by your... words and stuff." Asuka took another a gulp from her tea. Giving the extra cup that was next to her to Soku and pouring her tea, then pouring herself. Casually skipping Hoheto. "You're here for a simple reason. To see if you are worthy. You may say that it's her choice to decide and you're right. But unfortunately I'm going to have to deal with you if this goes further. So this is more for me than for her." She sighed taking a sip from her tea. "If you fail this test, I'll openly tell Takeshi-sama that I oppose this relationship and cut ties. Simple." She stared at Hoheto with a deadpan expression "I'm giving you this once chance to ask questions, if there stupid that'll lower your score. After that, it's speak when spoken to."

"Soku, what you have to do is convince me that he" Emphasis on he, with a tone of disgust "Is not a complete moron. That he is worthy of you and that'll prove to me that you're not an idiot easily manipulated, which if you fail would make you unfit for your line of work." Asuka sighed "Again, this is more for me rather than you. Same with Hoheto. You get to ask questions once."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku was briefly interuppted by a voice whom she'd recgonize anywhere a look of pleasure mixed wuth concern upon seeing his injuries."You need to take it easy on the missons. After all, I still need someone to relienquish my thoughts on at the end of the day."She said jesting slightly. Appreciating the gesture and prospect of beverages, the three took their respective seats. It seemed all was not well. Asuka began her verbal speech and it seemed both of them were being tossed into the pit, sink or swim. A test of sorts as the Chuunin put it. Honestly, the Santaru did not see what there was to make such a fuss over but she was not one to make choices without considering the other viewpoint. The threat of Lord Hokage's dismissal of them loomed over their heads and the female set down her cup looking directly at the younger Uchiha girl."So, in summary, you want us to prove ourselfs deserving of each other. Fine. I'll accpect it. Though, there is one request I have...if I pass this examination of yours,
then I want you to accompany me tommorow to some specific spots around the village without question.
We wre going to be reliving the past in a sense."

Hopefully, Asuka got her drift. If not, all would be explained in due time. Underneath the table, her hand found Hoheto's and gripped it tightly as if seeking support. She was, for some reason on edge about this entire thing. Despite being the younger of the sisterly relations between them, the Chuunin had a way of making herself...intimidating. This had not been a issue 4 years ago and it was something she wished to fix after this ordeal. The female decided to waive her right to ask questions. What was there to ask? The task had been explained and set out before them, now it was their job to deliver results. It was almost like a ANBU misson. Plan,execute,deliver. She laughed inwardly at the thought."Im ready."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Realization dawned on Hoheto as the man's words bore root in his heart. Addressing the string of thoughts that flooded afterwards, It became clear that he'd been lured into a trap. But how so? The genin wondered. He sought answers within himself, distracted from the old man's continued speech. Recollecting his experience prior to the present, he remembers the hint Asuka gave as well as the info he received from a stranger on his way down here. Only both persons knew where he was headed so who therefore was in league with the samurai? Asuka?! No way, her allegiance is with the leaf. The stranger however seemed a more logical choice; going by the old man's account, the lad clutches his head in disappointment. To think that he'd played right into their hands forced a flash of clenched teeth. Hmph Hoheto smiles faintly afterwards in acknowledgement of their strategy. Since they knew he'd be coming he deemed it needless to withhold information any longer. "You are correct, this is an infiltration mission. I was asked to assess the threat of this group and neutralize it if need be. Seeing as to how you're willing to destroy the village and all who is part of it, I say my mission is about ninety percent complete. Wouldn't you agree?" Hoheto chuckled

Inconspicuously, he caresses the ninja pouch behind and feels the waxy, eagle seal on the scroll Asuka handed him prior. Just what did she mean by those words; "Firstly that scroll is to be given to the person who isn't guilty. You'll understand that when the time comes." uncertain, the uchiha adheres to patience.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Delight bared Hoheto's lips, yielding a broad smile at the santaru's peachy expression which sunk deep in his heart. Pleased at her feline sights lingering over him, a warm fuzzy sensation coated his shell even as relief swelled his heart at her endearing words; the wonder of knowing she reciprocated those feelings as well burned his cheeks red. "It's nothing serious, I'll be fine." He assures, gently taking to his seat in expectation of a worthwhile moment in her lovely presence. Their tale together so far had been the closest thing to a perfect love story yet to be trialled that Hoheto believed nothing could ever come between them. And as such, he never conceived the thought of losing his intended. Instead he reminded himself daily how lucky a guy he was to have her. With Soku around, the world seemed a peaceful place—or so he imagined before Asuka popped in. Her crestfallen appearance suggested she wasn't keen on his arrival like he supposed. A few words and a loathsome gesture thereafter demonstrated just that.

Hoheto rather smiled at the little girl's deplorable approach. Although of high rank, she was yet to mature and it reflected in her actions. Under the clothed table, away from prying eyes, he felt Soku's velvety palm cacoon his in fear. Her grip was such that it almost got him worried but instead he utilized the opportunity to caress them. We'll be alright he whispered in thought, confident the chuunin would find him deserving of Soku in the end.

"We're both ready" He concludes after Soku, ceding the chance ask questions.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed once her Sister spoke, it seemed as though she wouldn't be able to continue without agreeing to her terms. In all reality she didn't want to speak, she didn't trust what exactly Soku wanted but she just gave her a slight nod. But she was surprised Soku wouldn't ask any questions, did she thing maybe Hoheto could handle it?

Not like he was any different, he didn't ask any questions either. Every second passed she didn't like him more, just went on a spiral downward. "I don't even know how to respond to that." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Refusing a source of information. Even though this isn't a mission is stupid. So I don't know why you refused, either you're overconfident or you're an idiot. Whatever it is it may get my sister killed. So minus points for that."

Asuka took one more sip from her tea and sighed happily, at least she had her tea. "I haven't heard of you before today so in the Shinobi life you haven't had any notable accomplishments. I'm going to start simple. Why should you be worthy? What makes you different?"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
So they already on the wrong track with minus points. This was going swimmingly, Soku thought sarcastically to herself. The onoy reason she had agreeded to undertake this was because the risk of the Hokage finding out on his own was not something she wanted to envision. She and Hoheto wanted to tell him of their own accord. In all honesty, if she so pleased, the Captain could simply walk away from this entire thing but that didn't sit right with her. So, she endured the brunt of this primitive evaulation. The first question was shot at Hoheto. Notable achievments? Acclompishments? She took a sip of her tea before eyeing the two people before her. She wanted to speak for him, stand up for him but that would not be in the spirit. Besides, she wanted to see how he answered before trying to defend him.

Soku glanced at him."The misson with Tetsujin? You could talk about that. The smugglers with the Sharingan pupils."She offered some advice. That misson was still embalzoned in her mind. The laughing face of the one-eyed pirate and his smuggler gang. If it hadn't been for them, the Uchiha Clan would still have that thorn in their side. It was also the first time she met Hoheto. At first, she hadn't thought a lot of him but as the operation continued, her opinon of him grew. Soku hoped he knew the right words for this. Because if not, she would have a harder time explaining his worthiness. Internally, the female supported the Uchiha boy and on the outside, her face was a emotionless slate revealing no obvious expression. She had gotten good at that sort of thing in the branch. It was almost ironic. The ANBU specialzied in questioning and torture except this time Asuka was the questioner and they the victims, hopefully without the torture bit.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
An overconfident idiot? Light eyebrows diverge in aversion as Hoheto leisurely coughed in his balled up fist, trying to hide his mounting impatience. Stung by Asuka's debilitating words, he wondered why the ferocious Soku appeared toothless all of a sudden as evident in the curious look shot her way, surely she wasn't thrilled by this. So where was his lioness when he needed her? What about this little girl the Santaru appeared scared of? As far as Hoheto were aware, Asuka was the least old in their gathering and as courtesy demanded should exercise the most respect but in a rather short span of time her imperiousness, he found exceeded his threshold for horsefeathers. How unbecoming of kids these days the lad pondered, any more of her arrogance and he'd be ruffled.

Flooded with a myriad of decisions, Hoheto narrowed his vision to think. He could simply walk out on her without so much as a reason or better yet bite back with harsh words of his own but doing so would only strengthen her case. Arriving at a terrible yet logical idea to simply go with the flow of things even if it meant drowning in her pool of insult, disappointment escaped the uchiha's lips in the form of air as he kicked at himself internally. Meanwhile, catching the drift, Soku offered some form of advice which he appreciated but he had to make one thing clear, he wasn't going to be bullied by this little girl.

"Yeah well you see I'm a very discrete person. I don't talk about myself unless I have to, that doesn't in anyway qualify me as a lowlife does it?" He questions the chuunin, keeping his voice low before answering hers If you must know, I with the help of Soku here defeated a band of thieves after a tip off years ago—the worse kind you can think of. I was ten at the time and we were outnumbered but together we recovered hundreds of the clan's doujutsu harvested from the corpses of their brutally murdered owners all around the world. Many of whom are high ranked and are reported missing till date. Not only did I risk my life to restore the clan's honor, I was a meat shield for Soku as well"</B><i></i> He paused, cracking a smile before continuing <B>"Am I deserving of Soku? I dunno, what I do know is I'm lucky to have found her in this world of strife, violence and death—to have gotten it right the first time, out of a million possibilities. I don't know who you are to her but the question you should be asking is if she's happy" The lad concluded, content with his reply regardless of whatever Asuka might think as they were true.

(MFT)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka shot a glare to her sister. Apparently she didn't know what she meant, it was a bummer but she had taken into account stupidity to come out constantly so she didn't comment on it. But the bastards answer, now that was even a better one.

Of course he rambled on and on about what he had done, a dangerous mission he had accomplished that almost got him killed, Soku was there and apparently he used himself as a meat shield. His a bigger idiot than she thought. "Ten years old. Am I supposed to be impressed?" She mocked sitting back on her chair, taking a sip from her tea. "Good lord, the ego is truly on another level." She asked, of course it was a theoretical question but she had to say it to get the point across.

"I don't know if you know Soku. But Yukio-sama stopped a bank robbery when he was 9 years of age, of course before the bank blew up thanks to the criminals that planned it before hand and immediatley afterwards ran to stop smugglers." She said pointing a finger upward "Yet very few people have heard of it, so then again. Why should I care about yours? The clan?" She gave a short laugh "The people who got their eyes taken weren't strong enough to protect them. So excuse me for not giving a fuck. And for the record, I barely knew them as they knew me. They would be in the same position if the same happened to me."

She leaned forward pinching her nose. "You idiots seemed to miss the point." That was to both of them "I didn't want to hear what were his "accomplishments". I asked why you were worthy. Best Soku could tell was a suggestion, best you could tell is a story I really do not care about." Having said here piece she simply sighed.

"And you're even a bigger idiot." She said smacking her hand on the table. "I hate repeating myself, this is for me, not for her. An idiot can be happy if she puts her mind on it. Once more, this is for me. This is for me to determine if Soku is being a complete moron by being with you." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Secondly, I asked why you were worthy and it seemed as though you ignored the question. Both of you did. I asked why you were worthy, and all you could do was boost your ego by telling a story. Are you both incapable of answering such a simple question? A question that determines self worth?" She gave another small laugh "If so, this will end a lot faster than I realize."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku ignored the glare she was getting. Clearly, Asuka was not pleased with their answers and her words made that clear. The Santaru pondered for a moment, silence overtaking the evening sky before she answered."Worthiness? You want him to prove himself worthy? I am surprised you two haven't met. I know you hold a certain...distate for the clan traditions, little sister but still."Soku examined her face scanning for any reaction. As much as she didnt want to do this, she wasn't going to hold back this time."Why he is worthy? Clearly, you didn't catch the bigger picture. The fact here isn't about the misson or his achievments displayed. The point is his character, the qualites he has which make him a suitable person. The fact that he willingly decided to place himself in the line of fire for me, someone he barely knew at the time says a lot about him. He is willing to place himself in danger for the sake of others despite the risk, that should speak volumes about his character. I trust you can relate to it."She said recalling the memory of that day upon the Hokage Rock. Asuka had willingly ran into a toxic cloud of gas and dragged her out, they had not met that day and from there, their bond had grew.

She raised an eyebrow at the bank story. The Captain hadn't heard that before. Yukio never ceased to be the loyal shinobi he was."I'm sure he did. You are right, stories are stories. However,
There is a bigger picture behind these tales. You look at the person and his actions, that is how you judge his intention and character. You can also judge his worth. Because that is what I did, Asuka. I did not merely accpect Hoheto because of his good looks and externals. I chose him for his deeds that day. He didn't have to jump in front of me for that attack, he took the hit. It takes a certain person to do such things. A honorable one. You as well, jumped willingly into that posion gas to save me. Someone you had barely met.
From there on, I called you my sister, we formed a bond. Again, I chose you for your actions, not your bright smiling face and hair. Looks are deceiving. Don't judge a book by it's cover."

She took a pause recollecting herself after that paragraph. Hopefully, Hoheto had something he could add on. It would mean a lot more coming from him than her. She did not want to look like she was talking for him. The threat of Takeshi getting involved did not faze her. She hadn't done anything to wrong the Hokage and had a very good relation with him."If Hokage-sama wishes to intercede himself in our talks then feel free.The female said shrugging seeing if Asuka would take her up on the challenge."Call him if you wish. I do not know if he would be pleased being taken away from his duties just because you think ill of Hoheto at the moment. He may have a different point of view. Or we can continue this without the necessary intervention of a higher up. He is a busy man after all."She smiled sweetly at the girl. A sign she wasn't fazed by this at all. The Santaru had learned her way with words. She had Yukio to thank for that. That diplomacy lesson was really helping her out.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Unrecognized for his genius and made mockery of it, Asuka's display of indignity penetrated his skin, striking out on his nerves unrestricted. The uchiha unhinged, gritted his teeth, ready to nip back at her but an unscripted interference from Soku meant he had to curtail his fury for the time being while giving room to ascertain her words. Sisters? Hoheto shook his head in disbelief given Asuka's obnoxious attitude towards Soku, aside their contrasting genetic make up as angry rebuttals spewed from the captain besides him. If the stories were indeed true, it scarcely mattered now. Asuka had asked for fire and he was due to deliver.

"I'm afraid this has nothing to do with the clan or my worth for that matter" He corrected Soku, barely standing to his full height. "Contrary to what you believe, your little sis here..." Emphasis on 'little sis' and his index finger pointed in the chuunin's direction suggested he was sick of her. "and I are acquainted. She was my supervisor during the chuunin exam…only she was extremely nice at the time and she put me up for promotion having seen that I'm no monster" Turning to Soku he continues "Do you get it now? This isn't about my worth, I think she's aware of that already. This..." Hoheto gestures over their gathering with his hands before resuming "Is simply a game of hers to ridicule me while masquerading under the act to prove my worth. It doesn't matter how I act or what I say, she's always going to find fault in me. And by undermining me, she wants you to do the same because she's selfish, It is what she is." A lungful of air then egress from his nostrils as he gently pushed the chair behind. "Remind me again, why do we need the approval of a thirteen year old hell bent on separating us? I'm not waiting to be insulted any longer neither would I like to have Takeshi involved over something so trivial. If you're willing to let her hands in our relationship then excuse me, there's some place I need to be" He concludes, exiting their gathering. Not exactly what he expected, suffice to say this had been a waste of time.

[MFT]
[Topic Left unless Stopped]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she heard her sister speak, there it was. A loved one placing her interest below someone elses. At least, she understood her part. Asuka did clench her fist on the mention of the story on how they met. It was quite a sore point on how it happened, one of the points were "idiot" didn't even come close to what exactly she was. But Soku was right in that regard, bonds were built through actions... not statements. That was what she wanted to hear.

Hoheto on the other hand... was stubborn. The same with the exam, he failed to see the true point of all of this, or, in a worst case scenario, didn't even see why would Asuka do this? Why would she be so agresive. But she had to admit, she may have taken it a bit too far. Either she fixed this with him, or it would cost unecesarry problems in the future. "Hoheto." Asuka spoke with a raised voice to get his attention. "Please sit back down." She gestured to the empty chair with a deadpan expression.

She waited for him to sit down before she sighed. "Once again, you seemed to miss the point. So let me start at the beginning." She placed her hand on the table. "Firstly, this is not a game. Not at all. Don't jump to conclusions without the proper information. I never do anything without a purpose. And this, had a big one."

"I don't trust people." She started "Everyones an enemy until proven otherwise and I'm sorry to say being your proctor in the exam, even though impressive, didn't give me enough evidence for me to start a trusting relationship. Would you, which you met me only once, trust me with one of your most precious belongings? If yes, then my fears are true." She raised her hands to the back of her neck and seemed to be unlocking something.

"You see humans are interesting creatures." She continued "Piss them off and their true personalities, their true values and desires show. Yes they're better less messy ways to do it but I don't really care and don't have the time. Once they start responding with anger, you can be sure they're being honest.... because no angry person thinks with their head but with their heart. Do you think I'm wrong?"

Asuka turned to Soku, placing a necklace on her palm, clossing her fists. "I insulted you and Hoheto multiple times." She told her "You did well to force your anger inside so I had to kick it up a notch. How did you respond? You defended him. Yes I asked a question but you placed your own self-worth below his, which is what I was looking for."

"You Hoheto on the other hand responded by defending yourself or avoiding the matter all together. Insulting the situation at hand, which is understandable but not what I was looking for. I was simply looking for you to defend my sister I just insulted multiple times."

"I wanted to know you were worthy of my trust. My trust on leaving you this." Asuka showed the necklace, the one Soku had given her a long time ago. With the special property that it would shine read if Soku was in danger, break if she was close to death. "With this I'm able to watch over her constantly. As I should, but in the end I was hoping you could take over... earn my trust and for me to let go. Unfortunately that didn't happen."

Asuka sighed, leaning back on the chair. "Soku's not a moron, this wasn't about your relationship. I trust her judgment above most people." She said "This wan't about finding you worthy of her, or her to you. Your strength, your charm." Asuka pointed to the necklace then to Hoheto "This was for me to see if I could rest easy if Soku was with you. I hold Soku very dear to my heart, there's a reason she's my beloved sister, the one I shared living space for a while. I'm sorry to doubt but I trust you as much as you trust me which you know it ain't much." She sighed for once last time. "A shinobi should see the underneath of the underneath. So, you can walk out if you want. I'm simply and overprotective 13 year old little sister.

[MFT]
[Hoheto stopped, if he so wishes.]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She was a bit surprised to see this side of Hoheto. In a sense, she has been expecting a outburst from any one of them but not so soon. This was not going to rub off well."Hoheto! Please! Just wait...wait a minute."Soku said, raising her voice slightly putting a hand on the Uchiha's shoulder."Perhaps her words are not the most kind but you know as well as I do, Asuka bears no grudge. What benefit would she gain from splitting us apart? Please, just stay a moment longer. If you don't like what you hear afterwards, I won't stop you."The Santaru knew her sibling well. She didn't and wasn't the one to incite conflict like this without a purpose. That was simply not her. She was far above that and had matured from that 9 year old Academy student so long ago. Her eyes rested on the necklace that Asukaa wore, a tear sliding down her eye."You kept it. I was for sure something had happened to it after you know, the incident."She watched as the girl spoke, her words hitting home like a dagger piercing her heart. The female was lost for words and watched as she produced another necklace closing her fists around it.

"Just let me say one thing. This is more than a question of trust. Asuka, your surname is Uchiha and yours as well, Hoheto. Family, quite literally. Perhaps not immediate family but still family.
I understand we all have our internal strifes and that is fine. It happens, but we can not go on distrusting each other. That is how evil seers are born. Distrust, leads to hatred which in turn blosssoms into dark deeds. That is how my first family was lost. Distrust. I do not believe I have told either of you that tale?"
She looked at Hoheto from Asuka and back again, emotions swirling in her head before turning to her sister first."I'm sorry. For what happened. That night, I did nothing. I watched as you suffered. I swore an oath to protect you on pain of death and failed. For everything, I am sorry."She said embracing the girl tightly for a few seconds before turning to her beloved."To you too,
I am sorry. For not foreseeing this. The rumours, the gossip. I know not what you harbor in your heart Hoheto but you are a good man. A good shinobi. I would not trade you for anyone else. For everything..I am sorry."
She said pulling the male close to her for a embrace.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Disappointed, Hoheto knocked back his seat, intending to march off despite Asuka's request. Thanks to her, every second here was more difficult than the one before. It was why he was leaving now—for no place in particular. Wherever he ended up, it would be easier than being here. Just as he turned to his side, squeezing around his crutch to leave, he heard her—also was that brush of warmth on the back of his shoulders. Soku's. Her simple affection gave him the most peculiar sensation, like the kind of heat sent out when soothing a soul in hurt. Without a step he knew that he could not escape her. "…" The lad paused, issuing out a sigh "Very well. I don't think she likes me but I'll stay this once.". Spinning on his heels, his featureless eyes fell on Asuka and thankfully he wasn't wrong. A vacant expression lay where remorse should have been. But he wasn't surprised, it was meaningless to expect anything more from her at this point.

Hoheto would sit down a different man before, than when he first arrived. He listened to the chuunin, uninterested in what he presumed to be a tirade but as time wore on he came to see a bit of reason behind her actions. "I guess in some ways you are right." He chimed in "Though that wasn't the best way to go about this. I misjudged you as anyone in my shoes would likely have done, considering you never cared about how they'd feel in this scheme of yours. For that I apologize. I was wrong, you were never selfish for following your guts. You did what you believed was right because of the love you have for Soku. I understand now and I'm not going to leave" Then he was done. The moments that followed after were emotional. Hoheto watched awestruck as the duo establish a profound connection that seemed unlikely from the start with Soku chipping in a few words as she let out rounds of heaving sobs.

When she was done talking, her arm looped around his torso and pulled him close. She had been through so much, perhaps most vulnerable at this point. And Hoheto felt terrible that here, she was in tears all because of this, or at least part of this, because he folded her into his arms, pressed her head against his strong, broad chest, and rocked her from side to side. "It’s okay," he cooed out to the captain. "It’s going to be okay." He knew he had to be careful now to ensure those tears would ever be her last. To the thirteen year old he adds "You're going have to trust me Asuka or at least have faith in Soku's judgment as I have. She's no moron for making us part of her life. She— she deserves better."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Of course I kept it." She smiled, placing it around her neck again "It's something precious to me, I will not loose without a good cause."

Asuka simply smiled at her sister, indeed she was the person she admired. But there was a problem, she didn't have to apologize at all. It wasn't her fault she had ended up this way. Besides, what was in the past was in the past there was no point in trying to think about the past. Bus she did have to say something anyhow. "Sis, distrust is as all I can muster. I will not rest easy knowing you're with someone I can't trust. So I'm going to keep being the overprotective sister."

Her next statement hit home where it shouldn't, clinching her teeth she made a fist. Clenching her hand hard. "I didn't do anything but stand there and get hit. You don't have to apologize to me." She sighed. "The one you have to apologize to is Rayne... Unfortunately she is nothing but dust inside my head. She's the one you, I.... the world has to apologize to...."

Her words to Hoheto were meaningless to Asuka, it wasn't that they weren't filled with emotion... it simply was that she didn't care. Or to be more precise, didn't care about what they said to each other. "I'm not going to Hoheto, that was the whole point of this." She stated with her arms raised "I trust her, but I don't trust you. I don't trust that I'll be able to rest easy knowing that she'll be with you, but.... Soku has given me something to think about. And I don't think I can do this by myself."

"I think my part, in the brodest sense of the word is done I am still not satisfied, which is exciting. Although, an unknown variable came up. Lack of information." Asuka sighed and turned to her headset, clicking the communication button to a specific channel. Code Yellow, Code yellow. Summoning Sennin Hyuuga Yukio for potential suitor interrogation, I repeat... Suitor interrogation. This is not a drill."

[Yukio Summoned]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took longer than usual for the man to arrive on the scene his gaze being cast upon those present cold eyes taking in the details with a shake of his head however he was not the first to speak a different voice almost inhuman echoing from him as the head extended from his arm glowing eyes locked on her as the black mass spoke through gritted teeth. "We we're somewhat busy when you called Girl so I would hope you have a good reason for summoning us here." Shifting his arm back the heads tilted before grunting moving back to merge back with the Hyuuga.

"Though he is blunt he speaks the truth, so I ask what is going on here and what circumstances called for me to be brought here." His tone was one expecting a swift response, not interested in anyone giving argument to his presence there. "Basically cut to the chase and we'll see what we can do, though i can only assume it has something to do with these two." A long talon stretched from his finger gesturing to Soku and Hoheto the Sennin moving his attention to them.

He knew for some time that the two were close though what the call entailed make the situation clear. "So you two are looking to lock things together already? A bold move though I can see what Asuka is concerned about, Since our last meeting Hoheto I assume things haven't changed that much?" There was no hesitation in his words unconcerned about bringing up what happened between the two and more than content to bring it up given the terms they had left on.

With that he addressed Soku curious how she was finding the whole situation. "What do you have to say about all this, it's clear there's something between you two and I'm curious how deep it goes." A slight chuckle followed from the being his arrived with as it spoke. "Straight to the point, my partner is quite the serious one then again I to find myself curious what you see in the boy."

[Topic Entered]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
In a sense, she was relieved. The words of the other two gave her some peace at least. She held the embrace for some time before releasing the Uchiha male. This trust thing was going to bite away at both of them in the end. She herself had been through issues with trust and it had nearly cost her own life as a price. It had to be resolved rather quickly. It seemed however that Asuka was already taking care of that. Before anyone could react, her hands were dialing up a few channels on her personal headset calling for none other than Yukio, her instructor, her senior, the one person she looked up to the most. She was unsure how he would react upon arriving. Mad? Questioning? The Santaru glanced down at her near-empty tea cup now swirling around what little contents remained of it now as the trio awaited the arrival of the Sennin? The way she addressed him by his rank caused the Captain to look curiously at the girl."Sennin? He is a Sennin now? That is news to me but it was bound to come his way."She said inwardly happy for the old man though a feeling of sadness hung over her. As a Sennin, that meant he was no longer serving with the ANBU as that left a Captain position open but she was sure she would still see him around. After all, he was the one-father figure she looked up to which would prove to be a important factor in these few seconds.

Soon enough, the Hyuuga arrived on the scene, his blunt demeanor quickly coming into play as usual. His tone however did indicate he was not going to be getting into a verbal debate about the siutation at hand. When he spoke however, he was different. She glanced at him, he seemed diffrent. Those eys, the voice, his features. Something was clearly different about this Yukio. The merging heads thing sort of creeped her out and Soku shifted her feet a little adjusting her position clearly not at ease with this new side of the Sennin."You've changed..Sensei."She said gently looking him over affirming this was indeed the Hyuuga Yukio they all knew so well and not some crazy missing-nin. She didn't know what had transpired but it was like he was switching back between his orginal self and this new personality of his. A inner voice, perhaps? This was not something she had witnessed before and she had known the man quite a while now. This was something new to her.

"Last meeting?"She said glancing at Hoheto and back at Yukio. They had met, hopefully on good terms. It would not help if there was friction between the two. Soku's pupils shifted to meet the Sennin's eyes as he posed a question to her, thinking carefully before she spoke. In truth, there was a lot of emotions going through her head but she knew where she stood concerning these particular cirumstances."What do I think? Honestly, I understand Asuka's concerns once she found out about me and Hoheto though her approach may have been a bit rough. I understand where she is coming from wanting to ensure I am with a suitable partner being the sister she is. I am sure I would do the same if the roles were reversed. It;s just that there is a trust barrier between Hoheto and Asuka here whIch I do understand in a sense. He is not a bad man, Sensei. I have been with him on misosns, talked to him, seen his actions. I have seen nothing that would cause me to stop loving him.."She said placing a hand on the Uchiha's boys shoulder as if comforting him in a sense. She also cast a aplogetic look at Yukio."I guess I should be sorry too, for not telling you sooner about all this."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"That does sound rather… unsupportive." Hoheto said with a curious tone. Tangled in a warm embrace, thoughts fell on Asuka's exchange, trying to truly imagine what she saw wrong in him. 'Incapable', 'untrustworthy'. Those were the words laid in context—but even they seemed fragmented. Everything from the pulsating vein along her neck, to the shape of contempt in her eyes, down to her rolled up fists suggested there were a larger piece to the puzzle. Maybe she held a grudge or didn't put much credence in romance. Whichever, the young male would reside in silence for now due to his growing concerns for Soku. No need to aggravate her worries, especially now she'd found comfort in his arms.

Glancing over the captain's left shoulder, Hoheto observed Asuka tinkering with her communication device. A few cranks and clicks, and it crackled to life. Then he heard her utter a name which came with a twinge of uneasiness. What the—! Hoheto's heart constricted. Thinking about Yukio's involvement in the matter knocked his heart out of rhythm. Not Yukio… You little devil! his facial shell scrunched up, conscious of the mess Asuka had coming his way. Thankfully, Soku broke away moments before she could get a whiff of what had happened. He probably wouldn't have been able to explain to the best of her understanding if she'd noticed—not with the sparse seconds on his hands anyway.

Soon enough, the imposing figure of Yukio was upon him. Stiffened, light sheen of sweat dotted Hoheto's brows. And as always, he felt something in him stir up, wanting him to respond, taking hold of the anger he harbored and blowing it away on the sennin. Though not for the reason many would think. To the uchiha, it seemed Yukio held him in the lowest regard and always looked at him, whenever they met with displeased eyes. Even now, there were hints of disappointment in the man's voice as if to say Asuka was right.

"I'm sorry, should have told you sooner"<i></i> Hoheto blurted out, turning to Soku whom had question marks swirling over her head—whether he’d done it because he’d been confused or ambitious or the tiniest bit infuriated didn’t matter anymore. What mattered was that he be direct with her today: No such thing as lies between them. "We had a heated argument which resulted to an intense fight. I still have bandages to show for it which I think I deserve as it was entirely my fault. A stupid move on my part but Soku, you have to understand that I did what I did because I sought to earn his respect. He made it seem like it was the only way go about it and I didn't say a word even though I should have because I know how close you two are. I was scared of what you'd think."<i></i> He reached for her hand at rest on his shoulder when he was done talking, perhaps to get a slight reaction of what her thoughts might entail given his revelation.

Returning his gaze to the sennin, he took a deep breath, then continued "A lot has happened, I've had help since then and I'm on a different path now. I don't think ill of you any longer. I just wish you'd stop feeding me those contemptuous eyes of yours."<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back