Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family (Free, private)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting across from Hoshikata was a young man, early twenties at best. Hoshikata knew he was all of twenty-one and knew that the light blue of his hair and eyes were completely natural. Isaki Tenken was young, charismatic, intelligent…and naïve about the world. The poor boy took to the religious atmosphere of this place like a dying man to water. Tenken was always a bit odd for an Isaki, being that he truly did care about the rest of the world more than just himself. The generations upon generations of corruption and greed in the Isaki apparently pressurized the coal of this boy enough to form a diamond of kindness and good nature. It was disconcerting to know he was related to this person.

Hoshikata sips his tea, looking at his cousin. ”So, for now you’ll be assuming those responsibilities. I’m not sure what is going to occur upon my return to Cloud, but if none hear from me, that letter will be proof of your legitimacy. If you do hear from me, then I’ll still need you to step up a bit and begin taking a more active role in the clan.” The younger man nods, looking at the letter like it was a snake about to bite him.

Tenken knew he was next in line to lead with the disappearance of his aunt, uncle and two of his cousins. He didn’t know that the one who ruled with such an iron fist would show up and hand it all to him on faith. He didn’t want to lead the viper’s den, but he was not the type to turn down duty either. He sips his water, worried. He remained so until Hoshikata stood up, excusing himself and leaving the young man to pour over the paper in his grasp.

(Topic left, 30 min S rank)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back