Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Family Reunion pt4 (Final)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Sitting in the tea shop enjoying tea, Junko and Karin conversed. Putting her up to speed on the current situation and what all was going on. she smiled as she notice Junkos excitement to reunite with his brother. It wasn't the ideal first date, but it would do. Looking at the situation, her curiosity was high on the emotions that would spark once they reunited.

"So, what do you plan to do when you see him?"

"...good question."

"Huh? Are you telling me that you really don't know?"

"Pretty much."

Karins face was puzzled, but she was no fool. Looking at Junko's determination, she suspected them to have a big hug and intense conversation. After all, if she was in his shoes, that's what she'd do. Laughing on other topics, the proper authorities soon arrived to handle the intoxicated individuals. Fellow medical shinobi and Anbu personnel decided to put them in a holding cell after they visited the hospital. After all, they had to ensure their health was one-hundred percent first.

Taking Karins hand, they decided to take a walk despite the chilling weather. Their bond seemed to grow as they tested each other's intellect, making each other think about themselves, their bond, and life itself. The two even dipped into each other's past, discovering and getting to know each other on a deeper level.

"Ya know Junko, you're a great guy."

"I know."

Punching him in the arm, Karin smiled.

"Ouch, I'm kidding. thanks and you're a great beautiful woman yourself Karin."

As Karin parted her mouth, a ferocious roar boomed thunderously across the land. It's echoes immediately alerted Junkos full attention. "Looks like he's found him!" Junko said grabbing Karins waist, smiling as he brung her closer.

"Are you ready?"

"been ready, this reunion is long over due."

Activating his reality step Jutsu, the two seemed to vanish in a blink of an eye. Appearing near his feline companion Tora, Junko raised a brow as he let go of Karin. Looking at the surroundings, Junko immediately recognized one of his favorite places throughout kumogakure. "Shinbatsus Path, the training grounds of the colosseum and the place me and Daisuke met." Junko whispered. Turning towards Tora, he sat in the plush grass in front of Aiko. "Were they having a conversation?" Junko thought observing the two as they sat. Looking at his brother, emotions filled his heart as he grinned.

"Brother?..."

"Yep, consider it my parting gift."

"You're an interesting being i must say."

"Thanks, Welp! Times up Junko, I got to head back now. You should visit once in awhile punk."

"Thank you Tora and most definitely. Tell everyone I said hi." Junko said before Tora vanished at the explosion of smoke at his feet. The summoning time was up. Standing to his feet, Aiko was so much different. He gained weight and height, giving him a nice physique. His outfit consisted of a black shirt and pants with red linings, and a white yukata (a summer kimono) with light blue patterns worn sloppily, draped over his left shoulder. He also wore knee-length black boots with a buckle around the upper foot and top of the boot. Topping things off with a wooden katana in his belt.

"It's been awhile. Hasn't it brother?"

The wind seemed to pick up as the brothers gave each other a long stare. Taking steps forward, they immediately gave a passionate hug. Clenching each other tightly with a few taps on the back, emotional tension began to grow. "I missed you." Junko said before letting go of his brother.

"I missed you too and Yeah, I guess I do have some explaining to do huh?"

Taking a few steps back, Junko smirked. "yeah, but Save it."

"Ugh, can we not? After all, it's cold out here and you're with a stunning date."

"Nah, You know the routine. We fight. I'm curious to see your skills anyways."

"So much for a relaxing return."

"What's going on?"

"We always spar, giving everything we got without killing each other. It's a thing we do, connecting with each other through fist. Feeling a deeper connection for battle rather then talking things out."

"Yeah, it's always been Junkos idea. Ugh, can we not! brother please!"

"And as always, Aiko complains. He's too good for his own good."

"How do these spars usually go?"

"Well, it's usually when ever we have a dispute or want to test each other's strength."

"And so far, I've won every single time."

".... Wow"

Summoning his katana from a scroll, Junko unsheathed his blade. "Ready?" Junko said with firy eyes. His heartbeat fastened as his adrenaline was on the fritz. "Damn, haven't felt this feeling in a long time." Junko thought getting into the proper stance.

"Well, it's no way around it. Young lady, please gain some distance."

"You boys be careful."

Motioning away, Karin gained her distance. Watching from a tall tree, she activated her byakugan. She would surely take note of the battle. Shaking his head, Aiko readied himself as Junko smirked.

~:A Brotherly Bond:~

Making the first move, Junko attacked with speed. Using a plethora of basic strikes in attempt to catch Aiko off guard, but it was useless as he dodged effortlessly. Giving a basic kick, Aiko connect to back Junko away. Aikos speed was great, if not surpassing Junko's. Seemingly vanishing, Aiko reappeared in front of Junko with a clenched left hand coming directly for his face. "Damn, I know I'm faster then this. Body move, MOVE!" Junko thought before dodging the vicious blow and countering with a basic strike. In a split second, the blade was caught with Aikos right hand. "What the hell?" Junko thought as Aiko gave him a breath taking kick to the stomach, sending him flying back.

Catching his footing, Aiko had already caught up, giving him a swift tap to the face. Taking the hit and reacting with a counter, Junko had once again miss. Aiko was too fast, moving from Junkos vision in an insant. "I can't hit him!" Junko thought as the air around him became immensely hot. Turning around, Junko took a direct hit from a large fire ball, causing a huge explosion. Flames and smoke covered the training grounds as Aiko walked closer.

"Junko seems to be no match." Karin whispered to herself. Looking at Junko rise from the attack, his chakra seemed to change, intensifying by the second. Was it his demonic guest? Or something else? Focusing, Karin raised a brow as she noticed the change with her gifted eyes.

Emerging from the smoke, Junko's body was scorched and his suit was partially ripped as he attempted a series of concentrated piercing attacks. His blade seemed to illuminated as his chakra engulfed his katana. He smirked with each strike as he managed to partially connect with two, causing Aiko to draw his wooden katana with a quick counter. To Junko's surprise, He managed to dodge it by a second as Aiko swiped his glasses off his face.

Backing up for distance, Junko laughed. His body became numb as his adrenaline skyrocketed through the roof. "I haven't felt this good in a long time." Junko said as his body illuminate with his chakra.

"He's changing..." Karin whispered, looking at Junko's chakra system.

"Indeed brother. I can say the same."

"You've gotten much better Aiko. I am impressed."

"Thank you, you're good as well. It's been awhile since I drew this piece of wood."

"Hehehe... HAAHAAAHAA!!"

Chakra exploded around Junko's body as the ground began to shake. His old abilities seemed to reawaken and were ten times as powerful than before. Looking back, Junko was always reckless. In fact, shinbatsus path was the location Junko's first awakened his monstrous abilities in a spar against Daisuke.

Feeling the air become thick as the pressure around his body became heavy, Aiko wasted no time and activated his Mangekyo Sharingan.
"His chakra....It's outstanding. So much different then before." Aiko thought as he readied himself.

Clashing Blades, the collision sounded off like thunder. The gentle spirit seemed to have his hands full with a wicked beast. Giving a few strikes, Junko wasn't effected. Taking hits with no need to block, Junko eyes grew wide as he parried a blow. "You're OPEN!" Junko said following a vicious strike with his extreme strength. Connecting with his attack, his chakra expanded over the area, causing another explosion on the training ground. The sound echoed, booming as vicious winds blowed, pushing everything back.

"They're going to kill each other...." Karin said as her legs began to tremble. She had never seen a spar at such extreme. It was much different from how she sparred when she trained as a chunnin. Shaking her head, She could see Junko's lust for battle grow with each movement. an interesting sight to see as she didn't take her eyes off him.

"You managed to take my attack... Outstanding."

Managing to stand, Aiko's body partially covered in his light blue chakra. Panting, he shook his head.
"Nice one." Aiko said in response as his chakra dispersed. "You win." Aiko said as he put away his weapon.

"Look at you, still soft. The nice guy. Thanks, but I'll let you take the W..."

"It was a tie." Karin said interrupting. Deactivating her eyes as she walked closer. "You two are something else. I must say."

Laughing, the brothers fell to their butts. "Good to have you back brother." Junko said as he gave Aiko a nod.

"Good to be back brother."

[BL /CA Swap: Seikon to Reckless]
WC:1589
(Previous Parts)
Family Reunion Pt1
Family Reunion Pt2
Family Reunion Pt3

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back