Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Fanning the Flames!

Kaji Hirohito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C Rank
It was his 12th birthday, and unfortunately, it just so happened to be be a lover's holiday. So it made sense that his mother would have absolutely no time for him while managing the flower shop. Normally, he would've stayed to help, but she insisted that he take the day off. So now he found himself just walking the village streets, feeling like theres something he needed to do, but what. Just then he made up his mind to challenge someone at the Colosseum, someone strong. Someone who might just guide him to the strength to endure the challenges that lie ahead in his shinobi career. He was young, inexperienced, and the constant reading had started to grate on his mind. It left him restless and unable to sleep, he needed more...

There he stood, under the tall, broad shouldered statue. It was jet black, adorned with golden wonders. And It was no wonder why they haven't been poached, as the grounds were kept by some of the strongest individuals that he had ever seen. Tall men with biceps the size of his body, women sprinting at speeds that were frankly inhuman. Even children a little older than he were performing feats of agility that nearly put him to shame. This place, he could feel it, the strength, the power, and the unwavering determination within it's walls.

It was here, the one he was looking for, the one who might see him as a worthy enough challenge to teach. He gazed around the area, searching for a clue, but there was nothing. So he picked a direction that felt right, and set off. Bobbing and weaving amongst the crowd, Kaji was still taking in just how many people there were. Some were ninja, others, body builders and athletes. But it all made him feel, well... a little small. "Even with all of my efforts, I can't even hold a candle to most of the people in this room." , he thought.

He was beginning to get demoralized, when out from around a rack of weights he ran into someone. *WHAM* Whoever or whatever it was he hit, it felt like a brick wall.
d2yhmur-83556bc0-2fba-4124-ac1d-ffbe8744394f.jpg

Sure enough, when he could finally hear and see straight, there was an older fellow kneeling over him. He looked like he ate cement, and picked his teeth with metal bars, and he had a large, wispy white beard covering his large square face. "Are you alright son?" , the man said with a voice that could shake the earth to its core. He extended his hand, firmly grasping Kaji's arm and swinging him up to his feet effortlessly. "Its just a scratch, I'll live." , Kaji said in a slightly flustered tone. "All right all right, calm down." , the old man said, "You know, if you keep up that mentality, you might not live long enough to wield the strength you seek.".

Startled, Kaji blurted out before he could think, "And how do you know that huh? What are you, my dad or something?". The sentence hurt himself more than it hurt this random stranger, as he had never known his father, who had left long before he was born. Immediately, he felt a sharp stab of pain, like a knife in his heart, and he nearly began to cry right there and then. But the old man continued, "And what if I was? Do you really think I'd want to watch a kid go and crush himself under the weight of his own problems just because we're not related?". "This guy, who the hell does he think he is?!" , Kaji thought. It angered him beyond all belief that this old geezer was getting under his skin, even more-so since the old man seemed to be living in his head rent-free. So he made up his mind that he would challenge this old man to vent his frustration.

WC: 641

Kaji Hirohito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C Rank
Kaji didn't know if this was the one, if this is where he felt he needed to be. He didn't even know if he was feeling anything at all, that maybe nothing had led him here but his own volition. Thoughts for later. All he knew is that he felt, angry. Like a deep seeded rage growing from within him, it exploded outwards along with his temper. "All right, that's enough from you you stupid old goat! I'm gonna kick your keister through your stupid brick skull!" , he shouted, attracting much attention from the other patrons surrounding him.

For a moment, some of them looked concerned for the boy, and considered stopping him. The old man however, gestured them away, "I'm not sure what's gotten into you young man, but if you're not careful, I'm going to have to teach you some manners.". This served only to spin up Kaji even more, as he was so unreasonably angry, that he had forgotten why he was even angry at all. "Screw you you senile old bat!" , he lashed out, "Fight me!". "Sure I accept your duel, but first, lets get away from all these weights." , the elderly man responded in a reasonable tone,

They shifted their fight into a rough square of dirt a good few feet away. The man, clearly troubled by the child's sudden outburst, figured that he must've had this in mind from the beginning. So, rather than rejecting it, he reasoned that the best way would be to allow him to burn off his steam until its done and over with. Readying himself, the old man stated in a serious voice, "I'm ready, come at me squirt.". Another trigger, but Kaji would not let this one slide easily, he leapt backwards, to the surprise of his opponent and began weaving hand signs. Kaji had meant to go all out, but this time, he was out for blood.

Bird, lion, tiger, Kaji completed the signs and after a second, red flame appeared at his lips. Bellowing forth like a rampaging serpent, his flaming thermal maw scorched the ground where the man once stood. He was taken aback by the senior's agility, but he wouldn't be made a fool of again. The flame sputtered and died, and the unharmed old man reared on him and charged. Again, Kaji leapt backwards, this time with a devious plan.

The human body, he remembered, becomes far more susceptible to shock with more muscle mass. And considering that's all this blockhead was good for, he almost smiled as he imagined the smug face fading away with pain. He wove the new signs, more urgently this time, and completed the jutsu. "Take this! Lightning Style, Storm Bolt jutsu!" , and with a crack, a large bolt of electricity struck the old man in the gut before he could dodge. As expected, the his opponent froze in place, twitching and spazming, and Kaji rushed in for a decisive strike.

Spinning into a wide high-kick, Kaji threw all of his weight into the man's jaw. He stumbled sideways, and for a moment, Kaji believed that he had struck the final blow. But, before he had even stopped moving, a feeling deep in his gut told him that he was wrong. That he had merely poked the beast and prodded the sleeping giant. The old man, almost glowing at the eyes, righted himself, and swung out with a strong left hook. The blow, if it had connected, seemed like it would have taken his head clean off his shoulders, but he had only just managed to dodge. This time, he didn't need his gut to tell him that it wasn't over. He spotted the old man's movements. Perfectly and without wasting energy, he had pivoted into a mid-kick that would be significantly harder to dodge.

Unfortunately, Kaji wasn't so lucky as he had been before, and the blow caught him square against his guard, yet it knocked the air from his lungs and sent him flying several yards. Dazed, he stood shakily to his feet and the old man jeered, "Is that all you got? For all the big talk you sure can't back it up can you?". His vision snapped into focus, his teeth grated in his mouth, and his body felt as if it would either crumple or set itself alight. "Not now, not yet," , he panted, "I won't quit.". "Good." , said the old man, he rushed forward with blinding speed, beginning his attack.

The first blow, a right hook, the second a left jab, the third a right round house. Blow by blow, Kaji was dodging to and fro, barely escaping the barrage. It was like the old man was sadistically toying with him, pushing his limits until he snaps. Another left jab into a left cross, it hadn't happened yet, but he could feel it coming. And sure enough, it was, but this time having predicted his opponents moves, he stepped inwards and delivered another blow, and upper cut, straight to the same spot on the old man's jaw.

This deadly dance, with a few blow on each side, continued for some time until Kaji was too exhausted to move. He collapsed on the ground drooling and sweating hard. The old man however, mysterious as he was, was only lightly perspiring. "Enough, are you satisfied yet?" , said the old man with a sigh. "No, I can still-" , Kaji collapsed again as he tried to stand and speak. "You came here to train, but I can see the frustration in your eyes. I can hear it in your voice, we all can." , the old man said with a tone of sympathy. "Do not cling to your negative emotions, it pollutes your heart, your mind, your very soul." "Let me help you, let yourself help you." , the old man continued. "I'm sorry-" , kaji gasped, finally coming to his senses. "I know, what's your name son?" "Hirohito," he panted, "Kaji Hirohito..." The old man's voice faded and trailed away into darkness.

The next morning, Kaji woke up in his own bed feeling like he had a mountain lifted from his shoulders, and he felt like he was the one that had moved it. Shaking out the stiffness of his limbs, he found a letter taped to his door. An unfamiliar signature gilded it's crest. Sitting on his covers, he opened it, and began to read.

*Dear Mr Kaji Hirohito,
I understand that what you were doing was not your fault. It's okay, we all have stress that builds in our lives. And you my boy, are no exception. After you passed out, I did you a favor and had my favorite doctor help you out. He cleared out your chakras, it seems as though you had a miasma, a stress bubble of pent up emotions if you will, polluting your chakra pool with many negative emotions. After that, one of your more concerned teachers stuck around, and we brought you home. You should be feeling much better now. And who knows? Maybe after your little fight with me, you might just feel stronger too. Take care of yourself, little Kaji, don't burden yourself with the unnecessary shackles of your emotions. Express them, let them be free, lest you let them consume you a second time.
Much love,
Old Man(aka senile old bat)*​

The old guy was right, he did feel better, and stronger, and he did regret what he had done. All he was thankful for now, is that when he was in need, someone was there who understands. And, looking out his window, he saw a brighter day ahead.

WC: 1,273
Final WC: 1914

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back