Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Farewell from Generations New [Goodbye thread - Maru]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku had originally been in the oak district that day, out purchasing energy drinks with his collection of saved up yen. The day took a twist when a friend of his, Nitish Uchiha, brought up that someone had been exiled, Maru. The words shared between them about the dark shinobi were secretive, but the shinobi had done something that earned respect, he upset the authorities around the Leaf.

“Cmon!” Riku shouted out to Nitish and Kiramaru, “We’re almost there, we can’t be late!”

Nitish and Riku had found Kiramaru by the clan houses before they came towards the village gate. This was one of the rare occasions that even Riku bothered to bound across the rooftops, not wishing to be late for the shinobis departure. In his hands, he carried a large assortment of fireworks, he’d decided to change his large order of energy drinks for fireworks, dozens of them. As he glanced towards his fellow companions, Nitish carrying a similar bundle of fireworks and Kiramaru carrying the sign they’d written up while they were at the clan house.

“I think I see them!” Riku shouted, stopping on one of the buildings at neared the gate.

He saw a figure leaving through the gate, they’d been late to his official departure then. He might still see the display at the very least! He gave a confirming nod to Nitish as he placed his bundle of fireworks on the rooftop, facing upwards.

“Blinks,” He said with a grin, “Set up the firework bundle then help me hold up this sign! Kiramaru, mind helping him light the bundles?”

With that, he jogged over to Kiramaru, taking the sign off his hands and beginning to unravel it. They didn’t have much time to write anything meaningful on the paper, but they came up with the best they could in the moment.

Farewell cool guy! Have fun out there!

(OOC: Goodluck out there, Maru!)

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then,as Kira raised the sign,he also masked himself,he wouldn't like people assume that he is a supporter or subordinate of Maru,he solely did this because of the persuasion of Riku and the fact he gets to fire the fireworks,while raising the sign,he said in his mind What is my life,questioning his current actions,then remembering again the fact he gets to fire the fireworks.

"Too bad I haven't met him yet,he sounds like a cool person,and he could've applied a Cursed Seal on me".

He said,slightly regretting the fact he has not met the individual,he could've learn numerous ways to use the seal to it's full potential,and now that the man is gone,he then hopes that Nitish knows how to use the seal to full potential.

As he did so,he then looks at Riku and asked if it was now time to fire up the fireworks,as he just couldn't wait to see the extravagant explosions.

"Is it time to fire the armaments?".

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
latest

As Riku was dragging Nitish towards the phoenix gate and then Nitish shouts "hey, Riku slow down you know that I just had my surgery and I'm blind now the time. So please slow down." And then Riku shouts to hurry up Nitish and Kira and says "We’re almost there, we can’t be late!” And then Nitish says "Okey... OKey.... It we are just going to arrive there." And then after they arrives Nitish says to them "Find Maru, like hint if you can feel the chakra then He has the darkest chakra in the hidden leaf.” And then after they arrive Nitish feels uneasy with the chakra’s flowing alongside but he was able to find Maru and says “there he is.” And then Riku says to Nitish giving a grin to set up the fireworks. And then Nitish was able to set the Fireworks with his blind eyes. And then says “I am done setting the fireworks Riku, Now, What next?” and then after Nitish asks him this after a little while later Kira says “Too bad I haven't met him yet,he sounds like a cool person,and he could've applied a Cursed Seal on me". And then Nitish replies to Kira “don’t worry Kira I’m still here to set the seal but first I have to get back my vision.” And then after saying this Kira asks Riku if it is the time to fire the armaments. And then Nitish replies “yes, now this is the time.” And waits for the answer of Kira and Riku to fire the armaments.

[OCC: GOOD BYE MARU[NITISH AFTER SURGERY]]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku gave the confirming nod to the two once the fireworks were prepared. A grin growing on his face as he held the sign high. He took a moment to look downward at the firework bundle before Kiramaru set them off, his eyes drifting to his team.

“Who knows, Kiramaru,” Riku said with a smile, “Maybe we’ll get the chance to meet him one day. Not like they’ll keep us locked up in the village forever. Fire away!”

With the queue set, Riku didn’t bother watching to see how Kiramaru ignited the fireworks, he only took the chance to look upwards in time to see the first rockets go sailing into the sky. The stream of sparks sailing into the sky before a soft lull in the noise occurred … then the rockets detonated, sending hails of colour across the sky. Riku stared at them in amazement for a small time, taking the chance with his team to admire the display.

a_firework_display_by_theboar-d5zq2w7.jpg

After the few moments the crew shared staring at the fireworks, Riku came back to his senses, looking back towards the figure in the distance. He waved goodbye with a grin before releasing the sign and stepping backwards.

“Goodjob guys,” Riku said with a laugh, “Blinks, we gotta get those eyes checked out soon. Kir-“

Riku stopped addressing Kiramaru for a moment, spinning his head towards the fireworks in the sky once more with a thoughtful expression. He finally figured out a good nickname for Kiramaru.

“Sparks,” Riku said, addressing Kiramaru, “Blinks, we need to leave. Someone is going to investigate this.”

With that mention, he spun to leave, his head remaining towards the figure in the distance for a few more moments. The shinobi around here always seemed so strict, so quick to punish. If someone had been exiled for showing a little rebellion, he had earned Riku’s respect.

“Goodluck out there.” He said, almost a whisper.

With that, he bounded away, taking the chance to flee the scene with his team before anyone had identified them. Their farewells to the dark shinobi were done. It wasn’t soon after their departure that the fireworks had run out. It should be enough of a show.

[Leaving Thread!]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then after getting the confirmation, Kira launches the armaments in the air. And then after firing them Nitish hears there voice and then feels them from his heart because he was not able to see anything he was blind. And then after a little pause Riku says “Goodjob guys, Blinks, we gotta get those eyes checked out soon. Kir-. “And then after hearing Riku Nitish replies “Yeah, That right I have to get a medical nin to get my vision back.” And then after a little pause Riku said “Sparks, Blinks, we need to leave. Someone is going to investigate this.” And then after a little pause later Nitish says “sparks that a good name for Kira Riku” and then Nitish says “We gotta get out of here or someone will come to get us.” And then after a little while later Nitish shouts out “Bye…. Bye… Maru you gotta come back fast.” And then Nitish heads towards the hospital with Riku.

[TOPIC LEFT DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back