Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Farewell to all [Requesting exit]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would approach the gate in full regalia of her rank as Sennin. She needed to head back to Leaf. She would wait, passport in hand and blue eyes watching.

'It was eventful but you should get back.' a voice said from inside her.

'I know. I have research to do and other responsibilities.'

Nagisa would look on, past the gates towards where she knew Leaf was. It was time to go home.

[requesting exit]

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Pushing open a door with her hips the young captain used her fingers to count her daily activities for the day. Papers and notes were pressed against her chest being held with one arm. Long midnight strands of hair slipped past her cheeks. Allowing her free hand to bring them back behind her ear her eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar face. “Ah, Nagisa!” Grinning politely Mirō looked at her hands, noticing the passport. “Time to head home huh? Been a while I believe.” Leaving the large stack of papers on a nearby desk Mirō reached out for her passport. Within a blink crimson hues glanced carefully over her passport. Shutting her passport it spun within her hand to present it face first to Nagisa. “You’re free to go! Have a safe trip back! And remember, we need to rekindle again sometime.” Another playful smile was tossed at her again. With all said and done Mirō turned back to gather her papers. Immediately leaving to find the one who left their post.

[Topic entered]
[Exit access granted to Nagisa]
[Topic left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa looked at Mirō and smiled. She remembered their last meeting fondly. It was nice to let loose every now and again.

"I hope to see you again. Please feel free to visit Leaf. I will return the favor and show you around and we can show each other how much we ahve grown."

Nagisa would smile as she caught the passport and placce it in a safe place.

It was now time to go home and hopefully, sooner rather than later.

[topic left]
[village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back