Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fate/Shadow: Foreigner Clash! [Spectating]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
I’ve been called many names in my years, The Devil of Iwagakure, The Queen of battle, The Dark One... I prefer Akira. What brought me to this place, it was in the air, a smell I was all to familiar with. The smell of battle was always the sweetest of scent. The Tomomi girl I had heard about was here and she really did have horns. I wasn’t one to trust or believe in intel but it would seem that they got something right. I wasn’t tracking her because I was on a mission or because the higher ups may have had some suspicions of her... no, I could give a damn about that. I do as I choose and I answer to no one. I care for nothing, nothing more than right now, in this moment. The moment that I have found a true warrior to do battle. I’d watch the two closely from a position where I was hardly noticeable and where my presence couldn’t effect the battle. No, I would not want that. I needed to see if either of the two met my measure or else I have wasted my time. From what I could tell neither of the two had landed a single blow to the other but not from the lack of trying. Still, I could tell that they weren’t evenly matched. Perhaps in skill they were but not in might. No, both had trump cards no doubt but only one would topple the other. The strong survive and the weak die, that is the rule of nature. A top a tree I’d stand patiently with my arms crossed. My heart racing with excitement and my blood boiling with lust to do battle. I wanted to see their power and I always get what I want.

“Show me your power...”

[Spectating]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back