Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fated Encounter [Kitsune]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hadn't been long since Yanjirou entered Kumogakure, and already he was in search of places to see. The boy had yet to even secure a place to stay, despite the advice given to him by the gate guard. There were far too many things to see for him to remember everything about that meeting, Kumo's architecture was breathtaking enough, but add that to the size and amount of buildings in the village, and you've got a killer combo, that could very well be killer to the child. If he allowed himself to get too distracted, that is...

Of course he knew he was still in foreign territory, and remembering the assignment he was given, he made sure to keep an ear out for anything interesting. Eventually, amidst his goggling, Yanji heard something that certainly peaked his interest. Although their accents made it a bit difficult to understand, there was - without a doubt - the mention of a library. Like many things, the young Byakko had read about these places. A haven for academics, filled to the brim with books from all around the world; if those words were accurate, it should easily put his own collection to shame! The boy quickly pinpointed the source of those words, and followed the pair that were speaking with each other. They appeared to be around his age, but did not display their village's symbol. Perhaps they were only fledglings, certainly not worth speaking to, judging by the contents of their conversation. They only spoke of women they've "peeped" on...

After some time walking, they finally reached the building that was mentioned, and already it had the boy's hopes up. Similar to the rest of the village, the building's architecture was impressive, to say the least. Yanjirou clenched his fist.. There was no time to sit and stare, there was so much more to see inside! Passing both of the boys he had followed, Yanji rushed inside and quickly received a shock he could not possibly have anticipated. Row upon row, floor upon floor, there was practically no end to the amount of books contained within each bookcase. No book could possibly do this "library" justice, for there was no word that could possibly describe it. Simply looking at it, the boy felt weak kneed, and could swear he would be blinded should he stare for too long. There was no telling where he should even start... Normally his journey for knowledge began with finding a source, not a subject. Perhaps his days of scrounging for remnants of lost or forgotten knowledge in the abandoned scroll locker were over, perhaps he was meant to undertake this journey for the sole purpose of finding this place, and living out the rest of his life here. Only time could tell now.

Taking several deep breaths, the young Byakko decided it would be best to learn more about things relating to him before taking on whole new challenges. And there was already one thing he knew he could research, assuming that they had something pertaining to it. He approached the librarian that manned the front desk, asking her about anything that might relate to "living weapons," and she quickly pointed him to section U, which contained books on military science. Seemed appropriate at least. Thanking her for her help, he turned toward section U and made his way into what could only be heaven.

Now with an objective in mind, it was far easier to stay focused, but it still took nearly every ounce of his mental fortitude to avoid freaking out. Even then, he had brief moments where he lost all self control, grabbing books were unrelated to his research subject. Examples being books on kinjutsu, various types of weapons, and even military tactics that were released to the public. Eventually however, the boy happened to find a book that was exactly what he was looking for, and even appropriately named.

"Living Weapons: History and Modern Uses." Yanjirou couldn't help but chuckle at how simple it was to find what he was looking for, and he quickly found a nearby table to set his stack of books and get started. As he'd always done, the boy would read the entire book, cover to cover, in order to completely absorb the knowledge within. However time consuming it was, this always seemed to be the best way for him to learn, and so he began, trying his best to ignore all outside noise and stares.
MFT
OOC: Wasn't sure where I would add this into the post, but he's wearing a hood that covers his face, and displays Suna's symbol on his arm.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
1EdSru5.jpg

日光 優輝 – Nikkou Yuuki

Yuuki was wandering up and down the sections of the library, hunting books on Tsukomogami techniques, as surely there might be someone that had provided one or more books on the subject. Her own living sword was strapped to her back, semi-hidden by her long hair, but revealed by the handle sticking up above her shoulder. As she turned a corner into section U, she immediately spotted a person sitting with a large stack of books, and according to the symbol on his clothes, he wasn’t even from the city, he was a foreigner from Sunagakure.

She wandered over and took a gander at the stack of books, to see the titles, and much to her surprise there was a book on living weapons. Apparently this kid was researching the same things as she were. ”Excuse me, boyo. But that book you’re reading. It wouldn’t happen to be on Tsukomogami techniques, would it?” she inquired, looking the kid directly in the face, or, where his face should be, despite the hood covering it. Ordinarily Yuuki wouldn’t have uttered a word to the foreigner, but he did sit with the exact kind of literature she had come to find from one of the shelves in this immensely large building.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou was surprised to find his studies interrupted by a local, he would never have expected such an encounter in this grand hall of knowledge. Of course, the hall of knowledge only seemed to be providing him with new ways to learn...

"Hmmm," The boy thumbed through the book briefly to ensure his next statement would not be groundless, "I believe it is, yes. That word has been used several times since I began reading." This was exciting, he may have someone to discuss his findings with, and he now knew for certain what his weapon's "condition" was. Interesting, to be certain. Looking up from his book, the young Byakko scanned over the woman that had approached him.

He quickly noticed the hilt sticking up from behind her shoulder, and smiled slightly as he realized that she may have a similar weapon to his own. The thought of comparing his own weapon to another's sparked the boy's interest even more, and caused his eyes to glow under his hood. A flurry of question went through his mind, but he knew he'd have to limit himself to one at a time to avoid overwhelming his new acquaintance. First things first...

"I'm Byakko Yanjirou, would you mind if I ask you some questions about this, 'Tsukumogami?' You seem as if you might be more knowledgeable about the subject." Nailed it... At this point, her name didn't matter to him. She was now a potential source for quick answers, and perhaps even an example or two. This trip to the library may have proved more valuable than he originally expected...

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuuki raised an eyebrow at the glowing eyes. A neat party trick, sure, but really? It was so tacky. Ah well, the kid went on to introduce himself and try to flatter her. Shame really, because Yuuki herself didn’t exactly know a lot about the whole thing herself. But she did know someone that would. ”I’m Nikkou Yuuki, and as for knowledge, I’m afraid I’ll have to disappoint you kiddo. I don’t actually know much about it at all, despite being one. However, I do know someone that does know all about it.” she said and smiled, very clearly showing her sharp fangs.

Yuuki pondered for a second ”Do you want to meet her?” she asked before elaborating ”I have to go see her today either way. I might as well bring you along. I’m sure she’d be delighted to get to explain the intricacies of her studies. She tries with me, but I just can’t concentrate on too much talking. In one ear, and out the other.” she folded her arms beneath her bust and looked at the kid. ”So. If you’re up to it, put the books back, and lets get on our way.” she said with a smirk, that once again showed off her fangs.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yanjirou committed the woman's name to memory, but was saddened - yet equally fascinated - by the news. Despite her lack of knowledge of living weapons, she was a living weapon. Perhaps that was making a ploy at her status as a shinobi, but if she was being serious, then it seemed his best bet would be to visit the "someone" that knew more about Tsukumogami. He would have to contain himself until they reached this person, now that he knew any questions he had might fall on deaf ears until they reached this person.

The young Byakko listened to the instructions given, and returned each book to its original place in the library before returning to the woman. He had noticed the unusually large canine teeth she had, but soon forgot about them as he began thinking of questions to ask upon their arrival. Perhaps that would be one of them...

"Shall we go then?" He said upon his return, anticipation building inside of him as he began fantasizing about the meeting to come. Clearly the one they were going to was an intellectual, otherwise she would not have studies to explain the intricacies of in the first place.

Today was sure to excite. More than it already had.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back