Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Festival of Ice and Fire Event: [Storyteller & Play/Free RP]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The hollow clonk of hammers on wooden planks can be heard rhythmically tapping pieces into place as a platform is slowly erected. Workers construct a stage for an open air performance and benches on the large slab of cold stone towards at the entrance of the Iwa village. Decorations and a prepping area for performers are added over time as the area is prepped for the festival to come. With the open area it is considered prime real estate acoustically for entertainment in the densely packed village. As a few volunteers come in to finish the decoration the workers move on to other areas.

An older man sits calmly after the construction is complete rereading a script and drinks tea to calm his voice that will no doubt become horse over the next few days. Actors and actresses make small talk as they prep to perform out the actions of the tale in a silent play behind the story teller.

With the preparations complete the Storyteller and actors tell an interpretation of the story behind the festival every other hour from midmorning to dusk.
The festival was originally based on an old fable of a fire spirit and an ice spirit that were having a discussion when they find a wanderer traveling in the snow fallen and close to death. As wondering spirits themselves the spirit of ice although not violent explains once seeing the man reflects he would die since he had come out in the winter and lost his way. With no food or shelter his death was the natural order of things because that is the nature of how the wilds of those lands worked. The Fire spirit didn’t agree saying that humans were not as wise as the spirits being new to the world and would not understand such things unless taught. With kindness the fire spirit saves the traveler who feels the warm of life returning as a blessing from the fire spirit and a lesson, going back to their village they share the story and the village mimics this tale sharing in the warmth of forgiving and caring for one’s fellow man and woman, kindness to one another as a brother and or sister of the village.

Over time the story morphed to include that too much passion in something can be one’s folly as well since touching the flames of a fire gets one burned to explain why restraint at times was needed. Also the ice spirit’s actions weren’t thought to be unnatural or evil although some consider it stubborn by some. Others believe it symbolizes a practicality and awareness of the ways of the world since no man women or child can escape the reality and nature of the world around them. These spirits like many others over time became respected and revered. For some the festival is a time to reflect on the year’s events and what’s to come.

[Event does not count towards one's RP Thread cap limit. Area is free to RP in with multiple people having separate conservations, joining one another to watch the play or just RP.]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Festival of Ice and Fire Event: [Storyteller & Play/Free

[legend="[img]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/dayvione/030ec882-d7f5-4b70-9e71-f561440853c7_zps5ef0efee.jpg[/img]"][col]
Traveler's Dairy
My father's caravans were like going to be in town for at least a month for the holidays and festivals taking place, ugh. Family month I suppose... I'm not one for many holidays or festivals except for those that celebrate the Fayth but here I was bored out of my mind and looking for something to keep me occupied. Originally I opted to stay home rather than to be at any festivals but as I said I was bored, plus Mikana invited me out. I told her I'd think about it but had no intentions of doing so. I am starting to regret that as now I'm here alone... by alone I mean that I'm at this festival and I don't know anyone here. Though familiar faces would wave their hands at me from time to time and of course I'd wave back as if I know them because... well... it be rude not to. Maybe I should have left with Mikana when she asked me. At least I wouldn't be strolling up and down here by myself... Man, I can't wait till the caravans are ready to depart again. I only say this because I get use to scenery to easily. I lived the majority of my life on the open road with my father and there was nothing like it. Sight seeing, action, danger, the works. Whenever I traveled with the caravans, I'd feel at peace and never have I been bored like this. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my village but I never been one to sit in one place for too long is all.

Music was playing and kids were running up and down the streets as the festival went on. I however, eventually tuned the surroundings completely off as I strolled up and down the crowds looking for Mikana, giving only small glances to the flashy booths but only because they were so bright and decorative that you couldn't like not look. I was wearing twin short swords on my back strap, two katanas rested on my side, small throwing daggers were visibly strapped to my right thigh and I carried in my hand a rather large katana. I might have looked like I was prepared for war but it's how I always traveled outside my house. Aside from said equipment, I wore a mini skirt and a short sleeve blouse. Nothing special I know, but hey, whatever.[/legend]|
Notes
-I'm so bored!
-Now I'm just walking up and down the streets aimlessly
-Where'd Mikana go?
-Wow that both was bright!
-MFT
[/col]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
Well, it wasn’t exactly what he had practically begged for, but part of him really didn’t want to complain. Niji had spent the better part of the morning trying to convince the mission team to let him take a contract, after his last mission they had told him to take a break because the more out of country mission he did, the more chance there was of him becoming recognizable which of course, would be bad. Whilst he knew that this was a sound reason, he hated just being stuck at home, he wanted to go out and adventure, explore all the different cultures, he loved Stone but learning all those strange and often fun customs from other places was just so satisfying to him. The mission team finally caved, due to just being annoyed at the man by that point and they gave him a mission, he was reluctant to accept it but, he knew arguing was getting nowhere. He was to patrol the festival and stop any trouble before it became anything big, just to keep the good times rolling without any drunken brawls breaking out.

Run and tell all of the angels
This could take all night
Think I need a devil to help me get things right

Hook me up a new revolution
'Cause this one is a lie
We sat around laughing and watched the last one die~

He would be perched just a little higher up than the crowds currently wandering the streets and as per usual he would be singing to himself as he listened for anything going on. He figured that he would at least get to enjoy the festival as he worked, keeping a positive attitude on the situation and becoming fully aware of the crowd gathering just below him, looking up to him quietly. He would continue to sing as if he hadn’t noticed them till the end where the small crowd would clap him; he would bow with a big grin and thank them. He must have seemed a little out of place sat where he was, donning his grey chuunin jacket under which lay a long sleeved, steel blue shirt, he wore a pair of charcoal jeans and a pair of black boots and upon his head sat a blue beanie with his rusty hair spilling out of all sides, finally was his black, leather eye patch over his right eye.

As the small crowd below him dispersed he gave his attention to a figure that had been walking back and forth the whole while and they seemed to be carrying a lot of weapons, at least they seemed to be that, the distinct tone of metal resonated within his ears. He’d hop down and head over to the person, rather unsure as to their gender which was always embarrassing, but a part of being blind he supposed, sonar can’t tell him everything after all. Once he was within this persons ear shot, which in the large, noisy crowds was almost right on top of them, he would say. “That’s a lot of weaponry to be carrying around a festival? Would you happen to be stuck in the same boat as me? Then again probably not… I think this is more of a punishment for me.” He’d tilt his head as he pondered that thought for a moment and then shrugged. “Well, it’s not a fantastic punishment if so.” He’d give a soft chuckle. “Sorry, as I was saying, you’re carrying a lot of weaponry for such an event, you also look kind of lost or you’re perhaps searching for something? I can’t count the amount of times you’ve walked back and forth. Mostly because I wasn’t keeping count but that’s neither here nor there.” Though he was seriously questioning them, he didn’t want to come across as some asshole who just wanted to scold her or anything, so he would wear his biggest, happiest smile as he conversed.
[/legend]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Koyoko felt herself alone in the sea of people around her, the smiling faces didn’t seem to spark the same revelry in her they had though. Sitting in one place too long for a friend seemed to be doing a number to call up her wonderlust it seemed. To appease it Koyoko found herself searching the crowd as she moved through festival booths for her friend Mikana.

Meanwhile Niji found himself in the city for some mandatory in garrison R&R it seemed. They did give him a consolation mission though, patrolling the festival which for the most part meant walk around the festival and break up any big disputes. It was really exciting stuff…if you compared it to watching a stone for several hours. From his perch as he sang to himself he found himself people watching. His job and song had him occupied enough to not notice the crowd forming underneath for his impromptu performance. Politely thanking the crowd for their praise before they dispersed he’d find the first real sign of a possibility of something to do.

Walking up to the young lady decked out for combat he opted to find out if she was going to cause trouble or on a similar mission and started to talk shop, the conversation hit all the bases of if she’d like company it seemed to help find the person or thing she was looking for when the two would noticed a rather perturbed young girl around Koyoko’s height and a taller boy around Niji’s.

”You are IMPOSSIBLE!!! Tomo this is why you don’t have a girlfriend!” a girl said as she stomped by.

”But Reika you signed up for it. I can’t do it, I’m not putting on the makeup and dress.” Tomo reminded her trying to be the voice of reason.

”That’s why I asked YOU to do it Tomo! You know the Special Red Jam Donuts are a limited time thing this time of year and I have a sweet tooth. Besides you have long eyelashes. Go get two oranges. Boom. You’re a girl, you have all the right parts.” Reika explained putting from his face to his chest before grabbing her own waist like she had just pointed out something incredibly ingenious.

”I just did a show, plus I have to cover for someone who didn’t show up for this show! And it’s a role for a guy. I’m not going to put on girl clothes. And I don’t have the right parts! I have boy parts… You think we can find two people to fill our spots just out of...” he started to rant before he stopped and patted Reika on the shoulder and pointed.

When she looked at Niji she made the comment, ”He wouldn’t make a good lookin’ lady Tomo, now you’re just talking cra-“ she became as his hand latched onto her head and pivoted it to look at Koyoko.

Reika and Tomo looked at each other and smiled giving each other a thumbs up their eyes shooting out with four point stars of light with the inspiration.

”Onee-sama! Oni-sama! You look really good. Yep too good to not help out two loyal citizens of Stone, why I don’t know why you should be here where everyone can’t see how good you two look when you can be on a stage. Yeah yeah.” the two suddenly excited young people explained.

”There’s no talking. Nope. Just got to pantomime what the speaker says happens. Yep yep. Don’t worry if he oogles you a little. He doesn’t it to me all the time…. Cus, ya know, I got it going on.” Reika explained to turn and look at Tomo explaining with his hand she ‘did not have it going on’. After she socked him in the face they’d wait for Koyoko and Niji to two customs each one that looked like a fire themed outfit and one that looked like an ice themed outfit. If the two took their eyes off Tomo and Reika they’d find cutouts that look like them and the two already running out of the area screaming out about jam donuts.

Someone would eventually walk up to Koyoko and Niji and look at the two and the outfits. ”You guys are on in ten minutes… make sure you two don’t both wear fire or ice to go out there.” they’d explain before walking off.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Fire & Ice[/size]"]She wore a red dress to show how excited she was. It was the first time she would see this play or be able to attend the festival. Her parents never let her go before, they were worried she would get into something or offend someone. They told her she was too young, but this was her year. She was joining the academy and used this as her reason for why she wasn't too young. They had no rebuttal so they had to let her go. She was ecstatic and it showed in the way she moved through the crowd, in manner more like a dance than a run.
"Oh, what's that! …Oh cool, that's pretty!" She moved haphazardly with her fluffy, white hair blowing behind her. Then she got to where they were presenting the play, and she watched the actors perform while the storyteller tells the, well, story. She stood on a spot in the audience near the middle of it. She managed to stay out of peoples' view, without it even crossing her mind that she might be blocking someone's view of the play, and she stood still the whole time it was going on.
She stuck a finger to her bottom lip and pulled it down as she processed the information. She learned that the fire was warmhearted, and kind, and it reminded her of the color red. Instantly it connected inside her head, that the color red could be connected to fire. It was a marvelous thing, which would set in motion Chi's story in flames.
"Hold on…" After this presentation of the play was over, Chi looked around and for the first time she realized that she had lost her parents, even though they told her not to wander off. "Mom! Dad! …Oops." She giggled and hopped off the bench to begin a hunt through the crowd for her parents.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:316|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

c2a04c32-53b2-42f8-b012-1335d63070d3_zpsa537f5e1.jpg

To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing at the festival. I hadn't been in Iwagakure very long, so although I may have been accustomed to many of the folklore and beliefs, I wasn't quite prepared for the excitement that I'd gotten lost in. I'd made a typical decision to wear a white button up shirt, slim khaki pants and a pair of black shoes. My sword was hanging on my arm with a strap of bandage I had attached to it; Surprisingly, bandage proved to be far more durable than I'd ever expected. I couldn't think of a single person in Iwagakure that I'd call my friend from the past year, but I couldn't name one from the outside of the village either. It's not that I was ever shy or reserved, I just didn't ever have much of an opportunity to be social I suppose.

One could say that I'm too trusting in people, but I would rather think that I prefer finding the good in them. Not long into the festival I found myself in a crowd of people all laughing(and for some reason, stumbling) as if the festival were the best event they'd ever attended. I introduced myself to a few of them as a common courtesy and they gave me some kind of iced drink in a short glass. It looked a lot like tea, so I assumed that when they said it was good they were totally right. The reality of the small drink was that it was almost painful to consume and they insisted that the pain and instant cringing would subside if I quickly poured a few more down my throat. I did as I was told, and soon enough they sent me on my way.

Stumbling through the crowds myself, I couldn't help but wonder why people were so nice to me! I'd never met them before and they were just too kind..maybe they were all just having a great day and decided to share the wealth! Who knew. On my drunken adventure I ate three bowls of wasabi ice cream, met three new people, a cat and a statue, and tripped on my own feet more times than I could count. When I least expected it, I heard a girl calling to her parents a few feet away, and as a monk my first instinct was to help, so I made my way over to her and introduced myself. "Hey there, my name is Iori. I'm a sensei here in this fine village, and I'm here to help! Did you lose your parents?" I took a second to come up with an idea of where they could be, and my face lit up with excitement when I finally did.

"I bet they're at the festival!~"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Fire & Ice[/size]"]Shortly after she hopped off the bench she was walked up to by a stranger asking about her parents. She put a finger to her lip and it fell over as she watched him. She looked absolutely adorable looking up at this man who seemed to be a bit… off. He introduced himself as Iori and said he was a sensei for their village. Chi wasn't sure if she believed him, it seemed like he was drunk to her, which mean he must have been really drunk because Chi wasn't usually quick to catch onto that sort of thing. She giggled as he brought about his idea as to where they could be.
"You're silly! Of course they're at the festival!" She put clasped her hands behind her back and looked around. "The problem is that all these people are here as well…. And technically they lost me, since they were supposed to be watching me." Being fairly short Chi couldn't get a good view with the crowd being so big. However, she figured she could use this guy to her advantage, she looked at his white shirt and knew he was pure (even if he was drunk and his shoes were black).
"I've got an idea!" Without asking she would attempt to jump on the man's back, paying no attention to the sword he had hanging from his arm. If he let her she could get on the man's shoulders and see over the crowd. At least, that was her plan, in reality all the people in the crowd would probably just look the same to her because of all the different lights and colors. Then there was the fact that the man was drunk and his ability to keep even this young ten-year-old girl on his shoulders at the moment was difficult to determine.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:306[/size]"][/legend]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

[legend="[img]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/dayvione/030ec882-d7f5-4b70-9e71-f561440853c7_zps5ef0efee.jpg[/img]"][col]
Traveler's Dairy
Interesting enough, a man with an eye patch approaches me. One would say that a real warrior's strength and their experiences can be visibly seen, etched on to their bodies. The mistakes they have made and learned from, a story behind each and every scar. I took a moment to asses the man before me and noticed the chunnin vest under his garments. He had said that he couldn't count how many times I'd walk back and forth but the vest he wore said otherwise. Maybe he was a guard for the festivities but he definitely lacked proper decorum. He hadn't introduced himself but at least he was pretending to be friendly... perhaps he was genuine in his smile but in our line of work, as a shinobi, deception was everything. So extended that bit of courtesy by using my over exaggerated smile. In doing so I found myself smiling for reals due to my smile causing his smile to get bigger. Were we really competing with our smiles? It was fun, funny, whatever ha ha. A complete distraction from what I was doing, promptly followed was an even bigger distraction... one less enjoyable however. These frantic individuals said some rather nice things about me and then ditched me with their responsibilities. Like, I had stuff to do... sort of. Worst of all the play and or performance was due in only but a few minutes. Those con artist were much better than he or I at deception clearly. What was I going to do? I never preformed before and I had terrible stage fright! Ok so I never been on a stage before but I can tell that I would have stage fright because, like, err! I'm so embarrassed already! Where is Mikana when you need her? I took up the costume of fire and gave my new one eyed companion a real smile before tossing him his new ice costume all extra nonchalant. I told him to suit up, ha ha ahaha I sounded cool and confident at the time but god was I nervous. At least no one could tell, I'm a warrior and warriors show no weakness! I can do this, I know I can![/legend]|
Notes
-He has an eye patch... pretty badass
-Looks like I've been had
-Where's Mikana when you need her?
-I have to be strong!
-MFT
Chat Box said:
[That Man]“That’s a lot of weaponry to be carrying around a festival? Would you happen to be stuck in the same boat as me? Then again probably not… I think this is more of a punishment for me.... Well, it’s not a fantastic punishment if so. Hm hm hm... Sorry, as I was saying, you’re carrying a lot of weaponry for such an event, you also look kind of lost or you’re perhaps searching for something? I can’t count the amount of times you’ve walked back and forth. Mostly because I wasn’t keeping count but that’s neither here nor there.”
[Ryujin Koyoko]"I'm sorry, who are you again??? Have we met?"

[NPC Female]”You are IMPOSSIBLE!!! Tomo this is why you don’t have a girlfriend!”
[NPC Male]”But Reika you signed up for it. I can’t do it, I’m not putting on the makeup and dress.”
[NPC Female]”That’s why I asked YOU to do it Tomo! You know the Special Red Jam Donuts are a limited time thing this time of year and I have a sweet tooth. Besides you have long eyelashes. Go get two oranges. Boom. You’re a girl, you have all the right parts.”
[NPC Male]”I just did a show, plus I have to cover for someone who didn’t show up for this show! And it’s a role for a guy. I’m not going to put on girl clothes. And I don’t have the right parts! I have boy parts… You think we can find two people to fill our spots just out of...”
[NPC Female]”He wouldn’t make a good lookin’ lady Tomo, now you’re just talking cra-“
[NPC's]”Onee-sama! Oni-sama! You look really good. Yep too good to not help out two loyal citizens of Stone, why I don’t know why you should be here where everyone can’t see how good you two look when you can be on a stage. Yeah yeah.”
[NPC Female]”There’s no talking. Nope. Just got to pantomime what the speaker says happens. Yep yep. Don’t worry if he oogles you a little. He doesn’t it to me all the time…. Cus, ya know, I got it going on.”
[NPC's]”You guys are on in ten minutes… make sure you two don’t both wear fire or ice to go out there.”
[NPC other Male]”You guys are on in ten minutes… make sure you two don’t both wear fire or ice to go out there.”
[Ryujin Koyoko]"Well... I guess it's time to suit up. Your not going to leave a stranger hanging are you?" *gives real smile*
[/col]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Kizami_Kun/PostPicNiji_zps4fa0e74a.png[/img]"]
Niji would sigh internally as the person spoke to him; by the tone it was obvious that she was a girl and that meant he wouldn’t embarrass himself down the line, hopefully. She seemed to be rather confused as to who he was and no one would blame her, Niji had a way of talking that made him seem overly familiar with a person, as if he’d known them for years. He would laugh softly at her questioning; sensing that he’d perhaps just bombarded the poor girl with far to much for a greeting. “I apologize. I’m Niji and I do not believe we have met before. I’d remember your voice if we had, but it’s new to me.” He’d wait a moment to let sink in what he just said but before he could add more to his introduction, he noticed some rather boisterous voices being aimed toward him and the girl and they would quickly approach. Niji had indeed heard what they had been saying but he was rather unsure of how to handle the situation and had not yet pieced together the fact that they were about to force something onto then, downside of being an airhead.

Moments later, after a ton of exposition, he, and he assumed the girl,, were left standing holding some type of clothing. Niji was a little annoyed at the pair that had run and it would honestly take little effort to chase them down and do many bad things to them for being so cheeky. However he always did enjoy the story of ice and fire and pantomiming what the narrator was saying would certainly make it even simpler. His partner seemed a little less gung-ho than he, in fact she seemed quite nervous and despite her words Niji would question it. “Your heart rate has sped up you know.” He’d say with a smile and taking a free hand he would place it carefully on her shoulder. “Yeah, I will do this with you, but you might need to help me out a little here, for instance…” He would remove his hand from her and hold up the outfit she had chosen for him to wear. “Am I the fire or the ice? Being blind makes things like this hard.” He’d laugh, having long come to love the fact that he saw things differently to others, he did often wish he could see things like colour but, in reality he saw so much more with his sonar that it didn’t seem worth losing over it. “By the way, you’re cute when you smile for real.” He’d say with a cheesy smile, Niji wasn’t a flirt at all, in fact if you asked him he’d deny ever having flirted with someone. How he doesn’t realize that he is doing it is kind of cute but also a little frustrating.
[/legend]

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Something about this girl was awfully familiar. Maybe it was that she looked a lot like someone I'd seen before, but that was all besides the point. What was most important was that she had lost her parents- or rather, her parents had lost her? Either way, they would need to be reunited at all costs! I decided that this was a high level mission for me to perform for a civilian such as herself, and dropped to one knee in respect, laying my sword on the ground in front of me. "I vow to you, that I will lay my life on the line to complete this-" I cut myself off when I hiccuped uncontrollably for about a minute straight. "What was I just.." I'd forgotten what I was saying already, so I put my sword back on my arm and stood up again.

The girl had an idea, so whatever it was I decided to go with it. I had a feeling she was about to jump on me so I bent down to let her on my back, then reached to push her up onto my shoulders. Although I was oblivious, I was extremely drunk and decided that it was a great idea to give myself more stability with some control of my chakra, which would manifest itself as fire. I'd gotten pretty good at controlling it over the last couple of days, so I gave the girl an assuring pat on the knee next to my face and covered myself. "Try not to move while I do this, miss." I went through a couple of hand signs and was wrapped in a mantle of blue fire, which would give me more stability as well as make me stick out to anyone in the crowd. "Don't worry, my flames won't burn unless I want them to, so I've manipulated them not to for your sake-" I hiccuped again...apparently fire couldn't cure that. If she were to touch the blue flames, they would actually feel somewhat cool to her, about the temperature of a glass of water.

I started making my way through the crowd, not needing to push anyone aside because they were sure to steer clear of me, but I wasn't seeing anyone that resembled the girl on my shoulders. I looked up to her for a moment, "Oh, by the way, I don't think I caught your name."

[ooc: Sorry about the wait!]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Fire & Ice[/size]"]Chi giggled at the man's hiccupping fit, she was going to tell him to hold his breathe to get rid of it but she didn't think it would help. After she got up on his shoulders Chi felt a pat on her knee so she looked down at Iori to see what he was doing. He told her not to move she tried her best to stay really still. He did some hand seals and so Chi braced herself, not knowing what he would be capable of. His apparent age alone made her believe he had to be of a high rank in the village if he was a shinobi. She thought maybe it was some kind of seeking jutsu that would allow him to search for her parents without moving, or perhaps he would summon some kind of creature with wings that could fly over the crowd. Then something even better happened, he burst into flames (at least that's how she saw it).
"Oh wow! Cool!" She would yell, a large smile appearing on her face. She was absolutely amazed by his ability to engulf his body in flames, and even more by the fact that it didn't burn her. She would move her hand through the fire and giggled. Distracted by the blue flames, Chi almost didn't notice him talking to her. "My name? Oh, how silly of me. My name is Chi, of the Kogane clan! I absolutely love what you did with your fire. Except, it's blue, which is odd to me. I was watching the play and the fire was red, which has the best personality out of all colors. The fire was so nice, it embodied the color red. Maybe I'll he a fire jutsu specialist! Mmmm…"[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:293[/size]"][/legend]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kyoko easily slipped into the outfit over her clothes adjusting her sword belts and swords into position on the outside just incase there was a need. A combination of Red and Orange with Yellow highlights after she made the comment to the man with the eye patch a young lady seemed to come out of no where, for a second Kyoko was surprised as the young lady was in her face and blinked her face moved and was pushed about. Afterwards in the span of her blink she opened her eyes looking around. The woman was gone and it felt like something was on her face. The reflection in a spare prop let Kyoko see her face to look a being of fire, vibrant orange eye shadow blended to a smokey black and yellow lipstick might have the young girl grabbing the prop for a better look. Feminine but fierce seemed to be the look when she heard someone say ”Fire girls done. Ice guy’s still trying to get into costume… WARDROBE!” Kyoko would notice a blur of Niji being fully dressed and his clothes disappearing off him piece by piece and being replaced, he wore a simple outfight in shades of dark and light blue with white accents, to her patterns of flames on her outfit he had icicles and snowflakes. Kyoko would notice no makeup on his face but had someone put a snowflake on his eye patch?

”Two minutes!” someone barked.

Niji and Kyoko could already heard the crowds.

Chi and Iori would notice people moving as another show of the play was starting up.

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col]
Misfit Diary​
You probably wouldn't believe it unless you saw it and for those attending this bell end of a festival, ya probably did see it. Yeah, it was me hoping from one head to the next in order to avoid the traffic that was the crowd. I mean, last time I walked through a crowd, some wanker grabbed at me. Like, what was up with that? It's like the village is full of paedophiles or something. However, I may or may not have a bit of dog dung at the boot of my show. I knew I smelled something back there. Anywho, head hoping with no pun intended, I came across a burning man carrying a young girl and was like woah! I have to do something and quick before they both have this entire strip smelling like burnt bacon wrap in zombie. So I leaped from a citizens forehead and thrust myself into the burning man. No, dead ass serious, I snatched the little girl from harms way and I like full on tackled the man. I started patting him down with my foot and kicking dirt onto him promptly followed by a quick low level water jutsu. It wasn't till afterward I noticed the flames being a blue in shade and zero to no heat was emitting from it. Like, what the hell? ...Suddenly it hit me, this was some kind of showy jutsu and he wasn't actually on fire hits the lack of screaming for help before I started stomping him out. Once I realized this, I would help the man up assuming the fire wouldn't burn though I was still cautious about touching him while on fire... muddy... and wet.

"Oops oops, sorry mate! I thought you were on fire! Sorry I just tackled and stomped on your dad. I thought you both were on fire and nobody seemed to be helping. Ha ahaha jokes on me init?"

[ooc: Aloha STONE VILLAGE!]|
aee05bc2-1343-4a10-825a-69281faac94d_zps2d1eecd8.jpg
0e1f3dbd-2a33-4f79-83e3-cb05394da41f_zps21515386.jpg
a1002604-21e6-48bb-91ee-0851b65ed842_zps679e5f55.jpg
[/col]

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was definitely nice that someone else could appreciate the hard work that I put into mastering my flames. The cool blue fire illuminated the area around us even more than the lights that were strung about the entire festival. To anyone that dare go near me, they would appear beautiful, majestic, and maybe a little mysterious. However, fire was never taken lightly of all the elements. Most look at a flame as solely dangerous, and they aren't exactly wrong. Chi was telling me that she wanted to be a fire-specialist, and whatever drunken stupor that had overcome me was now long gone. I couldn't think of any better way to sober up than the memories from becoming the host of the fire-spirit, Rokujou.

There was nothing about Rokujou that gave off a good impression. It was a vengeful, angry spirit and its name said no different. Not a day could go by that I wouldn't think about the deal I made to save my temple, but that was my choice and mine alone. With the spirit in mind, there were a few things I needed to point out to Chi about fire ninjutsu. She would probably pick up on the fact that I was no longer a drunken mess, but my personality alone would give off a fun, laid back vibe.

"You see, every shinobi is born with affinity to a certain element, meaning that their chakra is more easily mastered when using jutsu of a specific element. Most shinobi are born with only one affinity, but there are special cases that prove otherwise. There is a way to figure out what your affinity is, and I could help you with that at the academy if you like." Now for the negative side, "Fire is a very interesting element. It is beautiful, and awe-inspiring when mastered and used certain ways, but that isn't all. Of all the elements, it is the most unpredictable and dangerous to the user and those around them. It doesn't take much to send a fire spiraling out of control. It is easy to start a fire, but putting it out it another thing."

I may have worried her, but that could all be taken care of. "All you need is a good teacher."

[mft]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Fire & Ice[/size]"]Chi would listen to Iori talk, not taking any mind to the crowd to look for her family. She didn't know that shinobi were born with natural affinities, she thought you could just train and become proficient with any elements. She wondered if she would have a natural affinity to fire jutsu, or if she would be more proficient in water or earth. She felt confident in herself enough to believe that she could be one of those special cases he spoke of. She smiled at the thought of it, being proficient in all the elements and being the strongest nin user of all time.
"I bet that I will, maybe, like… be the best. I'm going to master all the jutsu!" As she said this she would throw her hands in the air triumphantly and then quickly grab onto Iori again before she could fall off. Then he started talking again about the element of fire, and though his tone made it sound like what he was saying was negative, it did nothing but increase Chi's interest in the element. "Fire is beautiful, and I like that it's beautiful and dangerous at the same time. What better way to win than to combine the beauty with the destruction of fire! Yeah, I think I'm certain. Fire is my element!"
Then something happened she wasn't expecting. A shinobi came out of nowhere and knocked the two over, grabbing Chi from the man's shoulders. The suddenness got her excited and she let out a "weee" as they flew through the air. Then she watched as the strange shinobi tried to put out the flames on Iori's person. Chi sat there with a finger on her bottom lip as she so often does, watching the scene take place. She then realized that the flames weren't harming Iori or the young girl and began apologizing. She called Iori chi's "daddy" and she giggled.
"He's not my daddy, I just met him! He helping me find my daddy. They lost me, so I have to find them." She would give a smile, though her finger would still rest there on her bottom lip.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 359[/size]"]Seems Iori didn't catch Kyoko's post, I got cha :p I just put it in after Iori's last post.[/legend]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Traveler's Dairy
If I didn't know any better I'd say my new friend here was flirting with me! Complimenting my smile and then telling me he was blind, how slick and yet charming. I'm not sure if he was truly blind or not considering his lack of a walking stick but shinobi trained without sight wasn't completely unheard of. I slipped into costume and noticed a woman like all up in my face. It was beyond startling however I kept composer. In the blink of an eye she was gone! How freaky was that? Very... I stopped myself from asking Niji, "Did you see that," he might have found the question funny. I then noticed myself via my own reflection on a small prop. I felt something funny on my face but how did this happen. It didn't look bad but a little consent would have been nice. Did the strange woman from earlier do this? Someone yelled out that the fire girl was done and ice guy was still what now? I don't know what was said but when I turned to Niji, something like a whirled wind engulfed him and he was suddenly in costume like me. Did Niji have some sort of jutsu that dressed him? He had to teach me that one one day but for now we had a show to do yeah. Besides, I could here a crowd riling up. I let out a small chuckle when I saw the eye patch had a cute snow flake design. How cute. I nodded to Niji in approval before heading out toward the stage. Nervous or not, here I come.[/legend]|
Notes
-Mysterious lady appears and disappears
-Where did this make up come from
-Witnessed the dress me up no jutsu
-MFT
Chat Box said:
[Niji] “Am I the fire or the ice? Being blind makes things like this hard.”
[Ryujin Koyoko] *Looks away while blushing* "Ice... my name is Koyoko by the way..."

[Niji] “By the way, you’re cute when you smile for real.”
[Ryujin Koyoko] *Blushing harder* ”uh up well, ha ha thanks um... well, we better get ready yeah...”

[NPC] ”Two minutes!”
[Ryujin Koyoko] "Wow, you look pretty spiffy in your winter get up. Looks like it's about show time."
[/col]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[legend="[size=4]Fire & Ice[/size]"]Before anyone could say anything, Chi heard a familiar voice from behind her. She turned and saw her mother yelling at her through the crowd. Chi stood up and looked over at her for a moment, then she realized she was mad. She took her finger off her lip and turned to Iori, "Mother found me, I guess I should go. Maybe we can hang out some other time and you can train me? We'll see!" She would wave as she ran away through the crowd towards her mother. She had a good feeling about fire jutsu.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 97|Topic left[/size]"]Crappy post, but no one is posting so I'm out.[/legend]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

iNPC Niji

Niji would sense that the girl had suddenly turned from him as she spoke, he couldn’t however figure out why. Perhaps she was simply shy he thought and decided not to ask about it, lest she scold him for asking something stupid, which did tend to happen a lot he found. “Ice? That makes it a little easier, I’d have no idea how to play fire, I’ve no talent with that element. Having said that I can’t exactly use ice jutsu either, but I am close!” He would boast unintentionally as suddenly he felt a strange sensation upon his body, he was about to lash out as he felt himself being undressed, but he realised it was probably wardrobe simply helping him get dressed and seemingly the girl had received the same treatment. “Seems the people are pretty stoked for this show huh? To go so far as to even dress us so… efficiently, quite a strange thing indeed…” He would muse with a chuckle and come close to the girl, standing next to her.

“My name is Niji, It’s a pleasure to meet you and to be working with you. I hope we can get along.” He’d state politely but then playfully add. “I thank you for the compliment on the outfit, though for all I know, you’re lying so I don’t feel bad about looking hideous.” He’d laugh again and nod with confidence. “Time to hit the stage I think, Miss Koyoko, I’ll see you on the other side.” He’d then take a moment to steel himself, he’d never imagined becoming nervous about being in front of a crowd of people before, he’d sang in front of people many times and relished the atmosphere; perhaps it was simply because he wouldn’t be singing in the stage, but acting which was something he’d never tried his hand at before, not many shinobi became actors after all.

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Everything was happening so fast.

Before I knew it, I was knocked flat on my back with a woman over top of me. It was understandable, seeing that I was on fire, but a little over the top I'd say. I did find it funny that she thought I was Chi's father, though. Did I really look that old? Here I was, feeling so young and fresh, and ready to conquer the world. Well, not literally speaking. "Hey, hey, I may not be this girl's father, but I'm also not in danger! My name is Iori, and my fire doesn't burn, but I appreciate the thought~"

I smiled at the girl that stomped on me, then I waved to Chi as she was leaving. "Sure thing, Chi. I'll actually be teaching some classes at the academy that I'd love for you to attend!" Now that I thought of it, maybe now was a good time for me to leave. A headache was setting in from the booze I unknowingly consumed, and I was ready to get in bed for a long time. "I gotta get out of here, see you around!"

[Topic Left]

Leaf Sage

Yen
ASP
Deaths

With Niji and Koyoko dressed and walking on stage they saw the mass that was the crowd in front of them finally. Realization of a group of well over thirty people mostly children were watching them became blatantly obvious to the self-conscious Koyoko.
The chatter was mild as the voice of the storyteller boomed along over the din of children asking parents, each other, or a guardian what was going on at various points.

From the story the speaker had gotten to the part where a lost traveler had fallen finally succumbing to the winter weather when the two stepped on stage. They would see a man dressed in shambled clothing playing the part of the lost traveler stumble before snow started to cover his body slowly creating a shell no doubt through the use of ice elemental jutsu manipulating.

Cries from the audience from unknowing small children squeaked out that the man was covered in snow and that someone better help him or he’ll catch a cold. The story teller explained that the fire spirit helped the man up and explained to their friend the ice spirit humans were not as wise as the spirits being new to the world and would not understand such things unless taught and with kindness the fire spirit saved the traveler. The children stopped talking and watched Koyoko. The storyteller as well stopped and turned to look at the young lady and the young man as well. With the pause his eyes would go down to the man covered in ice and back to them.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back