Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fever. [Beloved]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The trip to this place made Suyashi alittle sea sick. He didnt understand why they rode in on a boat when the trip around the island could have been connected to a land mass like it was some sort of peninsula. Suyashi would find his way out of the assigned living space, he had come with his team of course but he didnt at all care, he wanted to venture out. He was becoming closer to his group, Miyako and Shinzo, They all seemed to be able to coordinate correctly and they had each other's backs. So with everything that he would find, the idea of what today would hold would stick and resonate with Suyashi for the remainder of his days. Because there was a thickness in the air... a pheromone of love aerosolized. And with it in the air, Suyashi's canine senses would begin picking up different things regarding the scent... it caught him off guard, and before he knew it he'd be under the effects of it.

Oddly enough there were no people on this side of the city this early but, Suyashi was a morning person, he liked to get his workouts done as early as he could and wanted to make sure he continued getting physically stronger to compensate for his lack of ninjutsu and chakra strength. It helped that his genes were linked to deep ties in Taijutsu and Physical Styles of fighting. The Minamoto, from what Suyashi knew, were very honor driven. They never left a comrade behind and they never liked unfair competition. They were obedient to the laws of the land, but they were the first to step up against laws that hurt the down trodden, maybe it wasnt always like this... but the Minamoto were making a comeback in name.

So on the portside Suyashi would continue his training, push-ups and sit ups. Then getting into the deep strength training he would to one hand elevated pushups against the brick portside. Switching hands every few reps he'd find it hard not to get lost in the moment, he loved his training, because one day it would land him the dream he wanted... something off the beaten path of shinobi. Something that wasnt promised, but an ideal that you would have to go and take by the horns. That which would not be named... he would continue striving for... and the only way to conceive the ideas in your mind were to speak them and act them into existence.

He wasnt going to go out and coral people to him, he knew he was up early but wasnt there someone else out there that did the same thing on their days off? Alas, Suyashi would finally leap into the water below only to dip in and shoot back out and landing on one of the wooden pier holders and with a wipe of his brow with a towel he'd set moments before, he'd think about what kinds of things he'd get into today...

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a long time since Akumi was out and about, too long. Even longer since she went outside the village, not that she was planning on going missing again. Though sometimes she worried that her comrades would assume she would.

Akumi was out on the dock, looking out to the sea, she had changed a lot over the past few months, she really didn't bother with her appearance anymore, she no longer wore makeup, or dressed in nice outfits, she just didn't have the desire to look pretty anymore. Her hair was barely brushed, and she really didn't have a care in the world about it. She hadn't seen her team in a long time either, she was almost avoiding them, she wanted to see them, and check on how they were but she really felt like she had the right to anymore. Coming here wasn't really her choice either, she was pretty much ordered to get out of the village. She could have rejected the order, but she decided to just get out anyway, she'd go insane if she kept this up.

Akumi was not paying attention to anything, she drowned out the noise of the other people before she knew it, she was alone, the docks should be busy during this time of day. She looked around and then she heard a splashing noise. She walked over only to see Suyashi, she blinked a few times, but she was almost frozen in place. She could turn around and walk away, but... "Hey there, long time no see..." She stated and gave a half wave, and a slight smile, it almost seemed to forced.

Akumi kinda felt like something was off, no one was around, she was just in a crowd of people not too long ago, but she didn't know exactly how much time had passed since she went into a daze. She was also kinda feeling lightheaded, but she assumed it was because of seeing Suyashi suddenly. He had grown, taller than her of course. Usually, that annoyed her, but somehow, she wasn't too annoyed about it this time around.

[Topic entered with NPC Akumi]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was easy to get lost in the things around here and the ideas that roamed this area seemed to smother the mind with affections and infectious turmoil that might cause some people to go love crazy. Suyashi? He was not a boy that had ever been in love truly. He had seen a few women that were always quite beautiful to him. One of which were, Akumi, his squad leader, and Miyako one of his squad mates, there was something about black hair... more or less indirectly being involved with the idea that alot of men had an attraction for traits in their mothers but only in those that had astoundingly good relationships with their matriarch. Not in a way that a boy would be in love with his mother but, looking for that safety net in another person helped the love culminate within them. That was something that Suyashi unconsciously did, but Akumi had been someone that he'd felt close to up until she went ghost... he'd heard word that her brother had died while he was on his trip to Kumogakure. And upon coming back, he would not see her... until now.

"...A-..Akumi-san?", and as he looked up he would just look at every facet of her body. She was short, so there wasnt MUCH to look at from bottom to top, but he did look up slowly in a subtly dramatic fashion before catching each measure of her ample small frame to be noticed. He was now taller than her, which struck him as funny because he was still seemingly growing. Though, from her hips... thighs... and everything after he would let his eyes fall upon her eyes. The eyes of the God's. Imposing in the sight but they were also quite alluring to get trapped into. Suyashi would pause for a moment. Blinking thrice.

"...You...You look...", coughing a bit between blinking twice more, "Y-yeah its been a while... The rest of the Team came with me, we didnt know if we should give you space or not. But... Yeah, How've you been? You certainly look better than before...", he hadnt seen her during her time in silence but he remembered she was slender before the tournament for the students and that was quite some time ago, but he was looking at her like a delicious piece of meat by this point, and he was about to turn into a hungry wolf.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi looked Suyashi up and down, it might have been obvious since she never was subtle when checking someone out, she couldn't remember what he looked like when she first met him, had it been that long? he was a man now, and she couldn't help but admire his beauty. these were feelings she thought she'd never feel again, mostly because she didn't want to. She remembered when she was into any guy that caught her attention, she used to be very blunt about it, she still had control over herself though, but she felt like she was losing control, or she just starting not to care anymore.

Suyashi started saying something, but he stopped, Akumi made a curious face, she wondered what the rest of that sentence was. She blinked as he said that the rest of the team was here, they must be off doing their own thing. Miyako had probably started looking like a woman by now, and Shinzo was starting to grow up too. She felt a little sad that she left them in the dust, after the promise she made them. "I didn't want to come..." She said bluntly as she looked away, and towards the ground. She grabbed her left arm and gripped it. She was doing better, but it still felt fresh in her mind. She had nightmares every night since that day, this was like her father all over again, but at least she was able to cover that up with a smile. This just stacked onto it, creating a whole new wound to cover up.

Akumi sighed, and then turned to Suyashi with a smile, she didn't want to be sad in front of her own students. Her poster changed as well, she put her arms behind herself and leaned forward a little bit. "I am doing better, I didn't want to come at first, but I am glad I did." She stated, the poison was starting to take more effect, she felt her face burning, and normally she would feel a little bothered by what Suyashi said, even if she didn't show it, she would be bothered, but right now she only really cared about talking to him. In the back of her head, she felt like something was off, why did she suddenly care about how he looked? But she brushed those thoughts aside.

"You've grown up, and you've surely been working out, its paid off. I like it." Akumi stated, she then blinked, the last part just sort have slipped out, she hadn't done that since she was a kid.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Suyashi nodded, as he understood the moment, and he tried his might to get serious and he managed to not turn this into a dirty situation but his brain wasnt allowing him to. He continued checking her out, noticing fishnet was something that she liked, and he liked on her. This was a situation that was stemmed from the moment maybe they both would need for the future but the catalyst was a poison that energized the moment. "I'm happy you came, Did you get a hotel setup? Because the hostels here kinda suck... I managed to prepare a room with the funding of missions I took before. And the Medical Research I've been doing on Anatomy and Physiology... I wanted to focus a bit more on the body to be able to relax others with my abilities.", nodding he would look her up and down once more.

"Yeah, Heh I have. I work out just about every day. Gotta be on top, Yanno? Plus... I'm sure if you like it, then I'm doing something right.", thinking for a moment though he noticed something about her, she was more loose than normal. And her eyes seemed to be tracing along his body because he could feel the spots where she aimed her eyes starting to warm, or maybe thats what his brain wanted. He wanted to be wanted by her in this moment. She was cute to him, someone that he never thought he'd have a chance with because of the few years of age difference, but he was definitely showing that age was nothing but a number between them. Also he had a thing for women who were older than he was. Like, he had more to prove and he had to work just a bit more to impress them... this could get sticky really quickly.

He did however, notice that she leaned forward whilst pushing her arms behind her, but it only showed more of her chest off to the honey dew blonde, looking at it he could feel his nose begin to bleed alittle but before it would show he turned away and took the towel he had to wipe it away quickly before sticking it in his back pocket, "Would you care to... get off the streets? Seems we're all alone...", he wanted to ask her about something and his mouth seemed quivering with anticipation to do such, but he didnt continue... Hopefully she would not pick up on it. Because it was quite embarrassing... even his face grew a shade rmore crimson than the last.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi pondered for a moment when he mentioned a hotel. She made a worried look when he mentioned how he was able to get a room setup. "If you are ever struggling to get funds for a trip, I can help you out." She stated, after all, she had more money she could even spend now... Least she could do is fund her students so they can take trips like this. "I haven't gotten a Hotel, I figured I'd get one later." She stated, not all the hotels here was crappy, but the ones that were decent probably was much for an average person. She did have a hotel set up, but she didn't want him to know it was actually a decent hotel. "I'm surprised you took the mednin route, I figured you to be more of a fighter." She then comented, she thought he'd be ANBU or something. As long as he did what he wanted to do.

Akumi started to notice his eyes were tracing along her body. Id he noticed he'd see she was blushing, and her own eyes were relaxed. Her entire body was relaxed, it had been a long time since she was relaxed. "I fear I am out of shape, maybe I should work out to get back into shape." She stated in a more joking tone, she was never one to lift weights or work out like that. She usually got her workout from doing her job. Unfortunately, she had been... out of commission.

AKumi blinked a few times and took a glance around. Indeed, they were alone, she had forgotten. She was going to ask about it, it was strange. But the poison made her not have a care in the world. The thought flashed for only a moment, but it was gone as soon as it came. Akumi looked back at Suyashi with a warm smile. "Yeah, lets get inside." She stated, she then turned her back to him and made her way to the nearby Hotel.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head, he would look to Akumi with a soft smile, "Nah, I moved out of my mother's apartment she had for us, got my own place and I've been working to be able to not depend on anyone but myself... incase I ever have to leave for extended periods of time.", nodding once again he felt like this was going to dig himself in a hole that he didnt want to venture down but Sushi at this point didnt care... and he knew there was something affecting him and yet he didnt bother to stop it. He could easily get the both out of these dwelling emotions, but maybe this was something that made them act on impulse? Maybe, but within his mind he was researching yet he didnt want to stop his body from whatever it wanted to do. "Mines not bad... but just... I dont like this country all that much, seems like alot of unnecessary plugs to make things seem awesome but they arent...", pausing he would smirk at the notion that he wasnt a fighter because of was a Medic.

"On the contrary, I chose Medic because I get paid to travel... but also, I learn about the human anatomy... which is why... I'd like to dive deeper just to investigate your anatomy.", slick with the words but he wanted something, and his tone shifted to a deeper more sultry tone. Leaning in a bit he would move closer to Akumi as she would speak about being out of shape, "Well, its something I do often... Building up stamina unlike my older predecessors." he spoke following it up with a wink. He was sure that they would get into something, and he didnt want to look back. Maybe he didnt know what he was getting himself into... but alas one would never know what they missed in life if they never took risks to see what worked and what didnt.

"Oi... Maybe I can show you some of the stretches that will help you... limber up yanno, basic chiropractic things I picked up in my travels.", he'd move with her to the hotel maybe this would get more interesting as they moved on, but he could sniff out something stirring in him. They would enter the lush hotel, one of the try hard places, they made things look aesthetically pleasing to the eye but the pleasantries were not things that would be good for the body. Alas he would have to see if his hypothesis were correct. To the Receptionist, he'd simply hold up a single digit. "One room. Something nice." and with that it was back in Akumi's court, he would pay for whatever, he wasnt rich but he had the money on him from his missions and dared someone to take it from him.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi nodded to him as he explained that he wanted to do things himself, she was a little sad that he wouldn't except help from her, but she understood the stubbornness. Little did he know that'd probably help him out whether he liked it or not. It was one way to make her feel better, though she wasn't the kind to go wasting money on just anything, just necessities. "Okay, Mr. Grown up." She stated in a teasing tone of voice. He went on to say that he didn't get a bad hotel, it was that he just didn't like this country. "Ah, Understandable." Normally she would give him a lecture about disrespecting a person's home just because he didn't like it. Boasting about how bad the hotels are when they aren't actually crappy just because he hates the country isn't good moral. But that wasn't her train of thought at the moment.

Moving on Akumi was surprised by his blunt words. "Very bold thing to say," She said with a smile, it seemed the ice was melting as they were getting more comfortable with each other already. "I'd like to see some of those stretches." She stated, "So I can show you how flexible I am." She said with a flirty tone of voice. She glanced at the receptionist, whether they were a male or female, she gave them a wink, and then put her own money on the counter before Sayushi could.

Suddenly a man with a gas mask came in, it only his mouth and nose, so his amber eyes were clearly visible. "You guys need to get out of here Immediately, there's been a poison released." He stated as he entered and walked closer.

AKumi blinked at the man, in her state of mind a poison was no big deal. "Well I am sure we can handle it." AKumi stated, eyeing him up and down, "Oh you're handsome too! If you take off that mask you'd be a 10/10." Akumi stated then tried grabbing the mask, in her head, this was all just a game, there wasn't any real danger to her.

The man simply swatted her hand away, "It's important you get out of here, and into a safe place." He stated with a sigh. He volunteered to get people out of the infected area, but he didn't know how bad this stuff affected the mind. There wasn't any real danger true, but it was obvious that you could do something you'd end up regretting later.

[mft]
[Akihiko entered with a gas mask on to protect him from the poison.]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</B>
<i>
</i>
</B>
<B>. . .Fever. . .
</FONTSIZE>​

[thead]

[th=33,null]<FONTSIZE fontsize="14">
<i>
</i>
[/th]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
<B>Minamoto Suyashi
awYBx3F.gif

Rank Medical Trainee
Height: 6'1"
Build: Lean and toned
Blood Type: A Positive!
- Basic Armor.

[/td]
[td=null,2]
Suyashi's face would turn a bright read as Akumi would speak about her bend-ability and he woudl go to begin his retorts but he sensed someone that he'd met in the past. The guy that let him out of the village, the guy that allowed him to go on the mission that placed Suyashi in good standing with Kumogakure. "Akumi-chan~ We should hurry it would seem there are others coming... My nose tells me s-..." and as he would speak he would find that his alertness would be correct, the man would arrive in the building, pushing them to leave the area... though Suyashi knew there was poison in the air, he didnt know anything about it or what it would do... Maybe this guy wanted to join them in the stretching? Who knew... [lb2][/lb2]​

"Oioi! Mate! I was gonna show Akumi-chanchan here some stretches, and it seems she thinks you're handsome as well, So why not help a medic out and we go up to the room to figure out how to fix the poison? Eh comrade?", though he knew... he couldnt help his body, the warmth of lust roaming through his veins wanting just an escape within Akumi. Maybe he would get it? Maybe Akumi and Suyashi would be healed of the Poison? Maybe some Medical Jutsu would help the situation? Sushi hadnt learned enough Medical Jutsu at this point so... he would be unreliable for this. Though he wasnt looking to take advantage of Akumi, he wanted to be mutual, and he respected his Senpai very much. However, what boy would turn down a chance to be with that Hot Teacher? Not one would... unless women werent their thing... which could be mixed with that male teacher he liked... [lb2][/lb2]

It was hard to get a jist for this, but Akumi seemed to be at least willing to show him the stretches, and maybe this guy would show mercy and let this continue? Or would he continue to block this from happening, to which Sushi was fairly sure at the end of all of this there would never be another chance like this. However, it didnt matter to be honest... and maybe Akihiko coming would be godsend, maybe it would be the worst mistake of Sushi's life? Maybe... but risks were apart of the shinobi life.
<i></i>[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akihiko was taken off guard by their behavior, he knew they were poisoned, but was it this bad? They weren't thinking! If he wasn't careful he could easily get outnumbered. He regretted underestimating this situation in the first place, he thought they'd mindlessly follow him, not try to talk him into joining them. He didn't think that was something he would do, even if they were not poisoned. He couldn't help but go red in the face. "Now, th-that isn’t something you should say!" He started, and then he backed away, "You guys don’t want to do anything you’ll regret later..." He said but they weren’t listening… or the poison just made them not care. He wasn’t sure if this was worse than alcohol, or not.

Akumi pretended to pout, she then looked at Suyashi. "Well I guess he’ll have to miss out." She stated, she wasn’t going to drag him along, though she was really tempted to. So walked over to Suyashi, and grinned at him.

"It would be wrong of me to join when you guys are in this state of mind." Akihiko stated, then he turned towards the door. He couldn’t force them to come, since this wasn’t a dangerous situation, at least not a deadly one. He then quickly left the building before they tried to drag him in, he was flustered at the thought, and he’d known this was something he’d have to forget about. Though he would write about this, whatever this poison was, it was an interesting subject. For now, he’d have to leave the area before someone else tried infected him.

Akumi shrugged him leaving off, most of what the purple haired man said was noise to her. "Well now we can go upstairs." She stated with a warm smile then she leaned in close to him. Close enough to feel his warmth, though she was too short to feel his breath completely, at this moment she didn’t mind. Her rippled eyes looked up at his face with intensity. If his eyes met hers, she'd just stared into his eyes. The ripples in her eyes made it difficult to see emotions through them, maybe it was a good thing, but she knew she wasn't feeling love. In the back of her mind, she knew that this was only the poison, but she didn't care to stop herself. She liked being able to freely flirt with men she found attractive again. She was sure if he didn't feel the same, he would have tried fighting it from the beginning.

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</B>
<i>
</i>
</B>
<B>. . .Fever. . .
</CENTER></FONTSIZE>​

[thead]

[th=33,null]<CENTER>
<i>
</i>
[/th]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
<B>Minamoto Suyashi
awYBx3F.gif
[lb][/lb]
Rank Medical Trainee[lb][/lb]
Height: 6'1"[lb][/lb]
Build: Lean and toned[lb][/lb]
Blood Type: A Positive![lb][/lb]
- Basic Armor.
[/td]
[td=null,2]</FONTFACE><FONTSIZE fontsize="12">
<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">Understandably so, Suyashi would run off the male with his antics, though, he was curious to know if he would join in with how he spoke about everything. Suyashi was fond of Akumi, he had already called her beautiful, but he knew he didnt love her, he didnt feel the same way that his mother said she felt when she saw his father. Or How he read in books, not even in the manner of which he was writing, he was educated, just goofy. Sushi came off as the type that would run and trip over his own shadow, but he was well with the pen and could phonetically speak himself in and out of situations. His mother had taught him at an early age how to speak properly, finely and with respect to those above him in power and in stature. But he was still young, using slang and other terms because of his age solely... and this was how he appreciated Akumi. She was young like he, and ever eager to flirt and such, without the poison this might have been a similar situation, but maybe a longer time to connect the dots.​
[lb2][/lb2]

The young boy would feel himself slipping deeper into 'uncaring' mode, and it came as no surprise that Akumi was ready to go with the flow. As Akihiko would leave the scene, Suyashi would turn to Akumi with a smile, their eyes connecting and Suyashi being unable to sense anything within, but he could smell a pheromone unlike any other. His senses led him to believe that it was like a feral animal in heat. Suyashi instantly became the predator in his mind but the prey to him was all willing to embark upon this beloved trail....[lb2][/lb2]

And as Suyashi would lean down into Akumi... Letting the moments pass from one to the next, he felt himself lost in her, uncaring of the future or the repercussions that would linger as a result of this. Gentle flesh would meet Akumi's in a soft but eager brush of their lips until he fully planted his upon hers. Leaving much to the imagination the rest of the day would end up in a blur, and they would venture up the stairs... to the room... and the bliss would arrive in the Fever of the night. [lb2][/lb2]

[Fade to Black]
[Topic left]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was enticed by Suyashi, his body heat, his voice, everything about him seemed to draw her in. Maybe that was just the poison or was it now just an excuse. Akumi pushed herself up onto her toes to meet him halfway, or at least she tried. The moment his lips met hers, she placed her hands on his, holding his hands gently. Minding the mouths on her own hands, as she didn't want to accidentally bite his him (with the mouths on her hands), at least not yet anyway. She kissed him in return, passionately, but lust in the place of love. Despite herself being older than him, this was a first for her, she just never had the time or motivation to step up and create a relationship. Not that she never wanted to.

Things would fade to black for the kiddos who are reading this, and the night would go on.

[Fade to black] [Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back