Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Field trip?! (Class)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The academy system could be a bit weird at times, with sudden influxes of new students or just as sudden losses of stands which were already there, but who felt not quite ready to take on the Shinobi life. After all, some teachers were a bit more...daring when it came what they brought onto their pupils in their classes. Not that Harupia minded making meeting new students, but he also liked to get to know them, see them learn and grow, understand what kind of help they needed and in what direction to steer them. And for some time he was feeling that he was not doing the greatest job in doing that... early going through the emotions of teaching, not really trying to connect with his pupils. Perhaps that's why he decided on a more unorthodox setting for his class...even more then last time. Leading his pupils through the Toranao Complex into the undersea did perk up at least some of them, the prospect of taking a deep in the underground waters always tempting. Still, he had full intention of controlling the class...though that didn’t exclude any dipping. Finally, with his class in tow he stopped in front of the vast water basin as he said to his class "And here it is. Some may have seen it before, some might have only heard about it. One of the true marvels of the time out village was underground" He said with a smile as he extend his hand, showing the was cavern and the pure water of it. Heh, there was even some fishes swimming about in the clear.

Mft, Wc= 270

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was on days such as this in which Tsubaki cursed her underdeveloped navigational skills. Being unable to stop and quickly ask for directions only caused her to be even later than normal on her first day at the academy, and here she was going to be late. It was not technically her fault. She had to spend half of an hour that morning with one of the academy's administrators to confirm that she was capable of attending normal classes. She had passed of course, but by the time she had made it free of his clutches and arrived at the classroom... it was empty.

She had procured a note from the administrator once she returend to the office and with the assistance of another staff member had discovered that the individual teaching the class had decided to move the classes proceedings to another part of the village. Unfortunately it was no where nearby, and she was over half of an hour late at this point. So, after jotting down as succient explaination as she could on the back of the note, she hurried off at a run towards the direction tat staff member had indicated.

Unfortunately, Tsubaki was not the most athletic of individuals, and even with frequent stops to catch her breath it still took quite sometime for her to arrive at the scene. If it was not for the gathering of children a few years younger than she, she might have passed the spot all together. Raggedly breathing, she pushed herself back into a jog to try and meet up with the tallest of the pack who was likely the teacher who had decided to play loose with classroom accomodations. Her hair was a small mess from her run here, marred further by sweat that ran down her face, and she looked close to passing out as he would have first caught sight of her. Once she got within a dozen feet, however, she picked herself up and tried to slow her breathing down to a more measured pace.

Sweat still beaded on her face and her breathing was deep and exausted, but she looked much more respectable as she closed in on the group. Raising her right hand to catch his attention, the taller fourteen year old girl held out the half page sized note that bore the official seal of the academy. The front was of the standard excuse fare for tardiness outside of the student's control. One Harupia had read that and looked back over to her she would make a gesture for him to flip it over. On the back was an elegant but clear script written in pen that read:

'Good morning sir. My name is Koizumi Tsubaki, I apologize for my late arrival and tke full responsibility for the consequences or repercussions for such. As you may know, I recently moved to this village as my clan is assisting the village in the Rebirth project atop the surface. I have no prior experience in the ways of your village, but I ask that you do not treat me any differently than any other member of your class. I wish to prove my capabilities on my own merits and I will do whatever is needed to graduate from this prestigious academy.'

Once he finished reading he would find her bowed over at a ninety degree angle, showing her teacher as much respect for her tardy arrival as she could, even as she still labored for breath and her legs threatened to collapse from under her.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
By the time Tsubaki reached the gathering of the class, it was somewhat underway, some of the students standing close by Harupia, some observing the chalkboard he had summoned from a scroll earlier before, and some foot hem were approaching the water...though a lot of the students seemed a bit reluctant as they stared at the clear water, while some went into the shallow parts of it...and kept trying to seemingly step on it. Would probably be a bit of a strange site for a newcomer to the Shinobi world. Harupia himself was standing by his board, explaining something to some of the kids. One of the girls did notice the newcomer as she said "Hey look, someone is running more late the Kenta!" electing a small chuckle from the crowd of kids around here. And a barely audible grunt form one of the boys before the board, intently staring at it, his legs wet up around to their ankles and a hood of his vest covering his head.

Harupia coughed a bit to calm down every one saying "Now everyone... More focus on the task at hand and not our newcomer". He approached the girl as she raised her hand and took the slip of paper. A standard fare note from the school. He was a bit surprised to see her motion at him. He followed the suggestion turning the card around and read the other bit. Hmm...he had to say he wasn’t quite wear of a new student coming to the academy...then again, there was a fair number of people moving in and out of the village due to the reconstruction process. regardless, he could see the girl was pretty worried about the whole ordeal, judging from her somewhat...frazzled parlance, and the note of the letter.

As she bowed down before him, he smiled lightly as he crouched down to try and look into her eyes as he said "Koizumi Tsubaki, is it? Well, welcome to Suna...and my apologies that my first class caused you so much distress. Its understandable your late, considering we weren’t in class to begin with, hehe. You can say I try to be somewhat unpredictable to make sure everyone comes in time, but you couldn’t have known that...and its quite impressive you manage to find us in the first place. You don’t need to worry about any repercussions" he concluded with a wide smile, before he stood up, his face growing a bit more serious "So than, Tsubaki-chan, if you would follow me to the board...And if may tell me, just how much do you know about chakra?" he finally asked. He needed to see just how experienced the new student was...she seemed to be a bit older than most of his class, but it’s not something quite unexpected. Also, he couldn’t help but wonder...why did she write her explanation, rather than just say it?

Mft, Wc= 482

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her eyes showed a confidence that belied her age, though it was drained by her hasty expedition through the village's underground portion. As he spoke she did her best to stand as straight and as still as she could manage. He seemed to be rather friendly, but she had heard many tales about how ruthless a shinobi could be. It was all about appearing to be in a position of power, and while he was the teacher and she a student, she had to try to leverage it as much to her advantage as possible. If only she wasn't another minute of running away from passing out, atop of being late to the class.

When he stood back to his full height and posed the question towards her the eldest of the Koizumi children hesitated, unsure as to the response. She knew very little about the shinobi's way of life, capabilities and even the most simple of things in the case of chakra. Those things were tales told by gossips in the town squares and by parents to their children of night, and she did not know what was fact and what was fiction.

The second of relative silence that passed as she thought continued as she raised her hands and began to make quick and succinct gestures with her hands, arms and facial expressions. Most, if not all of the children would have no idea what she was doing, and it was not likely that Harupia did either, but that nugget of information escaped her as she started. 'I have heard that it is life energy that shinobi use to perform magic. That doing so drains away from of their life, which allows them to trade lifespan for superhuman capabilities.'

When she finished, her attention would shift for a moment over towards the puzzled looking class. A shiver of worry strick her spine as she realised her presumption was hasty. Flinching with further hesitation, she looked up towards the teacher, worried that he too might think she was crazy.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was glad to see her calm down somewhat after he spoke to her and the other kids managed to pry away their curious eyes from her, he didn’t need to have them stressing her out even more. Though unfortunately she soon managed to draw the attention of a few of them as she started to... do things with her hands and face. One of the more cheeky of them said "Look guys, she's trying to teach us some secret hand seals!" eliciting a few laughs from the group, though they were quickly silence as Harupia turned towards them with a glare. Ehh, got to cut down any mean spirited comments in the bud. And now he had a different issue... A student using a language he had no idea about.

Out of all the moments he thought he'd encounter such an issue he imagined some mission with enemies using it as a form of code...not the classroom. Letting out a soft sigh he ran a hand over his hair as he said "Oh dear...I’m sorry, I had no idea you aren’t able to...speak. I’m so sorry, but I don’t really know how to interpret what your trying to...show me. But it’s good that you fingers are quite nimble like that. Hand Signs are an important part of the Shinobi trade. But now were practicing something a bit different"

He urged her to come closer to the schoolboard he brought as he said "Maybe this will make it a bit easier...does any of the things on this board familiar to you already?". There was a lot of thing scribbled on the board, a brief explanation on how chakra the spiritual energy which complemented the bodies physical energy, both needed to be used in order to preform ninja arts, and also a lot of pictures of hand Signs and what looked like people climbing up a wall. As he waited for her answer he also said "If you have any questions, you could of course write them down for me. Sorry to make you write in an outdoor class like this but...I have to say I was a bit unprepared for this. I guess you already know that surprise is one of the best tactics a Shinobi can employ" he said with a slightly goofy grin. hoping to encourage her a bit more.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
If she was surprised or embarrassed by his lack of understanding, she hid it rather well. Aside from a quick averson of her gaze, she didn't seem to miss a beat as she stepped past him and over towards the board. As he finished she was already reading over the contents of the board with eager curiosity. From her height, she likely looked old enough to be a chuunin, if not an experienced genin, but her confusion as to what was on the board gave away her inexperience. Turning her head back towards Harupia she confidently shook her head, indicating that she proudly knew not a single thing on there.

As she looked back some of the kids in class stared in confusion at how she was acting. From her muteness, to her apparent age and how she handled herself, she certainly looked a little out of place among the students. To their stares she simply gave them a warm smile and a wave of her hand before she plucked up a piece of chalk and knelt down to half height so she could write on unoccupied board space. "Koizumi Tsubaki." Her writing on the board matched that on the note, though with a little less precision that smaller writing implements afforded. "Just the stories." She assumed he knew of the ones she hinted towards, all of which were exaggerated or were outright fabrications based form peasants telling and retelling what they heard.

Giving him time to respond and potentially begin class again, she stood and walked herself to one side of the chalkboard, so she could write more if necessary. Without any further prompting she began to try and mimic the various hand seals that were written on the board with expected ease. Hand Seals were more of a science than an art, ones that had to be rigidly followed with extreme precision and speed. Sign language was more freeform in that, all that mattered was conveying the meaning you wished to get across, but as she knelt next to the board going through them one by one, she didn't seem as if she would have any issues in that department.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
. Harupia did notice some of the students still kept staring a bit at the newcomer...it was a bit surprising to see a relatively older child in the earlier classes, but if she came here from outside the village, it made sense. And it wasn’t a surprise a family just coming to the village would try and send their child to the academy just as a way to show their gratitude for the village...or perhaps seeing it as a unspoken tribute. As much as he didn’t enjoy the idea of a child being force into being here, he knew well enough that if someone didn’t want to be here, it would show sooner than later...hopefully with minimal damage to anyone involved.

Stoll, little Tsubaki seemed to be pretty comfortable in here all things considered. After she wrote the short message, he couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as he said "Ahh...I assume some of those stories probably painted us in a bit of a...frightening way. Don’t worry, I promise I won’t change into a beast just to eat you anytime soon "he joked slightly...which made the spot on his shoulders ache just a tiny bit. After a bit of observing her going through the motions of doing hand seals he carried on "Also, I can guess you might have heard that our "magic" comes at a price of our life or something like that. I need you to understand that’s not the case at all. We Shinobi learn to harness the power of our chakra better then most people, but it isn’t dangerous in itself. Chakra is like that...stamina of your soul. If you run to fast for too long, your body will hurt, and you might even injure yourself, but that doesn’t mean you walking around will make your life shorter. It’s all a matter of control. Which is what I’m trying to teach in my classes" he concluded with a smile.

Reaching to his pocket he said "Now, this control comes easier to some. You can see some of the class training by the water..." he mused, and if she looked she would see them stepping into the undersea water, some giggling as their feet were wet...but some seemingly standing just above the water level "However, with you and some of the others were training with more fundamental things...which is why you’ll need this" he offered the student a single blank piece of paper. One of the students, a boy with his head covered in a hoodie said *Gee teach, you always carry around those with you?" with a bit of snark in his voice. Not really taking much mind he said "Always come in handy...maybe you’ll need to use one if you don’t win our little bet..."making the boy hush up for now. As he offered the card to Tsubaki he said "This here is a special card for students, made out of material sensitive to chakra. Now, you might have felt a slight jolt in your fingers before, when you practiced the hand seals. What I want you to do is try and focus and grab that jolt, or just try and feel it in you. Its somewhat difficult to explain at times...But imagine any time you faced with some sort of problem, and that feeling when you come up with a solution to it, the burst of energy. I want you to try and push that energy into your fingertips while holding the card...and then see what happens "he ended on a more mysterious note, as he turned to the other students standing close by while saying "As for the rest of you, prepare for standard target practice. And keep you fingers crossed for your new friend here"

Mft, Wc= 623

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The young woman softly chuckled through her nose, making barely a sound after Harupia spoke of not eating her. If the aspiring shinobi had any fear of him or worry, she did a fine job of masking it as she stifled her amusement with a pleasant smile. She had already paused in her mimicking of the hand signs as he spoke, nodding along on occasion as she took in his instruction. Before he reached to his pocket she gave him one final large nod of understanding, accentuating it with an appreciative and genuine looking smile.

As he offered the card she glanced over towards the one cracking the joke and once again stifled a small silent laugh as she smiled widely. This certainly was more friendly than she had anticipated, or at least more than she had before she visited the village. She had seen more than a fair share of grumpy or dangerous looking individuals, but the ones she had spoken to so far, even this teacher it seemed, were all well humored and friendly. Perhaps this wouldn't be as bad as he parents had cautioned her about?

Reaching out, she lightly grabbed the paper between her thumb and fore finger. As she did so the paper suddenly crinkled and tried to bend in on itself, as if it were attempting to shrink. The sudden change caught Tsubaki off guard, and she nearly dropped the paper but she managed to barely keep her hold on it as the initial shock faded. She did not assume she did anything to it, perhaps it was a trick by him or one of the students? She certainly didn't feel anything, but as soon as he had released his grip on it the thing momentarily seemed to have a mind of its own.

Curious and slightly confused, she looked up towards him with a inquisitive look on her face. Her confusion apparently was humorous to a few of the class, who chuckled to themselves at the bumpkin who didn't know better, though they themselves had likely only learned a short while ago of it as well.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru turned away to the other students for the moment, figuring that the girl would need at least a little time to do the given task. In the meantime the boy in the hoodie would turn towards her. He managed to use the chakra papers correctly, but was still having issue focusing his chakra enough to do anything productive with it. Still, he thought about at least trying to give her some pointers. If only so he could show the other kids in class they weren’t as cool and nice as they all thought they were. He said "Hehe, good luck with that paper. It’s not easy to get you chakra moving so if you need any he...AWW COME ON!" he shouted out, turning quite a few heads to the ordeal at hand, well, a few more which weren’t looking, including Harupia. The slightly younger than her child kept on talking "You didn’t even try, you barely touched that thing..." but went quite silent as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning up he was met by the smiling visage of Harupia as he said "I’m glad you all excited for your new friend Kenta...but I think you should be practicing you own thing, right?" making the young boy scurry away, slightly dejected.

Haru sighed a bit. Kenta always seemed to be intent on going against the grain...sometimes he would pick fights with popular kids, sometimes he stood up for someone. As if he cared more about being a nuisance then what he was actually doing...setting that aside he saw Tsubaki hold the paper in her hand, chuckling as he said "Now, that was a bit faster then I expected...then again, you are a bit older than the usual student. At some point one's natural chakra becomes strong enough to overload a card in an instant...if you don’t control it that is" he said with a small nod before carrying on "But now we know what to work with. The element of lightning. Just like thunderstorm, it can strike great fear in someone’s heart...but also a distinct feeling of awe. But I think we should start of with a more simple trick, hmm?" he paused as he pointed at the blackboard again, this time point to a specific part of the table "You practiced a few hands seals already, but now we’re be doing something more concert. You’ll be learning you first jutsu...the StormBolt. Memorize these seals, and try performing them in sequence. Start of slowly and try moving faster and faster until you can do it in one smooth motion. Don’t worry, you won’t zap yourself just by doing the hand seals...the more daring part will come in a moment" he concluded as he stood, casting glance from between here, trying to see how she was doing, and the kids in the back. A few of them were standing in front of a few mannequins made of sand, practicing their own techniques. Small projectiles of fire, water and other elements were being created...and if everything went well lightning would be added into the collage soon

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking down towards the paper and then over towards the little rabble rouser, Tsubaki cracked an amused smile as she tilted her head towards him. The gesture of innocent ignorance was not likely lost on the youth as he scurried off moments later. Then, as Harupia began to speak to her once more, she shifted her facing and listed to him intently, following his indication as he gestured towards the board and table.

Stepping over and setting the paper onto the table, she began to sign, but not handsigns as he might have expected, but rather language instead. "What are the hand-.." in mid gesture she paused and could tell that he was likely wondering what exactly she was doing once again. Hesitating once again, she walked over towards the board, picked up the chalk and began to write off to one side in her smooth script. "What are the handseals for? This is ninja magic?"

As she set the chalk down, she nodded to him and looked over towards where the handseals were once again. Giving him time to speak, she began to put her hands through the various seals, correcting herself slightly as she went along. She seemed eagerly curious, though not as emphatic about it as some of the other youth were. More calm, measured and deliberate. Not content with getting through them as fast as she could, but with doing them well the first time.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru chuckled slightly as the girl wrote her question on the board as he said „Yes, it is part of the coveted Ninja Magic…or Ninjutsu as we call it. There are other forms of it, some of which require the hand seals, other’s not necessarily. And trust me, it’s much more real than any sort of magic tricks or illusions you could see before…though Illusions could be part of the ninja arsenal” he said half to himself, while noting to himself that he should try and find some kind of glossary of the sign language. He probably wouldn’t be able to learn it to soon…but at least knowing a little bit would surely make the new student more comfortable.

He watched her move through the motions of the seal’s, paying close attention to her hands. She was excited, but more controlled then most other students. It made sense, since her hands were literary the way she communicated with the world… He watched her do it again and again, noting how her form was quickly improving. He would say “Now, when you did the seal’s you should feel…something. A similar feeling to when you used the chakra paper, though with how quickly you made it react you could have not felt it. It likes a jolt of energy, like that feeling that goes through your body when you push yourself to run that one extra mile…”

As he spoke he directed her towards some of the other kids, and before them there were several targets. He asked her to move towards one which wasn’t being used and said “I want you to reach deep down, and push that feeling, that energy into your fingers as you preform the hand seals, and imagine sparks of electricity shooting out of your fingers. Think about the name of the, its element…and once you have it envisioned, aim at the target and let the energy fly” he concluded, stepping aside. It was always tricky to explain a first time student how to use their chakra…but once it happened, it would soon feel like second nature. At least he tried to make it feel so.

Mft, Wc=359

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A curious mixture of subdued enthusiasm at the confidence her teacher seemed to exhibit and the latent skepticism that had kept her grounded all these years clashed as she listened, nodded with bated interest. If there were not more than a dozen children younger than she less than a few dozen yards away doing exactly as Harupia had described, perhaps the more grounded skeptical aspect of her mind could have won out, but the numbers were certainly against it. Nodding in affirmation as he finished his instructions, she looked over to refer towards the handseals once more.

They were quite simple to her. A single two handed gesture that was determined not by subtle gestures, careful movement or complex memorization, but simply how one's hands were put together and how the fingers were positioned relative to one another. If this was the foundation of ninjutsu, as her teacher had called it, then she could do this. She could do anything she devoted herself to, and that growing speck of childlike wonder was clinging onto the possibilities as she watched the other students from the corner of her eye.

She took a careful step back away from Sunaku as she simultaneously took in a slow-deep breath. She could do this. She closed her eyes and imagined the four seals that were listed, and then one by one she brought her hands together to form them. It might have been a trick of the mind, looking for something that wasn't there, but she would have sworn she felt... something? As bird transitioned to rat and then from horse to tiger she could feel that subtle feeling somewhere inside of her gut.

The chakra that flowed through her body began to shift and form with each seal, her mind urging that which she had never truly known into some semblance of reality. With her eyes still closed she held her hand out towards the indicated target a short distance away. There was something within her, a sensation that was simultaneously foreign and familiar as she worked to push whatever it was out through the target. She envisioned a bolt of lighting as it came down from the heavens to strike a lone tree that stood defiantly in a barren field and then...

A loud snapping sound popped from her hand as a small arc of electricity jumped from her pointer finger over to that hand's pinkie finger. Reflexively her hand jerked back and she cradled it in her other hand as she began to jump up and down in barely suppressed pain and surprise. It was nothing serious, but the tiny bolt singed the tip of her pinkie as her rudimentary technique backfired. If it wasn't for that pained sensation in her finger she mgith feel even more embarrassed as her few quick hops of pain settled to a numbed sensation though a small part of her hand, still being gripped tightly by her uninjured hand.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru gave her the time she needed to prepare herself while turning his gaze a bit towards the other students, which were for the most part winding down a bit. Some of them were just ending their trainings rounds with their jutsu, some were standing atop of the water in the undersea, some of them were spending there time in a more leisurely way swimming around or playing at the beach, as he promised to them after they done the assigned tasks. There was still some he could help, but it was going pretty well all things considered. So he could focus on the last apt of his pupils. He did glance at Tsubaki, noting the very good form of her seals, as he expected. He saw the focus in her face, and he could imagine the rush she felt as the chakra surged through her...And then an unfortunate crackle.

As she started hoping wordlessly, he instantly turned to the students with a glare, quickly silencing any laughs or jokes which might arise. At least the louder ones. He couldn’t stop them talking amongst themselves. After she calmed down a bit, he leaned in closer and said in a gentle tone *Let me see" his hand reaching down to grasp the hurt limb carefully. It wasn’t hurt badly, just a slight shock of electricity. Still, it could use a bit care. With a smile, he made a set of quick seals with one hand, his fingertips glowing with a feint green energy, which he applied to her hand. A soothing warmth would start coursing through her as the pain from the wound faded as he said "Mystical Hand. A basic Jutsu used by healers. Perfect for tending to any small accidents which happen during you Academy training...it’s important not to get discouraged. It might sting a bit, and it may be scary at times...But if you stay strong and focused, you'll be able to deal with any challenge."

As he spoke he finished up soothing the pain of her hand before he spoke again "You were close this time...Though I think the issue might be...trying to go to big, heh. I’m not sure what kind of image you conjured in your mind, but if you try and push yourself to do something out of your scope, say, if I tried to fire a large fireball out of my mouth at your age, the chakra kind of runs wild. With Low level jutsu it doesn’t lead to much harm...but as you progress, it becomes a bit more hairy. The trick is to try and imagine something relatively close to what you want to achieve. Instead of imagine a grand battle or something, imagine just what you need. A target. Your hand. A quick bolt of electricity zooming through the air. I know you might feel a bit shaken, but I’m sure you’ll do fine" he finished with a smile, trying his best to reassure her. He knew the feeling of a unsuccessful technique blowing up in your face...but he was sure she could get over this hurdle.

Mft, Wc=516

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
She appeared hesitant to allow him to touch her hand at first, mostly reactionary due to the singed pain that still coursed through the singed tip of the finger. After a moment of silent internal coaxing, she provided him with the hand and felt a strange feeling of relief as the pain was somehow soothed away by the glow. She mentally marked another box in the 'wonders of the shinobi world' box, taking note that this likely must have been how these people were able to take such risks as they do. Having the ability to instantly remedy wounds was far beyond what she could do with herbal medicine, though she rationally assumed such must have side effects.

As he released her hand, she casually pulled it back and examined the finger, pressing against it with her other as she tried to search for the missing pain. He began to speak as she inspected, and after a few seconds she gave him her full attention. She nodding in understanding as to what he said, but the pain was still fresh in her mind, even if it was not present in body. Her eyes shifted away from him and off towards the ever increasing group of students which seemed to have completed their training, already outnumbering those still diligently working. Her attention focused on a pair who were standing out a few feet from the shore line, apparently atop of the water rather than on it; however, to her teacher, it likely seemed as if she was more interested in the fact that others seemed to have stopped their lesson.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He noted how she observed her hand during and after the healing, no doubt surprised by his display. He didn’t want to overload her with that much information...though he probably would need to explain to her how some techniques were secret for the general ninja population, including more advanced techniques of the healing kind.. He also noted she was starting to observe the other students, some of them already enjoying their free time "Heh, I know it might not seem fair, but it was a small deal I made with you friends. once they finished the tasks I gave them they could relax in the water for a bit...and as you can see some are still training even on the water" he mused pointing at the children standing on the water's surface "That is a slightly more advanced technique, but don’t worry, you’ll get there. Once you’ll get a grip on how to control you chakra, you’ll learn it has some more practical uses" he said with a smile, gathering some of the kids who were still training basic jutsu "come closer now, so I can keep a better look on you progress"

as they gathered up, Tsubaki would find herself next to the hooded boy again, much quitter now, and in a somber mood "Good luck with the jutsu...I still can’t make the...stupid wind blow from my fingers..." he said as he attempted his own jutsu, though he was much more sloppy with his hand seals, trying to do the jutsu rapidly but failing every time. Clearly he was not happy with his lack of progress.

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While the pain of the technique had completely subsided, the memory was still fresh and her desire to spark it up once again was lacking. However, as the other students approached, particularly the hooded fellow, she quickly found herself attempting to assist him in slowing his movements down. She had little deep understanding of the details of how everything happened, but she did know how to make clear and concise hand movements. She gave him a smile, a nod and then gestured her hands towards him as she made the seals he seemed to be attemtping one by one in slow controlled motions.

Although it wasn't exactly practice in perfecting the art, one she was only a true beginner to, she did manage to help him slow down and correct, if not perfect, the different handseals. Before a half hour had passed, she had apparently started giving lessons to some of the other remaining students on correcting their form. Perhaps it was because she was a girl, perhaps that she wasn't as old, or even the fact that she didn't talk, but something seemed to draw the small cluster of students in as she gave them attention one by one in the finer details of handsigns. With a reassuring smile, an appreciative nod and an encouraging correction of their movements, she would continue for most, if not the rest of the class on simply helping the other more experienced students as best she could.

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haru kept his attention close to the students still training, Tsubaki included. She seemed...hesitant to attempt a jutsu by herself...but she seemed quite confident in trying to help the others students. He wasn’t sure just how she did it, but she even managed to ease the little troublemaker into letting her help...

Kenta himself was somewhat surprised that the girl even offered him her help. While somewhat hesitant at first, he did start following his instructions, with her having to correct him quite a few times...he never had the patience to really work on a proper form with the hand seals, why couldn’t they just fly out of his fingers! The teacher could just wave his sand around...still, slowly with the instructions, he was getting more and more proper with his form. As well as the few other students.

As time went on, the students were slowly preparing to leave, drying themselves of the water, preparing their packs, gathering up. Some were still practicing, including Kenta...when suddenly a blade of wind whizzed from his fingers, and struck the target set up close to the center. A surprised blink, followed by an almost crazy laugh, before he repeated the Jutsu a few more times. The boy would be jumping around in excitement t as he said "HAHA, I DID, I FINNALY F..." before he'd be stopped by Harupia's hand, stopping his outburst as he said "Yep, you did it, indeed. And quite well to...so Now..?" he would ask with a raised brow, before the boy turned to Tsubaki, and with a somewhat grumbly face he said "Y-yeah..thanks a lot for the help... Your pretty good for a newbie!" grinning wide as he said it. Shaking his head he said :Ok everyone, round up now, and we can head back to the academy. From there you'll be free to go where you need to" AS the kids assembled slowly, he moved to Tsubaki as he said "You did pretty well helping all the others, good job. Still, I do hope you’ll practice the jutsu on you own. IM sure you can get it right with a bit of training... And don’t worry, even if another accident will happen, you’ll learn to handle the pain...it’s part of the Shinobi life..." he said with a more somber tone, though still smiling, as he lead the students back to the academy.

(Class Ended, Exit Thread)
Mft, Wc= 396

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back