Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fight: Azusa v Amaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Crimson Queen was not an attack. It was a curse. Not like the accursed seal wielded by Amaya, but a more traditional hex placed on a target. If Vanity Dawn took Azusa's "pride" and turned it into an empowering transformation, then Crimson Queen shaped her "spite" into a debilitation. It let her inflict excruciating pain and bloodloss on her victim through her touch.

However, it would amount to nothing if she was not able to withstand her opponent's attack. Azusa had poor eyesight; she could be forgiven for misjudging the the size and strength of the attack. "Grrr...this is...unsightly!!" She had underestimated her opponent, and this was the result of her negligence. Her vision, and then herself, where engulfed in white. For a brief moment her body registered pain; but she quickly became completely numb. She could not feel the attack, the sword in her hand, the breathing in her chest, her feet on the floor...anything.

The first thing she did register was the warmth of her blood coughing up from within herself. The sweet taste of iron in her mouth was a painful blessing; it was a sign that, regardless of the damage she took, regardless of the aftershock, she was alive. (I cannot see right. I cannot feel myself. But...I can move. I can reach her---I must.) And she did; a mix between her burning sword and tearing claws to make her opponent pay back tenfold the blood Azusa spit. But throughout her attacks, highlights of blonde began to mix with the white of her hair and tails; signs of her strength fading and normal form returning. Her flames weakened. The glowing red runes along her burned body dimmed.

And most unforgivable of all; her tails were disheveled, no longer the epitome of fluff.

Make no mistake; she had strength to fight further, even if she was on her last reserves. Her opponent's greatest strength worked for Azusa as well; she simply refused to lose to a demon. And the only thing worse than proving Azusa wrong was proving her right; the curse seal had invoked a grotesque transformation in its host. In light of this, had the fight not been ended, she would certainly had pushed as far as she had to. Both were fortunate the battle had been called; Azusa rested against her sword for support.
"...You have done well to harm me as such. I have seen enough of this power. The Toraono have long been...guardians of the desert...As such...I, Azusa, forbid you from setting foot on our sands so long as you are possessed by that terrible darkness..." The swordswoman spoke between heavy breaths. Feeling was steadily returning to her numb body, and what she felt was pain. "This...I swear upon the Spirits and the blood we shed; should you bring that forsaken power into my beloved Desert, our next encounter will be our last. Keep your title...but pray we do not meet again."

Perhaps her promise would fall upon deaf ears. But her tone was not one that was meaning to mock or taunt; she was serious.

---

Azusa remained on guard until her opponent had left, at which point the final flames of Vanity Dawn's transformation had worn off. Oh, how she wanted to scream and lick her wounds! But she was too proud to show weakness; not with so many spectators watching. Not when her Kage and Steward were sure to be present somewhere. And though she was too stubborn to actually ask the approaching medic for his assistance, she was thankful he had offered it. "...I am not one to refuse generosity. If you will alow me to impose, you may do as you will." She bowed, slowly of course; her skin burned with each movement! And her poor tails...

[Thank you very much for modding, Yasuo. And thank you for the fight (and a new trauma for auto-dodge), Amaya]
[Topic left after Umashi]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Giving a slight bow, Umashi recognized the pride in any fighter and instead of speaking further he simply healed her wounds with the cooling evanescent green glow of healing chakra. Smiling kindly, he was sure to give her her full space and dignity as the victor of the fight and he was sure to do his best to leave no scars behind though he couldn't inspect her too thoroughly due to the appearance of things. Where the flames had licked her skin, he healed it like new, and when it came to her tails . . . he stopped briefly as he hadn't actually ever healed one such as her. Thinking quickly, he simply expanded his field of healing to cover the whole of her tails instead of healing them individually.

While he was confident that he could heal the surface wounds concerning them, he had no idea as to the actual anatomy of a kitsune of her stature. He'd heard of them, but to actually be responsible medically for one . . . he wasn't exactly sure of that. Finishing up as much as he could, he finally stepped back and gave an honest assessment.
"You'll have to forgive me. I've done as best a job as I could but concerning your tails . . . it might be best to get one versed in your particular anatomy to do a thorough checking over for possible nerve damage. Other than that, the burns are all healed!" With an honest assessment given, Umashi would allow her to leave and he'd prepare for the next possible medical emergency.

OOC: Topic left. Medical mission completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back