Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fighting Blood [Class / mock bmod]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It can be certain now that Uri had some plans for his students. From the previous meetings, he had seen them in action against him, or at least, against his summon. It was quite the encounter as he saw they all tried to adopt in the situation. However, he also saw the need to let them expand their options towards opponents of their caliber. It wasn't so much that his was concerned that they weren’t faring well against people stronger than them. It was actually the best mode of learning. However, it was also important to somehow create a sense of rivalry and camaraderie through fights against their own.

As such, he would give them instructions to come to one of the training grounds of the academy to make use of the space. He gave clear instructions that this would be a fight class, perhaps a basic fight class, just so that they would understand from the get-go what it was. And the best part was that he was also inviting other students to come along and join them for this. In fact, he had already planned a good set of students, even pairing them up and perhaps get to see if their teams would prove to be effective.

And so, wearing his red hoodie jacket for that day, Uri who was going by the name Aoi-sensei while outside anbu duty, would be waiting for the kids at the academy grounds. It was a spacious arena-like area. The enclosed space was nothing but an empty space which could also serve as a good limitation to how much the kids were going to make use of their environment if there wasn’t. And so he tapped at his watch and opened a lollipop to prop into his mouth as he waited for them to arrive one by one.

[WC: 309]
[Post: 1/5]
[Note: All first posts will be about introductions, also please send your battle profile to me via PM. This will be an unofficial bmod fight class. I’ll be the bmod for it. Posts 2 - 4 will be 3 rounds of bmod. And post 5 will be a recap of the class. I’ll give further instructions on post 2.]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today started like any other day, Aya got up, got dressed, and brushed her hair. She is about average for her age, a little on the small side though. She stands at five feet tall and looked like she weighed about ninety to one hundred pounds. Her skin is almost paper white and covered in visible freckles wherever her skin showed. She has long Ginger-orange hair and Hazel eyes. Her clothing consisted of a baggy green jacket that looked too big, a white and black tank top, and a pair of black shorts. She also wore glasses, but she could take them off to fight since her eyesight wasn't all that bad. She had contacts if she needed them, in her pocket.

Aya was excited today since she was taking her first class. She was invited to do a fighting class, which she personally thought she specialized in. But this was the first time she'd be taking a class for this, it felt kinda strange to her, but she was more than willing to show off her skills, and see her classmates skills. SHe'd met only one person that was at her level, or she assumed he was. So Aya wondered who would be there, and what would they be like?

Aya lived in the dorms right next to the Academy, so it wouldn't take that long to get to the training grounds. Despite being excited, she was a little slow to get out of her room, and heading out to the main part of the academy. It was hard waking up sometimes and getting going.

Aya soon found herself in the training grounds, and she showed a smile right away. It didn't matter who would be there, she decided that's how she would greet anyone. Since smiles were able to ease tension, gain trust, and make a more of an appealing environment. She seemed to be one of the first people here, obviously, their teacher was here first. Or at least she assumed the man in the red hoody was the teacher, otherwise, he'd be a pretty big and old student.

"Hello, I am Kozuki, Aya. I am assuming you are the instructor for the class today?" Aya introduced herself and spoke in a respectful tone of voice. Though she did also try to sound happy, she never broke her smile the whole time.

[Topic entered - pming stuff]
[1/5 - WC: 395]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi had woken up to the sound of a cat alarm's constant annoying mewing. The sun was barely causing a shade of pink to lightly cover the night sky in the horizon, and the usual morning activity of the tea shop hadn't started. Ryuichi pulled the curtains to his bunk bed to the side, and let out a sigh before stepping out. His bunk was filled with random ninja items like books, a sealing scroll, three decorative shuriken on his wall, and his white kodachi hanging in a glass case inside of the wall above where his head usually rested. On his one small shelf was a picture of a woman with long, beautiful black hair and dark eyes that seemed charcoal black.

The white haired boy unlocked his kodachi's case, took the sheathed blade from it, and jumped out of the bed. At his feet were several drawers all filled with the same black, and white haori outfit, and Ryuichi didn't waste time to take it, and go to the wash room to change.

He emerged from the bathroom with his mess of hair untouched, a new outfit, and brushed teeth a while later. Walking downstairs Ryuichi grabbed some bread and threw it in the toaster, and pulled out a large fish he's been saving from a day of fishing After a while it was perfectly filleted, and cooking in a pan of oil. Ryuichi has been living in the same apartment as Uri for about a month and a half at this point. He was used to the older man being away on weekends to stay with someone Ryuichi was yet to meet, so he always went fishing the day beforehand in his free time for free, and easy food. But today he wouldn't have to wait a long time to see his sensei due to a plan told to him a while ago.

After his fishy breakfast, and some side tracking Ryuichi eventually found himself at the area he was told to go to with his eyes half-shut as if in a permanent state of drowsiness, or boredom. The sun was now well up, and he had taken the chance to grab a few snack foods and several bottles of water for the training session ahead. He stopped in his tracks seeing someone new to the usual early routine.

He never really paid attention while in the academy. Well, not to other people. He was always to himself for the lessons, and basic training and kept to himself. So seeing Aya was a little bit of a shock for him. He happened to arrive shortly after Aya did, and heard her introduction. Ryuichi's eyes went wide open and his face went red. He was training with a....girl. This wasn't Chiomi, or an old lady, this. Was. A. Full. On. Girl. He nervously walked up to the two of them and raised a hand, keeping his face in his green scarf. "Y-yo Aoi-sensei. Otani Ryuichi reporting." He said. opening the bag. "Good to meet ya...Aya. Want a water?" He asked, holding a bottle to her, and the bag towards Uri making the same offer.

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking down one of Kumogakure's busy main streets, Doi was making his way towards the academy building. He'd been invited to partake in a battle class with a few other kids near his age. Not one to miss out on an opportunity to battle, the genin was quick to accept the invitation. The attire he'd chosen to wear for the day was a bit more casual than what he usually wore while on duty. Leaving behind his usual all black attire for a gray T-shirt, a pair of camo cargo shorts and blue ninja sandals.Although his shinobi headband remained strapped to his upper right bicep as per usual.

The genin made sure to wake up a bit earlier than usual that morning to give himself some spare time before the designated meet-up time. The boy ended up buying some breakfast items from the local supermarket, stopping by the Tore Celeste to check for any available missions, stopping to chat a bit with some acquaintances for a few minutes, among some other things. After he'd completed the tasks he'd set for himself, Doi made way for the academy. Thus, ending up walking along the road as he was now.

Eventually arriving at the arena like location inside of the Academy boundaries, Doi was quick to notice the other's who'd arrive before him. Aoi, the man who'd invited him to participate in the class, was the first person he saw. He wasn't too familiar with the man, but he seemed pretty strong. That was something that Doi could respect. Next he noticed Ryuichi, a boy he met in the Ancient Forest the other day, as well as a girl he was unfamiliar with.

"Hello," said the genin as he approached the group of three. "I'm here for the battle class." Hopefully, he'd be able to acquire some much needed experience from this.

[WC: 317 /1500] [Post 1/5]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
W6gUcqD.png

The morning seemed to sweep by. Eiji had been playing alot of chess over the last week. Working himself out of situations and even giving himself less pieces on the board, as if going into missions undermanned. 'Never know if I'll be forced to lead a team... or even be apart of a team into a suicide like mission... I gotta be ready.' Late into the nights he would simulate himself in scenarios. Though, he worried so much about the strategy of it all that he would work himself into odd positions. He knew that things would come up, and he wanted to be able to have thoughts in line to help the team survive. 'I will prevent Bazu's mistake... I wont drive myself to suicide.' shaking the sweat from his brow as he'd fall asleep the night before his training course for battle with his face placed firmly on the chess board.

Back to that morning, it all seemed to sweep by him, he woke up late, but he still went through his ritual as normal, bathing himself, eating breakfast, and getting his tools together for the day. He liked to change things up from time to time. Eiji wanted to get used to using all sorts of equipment, nothing was out of his range of usage. At any pace, he would make his way to the Obstacle courses? Or rather the field near them. Uri was big into battle and it would be this that he would not like about Uri, but alas, beggars couldnt and shouldnt be choosers. As he'd arrive he wouldnt have to see anyone but he could feel the there were four people there.

'Hm, Uri-Senpai... Ryuichi's prolly here too... Who else?'

Then he'd turn the corner, "Ah... Aya and a new guy.", nodding again Eiji would place his hands in his pockets quietly. Waltzing up to what he would think would be his class. At least it looked like it should be. Uri was here, so he assumed so. At any pace... There wasnt much he would wanna do right now, but with his dark baggy cargo jeans on coupled with his signature jacket with his clan symbol on the back. Aside from that... he would be ready.

"Oi. I'm here too... Endo Eiji reporting. Sorry if I'm late."

[WC = 384/1500]

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
qoaXubZ.png

Never had she expected to willingly go back to the Academy’s library, but with some sort of responsibility forced upon her now that she had finally made it to a genin, Shizuka had decided to work a little on the classes she’s dozed off in the most. Like geography and history. Having just brought back the last book that’s been in her possession for a little bit too long, the little Senju lazily drug her feet over the Academy’s ground - on her way home. Another day off, another day of feeling rather empty now that Oushi and Yosuke weren’t around. It was odd. She missed them.

Staying close to one of the walls protecting the Academy from various types of gazes that might come from the outside, she caught a small gathering of people in the corner of her eye. Turning, her gaze first fell on the tall man - Uri. Then, as she scanned the others, another familiar face popped up. Curious to see what they were up to, she left the safety of the shadows and made her way toward the little group. There was another face amongst them she thought to recognize from a class she had once taken, but the name of the guy escaped her. Perhaps she was simply mistaken, she didn’t know and didn’t linger on it.

“Hello,” the girl called out, nodding toward everyone and offering Endo a small smile. Then all of her attention went toward the redhead. There was something about him she liked, but so far she couldn’t really pinpoint what exactly it was.

“What are you guys up to?”

Hopefully she wasn’t disturbing their class. From what it looked like, they hadn’t started one yet, if that was what it was all about. Rolling up her pastel pink sleeves just a couple of inches from her wrists, she waited with the arctic bear painted on her sweater staring at the group with the same curiosity as she was.

* * *​

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the people gathered in the designated place, Uri observed them casually. He smiled at them and told them not to worry too much about being late or not. He eventually had to refuse Ryuichi’s offer of … water, though he did saw the strange sparkle of life when he was eyeing the Aya girl. And just as he was about to begin, he glanced to the side to find a familiar face appear. He smirked as Shizuka appeared. This was interesting. He had not initially asked her to come, but judging from her actions last time in the coliseum, he suddenly had an idea. A little tweak of plans wouldn’t be too bad for the class at hand. Besides, this could very well offer the appropriate twist to the scenario, considering that there was a note of a certain genin among them who was already quite noted for his strength.

“Good morning, indeed,” he said, voice a little hoarse than usual before he coughed to clear his throat. Would be nice to be drinking one of Rokudo-san’s fine matcha at that very moment. “Glad of you to join us, Shizuka-chan.” Not like he was expecting her but he wanted to make sure he was pointing out that she should expect something to be involved with now that she was there.

A clap of his hands to call their attentions, he then proceeded to explain. “Alright. Today’s class is simple. I’ve already, in some way or another, assessed your capabilities to fight. Reports in your case,” he motioned towards Doi, “And while they are satisfactory, they can only be assessed to a certain degree. Not to mention that circumstances would have been very different in those times. That said, today, while it is as I have noted, will be a class to test your fighting prowess, there will be certain conditions you must fulfill. So listen carefully.”

“This will be a limited battle within the expanse of this area. As you can see, there is hardly any cover, which means, you’ll have to figure out how to go about your strategy. However, I won’t be the opponent this time around, nor Karura. Instead, I’ll be grouping you all into teams,”
He then looked at Aya, Ryuichi and Doi, “You three arrived first so that’s a plus. Now you’re team creampuff.” He then looked over to Eiji and Shizuka and smiled, “And you guys will be forming team cheesecake.”

“Now, you might think it’s a bit unfair but this class is also meant to reflect a bit of real world missions. You can’t expect how many there are in your mission party, nor who they could be. We receive mission orders and that’s that. We simply follow to the letter. How we do that is up to us,” he then gave each of them a lollipop that was wrapped. “Gather with your group and open the wrapper. In this team battle, there’s a certain victory condition, and it’s to eliminate the opposing MVP, however, the opposing team won’t know from the get-go. This is also an important element of real missions. While most of the time we’ll have sufficient information, there will be times when we won’t be given much information at all. Yet, given the condition, we must find ways to complete the task. Be creative.”

“Each team start at the opposing ends. You can group huddle and discuss. And then when give the signal, you can begin to achieve the victory condition. Don’t worry, I’ll be here to stop before anything fatal happens. But do try to act as if you’re intending to hurt. I won’t lie. Our line of work is one of great dangers and you must be prepared to hurt and get hurt. If you’re scared, you might have to rethink why you’re here. If not, then I hope you’ll at least think of it that everyone is prepared to get wounds and fight for you as well. While we may be in different teams, in the end, we all serve the same village and so the village will also fight for you when the time comes. Don’t let the fear in.”

At that, he would let them have time to go to their respective corners and discuss strategy. After around fifteen minutes, Uri would think it would be a good time so he clapped his hands again to call their attention just as he make his way to the entrance and created a wall of blue flames to barricade it. No exit. Then he glanced over to them and from there would observe. “Ready? START!”

[WC: 772 + 309 = 1,081]
[Post: 2/5]
[Please send actions through PM to me. If you don't know how it looks like, DM me so I can show you a format. Also don’t rp out actions just yet. Your round 2 posts should be about getting battle ready and about to start the fight. Can also be about discussing with partner/s but no telling who is the MVP and such. After I receive all actions and mod it, I post the round result and that’s when you rp what happened in the fight round 1 for your post #3. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Also, let’s practice Battle engagement rules so... you have up to 2 days after this post to send your actions or I will put you in defensive mode.]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya was surprised at how many came to this class, Other than Ji, Aya didn't know anyone else. The second one to arrive was a boy named Ryuichi, he was red in the face, which was odd, but Aya ignored it. She did Accept the water, however, and gave her thanks. She didn't have breakfast, mostly because she'd have to go out and find somewhere that was within her budget, that'd take to long. She could go without eating, she's done it many times. Water helped regain energy. She opened the water and drank it while others came, and started talking.

The third person didn't introduce himself, so Aya didn't know his name. He seemed older, and obviously much taller than Aya. She assumed this was a student class, but oh well. He didn't look like a student, but maybe he was held back? Who knows.

The fourth person was Ji, as soon as Aya spotted him, her smile turned into a grin, and she waved feverishly with her free hand. "Heya Ji! Long time no see!" She stated in a mix of an excited and cheerful tone of voice. He was someone she thought was cool, and she wouldn't mind having as a friend. Though she wanted to avoid relationships in general, she also wanted to have friends. It was okay if she had only a few right? She couldn't control how she felt about people she liked, even if she wanted to.

Another girl came and asked what was going on. Aya was about to say something but bit her tongue, since she was referring her question to the sensei. The girl seemed younger, but Aya couldn't pinpoint it, she was probably a student as well.

Aya's attention went to Uri as he spoke, it seems this girl would be joining them. More the marrier. Aya listened as he spoke after he explained what they'd be doing, Aya's tone shifted. Fighting each other? She liked that idea, this was a battle class, but she thought they'd be practicing techniques and all that. This was much better. She was put on a team of three, and Ji and the other girl were paired up. It was odd, the girl looked weaker, but Uri didn't put her on the bigger team. Either Ji was more powerful than what he put off, her she was. She knew her team had an advantage in numbers, but Uri read through their files and placed them where he thought they should be. She didn't know his line of thinking, but it was her choice, she'd have the weak against the strong.

After Uri was done and gave them the lollipops, Aya took off her glasses and put them in a hard case. SHe put in her contacts, and set her glasses case next to Uri, with her almost empty water bottle. She then walked over to her team in the corner. Once there she'd open her lollipop, and looked at it. She shrugged and pocketed the lollipop and its wrapper. She'd save it for later, plus she didn't want to eat it now, in case they started and she'd bite her tongue or something.

Aya was fully ready after fifteen minutes, she had time to strategize with her team, or at least try to. She wanted to win, and she hoped her team would win, they had the bigger numbers, but quality over numbers was the question. So she didn't underestimate the enemy. Even if this was just practice, she was going to go in as if she intended to kill. That's the only way she's ever fought, She trusted Uri would stop anyone from getting to hurt, she also knew there was a hospital not too far, so she was going to give it her all. Her tone went from cheerful, to serious in a matter of seconds, almost all emotion vanished from her body.

[Sending actions]
[WC: 652, 2/5]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oioi. Aya, sup girl.", a smirk and wave from Ji as he finished his approach being spoken to by Aya. It would work out in his favor a bit. He felt like he would be alittle less tense around the new people. At least his flat mates were here... Two of them infact. Uri, who was to be called Aoi, and Ryuichi, the boy who took the top bunk to his bottom bunk. It helped because Eiji would surely fall from the top if left up there too long. He often had dreams about being a cloud floating, which led his body to 'float' off his bed at times unto the floor below. Needless to say, Eiji didnt wanna fall an upwards of six feet in the air to the ground without knowing to stop his fall. Though, Ji would turn his attention to Uri, listening to their tasks for the day.

'More Battling. I guess thats all there is after we graduate... Such a pain in my ass...' Eiji's thoughts were a bit calloused. However, as he thought about it. It made sense, living in the ANBU House now. He was going to learn about being Elite. Being the best of the best. and what better way than to hone your abilities through the skill and tactics of battle. The other objectives seemed interesting, in simulation this was very intelligent. In situations they woudnt always have the advantage, but they would have an objective to accomplish. In this instance, subdue the 'MVP' before your 'MVP' was subdued. The task was clear. Though, Eiji wasnt sure about the level of ability his opponents had. He also didnt know much about his partner, so he would take the lollipop before moving to Shizuka's side, he knew Shizuka was stronger than she let off, she was just inexperienced in battle... more so than Eiji. Also, Eiji was her elder... so he had more... life experience? Who knew..

Ji would sigh, peeling the wrapper from the Lollipop and looking down at his assignment... 'Shit really?' shaking his head he would look to Shizuka, "Alright. We've got this.", nodding, as he screamed in his head, 'I DONT GOT THIS! I -DONT- GOT THIS!' but Eiji's poker face stayed plain. He had to keep his wits about him else things would never work out for him in the future. Uri was watching this, so he would wipe noticable sweat from his brow before rolling his shoulders, then reaching for his Wakizashi.

'Its on.'

[Actions being Sent]
[Post 2/5]
[WC = (416 This Post) + (384 Previous Post) = 800/1500]

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Doi patiently stood among the group of three that arrived prior to his own arrival, two more students entered the space. These two were also people he was unfamiliar with. The first to enter was a boy named Eiji. He was just a bit shorter than Doi and appeared to be just a tad younger as well; at least at first glance. Following Eiji’s entrance was the arrival of a small girl. The genin certainly didn’t know her personally, but she looked slightly familiar. He’d heard some things about a young Senju prodigy while traversing around town, as he often did when he had free time. It wouldn’t be surprising if this girl was said child.

After those who knew one another exchanged pleasantries and everyone settled down, Aoi stood up and began explaining the objective of today’s activity. Listening all the while, Doi made sure to nod in agreement when Aoi mentioned that he only knew of the genin’s talents through reports.

Eventually, at some point in the explanation the five kids were separated into two groups. A group of three members and a group of two. The first three participants to arrive were placed in the same group, while the last two were placed in a group of their own. ‘Team creampuff, ok… it’s a three on two scenario,’Doi thought ’but, why?’

Were the team cheesecake pair strong enough to take all three of them? He knew little of the capabilities that Eiji and the small girl possessed, but he certainly wasn’t about to underestimate them. Especially if the girl was the Senju he’d heard about.

Holding on to the lollipop he was given, Doi waited for Aoi to finish the remainder of his explanation. Once the man finished, he walked in stride with his other two teammates to their assigned side of the arena. Sizing up both of the younger kids, he hoped their abilities would be able to compliment his own.

After unwrapping his lollipop and introducing himself to the teammate he didn’t know. The group went through about 15 minutes of strategizing until Aoi finally clapped his hands. Thus, signaling it was time to commence the battle.

With a wall of beautiful blue flames now surrounding the arena, Doi was ready to face the challenge ahead.

’Alright, it’s go time. Let’s see how this goes.’

[WC: 395] [Total WC: 712/1,500] [Post ⅖] ( Actions have been sent)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi gave a nervous chuckle when the water bottle he handed to Aya was accepted, not knowing why he was feeling a bit tense. This awkward feeling quickly vanished when he was given the lollipop and the goal of the training. The moment he opened the wrapper he grinned, and nodded. He had a plan.

He put the candy back into the wrapper, making sure to hide any of it's white interior. The new girl didn't seem that threatening, but chances are Uri wouldn't put someone like that on the undermanned team for a reason. Unless this happened to be entirely random....That was also a very possible reality knowing Uri. Overthinking this could also be the downfall of the entire training session. He huddled near his two team mates, and his face faded into a calm state that almost seemed tired.

"Right....I have a plan." He says before going quiet to prevent the other team from hearing. After the fifteen minutes Ryuichi got into position, holding the hilt of his new weapon, Burakkubarē. Even if Eiji has seen Ryuichi's progress in elemental release, and the control of his kekki genkai there was little chance he knew of how he's been working on putting it all to use. 'We got this. This is a chance to prove to Uri-sensei that I've gotten stronger. Much stronger.' And with that he lowered his body to change his center of gravity.

"Team creampuff is ready. Let's do this, Doi-san! Kozuki-san!" He said with a fire lighting in his gut. His heart began to race as Uri prepared to start the fight. 'Right. I still get ahead of myself. I need to remain calm. Remain....calm...' Ryuichi thought to himself with a small smirk at the corner of his mouth. 'I'll keep calm, and show Eiji what progress is. To show him that ya need growth to become ANBU!'

{post 2/5}
{Actions being sent}

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Really?.. you’re going to drag me into this because I came to say “hi”?

The light frown and the narrowing of her eyes told Uri enough - she would have him pay her back, somehow. Dinner, sounded nice. Shizuka wouldn’t mind him getting her some gyoza or green tea ice-cream if she was to work for him. In all honesty, he wouldn’t even have to stick around, just pay her for the snacks and off she would go. In fact, she even had a reason - an argument - for him to buy her food; looking around her she found herself to be the shortest. She really had to grow, and one needed nutritions for that, right?

Cheesecake…?
She liked cheesecake - the sweet was added to the list in the back of her mind.

Playing with the lollipop while they scattered, she closely watched Eiji. He appeared quite excited with the upcoming fight, she liked that. It was always fun to have a competitive work-out. As long as nobody would get hurt too badly, things should be more than just fine. Besides, there was Uri who would surely get between them if the situation threatened to get out of hand. She trusted him to be different from whoever had allowed Asami to land into the hospital with an injury that could have been the end of the girl if it hadn’t been for Kahako-sama.

With a quick jerk of her head she shook off the bad memories and turned to Eiji who had already unwrapped his sweet. What was up with the redhead and those l- Ohh, smart.

She smiled, nodding. “I hope so, be careful of him.. the others, I don’t know about them.” She hadn’t seen them before so there was no way of telling what types of abilities they had. That’s why she figured to start out carefully. They didn’t know who they had to catch - her eyes flickered quickly to Eiji, making sure he knew she was ready.

He was holding his weapon, she started to weave signs. It was time to get messy.

* * *​

[2/5 || 680/1.500]
Actions sent

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As each team took the moment to gather at their respective spots and plan their strategies, Uri couldn’t help but wonder how things would go. He had never really experienced the normal academy class in Kumogakure, considering Ibaraki-san did all the teaching to him privately, and so he hoped that he was, at the very least, making an impact. But he’ll have to concern himself with teaching strategies on another day. For now, he had to keep an eye on what’s about to happen.

When the time was up for their strategy meeting, he clapped his hands to call their attention. Then, he would raise a hand and let out the signal with a burst shot of blue flames into the air before it disappeared.

[WC: 126 + 1,081]
[Post: 3/5]

Battle of the Happy Hungry Bunch
Team CheesecakeTeam Creampuff
file.php

[lb][/lb]Shizuka
[lb][/lb]HP: 38,400 (-99 -61 -50) = 38,190/38,400
[lb][/lb]CP: 45,000 (-990 -608 -504) = 42,898/45,000
[lb][/lb]Status: Paralysis (R1), Electrocution, Polarized (R1), Water Chakra Style, Rain [lb][/lb]Dance
[lb][/lb]AP: 10 - 7 = 11 (next round)
[lb2][/lb2]
w4vAmOn.png

[lb][/lb]Eiji
[lb][/lb]HP: 2,850
[lb][/lb]CP: 2,050
[lb][/lb]Status:
[lb][/lb]AP: 1 - 0 = 2 (next round)
file.php

[lb][/lb]Doi
[lb][/lb]HP: 26,775 (-1,856) = 24,919 / 26,775
[lb][/lb]CP: 32,025 (-225 -420 -504 -257) = 30,619/32,025
[lb][/lb]Status: Shielding Tempest Barrier
[lb][/lb]Shielding Tempest Barrier: 1,672
[lb][/lb]AP: 8 - 7 = 9 (next round)
[lb2][/lb2]
file.php

[lb][/lb]Ryuichi
[lb][/lb]HP: 1,600 (-1,485) = 115/1,600
[lb][/lb]CP: 5,700 (-320) = 5,380/5,700
[lb][/lb]Status: hanging on for his dear life, Equipped Burakkubarē
[lb][/lb]AP: 2 - 2 = 2 (next round)
[lb2][/lb2]
ofIpGJo.png

[lb][/lb]Aya
[lb][/lb]HP: 4,845 (-1,485) = 3,360/4,845
[lb][/lb]CP: 2,100 (-100 -83) = 1,917/2,100
[lb][/lb]Status: still here
[lb][/lb]AP: 2 - 1.75 = 2.25 (next round)

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

1.86 sec
Doi uses Electrocution (M) targeting Shizuka: Hit!
-> Shizuka has 1 Rank Paralysis and Electrocution
-> Paralysis no limit: Fail
-> Doi (- 255CP)
-> Bedrock Coffin activates and hits Doi (-1,856 damage)

2.50 sec
Shizuka attempts to act: Success
Shizuka uses Bedrock Coffin (M) on self and Eiji: Success
-> Shizuka and Eiji has Barrier HP: 2,813
-> Shizuka (- 990CP)
-> Shizuka (99 damage)

Ryuichi activates Sharingan (R1)

4.36 sec
Doi uses Squall (M) target Shizuka: Partial Hit!
-> Shizuka is now polarized
-> Doi (- 420CP)

4.50 sec
Shizuka uses Atomic Shockwave (M) targeting Aya and Ryuichi: Hit! and Hit!
-> Aya has Radiation
-> Aya (-1485 damage)
-> Ryuichi (-1,485 damage)
-> Shizuka (-608 CP)
-> Shizuka (-61 damage)

5.00 sec
Shizuka enters Water Chakra Style

]Aya uses Solid Breath:
-> Aya (-100 CP)

6.86 sec
Doi uses Shielding Tempest (M) on self
-> Barrier HP: 1,672
-> Doi (-504 CP)

7.00 sec
Shizuka uses Rain Dance (M):
-> Shizuka (-504 CP)
-> Shizuka (-50 damage)

7.50 sec
Ryuichi uses Fireball (M) targeting Eiji: Hit!
-> Auto-hit: Fail
-> Eiji Barrier (- 1,125 damage)
-> Ryuichi (-320 CP)

8.72 sec
Doi uses Aqua Fang (M) targeting Eiji: Hit! and Hit!
-> Eiji Barrier (-940 damage total)
-> Doi (- 257 CP)
-> Bedrock Coffin activates and misses to hit Doi

8.75 sec
Aya uses Unforeseen Strike (M) targeting Eiji: Miss!
-> Aya (-83 CP)

10.00 sec
Ryuichi equips Burakkubarē​

Notes:
- Ryuichi, conditionals make use of reflexive actions, so you have to be sure that the jutsu you are using is a reflexive action. Otherwise, the conditional action will simply occur right after the stated condition as opposed to interfering with it. There should be a note on the jutsu that say if it can be used reflexively or not.

EDIT:
- Adding Bedrock Coffin activation, so the entire jutsu ends now.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryuichi jumped the moment he heard the fight start. His eyes shifting from their azure blue to a crimson red as a hissing sound could be hear by anyone close. He saw the senju girl covering them both in some kind of guard faster than Ryuichi could finish activating his sharingan, and grit his teeth. Luckily his team mate Doi was able to get a hit onto the girl before they could rip up a slab of earth to protect them.

While the white haired boy was trying to think of a way through, he was hit with a wave of nearly invisible energy that pushed him down onto his back. 'shit. I can't take a hit like that again.' he though, feeling his entire body burning. Quickly, he had to take action.

He flashed the needed hand seals and held his body in a good position to keep a decent footing. Serpent, ram, monkey, boar, horse, tiger. "Futon: Fireball jutsu!" He said, blowing air into his hand for it to come out in a large ball of fire. It completely enveloped the stone protecting EIji, leaving it behind in a dry, slightly crumbling state. Wincing, Ryuichi noticed the rain and decided to try some new strategy. The Senju girl was way too strong to try and overpower with brute force.

[Actions sent]
[post 3/5]

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In an actual life or death battle, attacking too early could either provide very beneficial results or cause one’s downfall. It was always something to keep in mind. Upon the battles commencement, Doi immediately lunged forward with a burst of speed. His intent behind doing so wasn’t to land a decisive blow, but to gage the ability of his opponents. The intended target of this ‘test’ was the Senju child, the person who would most likely be leading the rival team's efforts.

Team Cheesecake surely wasn’t expecting such an early attack if their lack of resistance was anything to go by. With the assistance of chakra, Doi was able to swiftly get in close without much of an issue. A quick pat on the shoulder of the Senju child was all he needed to deliver. It might have not appeared like he did much from the perspective of the other participants, but that quick moment of contact was all he required. He had effectively delivered a simple technique that served to send a series of rather small shocks into the opponent’s body. It wouldn’t do too much damage, but the effects would surely be annoying to deal with. The deed done, Doi used a quick chakra powered leap backwards to regroup with his teammates.

Large slabs of earth arose from the ground moments after the genin’s stunt to form a wall in front of the Senju child and Eiji. Despite that, Doi was still able to send a beam of storm energy towards his previous target from where he stood. A technique that much like the last one didn’t serve to do damage, but to annoy.

Slightly grimacing as a rather strong shockwave of energy fiercely struck both of his teammates. The genin was quick to put up a shield of his own. This one made of lighting and water. Strong attacks like that one where bound to be plentiful during the rest of the battle. It was best to be prepared.

Safe behind his shield of storm energy, Doi attacked Eiji’s wall of earth with a drill like tendril of water. This attack was following the lead of Ryuichi who had struck with a fireball prior.

The start of the battle wasn’t looking too good for his team but it was still far too early to give up.

[WC: 389] [WC Total: 1,101/1,500] [Post ⅗] (Sending Actions)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Right after their Sensei said go, her teammates were off. Aya stayed behind to start creating her weapon. Shizuka was able to create a barrier within moments after the battle started, meaning they'd have to break it. Fast. After Doi tried to attack Shizuka, she targeted Ryuchi and herself, Aya was hit by the shockwave, immediately she felt sick. She toughed it out and finished her weapon creation, she was behind everyone else already, which frustrated her, but she did not let any emotion show.

While Aya was prepping her weapon, she watched her enemies closely eyeing them down as if she was hunting them. She planned on targeting Ji first, but Shizuka seemed to be the bigger threat. Though it'd be a 50-50 chance, he'd be harder to take out, so taking out the small fry would be easier. If he was the MVP then it'd be done. Was it worth wasting chakra though? What if he wasn't? They were putting up a good fight, but Aya didn't seem to waver.

Aya created a bow out of her solid breath technique, she took aim and waited for her moment to shoot. While she was aiming, it started to rain, the cold water splattering against the ground, making it cooler than before, it only was in this little area so it had to be a technique. Ryuichi used fire style Jutsu, but in this rain, it'd make it weaker, or just not work at all. Doi was using water style jutsu, it was probably easier to use water jutsu now that it was raining.

Finally, Aya took her shot and seemed to miss. Aya was not used to using the bow yet her abilities, she was obviously before everyone else. SHe'd have to do more, they needed to do damage, but she was right, Shizuka was stranger and faster than she looked. Aya stayed calm and prepared for her next attack. She needed to figure out what to do next, should she change her tactics, or keep going? Eventually, the shields would fall, and she'd have a shot to do real damage.

[WC: 352 post 3/5]
[sending actions]

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before her hand seals were complete something hit her in her shoulder. Sizzling electricity almost threw her off guard, but being a practitioner of the art herself, she bit through the uncomfortable spasms and forced the earth into a wooden wall in front of team ‘Cheesecake’. That didn’t entirely protect her from what came next, though. An annoyance to deal with during the weaving of her next seals, but one she couldn’t care less for. Her tactic was to see if she could damage the two she had no knowledge on.

Fortunately it seemed to work. The barrier held as the attacks came in searching for Eiji, in the meanwhile the atomic wave crossed the area looking for the two strangers. The other guy, the one she had to be careful for, well, he had his own protection set up soon enough. She figured that it would be a hassle to break through, but would try regardless. Seeing as he didn’t bother to protect the other two, she figured that he had to be the one they had to get their hands on.

A quick look toward Eiji had her hoping that he would know what to do. They didn’t have a bond, they’ve only met once! So it was hard to estimate what his thoughts were on the fight, but perhaps that was partly the exercise here. One never knew who would be on your team, that, however, didn’t mean you could mess up your mission. Shinobi had to be inventive.

As the rain came down from the sky she let it soak her. From the corner of her vision she could see that the biggest part of the barrier surrounding Eiji started to break apart - Shizuka knew she had to act quickly. If she wanted to make use of the little advantage they appeared to have at this point… There were still three others and only two of them. Things could rapidly turn ugly.

* * *​

[3/5 || 1.007/1.500]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'Geez... I need to pick up m skill... Shizuka's skill with Doton is amazing!' Eiji would think for a moment as the giant slab of granite infront of the both of them. This would definitely help him in the future as he formed handsigns and awaited the moment something to come his way as he peeked around the stone watching the plan come to fruition. Though they didnt have to say much but he could see how Shizuka wanted to protect him. It made sense... 'Shizuka's pretty smart eh?' she couldnt be older than he was with her body type and stature, but in this world anything was a possibility.

"Ah Shi-!", he'd spot Ryuichi looking his way shooting off a fireball! Though, there was some inkling from before that it looked like Ryuichi was on his last leg from the attack he suffered moments before. Though the Fireball wasnt a very fast one... He was able to move his body quickly leaping behind the barrier, Eiji was lucky, that was enough fire power to deal some serious damage. "Oioi Ryuichi, Gotta be better than that!", nodding again he would look, he still had his jutsu ready but... now he had to watch out for Aya. But Doi attacks! Aqua Fang jutsu? The jutsu he'd seen once before from Bazu. Though moving again he would move to the slab of earth!

'They are trying to take me out... Shit man.' shaking his head the Stone seemed to be giving way, but it could take another hit... what would happen if he was taken off guard and he couldnt switch in time? Maybe it would hold up alittle bit longer... Then he'd see the Arrow over his shoulder. "Oh crap! Aya! WOAH MAN! NOT COOL!", he'd turn to the girl holding the bow. 'Thats going to be a pain in my ass... but I think I have a plan.' looking to Shizuka, Eiji would nod before heading into the next phase. They just met... but they would have similar chemistry.

'Heh... You're looking at the MVP.'

[Actions Being Sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking on as the class continued this battle, Uri was quite worried as he catch a glimpse of Ryuichi seemingly taking quite a beating. For the most part, Shizuka and Eiji seemed to have worked this through, coming with some kind of plan, and it was paying off. With each team having their weaker members, it was up to them on how to turn their weakness into strengths. Shizuka seemed to be acting both as a support and attacker, while Eiji followed suit. On the other hand, Doi’s team was focusing on their offense that Ryuichi may have forgotten to watch out for this own hide. The kid wasn’t phased though. Aya was getting into the rhythm with her weapon and released a few of her unique attacks.

However, as things kept on, Uri saw Ryuichi fall to the ground. At that point, he used his speed to appear next to the boy and treat him quickly and channeling some chakra to keep the boy able to move. Just in time, though, Uri would disappear again and the fight went on as something from below would drag Ryuichi, trapping him along the ground, with just his head sticking out like a turnip on the ground. Uri stifled a chuckle at the site.

“Don’t go killing, Ryuichi just yet. He’s got no life saving grace from here on out. Speaking of which. You guys have a few more minutes left before this ends. So make the most of it,” he reminded them.

[WC: 251 + 1,207 = 1,458]
[Post: 4/5]

Battle of the Happy Hungry Bunch
Team CheesecakeTeam Creampuff
file.php

[lb][/lb]Shizuka
[lb][/lb]HP: 38,190 (+38 -630 +63 +768) =38,400 /38,400
[lb][/lb]CP: 42,898 (-380 -340 -255 -630) = 41,923/45,000
[lb][/lb]Status: Polarized (R1), Water Chakra Style, Rain Dance
[lb][/lb]AP: 11 - 8.5 = 11 (next round)
[lb2][/lb2]
w4vAmOn.png

[lb][/lb]Eiji
[lb][/lb]HP: 2,850 (-75 -82 -250 -1,890 -540) = 263/2,850
[lb][/lb]CP: 2,050 (-658 -110) = 1,282/2,050
[lb][/lb]AP: 2 - 2 = 1 (next round)
file.php

[lb][/lb]Doi
[lb][/lb]HP: 24,919/26,775
[lb][/lb]CP: 30,619 (-252 -548 -594) = 29,225/32,025
[lb][/lb]Status: Shielding Tempest Barrier
[lb][/lb]Shielding Tempest Barrier: 1,672
[lb][/lb]AP: 9 - 5 = 9(next round)
[lb2][/lb2]
file.php

[lb][/lb]Ryuichi
[lb][/lb]HP: 115 (-1,800) = -1,690/1,600
[lb][/lb]CP: 5,380 (-70) = 5,310/5,700
[lb][/lb]Status: KO’d this round, but begins half the life next round with no maintains or equips, but remains bound to the ground
[lb][/lb]AP: 2 - 0 = 2
[lb2][/lb2]
ofIpGJo.png

[lb][/lb]Aya
[lb][/lb]HP: 3,360 (+15 +25 +54) = 3,454/4,845
[lb][/lb]CP: 1,917 (+15 +25 +54 -180) = 1,831/2,100
[lb][/lb]Status: Solid Breath
[lb][/lb]AP: 2.25 - 1.5 = 2.75(next round)

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

0.00 sec
Shizuka maintains Raindance
-> Shizuka (-380CP)
-> Shizuka (+38 HP)
Shizuka resists Electrocution
Ryuichi maintains Sharingan
-> Ryuichi (-70CP)
Doi maintains Shielding Temptest
-> Doi (-252CP)
Aya maintains Solid Breath
-> Aya (-100CP)
-> Aya (+15 HP) (+15 CP)
Eiji is hit by 2 strikes:
-> Eiji (-75 damage) (-82 damage)

1.36 sec
Shizuka uses Mud Clone (M):
-> Eiji is unaware
-> Doi is unaware
-> Aya is unaware
-> Ryuichi is unaware
-> Shizuka (-340 CP)

2.27 sec
Doi uses Lightning Beast (M) targeting Eiji and Mudclone: (Hit!, Hit!)
-> Eiji uses Body Switch (M) to dodge attack
-> Eiji (-658 CP)
-> Doi (-548 CP)
-> Backlash chance: Fail, Fail
-> Mud Clone disperses

2.72 sec
Shizuka uses Water Whip (M) targeting Ryuichi: (Crit!)
-> Ryuichi (-1,800 HP) (Bleeding R1) (KO’d)
-> Shizuka (-255 CP)

3.33 sec
Aya uses Curve Shot targeting Eiji: (Hit!)
-> Eiji (-250 damage)
-> Aya (+25 HP) (+25CP)
-> Aya (-65 CP)

4.54 sec
Shizuka uses Inner Earth Reflection Lure (M):
-> Eiji is unaware
-> Doi is unaware
-> Aya is unaware
-> Shizuka (-630 CP)

5.00 sec
Eiji uses Transformation (M) to look like Aya:
-> Eiji (-110 CP)
-> Shizuka is aware
-> Doi is aware
-> Aya is aware

5.54 sec
Doi uses Watershark Bomb (M) targeting Shizuka and Eiji:
-> Eiji hit 3 times (-1,890 damage)
-> Crush effect: Fail, Fail, Fail
-> Rolls for blindshot attempt to Shizuka: Success
-> Shizuka hit 1 time (- 630 damage)
-> Shizuka (+63 HP)
-> Crush effect: Fail, Fail
-> remains in stealth
-> Doi (- 594CP)

6.36 sec
Shizuka uses Special Action Double Decapitation targeting Ryuichi: (Auto-hit)
-> Ryuichi is bound

6.66 sec
Aya uses Quickshot targeting Eiji: (Hit, Hit)
-> Eiji (-540 damage)
-> Aya (+54 HP) (+54 CP)
-> Aya (-180 CP)

7.27 sec
Shizuka uses Transformation to look like Ryuichi:
-> Eiji is unaware
-> Doi is aware
-> Aya is unaware

7.72 sec
Shizuka equips Shuriken
-> recovery augment: +2% max HP regen​

Note:
-As per agreed rule for this class, there is no death. Some players I have assigned roles, and Ryuichi's role has now been exposed. He got the twice to be defeated role, hence he joins next round with half the max HP, no maintains, no equips, but since he was trapped in a bound by Shizuka, he'll be bound still.

EDIT:
- Fixing, Bedrock Coffin does not exist in this round. Nothing integral was changed since Eiji still makes use Body Switch to dodge.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
WHAM! WHAM! Two strikes he didnt even see!

'The hell? What the hell hit me?' Everything seemed to be happening so fast that Eiji's body could barely keep up with what he was being given. There was so much going on, but he spotted Doi planning something. A lightning Beast was coming right for him... and he had no time so as it collided with his body his body convulsed into a kawarimi log! appearing not far from the initial point of contact, Eiji would notice that he'd see Ryuichi getting his face pounded in from a Water Whip. 'Perfect.', though looking to Aya, he'd frown as he'd see her aiming a shot his way... but it seemed to miss...

'Oh.. Oh no its turning... Well its not gonna h-... OH CRAP', he's sound off a yelp of pain as he'd be hit cleanly as he'd hold unto his ribs, he wasnt bleeding... not badly anyways. It wasnt even enough to count for bleeding in general. 'Ugh... I need to-.. Wait. Were is Shizuka?' looking around frantically for a moment he wouldnt catch any sight of her. Then he'd form a handsign before shouting out, "HENGE NO JUTSU", though as he said it... he figured it would be best not to have said anything and just did the jutsu. Cause it seemed that Doi and Aya were quite aware of him, they both looked at him like he was stupid in all honesty... Hell, he'd forgotten to transform his hair. So he was Aya... but with a mini afro. Lordie.

"...Bad day...", but it wasnt as bad as it was gonna get. Cause Doi would attack him with a Shark made from water! ...Wait no... Make that Three sharks that exploded on his body knocking Eiji back and causing him to tumble until he hit one of the boulders that were placed in the arena. Then more strikes! Thwack! WHAM! Blood seemed to trinkle down Eiji's face. 'Ugh... Aya... I... I cant get any offense." Ryu's body was gone somewhere, and now Ryuichi seemed to be back on his feet...

'Where is Shizuka... Ugh... I'm gonna pass out if I take much more of this.', Eiji would frown at the thought, everything seemed to be working against him.

'I... Cant... give up...', Eiji would frown before standing to his feet again. Another Round of happenings like that... and maybe even his life would be over. Who knew... but then again, who cared?

[Post 4/5]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back