Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Find some new Friends!!! [OPEN]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
tumblr_m6pur5aKCb1qg37pao1_500.gif
Nitish was wondering in Tea country to find some new friends he can play with who aren’t in Main branch or not even an Academy student because of the incidents Nitish has did yet Takeshi has given him a second chance to be in Main branch but he was more likely banned from talking to any Main branch ninja or an Academy student. But he didn’t knew why did he put those conditions for Nitish but now it was clear that he was looking down on Nitish after he lost his battle from Takeshi but it didn’t matter him but the matter was now he banned to meet up with his friends and have to prove his worthiness to Hokage. So Nitish decides to go to tea and find some peoples of other villages to train with him because he can’t ask any one in leaf to train with him after the sins he did yet while living his life freely but now it looks like he was caged in a bird cage with some proper attention but it was one of the things Nitish don’t like and he thinks “Man this is the worst life I ever thought of.” And then Nitish starts searching the Tea country to its every street and it’s every corner where he could meet up with someone.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This trip to Tea was necessary after her little excursion to Kumogakure. Not only did she accomplish her goals of getting accommodations for Yomi for her impending travel to Cloud, but she also gave herself a make-over; which cost her a small fortune. She was happy with the results so it was money worth-spent. The weather here, in comparison to Kumogakure, was extremely warm. She had a backpack over her shoulders with her old clothing and the old jacket she wore while in Lightning Country. Hunger called for her, once again, feeling unfulfilled after the boat-ride between Kumogakure and here.

A loud growl could be heard from her stomach, forcing her to place her hand over her belly and look around with minor embarrassment. She replied by fanning herself with the orange-feathered fan that she bought while in Kumogakure as she walked down the street, heading for the hotel that Yomi rested in while she played the vanguard. It was here, that she overheard the voice of a child stating 'Man this is the worst life I ever thought of.' which caused Kaori to pause for a moment, watching the child pass-by. She folded the feathered fan and put it away as she continue to eyeball the down-trodden child.

She knew about having a crappy childhood. She felt that that was her experience in Leaf. A young sproutling living in Leaf, running away from pursuers who wanted to use her as a child-sacrifice for their barbaric ritual, and even was told to be 'thrown in jail' for the irreparable crime of 'staying the hell away from her pursuers'. How DARE she run away from her pursuers to try to stay alive! The INDIGNATION! However, due to her lack of staying in the village, she'd never believe the one that made that order was now the Hokage. It was still her belief, due to not being around, that Umashi was still the Hokage of the village.

Kaori called out to the child that looked down upon his life a moment before running over to him, placing a hand upon her cleavage to keep herself from smacking her face. Fighting or doing anything with her clothing choice was probably a bad idea, but it made her feel pretty. She stopped just behind the child and planted her feet and attempted to grab him by the wrists. "Knock it off with that self-pity non-sense," she stated firmly to the child. She had her own fits of self-pity and she is probably the worst person to give advice, but she also picks herself up by her bootstraps and bucks-up.

"If you're having issues, let's talk it out over some food, alright?" she said before giving him a radiant smile. She didn't hate people; even if one would suspect she should. She had no reason to like people due to the hardships of dealing with them, but it was thanks to being brought up by a woman named Yomi that she grew to be a nicer human being. To that, she was eternally grateful. It was at this point, after making the offer, that she released the boy's hand. She didn't want him to potentially do anything stupid to harm himself nor harm others. If she had the ability to nip-this-in-the-bud before it becomes a problem, the better.

"Where are my manners?" she said before correcting her posture. "My name is Kaori. What's your name?" the 21 year old Shrine Maiden introduced herself.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]
WC: 577

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Nitish was going on a Girl shouts for Nitish and then comes near him and then turns Nitish’s face towards herself and then says him to forget about the self-pity stuff and then Nitish says to her “Well who are you miss?” and then after Nitish asks her Nitish analysis her well and it looked like that she was also from the leaf and then Nitish says to her “Miss if you are in Main branch of leaf, then sorry about that I was being banned to talk to any Main branch ninja or any of the Academy Student by the Hokage.” And then Nitish waits for her response and then she says to Nitish to go with her to talk while eating some food. And then by what she said Nitish thought that she wasn’t in Main Branch but Nitish was still confused and by her reaction to Nitish’s emotions it looks like she has also undergone to the same situations.

And then after a little while later Nitish she says “Where are my manners? My name is Kaori. What's your name?” And then Nitish response to her question “My name is Uchiha Nitish, nice to meet you miss.” But Nitish was blushing a little but he didn’t knew why is he even blushing and Nitish thought I should go back to my physcopathic self once again if she was one of the ANBU’s but Nitish thought if she was in ANBU she should have known my name for my crimes which made me a little famous in ANBU and Main Branch. But Nitish was bored so he thinks he should stick around a little.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
QEVRFn4.png

Maru was walking along the crowded streets with his hands in his pockets, although he was in his usual look when he did mercenary work he didn't wear the mask. Probably because it was daylight, plus he didn't feel like wearing the mask when he wasn't doing work plus his top hat and suit were in the cleaners so he simply had to make due. It seemed that the day would be pretty casual so he thought he might as well socialize with some people, he was about to simply walk on by but then he saw a kid that he recognize, he gave the boy some of his stolen yen for stealing a camera oh and he was there when he left the village! Telling him good luck and even shot fireworks. Pretty nice but the kid wasn't the one who caught his attention…. It was the woman he was talking to. The woman was BEA-UTI-FUL!! With pretty huge… Christmas ornaments on her chest. How could Maru resist! After all, he didn't have the motto of ‘Take Your Heart’ for nothing.

Slicking his hair back and eyebrows back, Maru struts towards the woman in complete confidence. As he walked up to the two Maru held his arms open announcing that he was there. “Aye there Puddin.” He said as though it was her real name, making finger guns at the woman. “You know babe, you know I've got five hearts because it's the only way I can contain my love for you. Gurl you're hotter than any fire justu I've seen.” He tried a few pickup lines he made up, moving closer he casually removed his head from his body and bowed. “Names Maru by the way sugar, I go by many things like princess of heart protector of love, prince charming to some, heart thief to others.” He said reattaching his head, he didn't recognize the woman for a moment but now that he got a good look at her…

“Wait you're the same woman that said she'll give me her name!” He snapped his fingers, then made finger guns at her. “Well gotta say, you literally get hawter and hawter every time I see you sugar.”

[Entered Topic!]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy said that 'if she was main branch, he wasn't allowed to talk to her'. Hogwash! Kaori let the boy's hand go before letting out a little laugh, unfolding the feathered fan of her's to cover her mouth as she does so. After she was finished laughing, Kaori shook her head and then started to fan herself, letting the little bit of cooler air touch her skin. "I'm not Main Branch and even if I were, I wouldn't listen to such a stupid rule like that. Whoever implemented that rule is an absolute idiot," Kaori mentioned. She had a good idea who after Yomi told her about who the current Hokage was. Flaunting and throwing around his power was how she knew about this man named Takeshi... or was it Takashi? The name wasn't all too important to her but she could see his face as clear-as-day. "Mr. Takashi is a fool for outcasting a young child," she said before a brief pause was made. " again," she finished.

"If it's who I think it is, he didn't do it to just you. Foolish man tried to get me locked up for running away from people trying to kill me. Foolish, foolish man," she said as she continued to fan herself off. The boy then introduced himself as Nitish; an Uchiha. "Don't worry, Nitish-kun, he acts like that to everyone because he's SO mighty," she said. It didn't help that her first and only impression of the guy wasn't a positive one; an impression that she held onto for many, many years and an impression that made her have absolute disdain. One of the main reasons she NEVER wears anything that identifies her as a shinobi of Leaf; strange though, people seem to always pin her as a Leaf ninja.

"I'm a medic anyway, so no need to worry," she said as she flashed the boy a bright smile. She was always here to help people unless it's a certain individual that just so happened to arrive. This guy must have been patrolling Tea JUST for her. She continued to fan herself as Maru made his entrance and instantly started with one of his crappy pick-up lines. Every word coming out of Maru's mouth just made her more and more disgusted with the guy. As a way to counter his thirst and longing for her, Kaori placed a hand upon Nitish's back and pressed him against her, intentionally burying Nitish's face into her cleavage JUST to bother Maru and probably strike him with jealousy. She had the scent of peaches coming off of her that only Nitish could pick up.

"Oh, it's you," she said as she fanned herself and the now-buried Nitish with her feathered fan. "I suppose I did promise to tell you my name, huh? Did you pay for that window that you broke though? 'Prince-Charming-to-Some' and 'Thief-to-Others' are quite the grandiose names, Maru-chan," she said in a patronizing manner. At least he complimented her in a somewhat normal manner; though most girls don't really think being called 'hot' is all-too-romantic. "I guess that's a step in the right direction. Not bad for a dog," she said, hiding her mouth with a chuckle, only displaying her eyes betwixt the feathers on the fan. She remembered that she had someone between her breasts and released the pressure so he could get some oxygen, letting him go if he pleased.

"I don't see the point of giving you my name, Maru-chan. You know Leaf will hunt you down and kill you. So there's no point giving my name to a dead-man. I do suggest finding some strong friends to keep you well-guarded. The Hokage is, after all, someone who values his position over all-else."

MFT
WC: 623

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then after Nitish tells her that he was banned to talk to any of the Main branch ninja, Kaori laughs a little and then tells Nitish “I'm not Main Branch and even if I were, I wouldn't listen to such a stupid rule like that. Whoever implemented that rule is an absolute idiot,” and then after she says this Nitish answers her giving a grin “Yeah, you are right Takeshi is an absolute fool.” And then after a little pause Kaori says to Nitish “Mr. Takashi is a fool for outcasting a young child, again,” and then Nitish asks her “Why did ya added again to it?” Nitish was a bit confused when she added again and after Nitish asks her he waits for her response.

And then she answers Nitish question with her own incident “If it's who I think it is, he didn't do it to just you. Foolish man tried to get me locked up for running away from people trying to kill me. Foolish, foolish man,” and then Nitish says to her “well that harsh but for me it’s a little different I stole a pair of Mangekyo from Uchiha vault and it’s the punishment he gave me.” And then Kaori says to Nitish that he don’t have to worry about it and then Nitish answers her “Okey.” And then she tells Nitish that she was a medic nin and then Nitish was taking a relief breath and then somehow Nitish was feeling dark chakra around him and then he turns his face around and then sees Maru coming towards them but Maru’s personality was quite changed to something else than Nitish knew and then Nitish says to Maru “hey there Maru.” And then Nitish waits for Maru’s response while those grownups are talking.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
2vVKGtT.jpg

A stab of jealousy came when he saw Nitish being buried within Kaori's cleavage, choking down the sudden urge to pull out the young Uchiha's heart to devour. His inky writhing cords almost began to wriggle its way from his eye mask but before it became too noticeable Maru manipulated his inky tentrails to go back into his body and using his regenerative abilities to make the scars on his body invisible. Maru cleared his throat, then began to smile again. “Why of course hon I did pay for the window. You did say if I paid the bill, sing the song you gave, that you would give me your name so how's about it sugar.” He said holding his arms out hoping that she would give him her name. Of course, Maru clasped his hands together staring at the beautiful Kaori's lips as she talked while swaying.

Of course she didn't give him her name, said that he would be hunted down by the good ol’ kage and killed which made Maru laugh as if she told a joke. “Sugar I doubt they would come looking for me since THEY banned me from the village and I'm not a run away that the ANBU would hunt. For starters I'm sure the kage has better things to do than to deal with someone who isn't in the village, besides I don't consider myself a huge threat so I think the only way I'll actually be hunted if I; A. Decide to pay the leaf a visit. B. Effect leaf directly by killing or beating up a leaf villager. Or C. They are bored and just see me walking around. I mean it's more like a really long ban from the village at best. Plus… hate to break it to you but konoha ANBU don't actually do ANBU stuff.” Maru said with a shrug, patting his hand on his chest. “Plus there are ways to cheat death you know? I’m not a human puppet anymore but I get the sweet new ability of being able to revive myself. So you get a handsome young guy who won’t die.” of course Maru was one of those people who can cheat death, all he needed to do was absorb the life's essence from his stolen hearts then poof! He's alive again, he haven't had to do that yet but it didn't matter so long as he had a sort of semi immortality.

He moved closer, raising an arm to put an arm over her shoulder. “Sooooo… how about that name.♥”

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Clearing her throat as she continued to fan herself, she noticed that Nitish's expression didn't change at all; as if nothing she did to him changed his demeanor. What a boring child. The look of disappointment crossed her face as she looked at him and then gave an exasperated sigh. "So I guess you two are perfect for one another. Two thieves messing about. Hmph!" she said in a rather disappointed manner. It didn't help that the two seemed to be familiar with one another, which caused her to raise an eyebrow. She chose to ignore Nitish's inquisition into her adding the word 'again' to her earlier comment. She had been tossed aside by Takeshi due to his use of power before and she figured that he might have done the same this time. After being told the reason why, she now empathizes with Takeshi. Actually, it was at this point that she believed that Takeshi was being kind to the child. Perhaps her perception of the man was starting to slowly change, but it won't change her opinion on the first time they've actually met.

And then Kaori was called out on the fact that she skipped out on giving her name prior. She stopped fanning herself for a brief moment and grumbled. "Fine, fine. I'll tell you my real name. Call me Mizuho then if you please," she said. She didn't completely lie to him as Mizuho was a pseudonym she took when performing missions. Something she'd use to keep her real identity a secret; though she thinks that Nitish might spill the beans on her actual name. Even if Nitish were to give her actual name, she'd just constantly give out false names as a means to throw off Maru, to aid in the belief that she was a pathological liar in terms of her identity.

Maru explained his change in 'lifestyle' for a moment and then attempted to put his arm around her, only for her to quickly sidestep and to guide his arm to wrap around himself instead. She didn't want him touching her without her permission. It wasn't something she was quite keen on; especially not from someone who can't just be normal. Maru, in Kaori's eyes, is an abnormal creature. While she believes the right kind of loving and compassion could easily change how he is as a person; Kaori wouldn't be the one to give him what he so desperately sought. Her duty is towards Yomi and not towards rehabilitating an outcast.

"I think you grossly misunderstand how people work, Maru. But I guess you'll have to figure that one out on your own," she said with a disgusted look on her face. Just everything about this guy sickened her from the way he talked , the way he talked about himself, the stupid pick-up lines that'll never work, and his actions. While she doesn't wish for him to actually die, she just wished he'd just act normal! Now your next mission, Maru, if you choose to accept. Act like a normal human being for a couple months?" she challenged Maru with uncertainty. She also didn't have a reward for him at the moment, but can kinda guess what's the next step; which is something she absolutely dreaded.

MFT
WC: 544

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
tumblr_omgzxcsvwv1qzxv73o1_500.gif
Maru was talking to Kaori and by their talk it looked like Kaori doesn’t want to give her name to this guy named Maru and then Nitish started feeling like he was not there at all and then after a little while later Kaori says to Nitish that he and Maru are perfect to each other and then Nitish shouts out “What??? He and Me are perfect for each other.” And then after a little while later Kaori gives her name as Mizuho to Maru and says that she always take her mission by this name but Nitish want to talk to her with a full confidence like Maru was talking to her but Nitish was shy and after seeing a beauty like her walking to Nitish he felt like he was now once again back to earth where he belongs. And then Nitish thinks in his mind “So this is what peoples call love.” And then Nitish was now feeling a little happy that he found where his love belongs too. And then Nitish tries to get some confidence in his mind and stands up and stands side by Maru and then says “Ummm…. Miss I want to tell ya something.” But he wasn’t fully in confidence and then he says to her with that little bit of confidence that what is going in his mind and his body and heart want to tell her “I think I’m in …… Love with you or in short I love you.” And then he continues what he said “I know that I don’t have 5 hearts for you like Maru but I have 1 heart like a normal human have and I am ready to fight alongside with you.” And then after saying this Nitish was feeling a little embarrassed and he then turns towards Maru and sees his face and waits for Kaori’s response to his proposal.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
dOu2gyG.jpg

Maru couldn't help but to be proud about his occupation as a known crook, but being compared to Nitish wasn't something he actually liked. Possibly the fact that they were thieves were one thing that they actually had in common, that and he had some vague memories of teaching the young boy but that was about it. Maru couldn't help but smile in hearing that she would finally tell him her name, making finger guns to the woman he smiled then winked at her. “Done, I could call you Mizuho beautiful.” He said, but then that was when Nitish had the courage to speak. Maru gazing upon the child was wondering what he had to say but then as the words escaped his mouth that he LOVED HIS MIZUHO that was when the rage of a demon filled him, Maru glaring down at the child hard having a quick flash of ripping out the child's heart… But that would be taking the easy way out, after all Kaori was beautiful and he couldn't kill everyone who she came in contact with without making himself seem like a lunatic.
7K5poBF.png
So instead, he decided to rather intensely proclaim this a war. “Ahh.. But you see Mizuho I love you WAY more than this kid does. He may have one heart like a normal person but my heart beats eternally with undying affection and I am willing to die a thousands deaths to be with you.” Maru said, getting on one knee in a attempt to look romantic while putting his hand to his chest to begin spilling his guts on how he felt. “On the day you were born, the angels had come together to make a dream come true. My dream of a perfect woman eternal beauty that I find in a very special woman like you.” Then he shot a glare to Nitish, then looked back at Kaori thinking about the little proposal she had about him acting more like a human. By the way Nitish and Maru acted, she would've probably thought that they were infected by beloved poison but it didn't matter. He wasn't about to lose to a former student… but clearly another thing that they had in common was they sucked at talking to girls.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaori twitched at Maru's reaction to her codename. It was quite the easy name for her to forget. Maru's reactions were classic though as he remained extremely consistent with his behavior. That only proved how adamant he was about this whole ordeal. She is still reserving her real name for when Maru actually acts normal! Maybe when he returns to the realm of the humans, she will drop the truth on him. But for now, Mizuho is fine.

It was then that Nitish dropped something completely unexpected. Unlike Maru's goofy antics, she didn't expect this from someone she just met. She had to play it cool just to continue this facade with teasing Maru. She pulled out the feathered fan and fanned herself gently before covering the lower-half of her face with the feathery implement. One of the feathers protruded between her eyes, leaving only her violet eyes staring directly at Nitish. Some people may think she's only doing this to cover her blush, but she's actually covering up laughter. She did find his quick confession pathetic, if not a little creepy. She just met the kid a few moments ago; maybe it was his volatile state that caused him to say such a foolish thing.

It wasn't until Maru chirped in did her charade end, causing her to go completely pan-faced. A swift movement of her wrists folded the feathered fan completely and the look of annoyance was clearly seen upon her visage. She thought of an idea in order to let both of them down as gently as she possibly could. She unfolded the fan and covered her face yet again, leaving only her eyes visible to the two. She giggled a bit at Maru's 'pick-up lines' while she was actually cringing so hard that her body actually hurt. She was hiding her pain behind a fan. "Oh, Maru, you're so cool with all your witty quips. Makes me a little," she said with a small pause before turning on her sultry-voice. "Hot.... Under... the... collar," she said in a manner, hinting at something else before she said the word 'collar'. She gently fanned her face while still hiding her face.

She turned her attention back towards Nitish and giggled. "That's so sweet. I wish I could find a guy as sweet as you. But maybe when you're older."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
dOu2gyG.jpg

Maru felt as though he won the battle over Mizuho’s heart for now, she called him cool and witty which he felt as though he was getting somewhere. However, she did call Nitish sweet which wasn't good for him so he probably would have to try harder with Mizuho to make sure she is only interested in him.. But Nitish seemingly took a quick exit, for some reason Maru had a feeling that the young academy student was about to do something stupid, he couldn't quite put his finger on it but there was a lot of darkness about him after he left but he didn't worry to much about that because his beatiful Mizuho was all to himself. “Oh by the way… you see I don't actually know how to be a normal human. Like you see was never–”

Before he could tell his future waifu about him, she seemingly vanished without a trace. He placed his hands on his hips, then smiled hard feelings really stupid but kept his cool. “I'll find you again sugar.” He said confidently, deciding to take his exit to see if he might as well leave to. Perhaps he'll find some entertainment or perhaps he would find her again whatever comes first.

[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back