Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finding Potential [Free RP]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma walked down the aisles of the library in a new white robe he'd purchased, he was casually picking up books of interest and using his archive technique on them. Placing the copies into a large summoning scroll, his ocean blue eyes scanned the books upon the shelves. 'How I wish I had the time to read them all...' he thought to himself, he'd be sure to come back to peruse some more before he left Kumogakure. The demonic shinobi wondered if those around him knew that the overwhelming feeling of despair was coming from him. 'Undoubtedly a few would know.' he thought to himself as he continued his path down the aisle.

"Now where are their books containing information or rumors about demons..." he thought out loud, then again perhaps he could ask someone. Sure why not, hopefully they wouldn't get spooked by the blonde two horned demon. His hair had grown almost shoulder length now and standing at a height of sic feet and two inches, the seventeen year old had a powerful presence about him. But one of the more notable features [besides his two horns] was the Solar Curse Seal that was half exposed on his chest. The seal being over his heart, the demon wondered what the villages laws were on such things. 'Well its not as if I'm a villager here so surely I can't get myself in trouble for having a curse seal? Maybe if I give one out...but its always so much fun bargaining.' thought the Dark Sage to himself.

Akkuma decided to walk up to one of the many people reading and studying at the tables. "Excuse me I was just wondering if you could help me? I was just wondering if you could point me towards the books containing information about demons? Also would you mind telling me what your villages laws are in relation to forbidden arts?" asked the demon to no one in particular, he'd spoken loud enough so that most of the people at the tables would be able to hear him.

MFT
[Don't worry I won't bite! Lets roleplay! Could even get yourself a curse seal! ^-^]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
17yearoldYokocropped_zpsefeac700.jpg
Izawa Yoko - Genin

Yoko sat at her usual table, quietly flipping through a fashion book. She was finding it difficult to withstand the frigid weather in a mini-dress, but she needed flexibility. Even pants can get a bit restrictive when one needs to move a certain way. So Yoko examined each outfit, weighing the pros and cons for each if they were worn into battle. Most of the clothes were just for show, and weren't fit for battle. A few looked like they might work, but they weren't necessarily any better than the outfit she had on now.

Yoko flipped to the next page and an image of a woman in a leather bodysuit with a whip was plastered on the page. Yoko blushed bright red as her mind thought about how questionable this would seem should someone see what she was looking at. As she thought this, a young man began to speak behind her. A small sound, like a child caught in the cookie jar, came from Yoko as she quickly slammed the book closed. She half turned in her seat to see who was addressing her. However, she found herself staring at his stomach as he spoke, which felt like an awkward place to stare. Her face, which was still red from the leather suit incident, got even more red as she tried looking down only to find herself looking at a much more awkward place than his stomach. She brought her head up to stare at his slightly exposed chest instead. Even after years of practice, she still had trouble looking people in the face when they or she spoke. Especially if she didn't know them. Yoko's eyes locked onto an odd black mark on the young man's chest as she listened to the fellow finish his questions. Books about demons? Forbidden arts? It then clicked for Yoko. She had seen that mark before on another person. A curse seal. Yoko stood up, only standing at few inches past five feet, and finally looked up at the young man's face. Her eyes focused on the horns he had, and Yoko decided it would be a good idea to take action. She grabbed the young man's wrist and began to lead him away from the table. "This way."

Yoko stopped before a shelf and motioned to it. "I think this area has a few books on it. As for your last question..." Her eyes fell on the young man's mark. "I was taught it was best to keep those things to yourself." Yoko looked the young man in the eyes as she pulled her bangs to the side, revealing a Lunar Curse Seal in the middle of her forehead. After a few moments, she let her hair fall back into place. "Don't ask, don't tell is usually the best way to avoid confrontation. Maybe even, I don't know, cover up the mark?" She gave him a smirk, her eyebrows showing a quizzical look. "But I guess those horns don't really help much, do they?" Yoko shrugged and let her eyes fall on the bookshelf opposite the one she'd indicated to the demon man. Her mind recalled those times with Itonami-sensei. He was kind, but strict, and could read Yoko like a book. He had offered to help her realize her full potential, and the black crescent moon on her forehead was proof of that. She never thought she'd be reminiscing on something that was only a few years ago, especially since she was only seventeen, but her sensei wasn't around as much anymore, nor her friends. Yoko addressed the man without changing her gaze. "Is that all you need?" Yoko was curious about the demon man, but she was much too shy to pry.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[I shall await your post Tomo!]

Akkuma smiled devilishly when he saw the contents of the kunoichi's book he gave a devilish grin as she turned around blushing, then blushed even more. 'I never got people feeling shameful about their desires.' he thought as she said this way and lead him to some shelves by his wrist. Those ocean blue eyes of the blonde haired demon locked onto the kunoichi's as he chuckled at the she finished showing him the books, then advising him it was best not to tell in regards to his last question. At this a large devilish grin appeared on the seventeen year olds face before leaning forward to whisper into Yoko's ear.

"I'm a Dark Sage jutsu are my specialty along with these lovely marks...would you like one for assisting if you will that is." he said in a charmingly low tone, his hot breathe would wash over her neck as he spoke. Straightening up he said "Hahaha these horns are no forbidden jutsu...I'm simply half demon." he said bluntly with a large cheeky grin. "I'm a mercenary by trade now and I seek an alliance with your and my clan." he said in a serious tone. Before he looked down realizing she was yet to let go of his wrist he flashed a charming grin, before his eyes rose once more to meet hers.

"No it is not I need to find myself a disciple one who shows great potential. But this disciple must be secret, for there are many things in motion...I think you could be the disciple." he said with a grin before bowing and kissing the hand that held his wrist. "Miroku Akkuma Head of the Miroku Clan." his voice was charmingly smooth yet held a sense of authority. Those ocean coloured orbs of his analyzed the Kunoichi and her reactions to his words "I could help you gain power beyond your dreams." said the demonic seventeen year old standing at his large height of six feet and two inches. There was something in his tone that suggested that he wished to discuss more but away from prying eyes.

MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back