Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Finding Your Center [Open]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren looked around at her surroundings slowly, trying to commit to memory everything that her eyes landed on. She had always been someone who based their ideas and ideals in facts and actions. Things she could point to and prove. But this was. This was a world she felt drawn to at the times when even facts failed her. Resisting it in the beginning had proven to be useless. She was here, and she was calm.

Strangely enough, even though each sectioned off room of the various elements all were interesting and she spent a good portion of time in each one before moving onto the next for a small meditation. The one that called to her the most was the void. While the other rooms were comfortable, the room that had nothing within was the one that made her still and close her eyes. Made her feel breathless, yet safe. Right in a way that didn't make sense to her, it was as if she had been spun for too long and had suddenly stopped to find herself there.

Putting a hand to her chest she forced herself to breathe again and looked around the room. Nothing of note. Not to see, but she still felt odd, still felt completely at home and unnerved by it all at once. Settling down on her knees, she stared at her ink stained hands and let her mind wander.

Her head bowed down slightly and her breathing slowed, one would think she had fallen asleep her face was so serene. But no, she was just thinking.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
'~:To find out what we are we must not run from who used to be:~'​

It had been a short while. Tomatsu was always trying to get money for a future he might have. He didnt like using his family's newly gained wealth. He didnt go around flaunting it either thus he made it. Tomatsu's demeanor was nothing it could've been, he was weathered from missions and running in and out as well as around the village. Stopping those pesky people from trying to run from their duties. In his line of Duty, he was made to do much of the grunt work as Genin had the low activity roles of being partial scouts. And Jounin were only called in for special occasions and harder styled missions. Chuunin, they were the lackeys. They did most of the teaching as well as Watching general gate duty along with the reminisce of the ANBU Branch.

They seemed non existent. "Ugh..." he'd lift himself and place his robes on. Gold and white tassled together with obsidian and onyx trimming. His eyes raccoon'd from his lack of sleep, but he would have to take a day off and clear his head. Even his eyes seemed dulled from their normal light. He was... there of lack of tomato on this day. Though there was always light in the life of a poor sun denied Tomato. 'Ren.' He could always feel her. He paid close attention to her chakra at all times when he was aware of it. Making sure he could be her guardian if things gt rough. Or to keep ruffians away from her. He rather disliked how boys picked on some girls. Though, Ren could very well take care of herself.

That wasnt something he denied. He just wanted to make sure she didnt struggle, or if she did... it was all within reason. Maybe he treated her as a baby... but she was his in that sense, even if she didnt know it yet. She was here in meditation. And with some recent events. He would figure... Adra and him would finally begin sync'ing together. Tomatsu slowly giving up his body and Adra in return giving his power at half potential. They would grow closer, and with every motion... every emotion... They would slowly become one being. Not a Host and Deity. He would be nearly able to cloak himself in the chakra of Adra. Mixing it with his own. Either way, this was something they both needed...

Setting himself down next to her he'd whisper, "How've you been Ren-chan?", he'd not smirk, his eyes would be shut and wondering how close they could be. Without physically interacting. Maybe, maybe he could figure things out better today... Did she like him? Or was it something else... Could he sync with Adra? Maybe.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had been deep in thought, about her abilities and also about her future. She was going to have to start thinking about the Rites of Passage that all Kazehi's went through but something inside of her felt like she had to prove herself more so than any other Kazehi. Like she was...defective in some way. Like she needed to prove she could do it all, or nothing at all. A soft frown had been planted firmly on her face as she had meditated and slowly felt her body loose some of it's tension she had built up berating herself for not being better, when a voice had broken through her concentration entirely.

Jumping a bit her eyes snapped open and she jerked a bit, before placing a hand over her heart and letting out a sigh of relief. It was Tomatsu.

"I've been better, but I've also been worse." She let out a very soft wheeze of air that could be taken as a chuckle, and looked up at him with a tiny grin. "And you? How have you been Tomatsu-kun?"

She shifted a bit in her spot to get more comfortable, knees cracking a little from the stiff position. She absentmindedly grabbed a hold of her completely loose hair, a rarity but for some reason she had felt like it was proper to let it down while here. Only one comb with a simple sakura blossom motif was found , holding a part of her hair back from her face. The dangling beads on it clinked and clanked together as she turned her head towards Tomatsu.

Looking back at middle of the room she closed her eyes once more.

"What brings you here? You look...tired..." She murmured honestly.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was subtle. He never moved from his position but his mind was going rampant. Millions of thoughts colliding with one another focusing on each one and then dispersing down into micromanaging terms. From there he'd discern what needed to be worked on, what was irrelevant and what he'd have to hold off for later. There were a few things he'd think at this moment were irrelevant. Like, how her cousin was doing... If she'd known anything about the weather... Mysterious Monsters appearing in the outer village zones... then again the village would be at war with itself if something major happened...

"Explain what you mean...", he'd speak solemnly and quiet, his tone was merely for her ears. It... managed to escape him from time to time, but he peered at her noting her beauty for a moment and finding it in himself to smile a bit. He'd shake his head though and close his eyes once more it was something he'd not have personally. He'd not have a chance in his life to capture something as delicate as that. Needless to say, he didnt have the mindset right now to completely dive into thought emotions at the moment. His mind and body were frail at the moment, he didnt have much energy.

And apparently it was obvious. Ren noted it quickly. "Ever insightful. . . Yes, I'm rather weak from missions and training... even meditations been taking alot out of me lately... but I cant catch rest. I always have to be doing something... I'm headed to do Maruishi street patrol after this... And tonight I have Gate duty...", shaking his head he'd frown. Huffing a bit at even the sound of everything he'd have left on his plate. ON top of paying for room and board. It was... quite a slippery slope to his eventual demise if he didnt get ahold of it all.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Just a lot on my mind, and nowhere for it to go, really. It's nothing. I'm a bit more worried about you right this very moment though. I've never seen you look like this." She whispered, tilting her head again towards him and opening her dark eyes.

He's not taking care of himself properly...Workaholic in the making it seems... I know how that affected Dad....Hmm<i></i>

She looked him up and down, taking in his outfit, but mostly her eyes were drawn to the dark circles around his eyes. He looked exhausted. Like he was half dead or well on his way towards that. Scooting closer to him slowly, as quietly as physically possible she leaned towards him and took one of his hands in hers, tracing her fingers over his palm before interlocking their fingers and focusing on her Chakra. She had no need for the amount that she had right now. She was only going to go home and sleep after her time spent here, but Tomatsu. Tomatsu had duties to fulfill after this and he was going to need all the energy he could get.

Slowly her breathing grew deeper and deeper until one would almost think she fell asleep sitting up, and a cool, not quite icy but certainly chill sensation would travel from her body, through their joined hands and into Tomatsu.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"You know me Ren, I'm devoted to becoming the best... and the best can never rest.", He'd nod quietly as he'd keep his eyes closed. His body was giving up slowly. Though he didnt care. First would come unconsciousness though. Which he was lingering on the edges of right now. Drunk in the ways that if he didnt stop pushing his body to the absolute limitations that were possible he'd never get to where he wanted. Not just as Kage... but as a Warrior in general. To protect those that he swore to protect. He was at the limit of his decisions, and this was the only way he could feel like he was doing something right.

Ren would scoot over which caused his heart to thud a bit. A bit too much stimulation for this situation but then again, it would come as no surprise to himself. He'd let off a small smile, meek and weak, but altogether genuine. He was in love, and thats all that mattered. He'd not have it in him to speak anything though, motioning with her as she held his hand he'd grip tightly, 'Does... does she like m-' the thought was immediately cut off as he felt chakra surging into his body, eyes raccoon eyes seemed to diminish a bit. The dark rim around them slowly melding with his skin and only showing the under circle. Her chakra seemed pure. Flowing like an effortless stream down an illustrious mountain range.

His eyes tightened a bit but stopped when the flow stopped causing him to release her hand and quickly wrap an arm around her pulling her in whilst still speaking quietly, "Ren... Ren... Are you okay?", he'd speak cautiously awaiting an answer from her. He'd want to make sure she didnt over do it. Though with her breathing... he'd frown, feeling the chill from her body he'd allow his warmth to channel as chakra to the outer portions of his skin in an attempt to warm her very being. Maybe this would help... Maybe.

[MFT]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, well. The best will need to rest more or else the best will not able to function to their full ability." She murmured softly as she felt her body grow more and more tired.

She had given him a bit more energy than was likely good for her health, and was feeling rather exhausted. Like she had been training for too many hours on end and forgotten to eat. Her eyelids twitched a bit as she tried to force them open, and failed. Tomatsu's hand shooting out to wrap around her waist was a saving grace, because once he let go of her hand she started to slowly slump to the side. A small yawn escaped her lips and she finally managed to force her eyes open to look up at him with a tired smile.

"Now you'll be able to be the best, as usual....You should rest more....Take care of yourself, you know?" She squeezed her eyes shut as another yawn overcame her face. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you..."

Patting his hand softly with her own she tried to sit up properly again but it was a rather weak attempt. If he let go of her she would likely lean too far and make a fool of herself. A small shiver ran through her as she felt the warmth. Usually heat was not what she sought out to be comfortable, but she felt like she remembered this particular heat and hummed under her breath for a moment.

"I'm okay. Promise, really. Just feeling as tired as you were before is all. Nothing I can't handle." She kept smiling at him, but it had a certain dreamlike quality to it, as if she was already half asleep.

[MFT]
[WC=294 words 1511 characters]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Be that as it May Ren... You gave me too much. And now you're chakra feels troubling.", frowning Tomatsu would fix his eyes to her. It was likely she had done it out of sheer care for another being. She was giving. It was her nature. So niceness would be something she'd normally turn to. It made Tomatsu not special. Just another person... right? Then again how many people would she have given her near complete chakra to? Hm... Odd right? He held her close expanding the flow of her chilling chakra into a soothing warmth. It was like a cold pot of water that slowly came to a mild boil.

"I promise I'll rest more, just never do that again. I dont want you to kill yourself trying to save me. I do actually care alot about you...", his face flushed a bit, but then again it didnt. It was the truth. At this point, he was... deeply falling for the girl. Though even now he didnt know how old she was. She couldnt be anything more than around two to three years younger than he was... He had a chance to read her school records. Though he didnt want to think too much on it. Tis why he waited until he knew she was at least Genin to make a move. Right? Good idea...?

He noted that she would begin leaning away from him trying to stand. Though as he loosened his grip he felt her slipping. "No. You're not okay. I'm carrying you home.", He'd shake his head before hoisting himself up and picking her up laid out in his arms. Before moving himself towards the exit. He was carrying her bridal style through the doors clutching her close to his chest. He'd smile though lastly speaking.

"...Heh, I could get used to carrying you like this..."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinked owlishly at him as he spoke and shrugged her shoulders softly. Her mind didn't even truly comprehend what it was he was saying, she was just struggling to stay awake in the calmness of the voided room. The same feeling from before of a realness and rightness of it hadn't left her, but now in her much more tired state it called to her in the way a dream half awoken from calls to someone on the edge of sleep.

However this calling was broken suddenly when Tomatsu hoisted her up into the air and proceeded to carry her out of her little special nook in the universe. She began to protest, arms clinging to his neck in...fear? Her eyes had a much more alert look to them and her body tensed. Was Ren afraid of....being picked up?

"P-please put me down Tomatsu, please!" She begged him, face buried into his chest, eyes shut tightly.

Something about her feet not being on the ground and the potential threat of being dropped and not being able to control where exactly her body was going was part of the explainable bits of this irrational fear. The other half of it was that it just plain terrified her to be picked up by anyone until her feet were touching the ground again. She could manage small jumps, or a hug and spin maybe with those exceedingly close to her like her cousin Ryu, but being picked up bodily? She wouldn't allow it if she were physically able to resist.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Ah!", he'd push himself to keep her from flailing holding her tightly. Trying to keep her from falling. He felt her body tense up. Everything seemed to tighten up. his own muscles grew tense as they seemed to ready for the flail... but she didnt. She clung. Wrapping arms around his neck like he'd ultimately wanted her to do. It gave better control, but he would not put her down. So he had to assure her that he wouldnt drop or hurt her. So... calmly and smoothly he'd speak, "Do you trust me?", looking down and with a plain look upon his face he'd lean in closer pulling her up to meet his mouth...

She smelled... wonderful... he took in her scent everytime they met. And not once did she give off a... weird, off tone, scent. Alot of females tended to... To Tomatsu anyways. Though this girl... She never had that. Always smelling delicate or just like fresh water. He enjoyed it. Tomatsu mostly smelled like smoked wood and meats. As he was always sent to do the cooking and grilling. It was something of a thing his family had him do when he was around. HE hated the smell but... it was something that when he was able to smell it himself it reminded him of home.

Ren's scent however, reminded him of meditation, their first time together... It reminded him of calm. Which was why hid flames couldnt hurt her, aside from the fact he was just so overwhelmingly endeared by this woman to be. Either way, "I promise, I wont hurt you. Just trust me. If you dont trust me... I'll put you down as you wish."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She bit her bottom lip, eyes still closed tight and took the smallest peek out of one squinted eye to look at him. She was not happy to be in the air but she did trust him. And she knew he would likely be upset if she said she'd rather be put down so she tried, failed, but tried none the less to stay calm. Burying her face right back into his chest she held on just as tightly as before and mumbled to him.

"I trust you...Please don't drop me..." There was a waver to her voice.

She was honestly terrified. Of all things for a kunochi to be scared of, she was afraid of being picked up. She had been in more dangerous scraps just while training or sparring, and had fallen from much higher places, sometimes on purpose, but for some reason. Some irrational part of her mind seized up when she was lifted off of the ground bodily. Even with people she trusted.

She tried to take a deep breath in to calm herself and only ended up with a nose full of Tomatsu's warm scent. Smokey and meaty, sort of like a barbecue stand or Ryu when he was done preserving food for a season. It made her think of fall, or the beginning of winter when everyone would stay close together near a fire. Her body slowly eased out of its tensed up state, though her grip around his neck stayed as tight as it had been in the beginning.

"You smell like fall..." She murmured absentmindedly, coming down from the adrenaline high that left her feeling even more worn out than before.

She didn't even want to think of what her parents would think when she got home, in the arms of someone they'd never met at that. Oh was she in for it, but she was so tired she couldn't find it in her crowded mind to care.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Good. Because I'll never intentionally hurt you. If anything I'll be more careful with you like this.", he smiled and nodding as he flexed a bit to hold her with one hand for merely a split second to tap his headset, and call in. ~//~Oi this is Kappatsu Tomatsu, I wont be able to show up for duty. I have an important matter to get ahold of. I'll make my Midnight Gate watch though.~//~, A voice would ring in and Tomatsu would simply nod before releasing the button, ~//~ Gotcha, See ya tonight Bossman.~//~, nodding once again he'd look down to Ren and put his hand back under her and begin moving again. He didnt want to risk moving while holding her up with one hand. Tripping and forever losing her trust.

Her comment about his smell, while random reminded him of his actual best and favorite time of the year. Winter and Fall. The Cold seasons. Where his abilities werent over done because during the summer... It was bad enough it was already hot but his warm chakra made rooms stuff and muggy. Making humid weather where ever he would go. People hated him during the Summer months. Though Fall and Winter... He was the kingpen. Everyone wanted to be around the furnace. So he could only smile at the comment as they would completely exit the Temple and ending with the...

"Hm~ Where is your house from here...?"

[Topic Left]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Pearl Tenements, Mom moved us to a small place that she wants to eventually expand into a proper Clan Estate....She should probably talk to Ryu about that though...." She murmured, taking enough of a chance to open her eyes and look up at Tomatsu as he carted her around in his arms.

She had tensed when she felt one of his hands leave, but had relaxed again when he had taken a proper hold of her once more, though her finger nails were likely digging into his neck at this point.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back