Fire - Chakra Style said:The user may choose a single effect from Offensive OR Defensive. Re-entering the style at the cost of 0.5 AP allows the user to change effects.
Prerequisite: 4 Mastered Fire Jutsu
- Flare Blitz: Twice per round, the user can add 10% of their previous fire jutsu's total damage to their next fire attack.
- Damage gained from previous Fire-based attack is considered Extra/additional damage and may not be buffed by any means.
- After Burner: Upon entering this style, the user sends out a wave to up to 3 targets, which deals 10% of the total damage done by the user's Fire-based Attacks done in the round up to that point. While maintaining this style, at the beginning of each round, the user is capable of sending out a new wave that deals damage equal to 10% of their Fire damage dealt in the previous round.
- The After Burner wave requires a nin-check.
- After Burner's Damage cannot be Buffed by any means.
- Flare Touch: Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing (25 / 75 / 125 / 250 / 300 / 400) Fire Damage. This damage can be Buffed up to 30%.
- Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy.
- Damage done by Flare Touch is based on the user's OOC Rank, being (E / D / C / B / A / S) respectively.
- Multi-Hits counts as one contact.
- Heat Caress: At the beginning of every round, the user gains a Barrier equal to 15% of the total damage dealt by the user's Fire-base Attacks from the previous round. Lasts until the end of the round or against a single attack.
- Barrier does not prevent the users movements or impede the user's actions in any way.
- AoE attacks only contribute to this barrier's HP once, using the highest damage dealt by the action.