Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open First Day Excitement [Aria] [Medic]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: If medic, please join in idk how to medic and would like in-character pointers ;w; Thanks!]

The excitement of finally taking a step toward being a helpful member of society was palpable in the young girl's aura. With a slight skip every now and again, Ichiko advanced towards the Hospital, bundles of hand-woven bandages in her backpack along with her extra arms. She would need to sterilize them before use, but with this Sunagakure will be wanting a little less for mass-production of bandages. Plus she felt like she was helping more like this. Perhaps if they actually ran out she would be able to continue helping with minor wounds and cuts while someone went out to fetch larger quantities? Either way, the girl was positively glowing as she entered the Hospital. Upon identifying herself to the receptionist, she was directed into the volunteer wing of the Hospital, where the wounded but not grievously injured were sent in order to receive basic treatment. "Good morning! I'm a new volunteer, the lady at the desk told me to come down here?"

One of the med-nin on duty waved her closer, to better observe the way she was bandaging the wounded, and Ichiko watched as she tied it tight, but not too tight. She then explained how one should disinfect wounds using the supplies they had on hand, as well as common bedside manner. "It takes some practice to do it as quickly as I do, but there are plenty out here to help you okay sweetie? Thank you for your help!" Ichiko smiled, thanked the lady for her service and gave a little bow before moving a little further in to help the patients. She spotted a few families surrounding their fathers' or mothers' beds, and thought it best to leave those to the professionals. Instead, she approached a lady who seemed to be holding her own while waiting for help. She had a somewhat vacant expression on her face, but she didn't seem mean. "Hello ma'am, can I help you with something?" She neglected to mention she didn't have any experience in anything outside of bandaging wounds, and even that was very minimal right now. Surely there was something the girl could do though.

[WC: 355]
[MFT]

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The mission out in the Desert Expanses certainly could have gone better, but most of the people they had left with made it back and they achieved their nebulous mission. Overall she figured it was a success. Unfortunately she was not one of the few that made it out unscathed. There were no grevous wounds, be a sprain to her left wrist and a few cuts and bite marks on her other arm were still sore, stinging and needed tending to.

This was a good opportunity, she figured, to see the famed shinobi medical practice at work. Rumors stretched as far as the eye could see, even going so far as to say that they could raise the dead. That one in particular she didn't believe, but a temporary splint and some ointment would suffice for most of her minor injuries. Her midsection still hurt where she remembered being impaled, but thankfully that didn't stick around for longer than a few seconds.

Her idle musing was interrupted by a young woman, in her middle teens Aria guessed, as she stood nearby trying to get her attention. "Huh, oh yeah, sorry 'bout that. Head in the clouds sometimes, best get it done in here than out there, yeah?" She smirked and chuckled a bit before she raised her left hand up gingerly. "Left wrist is sprained, got a few cuts on the arm, some bites from those unbent bastards. Nothing big, better than some of the other folk, but that's why I'm sittin' here and not in one of those beds." She gestured out towards the rest of the ward with her left hand, immediately regretting it with a wince as she straightened it back out again.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"O-oh, okay! I'll see what I can do for the cuts first then..." Fresh from being taught how to disinfect, that was the first thing Ichiko set out to do, grabbing some nearby supplies and spreading them out on the bedside table. "Please hold your arm out for me, I'll clean the wounds before anything else." Once said arm was held out, the girl would don her sterile gloves and pick up a cotton swab to dip it in some disinfectant fluid. It smelled very... sharp, somehow. Her movements were slow and a little unsteady, but the cuts were cleaned without much incident. Then a thought popped up. "Bites? And what are the 'unbent'? Are they poisonous?" The differences between poison and venom hadn't been a subject of the girl's studies just yet, but she had heard of things like the scorpions and various other creepy crawlies that lived in the sands outside. "I don't know if I should be bandaging them if there's poison to deal with... Hmmm..." she muttered, thinking out loud. Ichiko began to look around for anyone who might be free to help.

"Excuse me for just a second here..." Luckily, one of the nearby med-nin had caught sight of her plight and knew what to do, after some clarification about the injuries. "Just make a little splint for her wrist, make sure it moves as little as possible. The supplies'll be labeled in the cabinet, basically make it so she doesn't accidentally move it around while out and about. Have you had any training?" Ichiko shook her head, and the med-nin nodded. "Just stick around after this, I'm sure a few of the staff would be happy to help you." For now however, the med-nin explained the wrist splinting process to Ichiko. Once she returned to her patient's side with the appropriate supplies, she would tell her about what the med-nin recommended: ointment for the cuts, and how to make a splint for the wrist. "If you don't think there's poison to deal with, we should be all set... Or I could ask for someone to confirm it for you." Ichiko's expression as she waited for her patient's answer was somewhat worried, but overall calm.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back