Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

First field training for three! [Private]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka breathed the fresh air in deeply, today was a wonderful day to train but since in coming to the academy and becoming a student she was met great people, awesome teacher's and friends for her to play and study with. And today she was finally going to have field training with two of her fellow students. A day where she would be able to finally train with people instead of just hitting wooden dummies. Well... she did this one thing with Riku but no matter, she had sent a letter to them summoning them here and hopefully they both would arrive.
Sato, Riku. I hereby invite you to the arena in Kitsune park so we can have a training session between the three of us. Us three will test our various skills and hopefully learn and become stronger by this experience. I do hope you both show up.

With Kind regards
Asuka

She remembered that she left the letter on their desks before class finished and hoped they would both be as excited as she was for the training they were about to do. In the end, it would be in there own choice if they decided to come or not.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It'd been a rather uneventful week for Sato so far. He'd just barely begun grasping the concept of 'advanced elements' and the one jutsu he'd managed thus far was leaving his arm quite sore due to it's unstable nature. He really had to figure out how to get that under control. As he went back to his desk to get his things, however, he saw a note on it and opened it up. It was a note from Asuka-chan! She wanted to practice at the park again! Along with... someone named Riku. Another friend of hers? Regardless he was overjoyed by this, folding the letter up and half sprinting out of the class room to get to the park.

He had so much to show her! He'd finally gotten a grasp on water walking after his failures from last time and Soku-san had helped him unlock his potential. He was practically her equal now! He made good time getting to the meet up point, spotting her from a distance away before he started to wave at her during his approach.

"Asuka-chan~!"

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku jogged down the stairwell into the arena proper, the white haired boy seeing the figures near the centre of the arena, he began to walk towards them with a smile. He'd decided to wear a yellow robe with red outlining, complemented with a soft inner colouring of orange and of course, matching orange pants. The young shinobi took the chance to pull out the note from his robe, he wasn't entirely sure who either of them are, only knowing Asuka from the rare lesson, he wasn't entirely sure, but it almost felt like he knew her better. Was this what a crush felt like? It didn't matter in Riku's mind however as he quickly dismissed the notion, as this was a chance to gather the crowds! Win or lose, it was a stunt that was hard to not take up.

"Hey there," Riku said with a grin, bowing to the two, "Hideki Riku, for any that don't know. Hope you don't mind my late arrival, but I made sure that we got a crowd as an apology"

The white haired boy looked up at the crowd, trying to catch sight of anyone in specific he'd recognise before looking back at the two. He wasn't the best fighter, he knew that much, but the chance to give this a shot was too hard to pass up. He did however hope that his friends weren't among the crowd, he may never live this down ...

"So," Riku said with a grin, "Who am I fighting and when are we starting?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka waved as Sato came into view. It was nice to see that at least her friend had showed up. It was nice to see him again. "Sato!" She smiled back at him, she did wonder if their time away from each other had made him grow. She wanted to see what new tricks he had up his sleeve. She wanted to see what he got for her. Anyhow she waited for the next contesntant.

And shortly after he arrived but not in the matter she was hoping. Asuka looked at the spectator presence and felt a chilling cold... Yukio... and he did not seem happy. A masked man was there as well and she could feel her whole body scream out in danger. Riku had done something and she wanted to know what it was. Asuka glared at Riku. She wanted answers, and she wanted them now. Yukio's glare was not a normal one... "Riku." She said giving an angry smile. "Why is Yukio sensei mad?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This was rather exciting. The arena was a bit of an odd choice but he could only guess she meant to take him more seriously this time! A little bit of sparring would actually be nice, his only opponents had been people leagues above him so far. He knew he had the confidence to attack someone -- Asuka might be a bit more troubling. Soku was very kind and sweet but also his senior and wielded the air of an ANBU member. Kodoma-sensei was almost too easy to fight against given some of the tricks he'd pulled early on. Asuka was different. Sure she was probably stronger than him but she was also a year younger and quite a cute girl. Not to mention his best friend. Of course he also had the motivation to show her how much stronger he'd gotten!

When Riku showed it it was followed by... a lot more voices. In the stands. Sato was suddenly pale as a sheet as he looked up at all the people arriving. This... this was going to have an audience?! Worst yet a man Sato vaguely recognized was yelling about what was going on and even Asuka seemed lost. "Wh-Why is there a crowd?" he asked the two, clearly not ready to perform in front of so many people.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku held his position for a few moments after, listening to their responses with an ever-growing grin, it all culminated with the boy bursting out in laughter, glancing between them with a tear in his eye. He showed the letter he received with a shrug, glancing between the two of them.

“First things first,” Riku said, looking towards the girl, “I have no idea who Yukio is. Taking a shot in the dark here, it’s one of the angry people up there.”

Riku began to pace, his eyes going upwards towards the stands, he swung his hand towards it and raised a finger. His hand then moved towards his side, and he then formed his hand into a fist before turning back towards the two. He hadn’t fully planned this out, but he was praying that his friends had noticed the commotion …

“You lot are gonna see a shinobi fight,” Riku shouted at the top of his lungs, “I hope the crowd is ready to see what a shinobi is made of!”

He turned back towards them with a sorry shrug, going back to his normal voice.

“Second things second. You wanted a chance to test your skills, right? Well, I frankly have no idea who either of you are, but one thing I can tell you. A fight between shinobi tends to get very one sided quickly,” Riku took the chance to look upwards at the balcony, “We’re about the figure that one out first hand …”

He turned back towards them, giving a small chuckle at what he’d just dragged in. He wasn’t entirely sure if things were going to turn out like this, but it was coming together. The plan did feel a bit concerning when Riku felt this strange feeling on his back, the shinobi he expected to show up was apparently a bit off. Course, that was just his luck when meeting new people.

“Sooo …” Riku said, giving a grin, “We got two options. First choice, we duke it out, one of us winds up knocked out and the others get to deal with that bundle of fun up there. Second choice, play along and get to test out your skills and such like a real shinobi would.”

Riku crossed his arms after his offer, giving another wide smirk. He sincerely didn’t know who they were, he just accepted the letter to see if they had some potential. He could always go talking to them till he liked them, but that is a horrible way of finding good members.

“Well then, Eyes, Specs,” He said, giving them both nicknames, “Honestly, either way is funny, I got what I wanted the moment that lot appeared. My chips are in for this roll, how about yourselves?”

The white-haired boy gave a grin, bowing his head before looking up. His eyes were sparkling when he raised his head, as if this was all some elaborate prank.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth, that wasn't the answer she was looking for. This had something fishy going on about it and she did not like it. Asuka started breathing heavily, this wasn't right, she felt unsafe, unprepared and as if she's been drawn into a sick game. She hated this, she wondered if Sato was involved with it as well, this wasn't right... this wasn't all right at all. But as quick as the uneasiness had appeared, it dissapeared. Replacing it with a face that said, anger and... you done fucked up. "Well well well." Rayne spoke. "Now you've done it, gave Asuka a panic attack by playing your little games." Rayne laughed.

She cracked her nuckles, stretching for a bit before giving out a long sigh. "You've done fucked up boy." Rayne stated. "You played with Asuka's safety." She got into attacking position "And you're going to pay for that."

[B-mod called]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Ziren landed into the center of the arena, he took his mask off. One could see the anger in his eyes. The once calm Chigokai was very angry, the blood in his eyes were swirling fast.

A small part of him wondered if they could feel their own blood acting wierd in the bodies. Not really doing any harm. But flowing differently for just one second.

"Asuka. You are very lucky that I'm on limited time as of right now. But for right now, I'm stripping your responsibilities as a god mother of my unborn children. I'm sure Yukio up there will try to find reason, but since I don't have time, yet the patience, you will need to fix yourself. "

It wasn't his ANBU mask, no. He wasn't that stupid. But he originally used this mask in particular to watch Asuka. To make sure that she stayed out if trouble. Well... She hasn't, and he won't forget this easily.

"Next time I get the chance to talk, you better have a good reason. And you better fix yourself until then." Ziren didn't care if this was an alternate Asuka he was talking to. Maybe, once everything calmed down, she will tell him the whole story. But he was set on making an example of what would happen if she doesn't straighten out.

With that said, Ziren ran out of the arena, hoping he didn't lose too much time to save whoever was in danger.

(Topic entered then left. Was granted access via by Asuka)

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ DO NOT SEND ME A WALL OF TEXT FOR YOUR ACTIONS
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND ONE
</U>
TEAM GIRL​
<i>
</i>
</U>
TEAM BOYS​
<i>
</i>
1Xa6WKm.png
[lb][/lb]
leaf_academystudent.gif
[lb][/lb]
<U>Uchiha Asuka
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 12495 - 1276 = 11219 [lb][/lb]
%: [lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: [lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: [lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: [lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: [lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: [lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: [lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: [lb2][/lb2]

Visible Equipment [lb][/lb]

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
Name: [lb][/lb]
Type: [lb][/lb]
HP:[lb][/lb]
CP:[lb][/lb]
AP: [lb][/lb]

Creations said:
Name:[lb][/lb]

Summons said:

[tbody]

[/tbody]
file.php
[lb][/lb]
leaf_academystudent.gif
[lb][/lb]
Hideki Riku[lb2][/lb2]​
CURRENT HP: 2000 - 1380 - 2588 = KO[lb][/lb]
%: [lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 2000[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: [lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: KO[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: KO[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: KO[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: KO[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: KO[lb2][/lb2]

• KO

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • KO
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:
d6Lz4Xc.png
[lb][/lb]
leaf_academystudent.gif
[lb][/lb]
Tsukada Sato
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 3280 - 2760 - 5175 = KO [lb][/lb]
%: KO[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: KO[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: KO[lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: KO [lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: KO[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: KO[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: KO[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: KO[lb2][/lb2]

• KO

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • KO
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:

[tbody]
[/tbody]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
ACTIONS
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Visibility: Average: -0[lb][/lb]
Cover: OPEN: -3[lb2][/lb2]

<U>Current Arena[lb][/lb]
None​
[tbody] [/tbody]

00.00s[lb][/lb]
Initiative: Asuka activates her Sharingan[lb2][/lb2]

02.50s[lb][/lb]
Riku enters Defensive Mode[lb2][/lb2]

03.33s[lb][/lb]
Asuka uses Scalding Ash Cloud vs Sato/Riku[lb][/lb]
@Sato: 40.5 v 17 = CRIT HIT! -2760 dmg[lb][/lb]
@Riku: 36.5 v 26 = HIT! -1380 dmg[lb2][/lb2]

05.00s[lb][/lb]
Sato uses Impaling Hydro Jet on Asuka[lb][/lb]
@Asuka: 22 v 19.5 = HIT! -1276 dmg[lb][/lb]
Roll Bleeding: 14 -- Asuka is bleeding r1[lb2][/lb2]

07.50s[lb][/lb]
Riku performs a Hidden Action[lb][/lb]
@Asuka: 26 v 31 - MISS[lb2][/lb2]
Asuka uses Infernal Hellfire - Spread vs Sato/Riku[lb][/lb]
@Sato: 39.5 v 10 = CRIT HIT! -5175 dmg[lb][/lb]
@Riku: 23.5 v 17 = HIT! -2588 dmg[lb][/lb]
Sato is KO![lb][/lb]
Riku is KO[lb][/lb]
That's the match!

[thead] [/thead][tbody] [/tbody]
B-Mod Notes:
- Good thing there's no death right now
- Bad luck on the crits man :(

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rayne was going to end this quick, she was pissed and wanted to find out what the hell had Riku done, what had he changed? What had he done. Her Sharingan activated, swapping her usual crystal red color by the glow of the Sharingan, her matured Sharingan. She knew what to do and she wanted to end it fast. Weaving the appropiate hand signs she inhalled deeply, exhaling a cloud of searing hot Ash. This would keep them occupied until and she could blow them up if her next attack was not enough. Rayne smiled as her arms got coated with an intense blue flame, she had been working on mastering this technique and can even do a neat little trick with it.

Rayne sprinted inside the Ash cloud, she was going to use one arm for each of the one's present. But just before she could come forth a slim jet of water appeared out of nowhere, Rayne tried dodging it but was not quick enough and it deeply cut her waist, she clinched her teeth. This was going to be a pain to take care of later on. With a battle cry she continued giving a quick punch to Sato. She felt bad for the kid being in the middle of this, but in the end Asuka came first above anything else. And he was anything else, She did a swift turn and punched Riku straight in the jaw, making her flames sweep inside him for the delayed effect. With that she jumped a few times back, by seeing there Chakra Rayne dispelled the Ash cloud, she wouldn't be needing this. "You know what's the best part." She raised her hand just under her shoulders, in a position to snap them. "You'll regret playing with Asuka's safety." Finger snapped. BOOM. An explosion ranged out from inside Riku, wouldn't be enough to kill him or even knock him out, but enough to not longer be a threat.

Rayne walked over to Sato and from her pouch left a bag of Soldier Pills in front of him, "You grew kid, you're a good friend to Asuka. Appreciate that." this would help numb the pain and give him more strength, maybe to move. With Michael though, he was another matter entirely. "Now, you and me are going to find out what exactly you did." With that, he grabbed the back of his shirt and started dragging him off the arena towards the spectators. She saw Yukio... as mad as ever, Kenshin... the Sennin... god damn it.... and of course... Takeshi...... shiiiiiiittttttt.

[Topic Left]
[Gave Sato Soldier Pills= they replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients.]
[Dragging Riku to the spectator thread]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something was very, very off and Sato could already feel it. Asuka wasn't acting like herself. And this wasn't the first time. Back at the academy library, the first time he'd encountered Maru with her. She'd been so aggressive and... well, un-Asuka back then too. Even the way she spoke was off, going into the third person. She was a total stranger, nothing like the warm girl he was use to and even with the threats not directed towards him he felt fearful. This wasn't the same girl who'd bugged him int he library or tried to show him how to talk on water and this stranger had none of her softness. Fear of hurting her quickly became fear for survival as he began to weave hand signs. If he to counter attack -- if only to keep Riku alive!

"Storm Style: Impaling Storm Jet Jutsu!"

He did exactly what Soku had taught him. Drench the jutsu he's building up with his chakra. Let the sparking feeling rise in his chest. His cheeks puffed up as the water filled his mouth but he could feel a difference -- an intense tingling that made him want to use the jutsu faster. When the jutsu fired it didn't come out as a thin spray of water but as a vibrant neon beam of blue light. Of course by the time he got it off him and his classmate were hit by the hot ash. Now he was starting to panic. He couldn't see and turning anywhere hurt. He had to find a way out. To get out of there, to get to safety.

As he tried to find a gap in the ash he froze up as he saw something. Something vibrant and blue. Some jutsu Asuka was casting? But there was something else. A different shade of blue coming from her. From inside her...? He could only stare at it for a moment before a burst of flame and an explosion from Riku sent him on his back. He felt... not great to say the least. He felt ready to pass out and he hurt all over. Asuka -- or whoever she was right now -- made it clear that there was still a massive gap between them...

At first he could do little more than gasp, trying to clear his throat before he dared to open his eyes. He didn't think he was bleeding. No unpleasant warm wetness to imply otherwise at least. It was hard to see though. At first he couldn't put together why. After a few confused blinks he realized two facts that might be contributing to this: his glasses were both askew and cracked. Nothing had fallen out but the damage had spider webbed across his vision, making it impossible to see out of his right lens altogether. Once he could see straight again he tried to sit up. Immediate regret. His arms couldn't even push him up enough to sit. He collapsed back onto his back and stared up at the sky with a dazed look on his face.

As he struggled to figure out a way up he heard Asuka speak to him. No. Not Asuka. It was her voice but far from her tone. Too gruff and serious for the rather silly Uchiha. It was the other person, still speaking in third person and giving him what he thought might have been praise. Or at least acceptance. He didn't remember 'that' Asuka being too fond of him last time. In fact he could have sworn he'd cried afterwards. She placed something near him but he couldn't even look up to see what it was until she'd already walked up. When he did he noticed an unfamiliar looking bag. It took him another minute to pull himself around enough to get it within arm's reach. Once he managed that he pulled it close and peeked inside. It was... pills? He had to assume they were medical to some degree. That was surprisingly thoughtful. Maybe not for Asuka but that really wasn't Asuka, was it?

He managed to pinch one between his fingers and put it in his mouth. The moment he bit down on it he felt an immediate sense of regret. It was herbal and bitter, not at all tasting like the candy it half resembled. He tensed and squirmed a bit from the taste, his eyes watering before he forced himself to chew more of it. Like a piece of unwanted medicine he tried to get over with it as soon as he could and by the time he was done he wanted nothing more than to have a glass of water to wash the taste down. The moment it was all down he felt... weird. His whole body was a bit tingly but the moment he noticed this he realized there was no more pain. He sat up and found it was surprisingly easy. His fatigue was gone. He blinked rapidly and stretched his limbs, surprised how much better he felt. Clearly not healed from all the little marks on him but given what he went through it was an improvement.

Finally he stumbled back to his feet, stretching more before looking up at he stands. He could practically pin point that white head of hair from even all the way down here. With a somewhat grim look on his face he'd sigh and snatch up the bag of pills, pocketing them before starting a slow walk towards the exit to go up there as well. He felt he had enough energy to body flicker now but quite frankly he just didn't want to do anything that extreme right now.

[ Soldier Pills used ]
[ Leaving thread ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back