Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open First Responders

Chigokai Yasashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The sounds of stone crashing to the earth and distant roars from the Dragon Tooth pass resonated through out the sleeping village. There was some type of battle, something incredibly close to the villages entrance, and of unprecedented magnitude. Anyone who wasn't a deep sleeper would hear the bellow of the demonic fox, and the earth rumble as attacks of mass destruction went off. What would you do if you heard a monstrous roar at the gate of your home? Run? Stay huddled in your warm safe bed? Or would you rush into unknown danger? The choice is yours.

Yasashi was a light sleeper. The rumbling of the earth wrestled him from the grips of sleep and demonic roars. He shot up from his bed in the Chigokai residence. Peering out the window he would notice the dust cloud rising among the blizzard. He could see what seemed to be the figure of a gigantic creature beyond the gates. The night was quite and still but their were signs of the village stirred to life. The oddity of the midnight cacophony breaking the peaceful silence of the snow. Others in the dwelling were starting to rustle, but Yasashi moved first.

With the idea the village might be in danger, Yasashi felt he needed to jump into action. He knew he certainly couldn't fight any real ninja yet, but he could certainly help locate civilians and provide first aide. He wasn't yet a true blue member of the village's military, but he was a a member of this community. The village had offered him refuge, training, and even access to those who shared his gift. He was indebted to Kumogakure. He would help as much as he could to return the kindness the village and it's people had shown to him.

He would collect his pouch and throw on some clothes embordered with the clans symbol before rushing to the door. He would pause in the doorway and look at his sword, mounted above his dresser. Yasashi shook his head. He wouldn't be fighting, nor did he need to be armed in a suspicious and developing situation. He would be fine without it, his ninjutsu should be enough to protect him if something strange happened. Yasashi left his room and leapt up onto the roof of the building. Looking out from the vantage point he would see more of the destruction.
looking.jpg
The figure of the fox seemed to have disappeared but the damage it had done was clear as day. With a nod of the head, he would head towards the incident area.

As he got closer, he would see the holes in the gate more clearly now. There were ninja rushing around, yelling, cries for help, it was chaos. It seemed like Yasashi hade made it to the site rather early on. There seemed to be anbu around, but they were more concerned with the outside of the gate where the battle had seemingly taken place. Yasashi took a deep breath and closed his eyes and listened closely. To the sound of blood coursing through the veins of people around him and focused his chakra to help him narrow down those who seemed to not be moving. "There!" He thought find a target that matched his criteria. An unmoving chakra signature with a heightened rate of blood flow, a sign of panic, was pinpointed about 200 yards away from him. He stared moving towards it. He rounded a corner and came across a house that had been crushed by a piece of rubble that had traveled far from the destroyed gate. "Is there any one in there?" He shouted to the pile. A woman's voice would reply "Thank Raiden! My leg is stuck and the door has collapsed come save me or get some help, please!" She wasn't exactly calming down, but at least she could speak. "Don't worry! I'll get you out of here! Remain calm and Keep talking to me!" He responded awarding him a loud sigh of relief. He jumped on to the roof to see the woman. "Now finding her was easy, but how am I gonna get her out of there?" He thought as he jumped on to the roof an peered into the gapping hole to see the woman stuck as she described under a pile of rubble some from the house some from the gate. The rubble on top of here could be moved with time, but what if some of it collapsed? It seemed dangerous to simply attack the pile with ninjutsu. Then it struck him! "More hands make less work" He weaved a few hand signs and bit his finger. The blood the dripped down morphed into three blood clones. The group of Yasashi(s) nodded to each other, and got to work. Two standing guard over the woman and the other two removing the rubble from the top of the pile down. While this seemed like a the safest way it would certainly take a while.

[MFT:831]

OOC:I don't have massive plans for this. Feel free to post whatever you want regarding this If you are in or near the village around this time. I assume there would eventually be a more proper response team that comes on to the scene to provide relief. This is the moments before there is a proper response save the scattered anbu who would be responding to Miro's call to action here, whatever gate guards are still around after the attack, and whatever other ragtag groups rushed in head long.

Last edited:

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1609497919427.png
“Holy moly, vhat on earth habbened!?"
yelled the jiangshi as she looked upon the devastation with a look of shock. During missing attempts, it was normal for a body or two to maybe come up by the gates even if it was one of their own. But this level of destruction was a bit much for even a person trying to escape the village gates would even do. She never before seen such a sight, portions of the land was scorched, others had small craters of ice, the gates looked as though a tornado blew right through it and overall it just looked like multiple natural disasters happened in this area. The Anbu were using search lights and their snapshot Ninjutsu to scan the battlefield. Possibly trying to come up with a possible suspect in the sneak attack on Kumogakure's gates. Midori hasn't been sennin for that long and already she was starting to feel the weight of the Medical office. Knowing tonight would probably be an all nighter with the amount of people here who were hurt— or possibly worse given the grave headset announcement the plump jiangshi received when she was heading over here.

Midori pulled her flask off from her side, unscrewing the lid, then gulped down a couple mouthfuls of chocolate syrup to calm the nerves. A little bit of chocolate syrup on her upper lip for a moment before she licked it up while she screwed the lid of her flask. "Vhat unholy vretched devil vould cauze zuch mischief. Arh!" Midori spat with rage. "Kumogakure vill curze zee rabscallion's name for generazions for zuch a recreant attack on its ovn beople! Zearch thee rubble, zave thee ones in best condition!" Midori yelled towards the other medical-nins who were already doing that before she even said anything. The chubby vampire began hopping her way around, taking notes on stuff not really helping out with lifting stuff…. Everyone else seemed to be doing that for her but of course she couldn't avoid her job forever.

She sniffed the air, the smell of blood and burnt flesh lingering in the air. As Midori was about to hop to one of the Anbu who were searching the scene, she heard a whimper coming from her side. She looked to see that there was a man, covered in blood, with his legs crushed by a giant chunk of the village gate that collapsed in the attack. "Schtruggle nein more, legless man." Midori exclaimed, hopping a few times to get besides the large boulder before using her Partial Expansion technique. Making her arms and hands grow large enough to where she could grab the chunk of stone then move it away from the man. Setting it down to the side of her, before pinching the back of the man's shirt, picking him up, then she stretched her large arm all the way to some paramedic who as already dealing with someone with sever 4 degree burn wounds but not before putting a little clotting powder on the stumps where the legs should've been to stop the bleeding. Retracting her arms and shrinking then down to a normal size, she picked up the man's missing legs then began hopping over to where the paramedic was with her patient so she could… well…. sew the legs back on to him with the hope that the other paramedic would help with reconnecting tendons and making sure they aren't shorter than they originally were. After all a good portion of the legs were crushed to pasted, so regenerating them might be a challenge. Guess bugging the Anbu for details could wait, maybe the legless man will give her more information than those Anbu would.

WC: 623
[\o/ old vampire akimichi to the rescue!]

tenor.png

Chigokai Yasashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The task had taken Yasashi, and his clones, about 5 minutes, but it felt like a long time. He people in white clothes where starting to scour the area supposedly for bodies. Medical nin. It was good they had arrived on to the scene so quickly. Now he would have somewhere to take this poor women, and he shouldn't have to rely on his limited medical skills.

"Wait will I be in trouble for being out here?" He though to himself as his clones began to pull the woman form the now reduced pile of rubble. He touched his hand to his chin. "As long as I don't face repercussions from the military or my clan it doesn't matter much..." Yasashi was worried but ultimately set it aside. The well being of the woman was more important, and who would punish him for doing a good deed?

He took knelt down to the woman, now free of the rubble, to examine her wounds. The academy had taught him well. He noticed a few cracked ribs and a twisted ankle. He set to healing the twisted ankle with the Mystical Hand(M) and dispersed two of his clones. Leaving one to watch his back while he did his work, was a necessity in an unknown situation, but he wasn't skilled enough to heal and keep so many clones active.

After a few moments he stopped and wiped the sweat from his brow. He look up to the woman with his usually neutral expression. "How it is?" He asked. "It feels much better thank you so much! Are you a shinobi? You're so young! Well I guess it's not uncommon to see young kids in or military..." Now That the lady was okay she was a chatter box. Yasashi wasn't much for conversation, but he humored her while paying close attention to her body language. He notice her hand keep lingering on her stomach. "...I actually work at a bakery much father in town. It's called Oyama Bakery! You should come by. Oh right I'm Oyama Mitsuri! You can call me Mitsuri onee-san." She had finally finished. "You can call me Yasashi." He replied. "Let's get you to the medical nin so they can help with your ribs. I'll make sure to check out your bakery..." He picked her up in princess carry. She was about as light as he'd expected. He nodded to his clone and they headed off to find some medical nin.

After a few leaps, he saw the area the where the medical nin were setting up camp. He saw more Anbu around than before, but what was really different was the accent he heard from the medical camp. The source was a chubby woman wearing odd clothes. She seemed to have reattaching severed legs to an injured civilian. If she could do that she would certainly be able to help with some broken ribs. He landed gently from above and approached the woman who seemed to be on the cusp of questioned her patient.

"Excuse me would you be able to heal this woman? she seems to have a few broken ribs? I don't quite have the medical expertise to heal broken bones..." He would trail off, hoping for an affirmation.

[MFT:541]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back