Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fixing and Learning [Tutor]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu held his stomach, it seemed the suffering that he had been passed on was not just simply easing off, far from it actually he had learned a lot about the curse seal that had been granted to him by the Uchiha but not it seemed that it was playing up, something wasn't quite right. He had forgotten skills he had previously know, and he now was having issues with the pain, the constantly shifting that the pattern gave, it seemed that no matter what he tried to do. He had one option left and that was tried and find Takeshi and get it fixed, or at least find someone wandering around the estate that could get it fixed for him. As he pushed himself off the familiar wall that was becoming the Uchiha clan he knew full well that he needed to get assistance and quickly in understanding how this work.

"God damn it, I mean the power that comes with this is perfect, but the pain something is wrong and I need to get this looked into quickly."

Nobu tried to jump over the wall though instead of jumping over the wall it seemed that what happened was a more of fall over the wall in this situation. He hit the ground with a thud as he lay there, his hand just holding his stomach. It seemed the suffering that he would be having was something that he couldn't have expected. He was warned about this and knew full well that this place had given him the insight into the darkness that he needed, but now it was showing him the true potential that the corrupt energy would offer.

"Just gotta make it to the Dojo, this way I can try and find out more about this damn seal and what is actually is doing to my body, I have noticed the changes that have taken place and the power that I have got from it, but still to think that it would cost so much pain, the last door I need to unlock my true potential is right in front of me. I just need to walk through it, but with this pain, I cannot even focus on anything else. I failed to learn what was given to me or how to control it, now I need to take from that and today get the answers I need."

Hauling himself back up from his feet he stumbled back towards the Dojo that he knew so well. As he headed inside of the door he glanced around seeing a familiar creature coiled in the corner he grabbed a seat as always and waited patiently for his teacher to arrive. But this time at least someone was here that could deliver a message to him and finally get things sorted out for him.

"Sorry to disturb you Snakey, but I do need Yuki to help me with someone can you summon her for me please?"

It seemed he was being genuine in the discussions that he wanted to say. As his hand fell to his stomach where the pain continued, it was always there. Like a drum, it continued to pound away at his insides never giving any break or any time to actually consider what to do against it. He had studied the books, the scrips that had been given to him by Takeshi, and now in this situation, this was the one thing he needed to control before the final step could be taken, the final step forward in what he wanted to do.

"So close, yet it seems that I cannot even control the basics, god damn it'

[WC: 611/1,500]
[Post: 1/5]
[Topic Entered]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hana raised her head to address the noise that waken her from her slumber, her golden eyes meet Nobu who was looking a little sorry for himself, at least this time his suffering wasn’t inflicted by her.

“Oh young Nobu, it is a pleasure to see you again,” She stretched out her long body yawning, trying to shake of the remnants of slumber. the boy spoke to her his voice sounds horse and it was obvious that he was in pain and she wasn’t about to waste time questioning what had happened. “Of course stay here and try not to die before I get back, I have grown quite fond of you child” The spree that slithered away out of the dojo and towards that main house.

Yuki had been wondering the ground of her home whistling to herself as she walked, it was a lovely uneventful day free from any shenanigans for a certain orange haired child and his cohorts so over all today was a a good day. She walked around the boarders of the atrium at a leisurely pace enjoying the last of the winters air before spring would start to set in, it was one her favourite time of the year. From the distance she could hear screaming coming form some of the maids but she was determined to ignore it and carry on her day in ignorant bless of what might be causing the screaming, that was until the source seemed to make herself abundantly clear.
“Yuki!” The snake panted as she stopped at the female feet’s “The Nobu boy is in the Dojo, he looks like he is hurt” Hana curled herself up the females body to rest around her chest, “You have to go help him’,”
I spoke to bloody soon didn’t I Yuki cursed under her breath as she listened to the snake explain what was waiting for her.

The female hurried through the door of the Dojo seeing the boy in a bundle on the floor, he was sweaty and pale holding his stomach in agony. She was immediately concerned, while she didn’t’ particularly care about the boy, she didn’t want to see him die either, hurrying to the boy she knelt next to him her cold hand gripping his shoulder to hold him still.

“Nobu, I need you to focus, what has happened? Have you been stabbed, are you bleeding?’ Yuki held the boy at arms length examining his body trying to discover the source of any injury.

[Topic Entered]
[Word Count: 418]
[Total Word Count: 418/1,500]
[Post Count 1/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu listened to the approaching footsteps as he sat there, it seemed like a few things were going through his mind as he listened to tot he footsteps getting heavier. He could focus on the woman as she came over to him, acting like he was bleeding or dying on the floor he didn't look that bad, did he? He had no idea what he was supposed to feel or look like but considering the options, it probably wasn't great. He leaned against the post that was in the Dojo to support himself as he looked towards Yuki, what could be considered a laugh escaped his lips as he talked to her at that moment. It was weird that every time there was an issue he would always end up at this bloody Dojo.

"Apparently your husband screwed up on the curse seal, he might be out of practice but from what I have researched the curse seal isn't supposed to be doing this when it has been placed on someone? Maybe I might be wrong in thinking that?"

Nobu spoke to the lady as he tried to laugh as he listened to her for a few moments, she actually seemed concerned that was something he would consider to be cute given the situation that he was in right now. As he listened this was a learning game so he lifted his top up to reveal the swirling pattern of scrollwork that was coming away from his skin, or changing where it was position. It seemed that whatever work had been done was not set properly. It was coming back and not going the way he had expected it to go, the seal clearly was a rush job or even putting it down to someone going through the point of being affected by old age.

"It looks like the curse seal that I was given was not working properly, or something has gone wrong, it needs to be fixed. I can not fully understand it and tried to study but I can tell you this pain I am feeling right now is certainly not correct."

He continued to hold his top exposing the seal to see what Yuki would tell him or the information that she would give. It seemed that he was trying to ask her for help without evening say the words at all for it, he needed to make sure that she understood he needed to learn about this power he was being given.

[WC: 1,031/1,500]
[Post: 2/5]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at Nobu as he started speaking, clearly, he wasn't as wounded as she first thought, it was just further evidence that she never was nor ever should be a Med Nin. Stepping back from the boy she watched him lift his shirt showing her the intricate calligraphy that was ingrained into his skin, Yuki let out an audible hiss as she looked over the mark, it was red and angry looking not how the seal should look.

"Did he do this while he was drunk? No wonder you are in pain, I am not an expert on curse seals by any means but this," She scratched her head, "This is a mess, well I hate to say this kid but it is going to hut more to get this fixed but the good news is I can get it fixed." Taking a step back again resting her chin on the back of her hand pondering on what to do next. "I need to gather a few things if you want this to be done properly, as you here you might as well learn how this is meant to be done, First you need ink, ideally black but it needs to be mixed Corrupted Charka of the user, luckily for you I am a Jinruki so I have plenty of that laying around, then you need needles to pierce the skin and allow the charka to penetrate into your body." She turned back to Nobu "You get yourself comfy and I will be back shortly" Leaving the boy she exited the Dojo.

The boy had been laying there for roughly 20 minutes before Yuki reemerged from the around the door with the required materials needed, taking a seat on the matt she carefully places the objects around her and closed her eyes focusing on her breathing.
"Ready when you are Nobu"

[Word Count: 312]
[Total Word Count: 730/1,500]
[Post Count 2/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu seemed to know the fact that this was already screwed up, he was here to try and get it fixed, this much had been obvious as he knew full well right now he was not in a great situation. His body was showing that much with the amount of pain that he was in. As he listened to Yuki speaking it was clear that Takeshi had wanted the boy to realize the mistake of his ways with the way he had put the curse seal on, though right now his body was in too much pain to think straight as he looked to her listening about how she could get it fixed. It seemed that even though he was going to be taking this seal and having it fixed he was now going to be given the lesson as well about what needed to done to create a seal.

"Great a lesson while I am in pain, nothing says Karama like this, I mean I was hoping for rainbow ink to be honest with you but I guess I will have to do with black"

The words spoken with a very dry sarcasm as he looked towards Yuki, pulling himself up to listen to her, it seemed that she was getting needles as well, so what was the difference between her curse seal and Takeshi's that was a real question he would be having to ask himself. As he sat there patiently for Yuki to return she did so promptly it seemed and in good timing so he figured he would have to ask a bit more about this.

"So to get a curse seal one needs to be able to have access to corrupted Chakra to apply the seal? As this way, it's what gives it its power I take it? Rather than anyone just trying to do it?"

He tried to keep his mind busy with thoughts in advance, as it seemed that he was still in pain just keeping himself busy to make sure that his mind was occupied from what was about to come his way, as even he knew and accepted that the pain he was about to feel wasn't going to be something he enjoyed.

[WC: 1,403/1,500]
[Post: 3/5]

Last edited:

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"If you don't want to unlock the marks full potential then I could always not teach you about it, but I am pretty sure that you will find it useful so you are going to shush and listen," Yuki listened to the boy sarcastic response and glared at it, she was tempted to tell him to leave and find his own way of fixing his problem but she knew that there wasn't anyone else that could fix this.
"That is correct, it is the corrupted energy that give the seal its power, it does come a a cost though its not something that you get for free so to speak." as she spoke the female lit a few candles that she had placed down earlier "The seal activated your power but at the same time it drains you of your life force, so in effected you keep using it, it will eventually kill you so I advise using it's power in moderation that or become a Dark Sage, they have access to near limitless pools of dark energy" Once the candles were burning the Haku took the needles and submerged them in the ink before looking at the boy.

As the student got himself into position Yuki closed her eyes once again touching the power of the demon that slumbered inside her, Mizuke, as always, submitted to the female letting his chakra flow through her giving her what she required. Working silently Yuki took the needles from the ink and tapped then rhythmically over the flesh of the youth abdomen watching small specks of blood mix with the black ink scribing the required characters to fix the curse seal that was gift to Nobu by her husband. She paused every now and again as he jerked a little from the pain that she was inflicting on him but she found herself being impressed but Nobu's willpower, it was clear to her that he had his mind set on a goal and was will to a take any level of suffering or pain needed to achieve it.
"You are doing every well Nobu, it shouldn't be much longer now," Her voice was soft and warn, a drastic contrast to what is has been early "Why is it that you want this so much?"

[Word Count: 382]
[Total Word Count: 1,112/1,500]
[Post Count 3/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu sighed slightly with the sarcasm that was returned to him, but honestly what else could he expect, he gave it to Yuki in the first place and it seemed that she was returning the favor. He understood and accepted the fact that he probably deserved this one. Though it seemed she at least listening to the questions that he had about the curse seal and what it used to get the power that is generated, so it seemed that his rough guesswork was right and that it actually relied on the corrupt energy to create the curse seal.

"So basically the trade-off that I am always running against is the fact that for using the power that it gives me, I lose part of my health in the processes, I mean let's face it seems quite fitting for using something that is corrupted it that you would lose part of your health wouldn't you agree?"

He almost chuckled to himself as he lay there listening to Yuki speaking as he felt the sharp press of needles into flesh, it seemed that he was going to be suffering a lot more instant pain this time, as he winced on the floor of the Dojo he stared at the ceiling for a few seconds pondering on what she was telling him. Though this curse seal seemed to always describe to him about the gain of power that he would get he pondered a question that had been coming to his mind.

"All the books I keep reading say that you gain more power from this but what does it actually mean by that, how will this thing give me that power? What .....shape will it take and what effects does it have, I need to learn everything about what using this will actually do to me? In the books, I get it keeps promising power, but I don't understand how it will transform that power?"

Nobu winced slightly as the pain of the needles in his flesh became clear, as he waited for a few minutes to see what was actually happening he leaned his head up to see a much more permanent looking inscription being formed by Yuki.

[WC: 1,771/1,500]
[Post: 4/5]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki concentrated on what she was doing as she bounced the needles over his skin but Nobu seemed set on distracting her with questions, she sighed a little with frustration stopping what she was doing to answer him.

"The process that I am doing at the moment is allowing the cursed energy to enter your body, from there the power is yours to do what you want with, some use it to hit hard, others to increase the strength of your jutsu, ultimately is is down to you how you use the power that this seal gives you however you see fit," She carried on her work.

"Once again this isn't something that you will learn about in any books in the Academy as it a taboo technique, you aren't suppose to know the technique to apply Curse Seal let alone how to apply that power" The Haku picked up the pace a little driving the needles a little harder into his skin, her fingers starting to get stained with ink as well as Nobu blood.

"You never did answer my question Nobu, why do you want this power? It is not something that is actively sort after you know, most people get these against their will not go chasing after people who and inscribe them on their bodies."

[Word Count: 219]
[Total Word Count: 1,331/1,500]
[Post Count 4/5]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The pain was almost unbearable but he was getting through it somehow, as he looked towards the concentration on the eyes of Yuki, it seemed that she was struggling to multi-task which he found unbelievable since she was a woman. Growling slightly as he continued to feel the needle entering into his skin and going out of his skin. The pain for each time it went inside of his skin was something he still couldn't get used to. Listening to her speaking and explaining everything about the curse seal that was being spoken to him, as he tried to keep the focus on what was being spoken about.

"Well, at least now I know why the academy bans this teaching, let's face it it's not the best days out someone could have, what's more fun than getting this scribed onto you. After all, at least I know the cost of this power as well as how much this will drain me each time that I use this. But as always the trade-off is worth it in my eyes, and besides it already cost me some of my memory, the training that I went through in order to understand this lessened my abilities as a whole on how to be prepared before a fight but that is another story."

Looking at what was almost completed he allowed a small smirk to escape his lips, for all the pain it was becoming it was clear that this would be taking him one step closer to the goal that he wanted.

"Simply, I came here to take the first steps down the path of becoming a Dark Sage, this step alone has already opened that door to me, and with what Takeshi gave me in return as well I am prepared to know that and open that door if this is the first step towards it I am happy to go ahead with that."

[WC: 2,092/1,500]
[Post: 5/5]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female nodded listening to the boy as he spoke focusing on what she was doing, she drove the needles into his skin a few more times before putting down her tools and washing her hands is a large bowl of water by her side taking the cloth and wiping it over the boy's skin. She admired her work for a few seconds before being happy with the result.
"I am finished, you will be sore for the next few days but then the pain will subside, as I have already warned you using this mark will give you great power at the sacrifice of your own life force so use it wisely." She knew that he wouldn't listen to her, Nobu was too headstrong, too focused on his own goals and she was sure that it would end up being his downfall, she was sure that he knew that but she was also sure that he just didn't care. "Nobu, I know that you are not going to listen to me but it is a dark path that you are walking, don't like it destroy you," Yuki wiped away the excess ink the remained on his skin and discarded the cloth back into the bowl of water.

"Now with that out the way, I am guessing that you haven't eaten? You know where the kitchens so help yourself and please make sure you take enough to last a few days, I have not just put in all that hard work for you to die of hunger a few days later" She wasn't about to admit it but she was developing a soft spot for the kid, getting to her feet she gathered up the objects that she had brought into the Dojo looking back to the youth before leaving.

[Curse Seal Given]
[Word Count: 284]
[Total Word Count: 1,615/1,500]
[Post Count 5/5]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back