Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flash Back [Contract search]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A flashback/contract search from this topic: Here

5 years ago . . .

After the final fight for the world tournament in Tea Country, Junko found himself standing next to a hospital bed and was wrapped neatly in bandages. Looking out the room window, he scratched his head.

”People really aren’t as strong as I thought in other villages.” Junko said to himself as he looked back on the fights. He was somewhat disappointed honestly. The medical sennin had a thirst for battle and out of the three fights he fought in, only one fight was satisfying to his taste.

The first fight was against a shinobi of konoha that people raved about as this so called . . . “Whistler”. In the end though, just as quick the fight started, the fight also ended. In mere moments, Junko had the Whistler on his knees yielding. The Whistler just wasn’t the proper challenger.

Now, Junko’s second fight was different and was on a completely different scale. The woman . . . Or . . Beast . . Was a force to be reckoned with. It was a fight that would probably go down in history as one of the biggest battles known to man. Junko still had battle scars from the heaviness of her blows and He wore those scars like medals. She nearly had the sennin beat, but Junko reigned victorious in the end. A victory that evened the score with sand for beating Kaji and restored honor to kumogakure for previous losses.

That battle fulfilled Junko’s thirst for battle and more. Fights like that made fighting worthwhile unlike his last fight. His last fight was bland. . . So bland that Junko lost interest to fight. After taking a defensive stance, Junko decided to give the woman the win instead of bringing her to her knees like he did his first opponent.

Letting out a small sigh as footsteps were heard coming towards his room door. As a medic came into the room after a few knocks, the medics eyes opened wide.

“What are you doing up?!”

“Trust me, I’m fine.” Junko said calming the medic down.

“But. . . You. . . And that last fight!?”

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’m fine. I’ll actually be checking out now.” Junko said getting his suit jacket.

. . . Meanwhile . . .

As Junko was announced the loser, Junko’s family shook their head.

“Mom, why’d daddy stop and just went to straight defensive?”

“Yeah mom, what’s the deal?”

“I’m not sure sweetie.”

“If I had to bet, knowing my brother. He was bored.”

“Whaaa?”

Standing to his feet, Aiko smirked with his eternal mangekyo sharingan activated. “He could care less about being number one in the sight of the world. He just like a good fight. If it’s not good, what’s the sense of fighting?”

Aiko on the other hand was the complete opposite of Junko. Under the teaching of Raikage Hayata Shin, the white haired shinobi made fighting a last resort and prioritized peace. It was one of the greatest things about him, yet one of his biggest weaknesses.

Little did the family know though, they weren’t the only ones heavily analyzing the fight. In the audience was a special group called the Tenouzan church. The group was small, still not yet really known, but was gaining traction by the day. Their methodologies demonized the entire tournament as a whole.

Why? Well, because chakra users were nothing more than mutants and heathens. In their eyes, this tournament event was a prime example as they did nothing more than flaunt their abilities for bloodshed and sheer entertainment.

Two individuals of the organization sat together. Stood when the crowd stood, cheered when the crowd cheered, and clapped when the crowed clapped. They weren’t ninja, but they seemed well versed in the art of deception.

“Target acquired.”

“Hmm, are you sure?”

“Yes, one of his family members of this so called . . . Phantom slayer will do just fine. We shouldn’t target anyone too weak like the losers of this event. We don’t want to target someone’s family that’s too strong like the champion of this event. Second place would be just fine.”

And with those words. . . Junko losing this one fight just put the biggest target on his family’s back.

. . . A few moments later . . .

“Aiko was taken!?” Junko shouted as he looked at his family

“Yeah dad, as the tournament was over I got lost in the crowd and Yutaro followed me trying to get my attention and point me back towards mom.”

“But in the midst of doing so, we realized we were completely lost. Next thing we know, these two men slaps these weird cuffs on us.”

“We became so weak, we couldn’t use no chakra!”

“Just as they’re pulling us into this alleyway spewing nonsense that we’re evil and the spawns of evil beings”

“Uncle Aiko arrived and traded his life for ours. He didn’t even try to fight them!”

“Right before the cuffs were slapped on him. . He looked at me with his sharingan and placed me under this genjutsu he called Tsukiyomi”

“While in the genjutsu, he instructed me to tell you that he’ll gather as much Intel as possible.”

Shaking his head, Junko wanted to slap Aiko upside the head. He didn’t even put up a fight, but perhaps it was for the best. Whatever was put on them made the twins lose the ability to cast jutsu. Before the situation would get out of hand, perhaps they could put a stop to it because if a method existed to stop a chakra user from using chakra. . . It would be proven dangerous to kumogakure.

. . . Perhaps the entire shinobi race . . .

. . . Aiko had made the ultimate sacrifice. . .​

. . . The next few years . .

After the events of that single day, Junko found himself fully emerged in a covert mission. After his brother exchanged himself for his children, it was found that a somewhat secret organization existed called the Tenouzan church and they were getting popular. So popular that they were slowly branching off to build churches throughout the outskirts of different countries.

The preaching of the priests in this church was crooked. They made people believe that chakra corrupted an individual and chakra users plagued the earth. They spat at the fact that people thought they needed to be saved day in and day out by these so called “Shinobi heroes”. When in fact, the people needed saving from the shinobi themselves.

Stationed in tea country, Junko worked on the organization from the outside as Aiko worked on the organization from the inside with talks of peace. Aiko was trying to convince them that they all could live in harmony. Unfortunately, they weren’t trying to cooperate by any means.

Doing recon, Junko was steadily gathering vital information. Several trade routes were discovered. The routes that concerned Junko the most . . . Led straight to kumogakure. To make matters worse, dimiterium goods were exchanged on these trade routes. Dimiterium was the material used with the cuffs that negated and consumed chakra. Coming in contact with it for an extensive period, any shinobi would feel somewhat drained as their bodies would become heavy.

Expanding the use of dimiterium, they began to create armor, shields, bullets, arrows, swords, and more. All those creations had a fatal flaw though, dimiterum had a heating issue. Once the material reached its peak of chakra consumption, it would overheat and explode. . . leaving the barer of the material with missing limbs, scars, or completely in pieces.

The most dangerous creation of all, was still a prototype. Two seemingly simple gloves. They were metallic white with an edgy black trim. Embedded at the center of the glove was a dimiterium stone and the purpose of its creation was to fix the heating issue and . . .

08a2ec008ddd9fae4161c0a1d2ca9989.png

Completely destroy a chakra user’s access to chakra. Transforming shinobi back into simple humans.

. . . The Mission (Several days before Junko’s return home) . . .

The mission was simple, rescue Aiko and finally return home. Once home, report all information to the Raikage and act on the situation of dimiterium. Aiko had been a prisoner of the Tenouzan Church that was transferred to an Outer village zone of lightning country because it was his native land. A land perceived to not be too weak and not too strong. A perfect testing ground for the Tenouzan Church. Throughout Aiko’s imprisonment, he constantly gathered as much Intel as possible while also striving to bring peace through discussion.

Stationed in De Cevitate Attonbitus, little did Junko know, Aiko was tied to a chair and beat to a bloody pulp and was barely conscious. Meanwhile, Junko was in the midst of pinpointing his exact location in De Cevitate Attonbitus. Maneuvering through the snowy terrain, Junko couldn’t help but notice mining occurring for the dimiterium mineral and the destruction to the land itself due to the stress put onto the land.

[Contract of choice card: Tsukumogami]
[WC: 1,517 ]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Then you now own a Tsukuyomi, please continue on creating the actual contract and post it up in contract lands.
The following item has now been used:

Junko ranked second in the World Martial Arts Tournament. Link
As per the rewards listed here he has gained the following:
  • Second Place will get the contract of their choice card to the second place winner but the RP must be done normally.

This is here only to serve as a papertrail for Junko so he can get his rewards and this statement does not override any policies Cloud may already have in place.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back