Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flesh and Blood [Requesting Medic]

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Mitsugi walked from Aurora Erudition slowly. Convenient bed in his house was his destination. The academy student strolled in slow pace while holding his right arm. Greething his teeth, the brown-haired boy helding pain that sourced from the scar caused by piercing Hydra’s fang. The pain came and hit him hard whenever he tried to move faster than his current pace. Luckily, he still breathed steadily and normally. However, in middle of journey home, Mitsugi started feeling bloated in his stomach. A wave of nausea engulfed him and the orange-eyed student started vomiting. Meanwhile, the pain on his right arm wound got stronger and hit him hard. Mitsugi knew something was not right. He then put his hand on forehead trying to estimate body temperature. The student drenched in cold sweat. He then decided to find any medic help he can find.

As the villager suggested, Mitsugi could find any ninja medication in place named “Aesculapium”. He strolled along the village and finally came into the huge opaque building with unfamiliar smell. Mitsugi then read writings on big wooden board on the entrance. The brown-haired brown arrived at the place where villagers mentioned he could find any help from doctors and nurses. Holding pain and nausea, Mitsugi walked slowly toward the entrance door. Once he opened, the strange smell had gotten stronger. This triggered bad memories in the past. He remembered very well it was the same smell on doctor's glove who declared his father death 5 years ago. Shaking his head, Mitsugi hoped to forget that moment and get some help on his wound. He reached at reception desk and spoke audibly. “Kazoku Mitsugi, Academy Student, 10 years old.” Mitsugi took deep breathed and explained, “A snake-creature fang partly pierced through my right arm.” While opening jacket used to tied the wound, Mitsugi continued, “ Need …” Mitsugi vomited before he finished his sentence.

[Topic Entered]
[Previous Post: Link]
[WC: 315]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sara was in the lobby as the boy came in, vomiting on the floor. She rushed over, along with several others. The attendant called for a gurney and he was grabbed by another to help move him if needed. Sara looked at his wound from a distance and analyzing it while they slowly moved him. The attendant came out, recognizing Sara and told her what little he heard. Something about a snake, right arm, and academy student. His name was unknown, and age as well, though they didn't matter all that much. A gurney was brought over and they heaved him onto it and forced him to lay upon it. Sara wasn't tall enough to see over it but she wouldn't need to be just yet. "Take him to an open room, I think I know what the problem is and should..I mean can. Can fix it." They moved him quickly as she joined them in the room. Several other medics joined in and she took charge, pulling a small box over so she could reach him.

"So we have a male with a puncture wound, from an unknown species of snake it sounds like. Vomiting." She put her hand on his forehead. "High temperature. We need to cool him down please." She checked his heartbeat. Either he was panicking, or he this was getting serious quickly. "I would take a good guess and say some form of envenomed toxic effect that effects body temperature and cardiovascular system. And him taking a nice stroll here probably wasn't helping much. Lets cool him down and see if we can get a better grip on what bit him." It would take a few seconds for this to all happen, but Sara needed to move a little faster. She gave out a second set of orders. One to start drawing a set of seals around him. It would take a few minuets, so if they could find out what bit him, it would be better. Her second method would allow for some removal of the toxin. Her third and best method, could and would be much more dangerous. "Anyone recognize these symptoms? Some local venomous snake perhaps?" Most of the others seemed dumb founded. Perhaps this was an unusual bite after all.

"Do you know what bit you? What did it look like?"
She yelled at him, panicking a little at the thought of her final option having to be used. He was a little far along, and would most likely have to use it even if she used her second option. So option one would be best.

(leaving, pm me if you change mind)

Kazoki Mitsugi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Mitsugi felt nausesous and his eyes started to see stars. "Hoekkkk." He vomited there in the registration area. There amalgam of water, blood, and brownish thing which supposed to be something that he digested this morning. The young boy trembled at his knee and felt down. Yet, the nurse quickly held his body. Another nurse held his body so he could stand properly. Then a small posture lady with pinkish hair came and checked on the student. The lady looked like medic chief around as she commanded people to take Mitsugi to another room.

She mentioned Mitsugi had high temperature and they planned to cool him down. All the medics prepared to set some water and other drew seals. There is a jutsu in medic world? Mitsugi pondered. Something new that he just learned in short time he spent in Kumogakure. She took a box and climbed on it so she could check clearly on the puncture wound on Mitsugi right arm. Nevertheless, the small lady seemed very agitated. She and rest of her team seemed not very sure on the symptoms of these. "Do you know what bit you? What did it look like?" She yelled at him. “It’sss a hyy..dra. Hydra” Mitsugi slowly said. Mitsugi gathered his strength and took deep breath. “Satoshi-sensei mentioned it actually 9 heads hydra. He then smashed Rasengan to its body made its head to be disjointed from the body. Yet, each of the head still able live. I was bitten by one of them…”

[MFT]
[WC: 252]
[OOC: Apologize Sara, I've been travelling in past 2 weeks. We can do routine post now.]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hydra?" She looked around, checking to see if anyone had any knowledge. "Do you all have an antidote for such?" Again she waited for a moment but before anyone answered, she decided to move forward. "Well while you guys work on that, let me at least slow the poisoning." Sara did several hand signs and placed her hands onto the boys chest. Slowly her chakra penetrated him, and coursed through his body. Several people came in with cold packs and placed it around his body. They packed it under his arms and legs, and placed one and below his head. One of the nurses headed over and watched closely, seeing what she was doing. Sara wasn't supposed to practice medicine here by herself, and she knew she had to be watched over. Unfortunately, no one of authority was here. She had a grimace on her face as she watched the little girl work. "I need a container." A few more seconds passed then she lifted her hands from his chest. Slowly, a weird white orb of chakra slimmed it's way out of his body and within, some greenish yellowish vapor appeared coming from his pours. Again, a few more seconds passed, as the last sliver of white chakra exited him, and a large bubble of chakra with something held within was held above him.

Sara moved the bubble over and the liquid seeped out slowly and into the container provided by the nurse. "Have that checked and see if an antidote can be made from it. That is the poison from this, hydra 9 headed thing." She went back to his body and looked over to the 5 people that had been drawing the seals. They were almost finished with it and she started to wonder if what she had planned would actually work. She looked at the boy that she was working on, his face...well he wasn't all smiles and giggles. "Sorry. So I extracted a large portion of the venom from you in hopes of making an antidote with it, but that might take a little time. Hopefully with what was removed, it will slow....um... It will help. Next, I am going to see if I can instead, reverse the effects. So instead of hurting you, the venom will heal you instead. It isn't an, well...actually it might be an antidote. And it might not be... Um.. Let's say either way, it will help."

The look of uncertainty on Sara's face wasn't the most assuredly positive expression one would hope from a doctor. The nurse picked her hands up. "You really shouldn't be doing this! It's against the rules." Sara looked at her then a small zap of energy popped out and the nurse removed her hands. "It's now or never, and I don't see anyone else jumping in." "Have...have you ever done this procedure before?" Sara didn't look up, almost a gaze of disparity as she looked down onto the boy. "No...not really. But it's less of a procedure...more..um. So it shouldn't be that baaaadddd. Well it will work. I am pret_ty sure......It will!" She went quite on the last words spoken then at the end spoke with confidence. She waited a moment and after a few seconds the seals were done and the last person ran up to her to tell her. But she was already running through the hand seals. It took 15 seals, and then she stopped for a moment and thought....then did 15 more, this time slowly, stopped again. Then did five more very slowly.

After she finished the last seal, her hands started to glow then from the rabbit sign a surge of chakra shot down into the boys chest and the seals started to glow. The wind within the room picked up and started to be sucked in to where the chakra had entered. The wind caused everyone in the room to try and protect their faces, not being able to see much of what was happening. Most ran from the room, very few stayed. After it calmed down, everyone looked around, unsure of what to expect. Hell, even Sara wasn't sure what to expect. She couldn't be sure if the boy felt pain, or comfort during the process, or what he might have felt now. But She was pretty sure her jutsu had worked...

First Jutsu used:
Poison Extraction - C Rank - Mastered
A technique that allows the user to infuse their chakra into another at which point it "absorbs" the effects of a poison. From there, the chakra/poison may be extracted from the body in the form of a gaseous poison encased in a thin solid layer of chakra.

Last jutsu used:
Toxic Conversion - A Rank
A technique that counteracts poisons within the user's body by changing their own chakra into the poisonous element; not only allowing their chakra to absorb the poison within themself, but actually draw strength from it. This converts what was once a dangerous curse into a powerful blessing; but not without its drawbacks. While active, the poisonous chakra within them slowly breaks down their body's vitality.

Please pm me if you come back to this!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back