Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flexing [Open]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She stood firm in the center of the coliseum, empty today. She had posted something outside along the lines of an open challenge to whoever wanted to fight her. She had to test her skills, see where her limits lie. She couldn't do much and wasn't able to compete in the last children tournament and she'd outgrown the one about to start, but she could leave an open challenge and hope someone would accept it. She wouldn't just stand there, she would also stretch and do a light jog around the place. It didn't really tire her out, she was beyond being so energetic she always had to be moving, but she was not ever running out of energy. Her body naturally absorbed chakra as it was burned, due to a transformation she had undergone. This is what she wanted to test, her new and improved body.

"Come on, someone step up..." she whispered to herself.

The challenge read:

"Come one, come all, to the supreme donut challenge! You can have a chance to win a dozen amazing donuts from the Yasu family bakery, the finest bakery in the 234 realms! All you have to do is beat the daughter of the infamous bakery, Yasu Yoshi in armed combat. Offer ends end of day, void where prohibited."

Below was a crudely drawn donut, and Yasu Yoshi eating a bite out of it.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Quite the energetic one or have you simply ingested one to many soldier pills?"

He had not been there before when the young girl would of scanned her surroundings, instead appearing in a high speed blur. His body squatting on the stand edge, with his head directed her way. One thing that was obvious about his appearance and one of the things which would of caught her eye was the fact that his face was bandaged down to his nose with a village headband covering the eyes further. Surely she would wonder or possibly question how it was that a shinobi could get around without the aid of their vision. Meanwhile he smirked as he could "see" the sound waves and vibrations of the area, specialized bracers which produced a frequency wave human's couldn't normally detect.

"This place is quite strange to be training though, in a building generally used for fighting and testing shinobi skill..."

He would press his palm under his chin, with his head tilting towards the sky. He was a man in thought after all though as he pondered there, his balance would fully be placed on his feet while a cigarette was produced. Pressed between his lips, it would remain unlit for now. He was not aware of the girl's challenge as the abilities he possessed hadn't allowed him to read well.

"So which is it?"

[Topic Entered]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Quite the energetic one or have you simply ingested one to many soldier pills?"

A challenger had appeared. It was obvious he was blind, but it didn't blow her mind to think he was capable, she did know people with eyeballs that could shoot fire so it wasn't outside the ordinary for the village. He seemed pretty quick though, which was something she'd have to watch moving forward.

"I'm always hyped, being un-hype is lame!" she spoke excitedly as she dropped and did a few push ups, leaping back to her feet shortly after.

"This place is quite strange to be training though, in a building generally used for fighting and testing shinobi skill, so which is it?"

"I had an open challenge to whomever wanted to try me, you win, you get a dozen donuts from the universe famous Yasu Bakery!" she said, taking up a fighting stance and preparing for what was about to transpire. "Are you in?" she said, bracing for the battle to start. This man was going to be a hard read, considering she'd never fought someone who could attack from such a place of difference, being able to hear well over using his eyes. She should have the advantage here though, as her rather loud fighting style lead ones ears to ring. It would be awful to give the blind man tinnitus.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

A strike of a lighter produced a small flame which was hidden soon after by his covering palms. Giving the cigarette a few pulls, he was certain the flame at the tip had taken to the tobacco as the smell drifted across his nose. Exhaling a light smoke, he'd slide his lighter back into the belt pouch sitting along his waistline before scratched thoughtfully at his head. This young girl was adamant at least in her pursuit of growing stronger through training, or perhaps this could easily just be a validation for her own personal strength. Though either way San truly had no problem engaging the shinobi as it was not uncommon for ninja to fight in bouts like this.

"How could I turn down such an offer, especially seeing how twelve perfectly cooked donuts are on the line."

He wondered if he should explain that his blindness wasn't absolute and that his senses had developed a way for him to see without his vision. A calm chuckle escaped between his lips, not the type of laugh which could be seen as cocky but one filled with amusement and hope. As his hands fell to his side, the squatting Jounin's neck was suddenly traversed by a back dot. This dot moved in abnormal tracks and would be joined by other dots like it. While initially there would be some confusion on what the dot may of been, it would become clear as more and more escaped from his body. Before long a small cloud of buzzing kikai insects drifted around his body, if not out right attached to it.

"Show me your resolve as a shinobi of this village and I shall do the same."

The edge of his shinobi sandals would clench onto the stone platform he had been squatting on, in preparation to begin their sparring session. He may even treat the girl to a meal after this was said and done, regardless of the outcome should she prove to have that spark.

[Calling B-Mod]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Types (You can fill in what goes in there (of that type) later on)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
9b2b12e894664d796b9e147f906fc2b4.png
Round 1
TimeAttackerActionDefender(s)Damage
00.00sSanInitiative: Equip Frequency Bracers----
00.00sSanInitiative: Enter Chakra Style - Wind - Easy Breezy----
00.83sYoshiEnters Defensive Mode----
02.50sSan[lb][/lb]
Rinkaichu Destruction - LegsYoshi[lb][/lb]
MISS
05.00sSan[lb][/lb]
Crippled - ArmYoshi[lb][/lb]
75% Partial Hit! 308 damage![lb][/lb]
Yoshi's Arms are Broken![lb][/lb]
Yoshi is aware of being under a Genjutsu
06.880sSan[lb][/lb]
36[lb][/lb]
28[lb][/lb]
29[lb][/lb]
Air Bullet -- BarrageYoshi[lb][/lb]
18[lb][/lb]
32[lb][/lb]
29[lb][/lb]
2 Hits![lb][/lb]
255 damage! / Gaspless: 62 - Fail[lb][/lb]
MISS[lb][/lb]
50% -> 75% Partial (Feint) 191 damage![lb][/lb]
08.75sSan[lb][/lb]
Hidden ActionYoshi[lb][/lb]
HIT! 675 Chakra Damage![lb][/lb]
Prevented from regenerating Chakra

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
B-Mod Notes
Gave Yoshi ample time to give me their information, however, due to them not posting in a timely manner, their information was taken from their profile.
To add to the above, Yoshi's action for this round was just Defensive Mode.
Be sure to follow Rules of Engagement for this battle (for both participants)
Made an error in the mod. Fixed now.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

It was strange, strange that she didn't move or adjust her body beyond a defensive pose. Strange that she didn't attempt to mold her chakra, weave a handsign or anything of that nature for a challenge she openly offered. He stood there, away from the girl with both palms interlocking to pop the individual knuckles as he stared in her direction trying to find a legitimate reasoning for why she stood so steadfast. Was she the type to analyze her opponents strategy and tendencies, come up with a counter plan and attack afterwards? There were a lot of unknown factors wrapping around this but it all inevitably pointed to one truth, that he could not afford to play those games. If there was one thing rank and experience taught was that underestimating and allowing others a cooldown time to gather themselves was potentially threatening. Reaching behind his back, he would stare directly at Yoshi while adjusting his footing...

"Do you believe it smart to simply stand around and do nothing in a fight? Is that what is being taught in the academy these days...."

He was positive her ears had been ringing since his first attack, the one which missed yet held a catalyst to why she would feel as if both her arms were broken completely. Had she noticed the subtle tone that entered her ears when he attacked, enough to understand that the man was no ordinary shinobi unable to fight due to his condition. A smirk crossed his lips at his own thoughts as it was exactly because of his condition that he could fight at all. Around him his Kikai seemed restless, their beating wings and the frequency being emitted by his bracer's filling his world with enough image that one would have forgotten their affliction. If she was going to stand around then he would have to take this far more seriously..

"I do not plan on letting you off easily, even if you have something planned for why you just stood around...."

The amount of bugs seemed to increase as time wore on.....

[Actions being sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ad4c5268a9e42c4ff717bc071dc59e97.png
Round 2
TimeAttackerActionDefender(s)Result
Beginning of RoundSanMaintains--195 CP
Beginning of RoundSanRecovery-+1200 CP
Beginning of RoundYoshiMaintains----
Beginning of RoundYoshiRecovery--Chakra Recovery blocked![lb][/lb]
-675 CP[lb][/lb]
+383 HP[lb][/lb]
DoT: -308 HP
03.13sSanHarmonization--PING!
06.88sSan[lb][/lb]
39[lb][/lb]
31[lb][/lb]
24[lb][/lb]
27[lb][/lb]
23[lb][/lb]
Perfect Rasengan -- Wind![lb][/lb]
Soft Ping
Yoshi[lb][/lb]
19[lb][/lb]
26[lb][/lb]
25[lb][/lb]
28[lb][/lb]
14[lb][/lb]
HIT! 915 dmg! [Chakra Sever: 40 -- Success!][lb][/lb]
HIT! 915 dmg! [Chakra Sever: 59 -- Fail!][lb][/lb]
25% Partial! 229 dmg! [lb][/lb]
25% Partial! 229 dmg![lb][/lb]
HIT! 915 dmg! [Chakra Sever: 77 -- Fail!][lb][/lb]
HIT! 915 dmg! [Chakra Sever: 53 -- Fail!][lb][/lb]
Chakra Sever: -155 CP
06.88sSan[lb][/lb]
COMBO!!![lb][/lb]
Rasengan - Wind[lb][/lb]
Hard Ping!
Yoshi[lb][/lb]
MISS!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
B-Mod Notes
- Cannot activate Duelist in Round 2
- This Glow is Illusionary Damage
- Yoshi didn't post within the 5 day timeframe. Due to them already being in defensive mode, they just did nothing this round.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Due to one of the fighters not posting for 3 rounds (this would've been the time for the third) and the other fighter not posting or sending actions this round, I have been given the approval to drop this mod.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back