Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Flowers for Hope

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whenever Hissori made his way up towards the entrance between Maruishi and Iwagakure, it was an important reason. The first time Hissori had come up here, he was heading into Iwagakure to meet with the Daiymo to get money for funding. Then there was the time when he had to meet with the head of the shamans Keita. Now it was time to get flowers for a date!

Hissori was not dressed for work today, like most of the times he was. Instead, the former Mist-Shinobi was wearing dark blue jeans, brown work boots, a light green polo, and a brown cattle hide leather jacket. On the Jacket was the only emblem he had, which was the emblem of the frozen Kirigakure. He was walking up the steps as he felt the sun light beam down on him. It was a surprisingly nice day out in the village that Hissori had learned was almost always covered in clouds, or smoke. It even let Hissori wear a pair of stylish sunglasses that tinted everything a slight shade of brown. As The sun was shining down on the twenty something year old man started to browse the shops.

It took him a bit before he came to a flower shop. This place should be a perfect place to find a nice pair of flowers. He thought to himself as he idly scratched the head of Buru who as the companion of the Inuzuka was always by the side of the medical chief. Even with this romantic idea in the mind of the always ‘romantic’ Ii Hissori. He still did not know what exactly he would be worthwhile for Hissori to use to help him get into into the pants of the significant other.

MTF: 290

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1610759-bigthumbnail.jpg

Drip drop drip... small drops of water slid down the petals of a small red rose in one corner of the small room that was her shop.Tabled lined all the walls and countless pots of flowers covered them completely. The floor in front of them wasn't much better and nor was the ceiling as there were multiple flowerbeds hanging off from it. If you didn't know better you would think you entered some sort of jungle due to the sheer amount and variety of flowers. Light came in from the windows that lined the walls with the exception of the wall, which stood behind the counter and quite possibly hid a storage room behind the wooden door.

It really was a nice day and it was obvious her flowers were enjoying it. If they could smile she was sure they were now. Uka was cheerfully walking around the different flowers, making sure she watered ever single flower. This really was her favorite part of the day. Her babies really did look the best when small water droplets covered their petals. She cheerfully hummed to herself as she went about the daily routine.

A bell would ring every time someone entered the shop as rare as that was in this village, but still often enough to make a living most of the time.Today had been especially quiet, though she couldn't say that she hated it. Finally the warm sound of the bell rang through the room."Welcome!"<i></i> her voice came from one corner of the shop. Uka left the watering can she was holding on the floor and quickly stood up. The corners of her long dress brushed the leaves of the flowers gently as she moved towards the entrance. It was one of those few moments when the hood on her cloak was down, but her hair was still tucked underneath it. "How may I help you?<i></i> The young woman asked with a smile.

https://funnymama.com/post/279430
I doesn't really want to display properly for some reason. I don't really know why.
I am a little bit rusty here hahaha. Sorry about that.

[MFT]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was smiling a bit as he looked at the young women who seemed to come to help him. It was great and quick service for the medical chief which he liked. If he was going to buy flowers in his old village. It probably would have taken forever to just get an employee to help him. But this one young lady in green seemed to come immediately to help him.

“Yes you can. And it is nice to meet you, I am Ii Hissori” He said smiling as he bowed in a customary manner to her as she spoke. From this one sentence, the young man that seemed did not seem to have any weapons on him was obviously foreign. His tone was rather smooth, and high pitched for a man, but also carried a tone of the islands. His deep green eyes looked around for a moment before he smiled.

“You see I have this date tonight, and I was looking to get the lucky girl some flowers.” he said offering a kind smile. Whether it was a guy or a girl, Hissori was always up for impressing his partner for the time.

“However, the relationship you see, is just starting to bud so I don’t want to get her flowers that say I am too serious. Just something kind to get her. Oh and I’d also like to buy one rose so I can put in in the collar of this beast for the night.” He told the young lady going to rub Buru behind the ears as he proudly sat next to Hissori.

MTF 260

I apologize for such a delay. Bad things happened over the weekend.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Sorry for taking this long. University pretty much said no to my desire to write]

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance. You may call me Uka."<i></i> The woman replied with a very slight bow. 'He must be one of the konoha or kirigakure residents who came not too long ago' She thought to herself, but her friendly smile didn't waver even for a second. She really wasn't one to discriminate against someone, considering what she herself had went through and still did sometimes. That though didn't matter at all as many would attempt to do to those people what had been done to her, but she wasn't going to do that herself. " Flowers for a date? I see I see. Well let us look around and see what you like."<i></i> Uka said and it was easily noticeable her voice had grown a lot more cheerful than it already had been. Her gaze fell on Hissoris' furry companion, but quickly shifted to her large collection of flowers.

The florist quickly span on her heels and headed towards one of the overflowing tables. " So you said you want to make in impression, but sill not seem to serious correct?"<i></i> She asked, quickly spinning to look at him for a second. "Maybe some forget-me not! They come in three colours - blue, pink or white or possibly a mix of all three. There is actually an interesting story about these flowers, but i wouldn't want to bore you with that."<i></i> Uka was quickly becoming more and more excited as she continued with her descriptions. "I was going to suggest some Orchids, but those may be a bit too serious for a first date, so possibly some Carnations? They are the so called flowers of love and I have to say they smell absolutely gorgeous! Don't be shy! She urged him towards another set of differently-coloured flowers on the table in an opposite corner in the room.

"Lilium do look beautiful, but they aren't exactly what you are looking for, but here they are.<i></i> Uka stopped next to another long vase upon another table, but she didn't linger there for long as she quickly moved on to one last idea. "Lastly the ever so faithful Tulips! Many people tend to just use these on first dates, but there are just so many different options!<i></i> Uka finally reached the end of her tour. As per usual she had gotten rather carried away when it came to her beloved hobby, but there was nothing to be done about that. After all it was all she loved doing.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back