Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For New Talent [Messengers' Exit]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
q93QANL.png

NPC
U<3ME Manager

"Got all that you need?" He shifted his glasses up, checking over the file contents of both FiRE E&M employees. It was time to expand the industry and bring in fresh talent from across the border. These two young women were going to be those representatives within those borders.

"Uh, yes sir. But can't we just use carrier pigeons?"

The manager smiled back at them, radiant. "We could, but it would be more beneficial for you to be there to answer questions if they had any."

"Eh… okay."

The manager gave the pair a pointed look, and returned the folders back to the employees. Within them were copies of the audition form as well as extra information for mode of contact. There was even one copy of the starter brochure pack introducing the entertainment company on its philosophy, signed artists and idols. Yume was the main face of them.

"Seems like there's more than enough information here already," one of the messengers mumbled, handing over her passport to the immigration officer.

OOC said:
Yume is S-rank. B-Rank NPC to leave thread in 120min. 2x C-rank messenger NPCs to leave village in 180min, splitting off in the directions for Sand and Cloud.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
CbrMeG0.png
|
ogurrAL.png
[/col]

"Whelp. Where are you going?" FiRE employee #1 asked.

"Sand… I can feel the grains in my shoes already," the other sighed. She peeked over at her coworker's passport, almost immediately frowning at the sight. "Hey, wait a minute, how come you get to go to Cloud?!"

The first woman shrugged. "Hey, maybe Sand is better. Cloud might be really cold, I dunno."

She stared at the shrugging woman suspiciously, but thought nothing else of it. The manager would have their heads if they didn't get going.

"Hey, how's my make up?"

OOC said:
Personal NPC left. Messenger NPCs left for Sand/Cloud

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back