Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

For Science! [solo/private]

Kirashi Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perspective = iNPC ~ Kirashi Kaoki
cf0bb8e9-a20b-4812-94b5-14045ecfe57d_zps8cc3ff00.gif

Kaoki made her way through the laboratory grabbing vials and beakers of all sorts and sizes, housing only god knows what. Her robotic arm made the task a bit more difficult, but she managed. She whisked them to her table, setting them in a row, seemingly a random order, but she had a method to her madness. Each set according their use and amount, looking at them though, you couldn't tell. She extinguished her cigarette and began to jot down notes on a sheet she's filled out hundreds of times:

Trial Being Conducted:Mixing Chemical A (500ml) and Powder C (750mg).
Hypothesis:Expecting a new more powerful pain killer.
Other: Possibilities may include, migrane medication or poison.
Comments or Concerns: We. Will. See.

As she finished writing her small cousin, Nao entered the room. She glanced up and greeted her with a smile. "Ah! Nao-chan, Welcome to the 'Medical Batcave' as it were. What brings you to my neck of the...house." Kaoki asked.

It was odd for Nao to visit her laboratory on the roof of her aunt and uncle's home. Typically, Kaoki would have to go to her room, smother Nao in affection until she got annoyed enough to do something with her Nee-san. They weren't actually sisters, as mentioned before, they're cousins, but since Kaoki has started living here and working in the hope hospital, they've gotten closer. Not to mention Kaoki gave Nao a life outside of her bed; she'd embued her legs with a strong medicine and chakra, allowing her to walk and lift things. It was Kaoki's proudest work. Nao snapped Kaoki out of her thoughts when she spoke.

"Hi Kaoki-nee, nothing big just wondering what you were doing? I finished my academy work and was bored with all my books. Doing anything interesting?" The small girl asked, smiling and teetering on the balls of her feet.

"Well! You caught me smack-dab in the middle of a great revolution in the world of ninja medicine." Kaoki said smirking.

"Oh really? You're sure this isn't like the last 'Great Revolution in the World of Ninja Medicine?" Nao asked skeptically.

"That was...unfortunate, but this is the real deal! I swear! Just watch, if I do this..." Kaoki said trailing off into her work.

She placed her right hand on a beaker and slid a petri dish closer with her other. She began flowing her chakra into the beaker, making it go from a cool blue, to a vibrant green. She chortled at Nao's amazement, this was simple for her. She was extremely adept with any liquid, even chemicals such as this. She had been practicing water elemental ninjutsu and medical ninjutsu for a few years now, the two run well together, especially at Kaoki's level of skill. She lifted the chemical out of the beaker and began to swirl it mid-air and let it gently pick up the powder in the dish. The two mixed and Kaoki grabbed a knife with her large robotic arm. She brought it to her wrist and slid the kunai across it horizontally. Nao jumped up at the cut, rushing for a bandage.

"No...I must test it. If it works, I will be healed within minutes, if it is the other option, I will be...well, dead in minutes. But if I die, I die for the field of medicine." Kaoki said, overly serious for her personality. Nao put down the medical supplies and nodded, watching the swirling medicine (possibly).

The liquid made its way over the cut and Kaoki jumped, startling Nao; the chemical was cold, after all. Kaoki then watched the chemical close up the cut almost instantly and relieve her pain quicker, it even washed away the blood. This was amazing! Her discovery worked! She set the liquid back to the beaker and it turned into bloody water. Well that wasn't in the recipe, but the point is that the medicine worked!

"That really is a revolution for the world of medicine!" Shouted Nao inspecting Kaoki's arm closely. "You should get this to Hope Hospital!" Nao suggested.

"No. I can't" Kaoki said dissapointed.

"Why not?" Nao asked.

"These are very rare chemicals and substances, there would not be enough for mass production, and we don't need medical shinobi searching for scarce supplies, we should focus on more available resources." Kaoki explained. "I'm glad it worked, but I never intended it for the hospital, it was more for my own selfish quest for knowledge."

"Oooooh, well, you created something that could help a lot of people should the resources become more available in the future." Nao said smiling and drying her arm. "Wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Yeah." Kaoki said grabbing her jacket.​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back