Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Forget Me Not - C-Rank (Introduction)

Sato Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a humid afternoon in Kumogakure. The light rain left a hot and airy breeze that did not want to leave. Kochi could be seen flipping the pages of the daily mission request that was sent today. Most of the missions recently have been mundane as of late but who could complain if they get paid. There hasn't been any action in a while.

Koichi stopped as he reach one entry with a rather peculiar topic. Children are reported to be transforming into a boy named Lee. Kochi paused for a second as he tried to grasp what this all meant. "Finally something new".

He continued to read the documents surrounding the case. He perused ever details like a kid reading his favorite comic book. "Incredible..." Koichi muttered to himself as reached for his headset on his desk.

"I need shinobi here as quickly as possible." Koichi announced on his mic. The headset crackled to life as young woman's voice could be heard from the other end.

"What are the requirements?" She inquired. Koichi could hear the click of a ballpoint pen as she prepared to

OOC said:
1. This introduction is terse because I will elaborate more in character here.
2. Please read the Preamble in Mission Request to have an pre-introduction to the mission.
3. This mission is much easier if someone on the team can see chakra (eg. Hyuuga) or has medical knowledge

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
It's been a while since Izanami has been out in a mission. The last time she was out on one... Well, let's just say that she now has three artificial limbs. Even so, she is more powerful than she ever been. But this mission, is just what she needs to get back into the swing of things once and for all. Being in rehab and only doing small menial tasks really hit her pride hard. But eventually, she started to be able to do more and more things and even discovered that with these new augmented limbs, that she can do more than she ever thought of. Now this was a bit off from her usual missions that she has done. No wolves, no lycans, something completely different than even the usual types of missions.

From reading the mission details, she at first figured that there was some transformation jutsu involved, along with kids going with the 'trend' of things. The Genin scoffed at the thought. She never really got the idea of trends. Some seemed stupid, while other dangerous, maybe even a mixture of both. She shook the thought out of her head. Remembering herself the details of the mission, she now doubts that this is just some normal transformation jutsu.

She might not be one to have medical jutsu on lock, or be a sensor ninja, however, she is a fighter. She had trained tirelessly to improve herself and unlock her potential to her fullest. Making it to the Legation, seemingly as the first ninja on the mission. Again, Izanami scoffed to herself. Did she just really call herself a ninja? Maybe this Village is starting to rub off on her after her time here. While she may seem like just a teenage girl getting out of her high school hours, with her attire, on her person are several summoning scrolls that hold her wide array of weapons. Along with that, her augmented limbs have artificial chakra running through them and she can summon phantom copies of her weapons when she needs to.

Sato Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Koichi continued to pace back and forth in the room. His anxiety was getting the best of him. He had just posted the mission on the legation board. He was not expecting anyone to respond to it so quickly as it had only been a few minutes. The woman at the front grew from indifferent to incredulity as she heard the mission details from Koichi. She did not really understand the nature of the word transfigured. It was a word that you normally wouldn't hear outside of a religious setting but it was the only way Koichi could describe it. The children were forcefully changed into something else. It was not a mere transformation. There was something sinister to all of this.

Koichi could not helped but shiver at the though that there was more to this mission than he could realized but the finest of Kumogakure could handle anything. He sat down pensively waiting for someone to reach the call.

It was not long until he heard a small tapping sound behind the wooden door. Eagerly, he beckoned the person to come inside. His face beamed with delight as a small girl with red hair accompanied by bright red eyes emerged from the door. If it were not for the strange mechanical limbs protruding from her body he would have expect her a typical school girl.

"Good...good. Someone finally showed up. I am glad you came. I have been cooped up in this desk for hours." Koichi said as he rushed forward to greet the child. He was burly man so it would understandable if Izanami would be more alert if a big "bear" came straight at her like that.

"I hope you are not the only here for the mission." He asked. "Well no matter. It has been an hour and the client is expecting a prompt response."

He cleared his throat as he prepare to dump an entire exposition on the girl.

"For the mission you are tasked to investigate a situation in the inner village. The coordinates will be provided to you. The local militia in the area has a discovered a few children have been what is reported as "transfigured" into a child calling itself Lee. This is not a simple transformation. It appears more like a transmutation as the children are slowly transformed. First the memories and then the body itself. We don't know if there is a way to reverse whatever this is. It could be a very powerful seal but there has been no reports or sightings of assault." He paused as he began to collect his thoughts.

"In the report there was some mentioned of a journal that seems to be present in each incident. You can see if you can acquire this book but just be cautious. I really don't want to report that a kunochi has transformed into some boy. So much paperwork..." He said as he rubbed his temple. He couldn't bear to think of the young red head turning into a boy with black hair, permanently.

"If you agree to the mission, you will just need to meet with the office of the local milita at the coordinates provided to you. Your first objective would be to interview with the family and determine the cause of the issue. If it becomes to dangerous I would advice you to report back. Any questions?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Even though Izanami would be considered taller than most girls her age, the guy stood before her dwarfed her as she had to literally look up to have eye contact with him. It took all that she had to not reach for one of her many weapons on her person and draw them as the man bounded towards her. Though from his expression, she can only guess that he was more relieved than anything. Can a mission really have a man shaken up like this?

She would listen as he would give her the mission details. She racked her brain about what all this means. Her initial theory, that this was some weird trend that kids were getting into is now out the window. Now it seems a bit more sinister than that. Whilst she has no love for the whole ninja world, she can't help but sympathize with them when face with something of this caliber. She's telling herself that she is doing this right now for the citizens, the civilians of Lightning Country. Her wanting to destroy the Lycans will have to wait for another time.

Right now her mission stands to be, get the book, a journal, that seems to be connected to every case of this transmutation anomaly all the while not turning into a boy, and to interview the family of the effected. When poised with the question if she has any questions, Izanami would say, "Is this transmutation assumed from reading or even just handling this journal?"

Whatever answer is given to her, the Genin would take her leave and rendezvous with the office of the local minutia as directed.

Sato Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The girl was rather attentive as she pensively listened to each word that Koichi said. She only had one question: "Is this transmutation assumed from reading or even just handling this journal?"

Koichi paused for a moment. It was a good question as he had the same question as he reviewed the mission notes.

"There is not much information about that...I am afraid." Koichi said grimacingly. "We don't really know if reading or even handling the book is the cause of the transformation. I think that the book is cursed but how it became that way is anyone's guess". Kocihi folded his arms to his chest still thinking about the question.

He paused to look at the girl's attire. All he could see was a young girl with mechanical arms. Could you endure this mission on her own. It would be irresponsible to not give her some sort of aid. "I am not sure what your rank but if you have any skills that will protect you from genjutsu or seeing chakra coils I would use them."

His hands shifted in to seals as he quickly summoned what appeared to be a small scroll. The scroll was rather tiny probably as small as her hand. It was loosely bounded by a small brown string to the point where just blowing on the scroll would unravel it.

"Here. Take this scroll. If you are still lucid it should help release most forms of genjutsu. You can only use it three times before the scroll burns up completly. You just need to apply a little of your blood and inject a small piece of your charkra. I am hoping you will not need it but it is better than nothing."

"If you ready to leave today. I can alert the militia that you will be on your way. I wish I could join you though but you should be able to reach me at the station when you get there. Koichi took a deep breath. He felt like he was running around in circles. "I feel a little jealous that you going. This is going to be interesting. Just come back in one piece. I woud love to hear what you find.

[OOC: Sorry for the late post. If you are ready just make your exit post and I will make a new post with you arriving at the milita station where you can speka with the local police]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Izanami pondered on what he had said. Troubling indeed it is not knowing a thing about this book that could be the cause behind the transmutations. Troubling also is the fact that he asked her if she could protect herself from genjutsu or if she is a sensor type of ninja. Neither of which she is. Cursing to herself, she now has the ability to be able to learn more ninjutsu, but she has been more hyper focused on the just getting stronger aspect of things to not look into the finer detail as such of learning jutsus that could protect her. Such a thing could very well be her downfall.

The young genin promised herself that after this mission, she would look more into protective jutsus as well to expand on her arsenal. She focused her attention back on the guy as he produced a small scroll and described to her of its purpose. It seemed like really good to have, though she would also have to be aware that she is under the effects of a genjutsu to know when to use the scroll. She pocketed the scroll, remembering the few steps that need to be taken before being able to use it along with the fact that she will only be able to use it three times.

With that, he sent her on her way. As she left, the girl couldn't help but feel a little bit uneasy. She was used to dealing with problems that are more forward than this. But maybe this is what she needed. To learn a little bit more finesse when it comes to more complicated missions.

(topic left)
(ready when you are)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back