Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forging New Bonds [Private]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Medical Sennin sifts through a mound of paperwork, the final documentation of the Medical and ANBU agreement coming to a closure. Pressing her index finger against the material between the lenses of her eye wear, Mikasa snugs the spectacles upon the bridge of her nose once more. This particular morning would be full of surprises, a former medical shinobi of Konohagakure was expected to make his reappearance and being the second within recent memory to do so. Hopefully the returning male would possess an array of information to benefit the village with, Mikasa longs for another situation as Tachibana Akihiko; bringing back a plethora of information on interesting variations of Bloodline Traits based on his village expeditions.

Creating neat piles for the paperwork to be filed at a later point in the day, Mikasa begins to prepare for her guest, placing two glasses upon the table. Tenderly her digits caress against a pitcher of vibrant carrot hue liquid, the sweet nectar pleasing to her senses. Pouring the containment into the glass she finally begins to dawn on the notion of a potential addiction to orange juice and sweets in a general sense; never the least she wonders if fruit would be necessary, but dismisses the thought entirely.

Turning about, the maiden strolls over to unlatch the window, allowing for a fresh breeze to stream into the room and the zephyrs wafting the scent of the Stargazer Lilies upon the windowsill to present themselves. The view of the overlooking of the rehabilitation garden was her favorite, spending any personal time attending to it, though this was a rarity in itself and one of Lady Yomi's former close aids usually found doing so. Content with the vibrant atmosphere, the young sennin returns to her chair to await for the one known as Uchiha Daisuke, "I must resist indulging myself, until he arrives." the woman murmurs aloud.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke walked at a brisk pace; he would have time to wander the hospital's grounds and reminisce later, but for now he had a meeting to attend.

It's good to be back, I was worried I would never come home again.

He had suspected that his arrival would have been welcomed by the village he had grown up in, but he hadn't quite anticipated having a meeting with the medical Sennin before he had even had a chance to get started back up at the hospital. He had felt some small measure of trepidation at being summoned, but he forced that feeling from his mind as he strode through the halls towards his destination.

I have no idea what help I could be, but if my experience can help the village in some way then I am definitely willing to help.

Daisuke found himself approaching his destination, nodding a silent greeting to the receptionist at the desk in front of the doors to the Sennin's office. The Uchiha pushed the doors open and walked through, his eyes tracking the woman who sat waiting for him. Daisuke bowed and spoke as he did so, the door closing noiselessly behind him.

“Greetings, I am Daisuke Uchiha and can I just say how good it is to be home?”

The young man rose back up from the bow and smiled towards his new boss, hoping that he hadn't misjudged the situation with the slightly less than formal approach.

Let's see how this meeting goes, and then I should probably go and visit that nephew of mine, see what he has been up to since I last saw him.

WC - 276

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On cue Uchiha Daisuke makes his grand entrance, first impressions often were an item she took pride within. Mikasa in turn comes to a stand, maneuvering around her desk to extend a hand outwards and in that moment do ocean orbs greet the bronze, "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Daisuke-san, welcome back to Konohagakure. I've looked forward to your return. I am Tsukasa Mikasa, curreent Medical Sennin of Konohagakure." Mikasa murmurs in a kind tone, all the while examining the steel blue locks to the petite scars upon the Uchiha's features. No doubt that the shinobi's journey through life collect upon the frown line upon his brow, hopefully not an indication of the journey ahead of the pair. Gesturing for the older male to a take a seat, hopefully the Uchiha clansmen wasn't opposed to learning under a younger woman, "I hope orange juice is a beverage you can muster." she chuckles lightly.

The medical sennin takes a seat and begins to indulge in her own drink, sipping lightly in hopes of having the beverages taste tease her taste buds for lengthier moments, "Correct me if I am wrong, Daisuke-san, you are returning from Kumogakure are you not?" Mikasa inquires with an obvious hint of curiosity. Pausing for a brief moment, the maiden tenderly presses a few loose strands of platinum from obscuring her vision, "While I do not expect you to reveal secrets, I am curious of the obvious differences of where we are as a medical unit versus their own." another brief pause, "Rather, in comparison to the previous Konohagakure." the young woman clarifies.

Clasping her hands together, Mikasa awaits for a barrage of potential inquires, which she were sure would come in due time; however for the moment the medical nin would enjoy the potential tales Uchiha Daiksuke would speak of. A rare opportunity pretests itself before Mikasa.​
<i>​
</i>

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Sennin approached Daisuke with a hand offered, speaking as she approached the man.

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Daisuke-san, welcome back to Konohagakure. I've looked forward to your return. I am Tsukasa Mikasa, curreent Medical Sennin of Konohagakure."

Daisuke took the hand which the woman had extended and shook it firmly, before releasing his grip and smiling at the woman and nodding his head in deference. Mikasa gestured towards an empty seat in front of the desk that dominated the office and the Uchiha gladly sat down, laughing lightly at the woman's words about the available beverages.

“Orange juice sounds wonderful, thank you very much. Thank you for meeting with me as well, and for the greeting, it is appreciated a lot.”

Daisuke took a sip of the juice he had been offered and smiled slightly at the taste of the fluid as he drank.

Damn good cup of OJ.

"Correct me if I am wrong, Daisuke-san, you are returning from Kumogakure are you not? While I do not expect you to reveal secrets, I am curious of the obvious differences of where we are as a medical unit versus their own. Rather, in comparison to the previous Konohagakure."

Daisuke took another drink from his glass as he considered his words. While most of his time had been spent in a slow meander through the various small villages that dotted the landscape between Kumo and Konoha, he had spent enough time at his previous hospital to be able to speak as to it's strengths and weaknesses.

“It's hard to say, I feel that I may need to see more of the hospital as it is now before I can make any truly considered comments, but from my first impressions I have to say it is quite refreshing to see how the branch stands at the moment here compared to when I left the village. Obviously it's not perfect, but there are signs of progress that make me very hopeful for the future of this hospital and this branch under your leadership.”

Another sip of juice, the glass now halfway emptied.

“Kumo was an interesting place to work, and they seemed to very focused on looking at the ways in which they could augment and improve their ninja; sometimes even to the detriment of simply focusing on treating the sick and injured. They prided themselves on their research, both general as well as some decidedly more...secretive practices, and they were good at what they did. My own focus tended to be geared towards my own abilities, specifically the changes I experienced with my acquisition of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.”

Daisuke took a moment to relax, realising two important facts; he had been rambling, and he had just revealed some rather sensitive information to his new Sennin.

If I am going to work for her, she needs to know who I am and what I can do, relax. There is no harm in giving her the truth.

Another sly grin to try and defuse any potential tension tugged at Daisuke's lips as he spoke again, his tone slightly less reserved than it may have previously been perceived.

“That's the dry part of my assessment out of the way, but I could always try to bring up some old stories to fill the time if you would prefer? Perhaps some stories of my nephew Takeshi's rather...impetuous past?”

WC - 569

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mikasa was well aware of the fact the Konohagakure Medical corporation had room to blossom, however hearing the same sentiments from another strengthens her resolve. The medical sennin allows a thin grin to spread across her visage, "Kind words, I pray that they hold true. Everyday the branch flourishes and shines brighter than the previous." the kunoichi remarks in a melodic tone. Concerning the words spoken of Kumogakure, the maiden was intrigued on the notion of augmenting their shinobi and kunoichi to strengthen their overall strength. A truly vast world the population of there world lived within and at some point it would be a necessity to traverse the lands to investigate with her own eyes.

"That is fascinating, that I have taken similar ideals and have began to incorporate researching into our own branch. We are beginning to emphasize further researching to allow originality and hard work to showcase itself, so that we may grow the village and one day be the pinnacle medical research." the maiden explains, leaning forward upon cupped hands, "Of course, as you know, that is a long road ahead of us - I am confident though." Mikasa remarks before curiously tilting her head, unphased of the relationship between the older Uchiha and the Hokage to be. Small world.

Thus far, MIkasa assessed Uchiha Daisuke being a friendly individual, though she felt unsure of his potential stories and the direction he tries to lead her down through them, "If you insist, but you are free to inquire of any subject of myself as well. In fact, let us have a game. I'll ask a question of you and in return you may inquire one of myself?" she offers, allowing for her better understand the older male. Swiftly three digits streak upwards, "We can pass on three questions, rather not elaborate on a response. Sounds reasonable, no?" she offers before taking a momentary pause, "Out of all the villages, when the former Konohagakure ceased to exist, why Kumogakure?"
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back