Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Forgotten memories (private, Kin app)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was restless that night. He had too much on his mind at the moment that he found it hard to sleep at all. With the return of his brother, Ziren has decided to get even stronger than he could ever be. But even when he talked to Yukio, who was one of the only people other than Wukong to find out about Jirosho, that he will beat him. Ziren couldn't feel like he could convince himself that he could beat his brother. He is certainly way ahead of Ziren when it comes to the powers of a Chigokai, and his ruthlessness shows that he won't stop at nothing until Ziren is dead. Even going as far as picking up all of the gangs and criminals of the leaf to try and push Ziren to his breaking point.

Next was Soku's problem with some evil scientists. Even if Ziren gets stronger, he won't be able to help Soku if that guy keeps negating his blood justsus. Ziren knew that he needed to come up with new tactics each time that they are to encounter this guy.

Ziren's mind now went to his evil persona. The very thing that threatened his career of being part of the ANBU. It's been acting weird lately. He has noticed that it seems not even there at times when he tries to talk to it. He can only guess that it is plotting against him, knowing the best about him, to kill him.

And lastly, his own eyes. They were all permanently bloodified. Which he can guess when a Chigokai fully matures and grows exceptionally strong. He could remember his cousins, Osu's eyes. His were almost like hers. Though Ziren can only guess that there was something else about his eyes. He has been frequently seeing something else. Chakra for some instances.

Finally, after about an hour of his mind everywhere, he fell asleep.

Ziren had a dream. He was in Kumogakure. At his age that he is now. He was at a cemetery, in front of two grave stones with his parents names written on them. Ziren felt sad. He didn't want to be here at all. Especially after learning that his brother sent a mercenary to kill their parents.

He turned to walk away, but then heard a woman's voice, soft and relaxing, say, "Ziren. My beautiful, beautiful son"

He turned around, and now he was in their old house, that he remembered that he had a death dream of. There was a woman there. Her hair blonde, skin tone like his. And her eyes. They had this weird ripple pattern to them.

"Mom?" The word felt foreign in Ziren's mouth, as he has never said that word before. He didn't even know what to say, much less do anything.

She nodded, a smile was on her face. She rushed up and hugged Ziren, and then she looked at him in his eyes. "I knew that you were special Ziren. You may be a Chigokai at heart like your father. But you also have the power of the rinnegan in your eyes."

Rinnegan? Ziren has only read something briefly about that, but felt like he should stop, since it never really pertained to him. But if it's anything like his mother's, then we're is the ripple pattern on his eyes? "Mom. How do you know that I have this? I don't even know."

His mother let out a little giggle, ruffling his hair, "You've had it for a while now. It seemed that your split personality has been hiding this from you from the start.
It didn't allow you to see you at your full potential, to let you overcome it for a second time."
She handed Ziren a mirror, and when he looked at it, he could see a ripple pattern overlapping his blood swirling eyes.

Ziren was amazed by this. But then a thought ran through his head. "Wait.
But that means. That means that my other self. He's been planning to use this for plan from the start! He probably already has done some evil things!"
Ziren was all ready to get up and go. But then his mother stopped him.

"You remind me of your father. Always thinking of others rather than yourself. What a true Chigokai should be.
Just promise me this. Jirosho is still your brother. Even though he is the reason fro why we are dead. I want you to do your best to make him see reason. To give him a second chance at life. Even if that life is behind bars."
His mother smiled once more. "The Leaf should be happy that they picked you up so long ago." With that, Ziren's mother vanished before his eyes. And he woke up. He went straight to the mirror in his bathroom and seen the ripple pattern over his blood swirling eyes.

Ziren knew that he was far from finished. It was day time. He had nothing to do, except for one thing. It was time to get rid of his evil personality once and for all.

(WC 851)
(Topic made, entered, then left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back