Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Found in Paradise - One Shot Training

Okami Roku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Prior to the events of https://ninpocho.com/threads/cinders-of-the-ignis-fatuus.65498/#post-362633]
jujutsu-kaisen-jujutsu-kaisen-dance.gif
"Sousuke said that I should spend my time getting to know the people of this village better. He said that you all are amazing people, people worth holding dear."

"That... will be 100 yen."

Roku would pause for a moment as his right eyebrow would arch up a bit. It would be in that moment he would finally notice and remember what was going on; he had found a street vendor and had purchased a basket of Sand Runner nuggets. He would look down and notice that he also had the money in hand and was already in the processing of passing it along.

"Oh--sorry, mister! HaHaHa...."

The awkward laugh would fade out but the awkwardness would linger on a bit longer as the vendor would take the money and extend out the purchased snack. Roku did not learn this from Sousuke, but had been told by another back in The Community that the best way to mask a weird situation was to laugh it off. Sadly, he did not feel like actually laughing, so he assumed his fake laughter would suffice.

Snatching up the food, he would bow to the man and then quickly take off.

"Maybe I need a refresher course in Sousuke's "Reasonable Human Interactions and Etiquette" course... still though, why do I keep finding hims-eff zwonwing ouaght..."

While talking his thoughts out loud, he would seemingly fail to realize that he had started to shovel the nuggets into his mouth. There was clearly a problem with his focus or maybe it was something else, either way, his body found a way to go into autopilot often.

His personal issues aside, it was still a real treat seeing the different forms of activity in the village. Yet, something felt off.

"Is this my home...?"

Suddenly the faint smell of burnt wood would waft into his nose. Once more, his mind would get caught up in thought while his body started to instinctively move towards the source of the smell.

While finishing his snack...

MFT - 332

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back