Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Fox

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fox said:
Cunning Action - Fox Contract Ability
Long have foxes been seen as mischievous tricksters and clever creatures, and rightfully so. When it comes to sly schemes and devious guile, the beasts of the fox contract are second to none.

Effect:
- Any 'Hidden Actions' performed by the user will not be revealed (such as Insight)
- Once per round, the user may choose to have any of their action show up as a 'Hidden Action' during a mod. If used with an attack, this becomes a Sneak Attack.

Shapeshift - Fox Contract Independent Special Move
Going hand in hand with their love of clever tricks, members of the Fox contract are skilled at disguising themselves and mimicking the mannerisms of others to further whatever crafty plan they hatch in their mind.

Effect: Functions as the Transformation Ninjutsu, but with a +3 bonus instead of its usual penalty. Additionally, when the user is hit by an attack while transformed, the effects will persist for 2 seconds more into the round. This special action may only be used once per round.

Kitsunebi - Fox Contract Senjutsu
A unique ability belonging to those of the Fox contract, these creatures are capable of generating a wispy, ethereal flame-like lights known as Foxfire. Bordering between being both physical and illusory in ways that are not fully understood, while these flames do not normally burn physically, they possess the curious property of burning away illusions.

Effect: Creates 3 kitsunebi orbs upon usage. Once created, these orbs may be launched by paying 1 Ap, and deal 2500 illusionary damage; this attack is checked against the Gen Save of the target rather than Dodge. Upon a full hit, the victim makes a 1-20 roll; if the result was lower than the one used with this attack, a random Genjutsu being maintained by the victim is dispelled and cannot be recast for a full round. Unused kitsunebi orbs carry over to the following round.

Cost: 2 Ap, 2750 Cp. 800 Cp/Rnd

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- May be maintained until no Kitsunebi orbs remain. Each round maintained, the user gains 1 additional Kitsunebi orb.
- Once all Kitsunebi orbs have been used, this technique is dispelled and requires a full round of cooldown.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Fox"][quote][b]Cunning Action [i]- Fox Contract Ability[/i][/b]
Long have foxes been seen as mischievous tricksters and clever creatures, and rightfully so. When it comes to sly schemes and devious guile, the beasts of the fox contract are second to none.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- Any [i]'Hidden Actions'[/i] performed by the user will not be revealed [i](such as Insight)[/i]
- Once per round, the user may choose to have any of their action show up as a 'Hidden Action' during a mod. If used with an attack, this becomes a [i]Sneak Attack[/i].[/quote]

[quote][b]Shapeshift [i]- Fox Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Going hand in hand with their love of clever tricks, members of the Fox contract are skilled at disguising themselves and mimicking the mannerisms of others to further whatever crafty plan they hatch in their mind. 

[b]Effect:[/b] Functions as the [i][url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=314&t=476#p1174]Transformation[/url][/i] Ninjutsu, but with a +3 bonus instead of its usual penalty. Additionally, when the user is hit by an attack while transformed, the effects will persist for 2 seconds more into the round. This special action may only be used once per round. [/quote]

[quote][b]Kitsunebi [i]- Fox Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
A unique ability belonging to those of the Fox contract, these creatures are capable of generating a wispy, ethereal flame-like lights known as [i]Foxfire[/i]. Bordering between being both physical and illusory in ways that are not fully understood, while these flames do not normally burn physically, they possess the curious property of burning away illusions. 

[b]Effect:[/b] Creates 3 kitsunebi orbs upon usage. Once created, these orbs may be launched by paying 1 Ap, and deal 2500 [i]illusionary[/i] damage; this attack is checked against the Gen Save of the target rather than Dodge. Upon a full hit, the victim makes a 1-20 roll; if the result was lower than the one used with this attack, a random Genjutsu being maintained by the victim is dispelled and cannot be recast for a full round. Unused kitsunebi orbs carry over to the following round.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2 Ap, 2750 Cp. 800 Cp/Rnd

[i]Note:[/i]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- May be maintained until no Kitsunebi orbs remain. Each round maintained, the user gains 1 additional Kitsunebi orb.
- Once all Kitsunebi orbs have been used, this technique is dispelled and requires a full round of cooldown.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back